Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Partners for MxF (Casual, Lit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunger

Brit in New England
Let me apologize now if this is long-winded, but I think it’s best to be clear at the start.

What I am: RL 30-something yo Male (if that’s relevant to your comfort level). I utterly respect your privacy, I have zero ooc interest in being possessive and/or clingy - I've heard horror stories from some of you who've dealt with this sort of thing is why I mention it. O.O And, that’s all I have to say about Me on a personal level. Anything else would bore you to tears. I promise.

Due to my lifestyle, I am horrendously unreliable. So, I’m what you might call a session RPer. When I am around, I am available for writing back and forth for those few hours and there may be times when I'll be unable to RP for weeks or even a month. When I do come back, I'll reply to scenes that were going well, but if you feel you've waited too long, or just aren't interested any longer, feel free to ignore it. You don't owe me anything.

The right partner for me likes building stories, can string cohesive sentences together, doesn’t use l33t speak, understands my time is limited, and can give what they get. Seriously. Please. FFS, give me something to work with and don't just parrot my own posts back to me. Sorry, this, um, might be a thing I'm running into a lot recently. It's gotten to the point where I drop RPs without warning when this happens. If you like crafting stories, building relationships between characters, and know how to move scenes along, you've got nothing to worry about. :)

You can check out my ƒ-list, but the short of it is that I prefer playing an older, dominant, sometimes downright evil male opposite a younger, submissive female(s) with themes of coercion, corruption, and humiliation. That's not to say romance is out of the question. I also enjoy a bit of physiological fantasy such as large penetration, light inflation, excessive cum, etc. I’m game for supernatural settings and romance can certainly be a minor or major player. I am completely comfortable with gang bang, tentacle, incest, and beasty/were scenes. Vore, gore, and w/s are out.

If any of the ideas below appeal to you and our kinks are compatible, send me a PM and let me know which plot excites you and why, or tell me a bit about the character you'd like to bring to the RP. If you don't do either of these things, There's a decent chance I'll pass you up and just delete the message. Sorry. While I like having a nicely fleshed out starting idea, I want to build the rest of the story with you. So, I tend not to plot too far ahead and just let the cards land where they may. Alternatly, I am happy to listen to your ideas. I tend to prefer period pieces with mystery and supernatural elements.

== Current Plot Hooks ==
Plot hooks are just outlines of ideas I think would be fun. I always prefer original characters that you actually want to play. A certain hook might call for a particular age (always 17+) or demeanor, but appearance is up to you.

Sterling Mirrors (Scotland, 1926)
You have been hired as the new housekeeper for the playwright and former theater owner, Ewan Sterling. While once the toast of London society, the handsome and eligible Mr. Sterling was suddenly taken ill and has retreated to his island estate in Western Scotland. His requirements for filling the domestic post raised more than a few eyebrows when it showed up in the London and Edinburgh papers... 'In immediate need of an agreeable, capable young woman to see to household tasks. Must be discreet and willing to take direction. Knowledge of sweets, a plus.'...Ewan is hiding a secret, will you charm it out of him while proving to be just what he's been looking for? (This one seems to be leaning a little more towards the romantic end, but that doesn't mean it won't also be filthy. ;) Ewan can be commanding and demanding, but other kinks are negotiable.)

Autumn of 1947
A mysterious bachelor hires you to be the cook and housekeeper at his old estate in the English countryside. The master of the house is handsome and polite, but distant and private. On multiple occasions, he has expressed to you that the fourth story of the house and the ivy-covered greenhouse are off-limits to you. Can you resist the temptation of a mystery? And what of the heated, perverse dreams that you have started having since living in the manor?

Blackwell Institute: Doctor's Pet (Set at the same time and location as ‘The Blackwell Institute for Troubled Women’)
The Blackwells are a powerful, influential, and secretive family. The main function of Ethan Blackwell’s asylum is to locate and groom entertainment and toys for himself and his supernatural allies.

You are one such plaything. You have paid your dues at the asylum and been awakened to your own hunger by Doctor Blackwell. Perhaps you were one of the first broken, or maybe you are still being trained. In any case, embracing your wanton and heated fantasies has garnered you an unexpectedly comfortable life in the East Tower of the Institute’s lavish gardens. It is a gilded cage where you are expected to obediently serve the whims of the Doctor and his cronies. Will you devote yourself entirely and unquestioningly to your hedonistic lot in life? Or, will you covertly try to unravel the many mysteries of Blackwell Institute and the Doctor whom you now call Master?

TAKEN

Alpha's Darling
Since you came of age, you've known your purpose. The werewolf clans have always been small, but strong. They've managed this by trading breeders, mingling fresh blood into their lines. You are a breeder. Perhaps you're scared of that fact, or maybe you're proud. In any case, your turn has come and it is time to leave your family to start a new one. (cervical penetration, knotting, shape-shifter style bestiality, pregnancy/breeding)

Dragon's Teeth
Your father has always been stern, but loving in his way and whether you've realized it or not, he's been manipulating you for years, sculpting you to be his good girl so that there's nothing you crave more than his approval. You have always known he is someone important, there are people in and out of you lavish country estate at all hours. And, there are locked rooms you've never been allowed into. Now that you're of age, all of that is going to change... Daddy is in fact the leader of a powerful, perverse cult and as his prize and princess, it is time to take your place and serve. (Possible Kinks: Incest, bondage, collar and leash, sex toys, master/pet, gang bang, exhibitionism just to name a few)

Dragon's Claws
Outwardly, Simon is an unassuming, mildly attractive man in his early-twenties with the mannerism and style of a normal student. In actuality, he is anything but. Simon is a predator on a payroll - one of a secretive and unknown cult that revels in debauched rituals and heads a thriving underground slave trade. They are a perverse brotherhood with both riches and influence and Simon is their most skilled hunter. Charged with tracking and abducting the cults various targets.

The Blackwell Institute for Troubled Women (with ❤ to Blackwell's muse, Mari)
In 1840s Britain, female hysteria is at an all time high and escalating. The world has been taught to believe that it simply is not possible for the fairer sex to experience sexual pleasure. The denial of this basic, primal need is driving modern woman mad. Or at least making them difficult. Lord-turned-Doctor Ethan Blackwell has been observing female patients for some time. Silently, he has fostered a radical theory - not only does a woman experience sexual pleasure, but even the most chaste of them craves it, knowingly or not. Deep inside their loins, every woman wants to be a whore. At least, that's what the darkness in his head tells him...

Through some misadventure or another, you find yourself a patient at The Blackwell Institute - an asylum filled with madness and ruled by Doctor Blackwell's own supernatural perversions.

The Baron's Toy
(light fantasy) You've always been a bit of a slut at heart, but you know there's no way you'll reach your full potential relying on the sorry local stock. That's when the invitation comes! Apparently, stories of your exploits have reached an interested party and you've been invited to Ryth manor to see if you have what it takes to be the Baron's personal plaything. (Possible Kinks: Bondage, collar and leash, sex toys, D/s, gang bang, exhibitionism)

What Lies Beneath
Your new boyfriend is almost too good to be true! Wealthy, attentive, handsome, and intelligent. And a weekend away at his family’s cabin on the lake sounds like pure bliss… but what’s under those placid waves? (Tentacles, noncon)

== Quick Starts ==
Sometimes, you just want to get right to the filth. These ideas are intended to use a lot less setup than the ones below.

Scenes (me/you)

- Predator/Runaway: Simon (see "Dragon's Claws" below) seemed to harmless and kind when he helped you in out of the rain, but the morning light shows him as something quite evil. (Possible Kinks: rape, force, bondage, verbal abuse, toys, anal, bdsm)

- Boss/Babysitter: When the father of the house comes home, he finds you passed out, having dipped into the liqueur cabinet, perverse punishment ensues. (Possible kinks: noncon, shaming, rough, spanking)

- Daddy(Brother)/Daughter(sister): Same as above, but with a twist for those with the incest kink. (Possible Kinks: incest, noncon, shaming, rough, spanking)

TAKEN
- Ghost/Victim: Ghost stories are a personal favorite of mine and there's plenty of room to make one filthy. A female being molested by a perverse phantom in some fashion or another.

- Dark God/Sacrifice: A poor female being sacrificed to a local god. This will either be monster/bestial or monster/tentacles, at your preference.

Again, if any of these ideas appeal to you and our kinks are compatible, send me a PM and let me know which plot excites you and why, or tell me a bit about the character you'd like to bring to the RP. If you don't do either of these things, There's a decent chance I'll pass you up and just delete the message. Sorry.

RE: Seeking F Subs, Pets, Victims, and Slaves...

Small update bump

Plot update

Blackwell update

Damn boy, this is some meta shit right here. You crazy spook.

Marinara said:
Damn boy, this is some meta shit right here. You crazy spook.

❤ ~_^

RE: Seeking F Partners, Subs, Pets, Victims, and Slaves...

Update bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom