Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some female partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AHardSin

Hello fellow Mooners!

I am currently looking for someone who can play a submissive to my dominant side, someone who can compliment my hunger for sweaty skin, parted lips, and devilish depravities. Think of this request thread as more of a guideline to what my inhibitions hunger for, if there is nothing here that appeals to your craving then PM me. The worst thing that would happen is that I might bite. :)

Pairings
These are some pairings that I do enjoy, but I am not bound to them. I am willing to play any role that is not listed

Master x slave
Teacher x student
Neighbor x neighbor (Older, younger, same age, I am good with whatever suits your fancy)
Demon x human
Married man x any (I love cheating scenarios so any female role will work here)
Coworker x coworker
Dad x daughter
Dad x daughters best friend
Brother x sister (can be step or real)
Monster x damsel in distress
MILF x younger male
Interracial would be nice too!

**Plots**

**Sons Bully**

This RP involves a woman (s) that is having trouble with a troublemaker. He could be a student & she's the teacher or the bully is another student that goes to the same school as her son (or daughter). The idea is that the female confronts the bully about his behavior towards her (son or daughter) but it doesn't go as she planned. He really is such a bad boy and the woman can't help but to find him attractive. It doesn't help that the woman is highly susceptible to dominate males; therefore, the bully turns the table on the woman. He would seek to control the woman and shower her with pleasure that drives her crazy. There could be several scenarios involved here but there also could be other females involved (sisters, teachers etc) who all would submit to this dominate male. I'm sure he'd enjoy toying with the woman's desires.

**The Babysitter**

This RP involves a scene in which a female takes a job as a babysitter. She might have an encounter with the "Father" or maybe the older son in the family. There is even an idea in which the whole "Babysitting Gig" is actually a set up to lure her to a house for some "Fun-Time" which would mean that the person luring her there is intent upon turning her into a sex slave. I'm sure there are lots of ways a babysitter RP could take place and so if you have an idea, I'm listening!

**Hot Teacher & Student RP**

You've been having trouble in class? I wonder why your grades aren't up to par with the other students? Could it be the private sessions with the hot teacher? I'm sure that tutoring isn't going well when you're eyes fall on the hot teacher that is trying to give you lessons. It is hard to contain yourself. She really loves to leave some buttons loose which always seem to allow for a little cleavage to show. That skirt also is suggestively short along her smooth legs. You can't imagine that the teacher would ever grade you on something else besides your schoolwork; however, this teacher loves to be dominated. That is why her teasing pushes you too far. That hot teacher is about to get pinned to the wall of her classroom and find herself on her desk. She'd love every moment of it too!

**The Debt**

A woman is a college student who wishes to attend a good school. So her father borrows some money from a wealthy man or even a mob boss. Soon he is unable to pay the money back and it is time to pay up. Just what could satisfy such a payment? What about the beautiful daughter & wife of the borrower? Soon she is enslaved in a lifetime of service worthy enough to repay the debt. An exciting trade this shall be and to think she is all yours. This could go through Blackmail in the form of a contract, forcing her against her will or even seducing the female into signing herself over. It also could be paired with it being her husband owing money (maybe gambling it away) etc.

**Fantasy Plots**

**The Huntress**

This RP is centered around a gorgeous and beautiful woman with a well-kept secret. The woman is known as The Huntress because she's been given a divine gift by Artemis, the goddess of the hunt. This gift enables her to possess special powers that help her hunt down various monsters, beasts and wicked demons. Artemis had given her the power of surprise which only adds to the many talents and skills that she possesses. The huntress is no ordinary woman. She has an incredibly enticing body; the kind with a delicious figure and possessing curves in all the right places. The Huntress's body should be a sin to look as sexy and as beautiful as she is; however, don't let her looks deceive you. The woman is a dangerous toy that entices with a mere sensual look before blowing you a kiss goodbye.

The RP idea includes scenarios in which she is captured or seduced by her many enemies. The creatures that she faces (sometimes can be human or otherwise) then proceed to toy with the woman that dared to challenge them. I really am open to various scenes and encounters but I'd absolutely love to overwhelm her with a multitude of pleasure-inducing tentacles. I'm sure that her enemies would love to make use of her curvacious body. They'd love to make her moan, cry out and sigh in all sorts of manners of pleasure.

**AI Game of Fun & Pleasure**

This is a AI (or Robot) style RP. It would involve a girl(s) that go into a building or city controlled by an intelligent AI system. They have no idea that this AI is more advanced than any computer they might have ever used. The AI would subject them all kinds of sexual encounters and/or stimulate them in various ways that reflect their desires (I.E. It might already know their turn ons and use it against them). It might humiliate them by recording the activities in order to get them to betray friends, keep quiet or continue to the next room/task. The AI might involve various sex machines and toys along with aphrodisiacs that can be filtered in through injection or some other means. The thought of robotic hands groping a female is exciting. I can imagine a world where she makes her way through an abandoned building or finding herself overcome by robotic humanoids with more cock then she can handle. Another scene could involve the female battling these robotic or even encountering a creature created in a lab within the AI controlled building.[/i]

**Post-Apoc RP: The Lust Virus**

There is little known about how exactly the virus and outbreak begun. The rumor is that there was a horrible accident at a lab in a major city. There was an experiment that was attempting to improve the sexual genetics in humans but there are consequences for such behavior. Those that have survived the initial outbreak (which killed off half the world’s population) have taken to traveling in groups. This is because there is a truth in safety with numbers. The infected also tend to travel in packs though as well but there have been known to be strays. It isn’t a fatal (zombiefying) virus to everyone but causes a rise in aggression in almost all males that catch the virus. The females that catch the virus are usually expected to have an increase in lust. In fact, the majority of females that catch the virus do not become zombified as a lot of the males do. The virus also can improve intelligence as well as increase powers of the human body. This makes most that catch the virus become hazardous because they aren’t your typical brain-dead zombie. The virus can also cause mutilations in the male population that can transform them into various entities that can be dangerous to the other non-zombie-like individuals. One of these mutilations is having the ability to grow appendages which are used for binding and sexual stimulation. There is also another transformation that resembles something like a hell-hound or a werewolf which have incredible strength. The virus also enables the use of pheromones/aphrodisiacs to attract victims for sexual feeding. Those can get entangled and ensnared in these traps are usually overcome by intense pleasure. The females that catch the virus become addicted and develop a craving for sexual encounter. The female can even be known to willingly be ambushed by the walking infected.

AHardSin said:
Hello fellow Mooners!

I am currently looking for someone who can play a submissive to my dominant side, someone who can compliment my hunger for sweaty skin, parted lips, and devilish depravities. Think of this request thread as more of a guideline to what my inhibitions hunger for, if there is nothing here that appeals to your craving then PM me. The worst thing that would happen is that I might bite. :)

Pairings
These are some pairings that I do enjoy, but I am not bound to them. I am willing to play any role that is not listed

Master x slave
Teacher x student
Neighbor x neighbor (Older, younger, same age, I am good with whatever suits your fancy)
Demon x human
Married man x any (I love cheating scenarios so any female role will work here)
Coworker x coworker
Dad x daughter
Dad x daughters best friend
Brother x sister (can be step or real)
Monster x damsel in distress
MILF x younger male

Plots

Nothing here yet, but that doesn't mean we can't make one up. Take a pairing that you like and lets have some fun.

I am ready for master/slave RP

Bump, would love to do something based around the Wizard of OZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom