Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Highwater Estate. (Lots inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apothecary

DM/GM
Welcome to the Highwater estate, please pass me your coat and take a seat in front of the fire. I must attend to other guests first but I will be with you as soon as I can. Enjoy your stay.

manson_in_the_forest_by_nurkhular-d5dvlwq.jpg

Before we go any further allow me to introduce myself, I am Apothecary; However I do prefer to go by the name of Victor, whom so happens to be on of my characters, or if I trust you enough I may offer you my real name as a sort of prize for getting past my paranoia and ability to drive conversations away from the original topic. By trade I am a student who recently just resigned from his part time job as it was too time consuming when you take into account the sheer amount of work I must contribute to my studies; this of course does have the additional boon of allowing me to spend more time Roleplaying, so I will no longer only be responding once a week. (I apologise to anyone who was previously Roleplaying with me and was unaware of the situation.) But I best get back to this rather one sided discussion, seeing as you can not respond to me whilst I am typing.

So, I feel that I should go over my rules first, yes I know they are a drag and rather dull to read but trust me when I say that it is for the greater good.

Don't:

> Ask me to play anything other than an OC.
> Ask for anything that revolves around Scat and other toilet play.
> Ask for me to play anything in the Modern era.
> Demand anything from me, I do not respond well to demands.
> Ask for me to RP over PMs.
> Expect me to respond everyday. I am sorry, as much as I would ~love~ to do this I simply do not have the time.

Do:

> Be yourself, that is all I ask. I want to see what you offer me, not what you think I want.

So, now it comes down to what I am into... Doesn't it? Well, that is rather simple. I am interested in the bizarre and the extra ordinary. However, simplicity is key when making a request thread so I will gladly display it in bullet point form. Think of it as a guide to creating a roleplay or a plot that we might both enjoy. What I prefer the most will be right at the top, with things that I am somewhat interested in being located towards the bottom of the list. I do hope you like what you see.

> Extraordinary Women. (Magical powers, perhaps a demon, vampire or a werewolf? Maybe just rather intelligent or interesting? Something that makes your character stick out is a must!)

> Role Reversal in the story. (As in, the female knight rescues the prince. The male hunter hunts the female monster, this can reflect the positions in bed or not.)

> Power Play (Rival gang members, bounty hunters, or two dominants trying to put the other one in their place. I love a little competition.)

> Depth to Story (I usually run a 60:40 Plot to smut ratio, however a 70:30 is preferred as it keeps everyone interested.)

> Something a bit odd. (I am willing to taste all flavors of RP, so perhaps something new and interesting? The more unique it is the more delighted I will be when you offer it up as a plot!)

> A setting I know. (But I am willing to learn if you have a desire to roleplay in a particular setting. I am willing to research it in my spare time.)

> Detailed and long descriptions. (I Prefer descriptions of characters to pictures, however please note that One liners are FINE with me. I don't have an issue with them and prefer them should our characters be in conflict.)

The following addition to this request thread is the settings that I find interesting, settings that I am well versed in and understand. This is just a quick reference for you should you be wishing to create a plot for us to attempt, however please note that if you do not see a setting on here. It could be that I simply missed it off or I haven't tried it yet, so do feel free to suggest a setting of your choice. (I do have a preference to sci-fi). You may notice that under some of the following settings you will see another rather close to it, this is a sub setting. One contained within the universe of the former. Another thing to note would be that; if it is coloured teal then that is a setting that I desire to roleplay in as soon as possible.

> Mass Effect

> Fallout

> The Elder Scrolls

> Titanfall

> Riddick

> Star Wars

> Firefly

> Game of Thrones

> General Fantasy
> DnD
> Pathfinder
> Monster Girl Universe

> Warhammer Fantasty (I have no idea what age of Sigmar is, people have told me about it, but I still have no clue.)
> Mordhiem

> Warhammer 40k
> Necromunda

> General Sci-fi
> E.V.E
> Planetside 2
> E.Y.E
> Starcraft

> Historic
> Roman
> Parthia
> Tribal
> Norse

> Common literature
> Lovecraft
> LOTR
> Game of Thrones
> Most others

I thank you for taking your time to read this post! Below you will find some examples of plots that I am interested in doing. These may not be present at the time of the release of this request thread but be assured they are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom