Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female - Play both genders - Original ideas -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarfree

Meteorite
I am female, live in europe and I am 18+. I play both genders but it depends on my mood and the roleplay idea which one I will play. However I do prefer to only roleplay hetero pairings. I write a minimum of one paragraph and I try to contribute to the roleplay as much as I can story-wise and actions wise. I prefer to roleplay through pm's or threads. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Incase some people wonder what kind of characters I play I will try to explain. Please do tell me what kind of character you would like to play against.
Females: Range from innocent or naive to sassy/witty. With naive/innocent I don't mean being ditzy all the time. I mean, based on the character they are kind hearted or they don't speak out their mind agressivly, thinking twice before doing something, not being able to brush off other people's opinion or baking cookies as a surprise. I have a character who is very chatty but also a character who is shy and talks less. For the more outspoken girls they are smart, witty or they know they are good looking and use their looks. They don't have a lack of confidence and aren't afraid to open their mouth. Many people use the term submissive or dominant, so I guess you can say I play both.

Males: Range from kind to mean. I can play the more submissive character (shy, young, low confidence or just a silent person and loner) to more dominant (controling, etc)

Please send me a private message or post here if you are interested.

RE: Female [play both genders] original ideas

I just made this list with some things I like. I will update this plus feel free to mention your ideas as well please.

* = plot ideas

Ideas/themes
Meeting up through the internet
Working in a bakery/restaurant
Mental disorders
Cheating
Age differences
Memory loss*
Kidnapping GOT TOO MANY GOING ON NOW

Pairings
Serial killer (or any other criminal) x agent*
Mental hospital patient x institution's owner son/daughter*
Well-known doctor x nurse-in-training*

Plots

Serial killer x agent

The serial killer works in a small police team to cover up the traces of his cases/wanting to help solve cases because being a killer himself he knows how other people's thoughts work. The agent is assigned to be the partner of the serial killer. The agent's father was killed by the serial killer so she is keen on finding him and taking revenge, not knowing he's right beside her. The cases they research can be of the serial killer's victims, or a mix of less 'filler' cases and his victims. I thought of him perhaps adding or hiding evidence and enjoying the sight of others trying to find the clues or signs at the crime scene. However the agent finds the subtle clues/hints and he is intrigued by the fact she is able to point out things others don't.

-He can have a motive for his crimes. Such as; killing bad parents or abusive guys or cheating women etcetera.

Kidnapping NOT AVAILABLE

The kidnapper suffers from a mental illness. He lost his doll in a fire when he was a little kid, and when he sees character B he is convinced it's his lost doll and after months of watching her he takes her, promising to never lose her again. As the roleplay goes on he gives her more privileges, she would start in the basement but after he trusts her enough she can move up to the living-room during the day or something like that.

Memory loss

Character A wakes up in the hospital with no recollection of his/her memories. Soon char A learns that he/she is married/engaged/in a relationship with a rich person and lives a luxurious life. However char A's world turns upside down when char B contacts him/her and informs they are having an affair. Char A refuses to believe it but after realizing that their current relationship isn't that great and seeing the evidence (photos, belongings, etc) they have to choose between living a luxurious life with someone they don't love, or choose for the person who can't offer as many luxurious things but they do love. (I thought of B having an less paying job, can be anything from artist to lawyer or whatever but they can be rich as well).

Mental hospital patient x institution's owner son/daughter

Character A's parent is the owner of a very well-known mental instutition. However when A plans a secret trip to see the instutition they discover the reason why their father never wanted visitors. The many magazine and newspaper articles showed pictures of large well kept rooms while in reality the place is one big mess. Patients are kept in their rooms all day and are only allowed to go out on meal times, meals consist of the same every day and the workers are abusive. After witnessing all of this A feels sympathy for character B and promises to return to help them escape. The escape plan works and char B stays at char A's home. The next day when the news warns the town for the escaped patient char A wonders if what they did was a good idea.

Well-known doctor x nurse-in-training

The doctor is well-known for fixing illnesses other doctors couldn't. His agenda is booked full with desperate parents, patients and authorized people. The student had heard a lot about him and thinks he is the person she should ask for guidance in her studies (and maybe has a lil crush on him), however when he flat out refuses to help her she is persistent and keeps on bothering him. In the meanwhile he acts like he is not liking her attention but slowly he starts to get used to her constant pestering him and he likes it but due to his past of bad relationships he finds it hard to get attached to her. Also there can be a tabboo involved, like her young age and his older age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom