Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drama/Violence/Romance RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny_Lane

Meteorite
Hey, everyone.
I haven't been very active on here lately and I apologize! Been pretty busy lately with my new job, but I have some free time and was curious if anyone is interested in starting a roleplay? Guys and girls welcome. I will play a female. And ladies, if you want to play, I can double as a male if you're willing to double, too!

Okay, next up, I want story-driven roleplays with romance and smut, too! I am pretty open to plots! I like romance, drama, smut, violence. If you have any plot ideas, feel free to share them with me! ***SEE BELOW FOR SOME IDEAS***

Things I don't like:
God-moding
Bad grammar
Bathroom play
Hardcore BDSM - I like kinky things, but not too hardcore
Anime or anything of that mode
Let me know if you aren't feeling a roleplay!

Things I do like:
Plots
Romance
Dominant, 'alpha male' type guys
Beards and men in suits (;))
Use pictures
Realistic body proportions - my characters won't have extra jumbo Pam Anderson tits. They will be big, but not obnoxious. Sorry, guys
Let me know if there is anyone in particular you'd like to me look like. I don't care who you use! But if you're wondering I like guys like Tom Hardy and Henry Cavil. Just basically rough, scruffy, manly men.

Here is my f-list for things I forgot:
https://www.f-list.net/c/pennylane/

I'm currently in the mood for some drama/thrillers (abusive relationship, scandal, blackmail, cheating, whatever)
Pairings (We can come up with a plot):
Older guy (30's-40's) x Younger girl (18-23?)
Secretary/Intern x CEO/Boss
Dad x Daughter's Best Friend (18-20's)
Dad's best friend x daughter
Girlfriend x Boyfriend
Husband x Wife
Drug Dealer x Girlfriend or Client
Professor x Student
Frat Guy x College girl/sorority girl
Step dad x Step daughter or Her Friend
Step brother x Step sister
Band guy x groupie
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Abused girl x Abusive boyfriend
Abused girl x Worried friend
Vampire or werewolf x girl (Like: Vampire Diaries)
The Walking Dead (Rick x OC, Shane x OC, Governor x OC)
Fear the Walking Dead (Nick x OC, OC x OC)
Married man x Mistress
Crazy boyfriend x girlfriend

Throw ideas my way! Pm me :)

Ideas i'm really craving:

--Your OC is deployed across seas and my character is left behind at home. They can be high school sweethearts, college sweethearts, whatever. Maybe he is special forces, so basically, it's almost impossible to have any contact with him. My character drifts apart from him since she's home and continues on with her life. Years pass, he comes home, but she's now with his best friend. Maybe engaged now? (I can play the best friend, or something) And we take it from there.

--My OC is the daughter of most powerful lawyer or businessman and your character is a lawyer at the firm. Either this can be a secret relationship going on between the two, or a blackmail sort of thing. He manipulates, lies, gets her where he wants her and basically makes her fall in love with him and gets anything and everything from her for some reason. Or, this can just be a brewing, secretive romance

--Your OC is the boss and my character is a married employee that falls for the boss' charm, lies and scandal.

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom