Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking sub older brother for specific quick plot (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a quick MxM plot featuring a younger and older brother. See the scene below. If you're interested, PM me and we'll get started. Hoping to avoid a lot of back and forth before we start. Ages are negotiable.

My character, A (22), is visiting your character, B (28), at his apartment. They're having some drinks and chilling, and B starts to complain that his back hurts from his workout that morning. Eventually, once tipsy enough, A offers to give B a back rub. B lies down and A takes B's shirt off and begins rubbing, lower and lower... B protests a little at first as A's hands make their way downward, but A promises it'll feel good and take B's mind off the pain. Eventually A's rubbing B's ass, spreading his cheeks, fingering him a bit. It feels weird to B, but in his inebriated state he definitely likes it. Before you know it A is plowing B's ass with his hard cock and B is moaning like a bitch. Hey, what are bros for?

*Edit to add: if you're interested in a brother/brother roleplay but don't like this specific plot, suggest something to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom