Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking dead fandom canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

real3000

Planetoid
The title says it all I think but I'll throw a little something in here any way. Basically I am looking for a walking dead based RP and I want it to start at the farm with a major change in the story. Now this is debatable but I always wondered what would of happened had Carl died from that GSW. Would Rick have snapped killed everyone at the farm... Would he and Shane have become closer instead of drifting apart and become a group of bandits because Rick had nothing left to be a good guy for. This is the world I want to explore Shane, Rick and Daryll flirting with the darker side of humanity. Raping and taking girls as slaves, killing men for supplies, looting and pillaging camps.

Basically Ricks wife would become the group slut passed around by the 3 remaining male characters. Rick would no longer struggle with humanity and Shane followed right behind after Carl's death and they convinced Daryll that this was the way of the world now. The strong take all they can and the weak die off. Two cops and a tracker/marksman would be a formidable group to fuck with. The women get protection in exchange for being used including Hershel's daughters and Glenn ran off after playing along until he seen an opening (maybe to come back and try and save people from the group) the rest are dead at the groups hands. Carol being a strong female became like a mother to the guys and sometimes participates. She cooks for them and lures in new girls or lures guys to be killed and have their stuff taken and she's good at it.

Obviously there is a few roles open here, I'll gladly play the 3 main males or you as a female partner can take one of them as well. Along with whichever other role you want. Carol or Lori are the main female roles and depending on your preference you can choose or play both. Maggie and Beth will be caged side roles that will only need playing when the guys decide to rape them which either I can write in my posts or we can role play out again depending on your preference. Lori is obviously a submissive who gave in and became the groups slut with ease and likely enjoys it now. Carol the semi dominant who isn't used for sex unless she wants to be and does the stuff the guys cannot like luring victims and keeping 3 alpha males in check with each other.

Please PM me as I don't see replies and I look forward to this becoming our world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom