Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy Dearest (Tia and Vash_Bly)

Tia

Super-Earth
It had been a long night. She'd had three separate clients and her pussy was as full of cum as it could be. The third guy had cum and cum and cum and she thought he was never going to stop. But he'd paid extra to spank her and she knew that Daddy would be pleased.

So, she made her way back to her home, where her Daddy would be waiting for her. He was pimp to the other girls, but she was special because he was her Daddy. Therfore, for all that she told the clients her name was Jewel, she had to take on her Real Name here and so she made her way to the house, her home. And then, she walked in. Tight red mini skirt and blouse which was undone so much that it revealed the top of her nipples and she knelt in front of him and bowed her head.

"Worthless Slut, Daddy. I am pleased to tell you that I've had three cocks tonight, Daddy" she said, and she held out the money that they'd paid her "The third one paid more to spank this Worthless Slut's ass, Daddy" she said, and she intoned it as she had been taught.

But none of it, nothing about it excited her. She knew that the other girls liked it, loved it even. She knew that they often didn't have to fake it and sometimes, when she got home from her work she'd come home to find the other girls licking each other in the pussy. But it just wasn't what she wanted.

There was something she wanted, she knew, but she also knew that Daddy might know it. Might. Jewel she might be to everyone else, but He knew who she truly was. So, she held the money out to him and bowed her head like the other girls did. When she did this, she got some sense of enjoyment but it was mild. Oh so very mild.

And she knew, as she knelt there and handed him the money the strangers whose cocks had been shoved into her tonight had given her, that she wanted more. She wanted deeper. She needed... more.

Daddy as he was known was the best pimp out there in the state of New York, he was the type of pimp that was disciplined. While his girls were merely ways of making him money, he treated them with respect, treated them as human beings, but he was not afraid to speak his mind if the messed up and he would discipline the according to their mistakes instead of hitting them. This upset the much older pimps, but he quite honestly didn’t care. He did things his way and to hell with how people reacted to how he ran his business. The reason he didn’t give a fuck was the fact that the way he ran his business made his girls feel safe and his girls would tell their friends about how much money they made and well he would have more girls to train.

Not many people knew this, but his daughter Jewels was one of his workers. She was his pride and joy. She took after her mother who was also a worker of his, but passed away two years back. When he lost his wife, he truly hit rock bottom, but his daughter was there for him and always asking him to treat her the same way that he did her mom. He was reluctant at first because well he didn’t want her in the life, but after realizing that she was doing this out of love, he started her training. She got her nipples and clit pierced and once those were nice and healed he started to train her. It was sucking and fuck all day and every, he also taught her the finer points of choosing clients. Start small work up to big, while her training happened during the night he was hell-bent on getting her through college. Once that was out of the way he let her decide what she wanted to do and she decided to join her dad’s business.

He smiles as he takes the money and counts it, “Damn who did you fuck? Five thousand dollars and just three cocks,” He scoffs at the number, “I taught you better than that Worthless Slut… You could have made more than this, but you nevertheless did a good job.” He tells her. He had to keep appearances. Jason Bly couldn’t let anyone know his daughter was a whore. He unzips his pants and takes two steps and slaps her face with his cock, “Well I guess you deserve a reward for your hard work you filthy cunt.” He adds with a laugh.

She knelt there and she smiled at him. "Thank you Daddy" she whispered to him. As he slapped her face with his cock she looked up at him and she licked her lips. "A reward, Daddy? Like this?" she asked and she knelt, then took his balls in her hand, cupping them gently and holding them, massaging them before she held his cock in one hand. "Beautiful, beautiful cock" she slowly, oh so slowly kissed it from the root to the tip and then did the same again. Nuzzling her face against his throbbing member she kissed it and licked it until she had him trembling with desire.

"Daddy, would you like it if I was licking you with a pierced tongue?" she asked, wickedly. She knew that she was driving him crazy, she wanted to. She loved her father dearly and she knew that he missed her mother very much. So, she wanted to make him happy and this? This made them both happy. Very happy indeed. Before he answered, though, she finally wrapped her lips over his cock and took it into her mouth. Moaning in pleasure at the feel of it, she moved her head. Sucking him deep, all the way into the back of her throat and the entire length of his cock that she could, she sucked him.

First slow, then faster and faster. Her tongue was dancing, too, licking his shaft as she sucked him. Her hands had moved to his buttocks and she pulled herself into him closer and closer, deeper and deeper and faster... and faster.... her moaning was genuine and it was only now, as she sucked Daddy's cock that she truly felt her pussy get wet.

He listens to her speak and he was about to answer, but she cupped his balls and began to massage them, it caused him to moan in clear. If it were not for the fact that he could last, Jewels kissing from the root to his tip would have made him cum like mad. He feels her face against his throbbing cock then she kisses it and licks it he was indeed trembling with desire. When the question about a pierced tongue came about, he had to admit that the idea was extremely appealing to him. He was about to answer her inquire, but this time she took his cock all the way to the hilt and that made him groan in pleasure. She started slowly and with each stroke she got faster and the way her tongue was dancing around his shaft, it was evident that she was desperate to milk out as much of his cum as she could possible handle.

He pulls out his cock and smirks as he slaps her face, “You know who you remind me of you slut?” She asks. He slams his cock into her mouth once again and this time, he grabs the back of her head and keeps her head all the way to the hilt of his cock. HE laughs and looks at her, “You remind me of your whore mother… Always desperate for my cock… Now gag you whore!” He shouts. He moans loudly as he felt his cock throb and twitch into her mouth.

His moan was pure pleasure to her. It meant that he was happy and she wanted to make him happy. Sucking him and licking him, she spent the next few moments enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth and then he pulled it out. "No! Oh Daddy, I... OH!" she cried as he slapped her face. Her cheek red with the slap she heard his words and she felt his hand, twisting in the hair at the back of her head and she moaned in pleasure. He pushed her face forward and her head was held firm, so that his cock was all the way in her mouth, right down to the base of the shaft.

Sucking, desperately, she heard him say that she reminded him of her whore mother and she looked up at him hungrily. And as his throbbing cock pushed into her mouth, she did gag, she couldn't help it, but it was so fucking good and her pierced nipples were so hard, her pussy pouring with juices. She was gagging and sucking and her tongue was dancing over his cock. She just wanted him to cum, to shoot his hot cum into her mouth or, if he didn't think she deserved it in her mouth, maybe over her face or her tits. Whatever he wanted, she knew. For all that he held her head firm, his hand twisted cruelly in her hair, she clamped her hands on his buttocks, pulling herself even closer to him, taking even more of him into her mouth and sucking, licking and tasting him.

If she could only speak, she'd be begging him, there was no doubt about it. It was Daddy's cock and she needed it. Just like her whore mother. He was right. And he was right to slap her too, because she was, like her whore mother, desperate for his cock and no other would do.

Jason looks down at his twenty four year old daughter as she sucked on his cock. He throws his head back as he moans. He was twenty four when he had Jewels, her mother a whore in his business and despite the fact that her mother was a slut they were a normal happy family. His girls and her mother took care of her and when her mother did his whores, he figured to that was what lead her to her career choice. He laughs as he felt her hands went straight to his ass and she wanted him deeper into her mouth. He heard her gag and he moans louder. He pulls her mouth off his cock and then spits on her face, “Get undressed and meet me in my office you filthy slut… We have much too discuss,” He smirks, “Hmmm you know I want to get one of my whores pregnant and I am thinking of you! You worthless slut.” He informs her.

He left his cock unzipped and then heads upstairs he walks into his office. He walks over to his desk and puts her money on his desk. He unbuttons his shirt and tosses it on the ground revealing his abs at forty eight he was quite a looker, he had to keep himself fit or else his girls wouldn’t respect a fact old man. He pulls his pants down and then sat down in his chair. As he sat there he wondered how he could make her a better slut and the first thing that came to mind was his latex and pony play fetish. Maybe she would enjoy it and well it was something that he would discuss when the filthy whore got to his office

It was his moan that she loved, her beautiful father and she sucked his cock with enthusiasm and passion. As he pulled her, tugging her hair so that her mouth pulled off his cock she looked up at him and she felt his hot spit on her face. "I'd rather it was your cum, Daddy. This worthless slut worships your cum". But he instructed her to get undressed and she stood, immediately, starting to strip herself.

And when he said that he wanted to get one of his whores pregnant, she gasped. As she stood there, her blouse off and her young pert tits bare, both of them pierced and she licked her lips. "Please Daddy. Choose me, Daddy, please. This worthless slut would be everything you want from a pregnant whore, Daddy" she said and she couldn't think of anything she wanted more. "I'll be the best I can be and I will... like my mother, Daddy, I'll be the best whore for you. Please... oh please"

She made her way to his office, totally naked. She knocked the door, meekly and then stepped in. "Worthless Slut as you demanded, Daddy" she said and she looked at him with hunger and desire in her eyes. Her pierced nipples were hard and her pussy was soaking wet. "Tell your worthless slut what you want of her, Daddy, and it will be done" she said, moving towards him and kneeling at the side of his chair. She knelt with her legs apart and she knelt there hands on her knees as she dipped her head, submissively and waited for her Daddy's orders. At home she called him Dad and was just herself but here she was at work and he was Daddy, her pimp and owner. So, she knelt, naked and turned on for the first time all night, despite the fact that she'd had three cocks inside her and was full of strangers's cum.

He strokes her face and smiles, “Oh I think you already know what I want Jewels.” He tells her. He smiles and smirks, “Well I was thinking that maybe we can’t have you having vanilla sex it seems that it doesn’t do much to you with that being said I figured that we could add something like latex.” HE tells her. He laughs, “As for what I want right now I am sure you can only guess after all we both are naked.” He informs her. He thinks for a minute, “Of course it is something I like, but we don’t have to do it.” He tells her. He looks at her and smirks, “I want you to fuck me. Then I will cum in you. Whatever happens well it happens.” He tells her. He looks at her and smirks playfully, “Well what are you waiting for my dear it is time to get to work.” She tells

He wasn’t sure how she would react but he really didn’t care, it was his way and your whining didn’t matter to him. All he cared about was making money and if he was allowed to use his daughter to make his money he was more than okay with that. HE smirks and looks at her with a smile on his face.

With his hand stroking her face she beamed at him and nodded "I don't want vanilla sex, Daddy. I wany your cock. I need it. Please?" and when he said that they could add something like latex? Well she took hold of his hand and guided it to her cunt "Feel how wet I am, Daddy. I haven't been that wet with three different Johns fucking me. Latex sounds incredibly fucking sexy. Please, Daddy... please?"

And then he told her what he wanted and Jewels looked at him and she smiled. She was completely naked, as was he, and so she stood and slowly, sensually and making sure that she used her body to it's full, she leaned over his desk. Spreading he legs, she pressed her tits against his desk and there, in front of him was her ass and her cunt.

"Get to work, Daddy? Whatever do you want?" she asks and she takes ahold of his hand and moved it so that it is on her ass. "Tell me... show me.... fuck me" she whispered and then she asked him what was really REALLY on her mind. "Gve me the latex Daddy, fuck me like the slut I am and put your baby into me. Fuck me" she said, and she moved so that she was kneeling on his desk, her pussy open and ready for him.

He laughs as he feels her wetness and he pulls his hand away and licks his fingers, he laughs again when she took his hand and placed it on her ass again He listens to her speak and he watches her bend over his desk and he smirks. He got up and slaps her ass roughly, “How can I refuse my daughter when she has asked so nice.” He tells her. HE grips her sides and smiles as he takes hold of his cock and slowly pushes into her core. She slaps her ass as he slams the rest of his cock into her, “So who do you belong to you filthy slut?” He asks. He groans and looks at her, “Oh my dear kinky slut all in good time.” He tells her.

He gives her a few more thrusts and then pulls out with a smile on his face. He sat down and looks at her, “ I have been standing all day I have been standing all day and they are killing me.” He admits to her. “So if you are going to be fucking me while I sit and you will be doing all the damn work.” He tells her.

As he slapped her ass she cried out in pleasure and then she cried louder as he slammed his cock into her and her voice was hoarse and ragged. "You Daddy, this filthy slut belongs to you Daddy. No one else, you Daddy... oh fuck fuck please". And as he thrust into her she screamed in pleasure, fucking with her Daddy was the most pleasure she ever got and she loved it. But then he pulled out and she moaned in despair "Oh no..please please" she begged, but he was tired. Oh, her Daddy was tired and she was being a bad girl "Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm a selfish bitch, that's what I am. And you were so kind and still fucked me. Oh, yes, I'll do the work, Daddy" she said and she stood on the table she had been kneeling on.

Then, she moved so that she was sitting on him in his chair. But because it meant that he could penetrate her deeper, she kept her back to him. She wrapped her legs around the back of the chair, forcing her legs open as wide as possible and she took all of her weight on her arms. So, it was like she was doing push ups but each one would be a thrust of her father's cock inside her. She positioned herself, pulling his chair forward with her legs until she was in exactly the right position so that he was ready to fuck her up the pussy, her bare ass there for him to spank or slap as he wanted and she slide herself onto his cock. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck yeah" she cried out, because of the angle and how wide apart her legs were being forced by the chair, he was as deep inside her as it was possible to be.

Then, she lifted herself up, using her arms and she started to do the most pleasurable push ups she'd ever done in her life. Each one was a thrust, after all, of her Daddy's cock inside her and she kept on moving getting faster and faster, her pussy juices pouring all over him and her ass there and ripe for whatever he wanted to do to it. She was squealing in passion and her orgasms were coming thick and fast, one after another.

He moans as his daughter got in the reverse cowgirl and he made sure to slap her ass as she rode his cock. He throws his head back and moans louder, “Oh fuck sakes Jewels I have trained you so fucking well!” He shouts. He felt how easily her pussy went up and down his cock, the fact that was doing a pushup made the fact that they were having sex even better. He slaps her ass and then sticks two fingers into her asshole, “Oh look I have two fingers into your ass and you are moaning like a little proper slut.” HE tells her. The way she was fucking him was jut too good and he knew that he was close to busting a nut.

He groans as he goes as fast as he could, “So I was thinking my little beautiful whore. I was thinking of training you in pet play and second I was thinking about having two websites for you besides whoring you.” He tells her. He slaps her ass with his free hand as he pumps her full of cock and fingers. “That is it my slut… Take my cock and fingers.” He adds.

ooc: sorry for delays: chest infection!

She rode him and she cried out in pleasure. "Daddy!! Oh... oh fuck me Daddy!" she cried out and she moved herself up and down his cock. As he slapped her ass she screamed in pleasure and she begged him "More! More, Daddy!! Slap me more... harder.... please?" she begged and she rode him... rode him as hard as she could. Up and down "I am a slut for you, Daddy, I am. Please... please" she begged as she fucked him as hard as she could.

His fingers in her asshole caused her to scream in pleasure even as her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. "More! Oh... fuck me, Daddy, please!" she cried and then she heard him talk to her about what he would do to her, with her. She stopped, her pussy pushed down as far on his cock as possible and she squeezed him with her muscles. "I'll be your pet, Daddy. I'll be whatever you want me to be, Daddy. Please? Please just fuck me... please oh please" she panted and then moved again, squeezing his cock in her tight muscles.

"What are the websites, Daddy? Tell me... please? I'm yours, your pet. Your slut. Your whore... please?" she begged and she rode him as hard and as fast as she could.

He moans and looks at her ass and gives it a hard smack, “You don’t tell me what to do you whore… When you want something you beg like a whore.” He states. Then came the begging and he rode her as fast as he could. He moans as her pussy tightened around his cock and he groans loudly as he was getting the pleasure he would always get from his daughter. When asked about the websites he gave her a smile, “Well I was thinking that you could be a latex slut and we can film you and make a website out of call it PervyDoll.com.” He informs her. He laughs again, “There other is Kinkyponygirl.com for all the pony play I am going to make you do.” He adds.

He stops fucking her and smirks, “So what do you think about those ideas… I want you more involved in the family business. I can put your accounting degree to use…I mean I could do the accounting, but well I am getting up in age. Fuck I am almost fifty years old.” He states. He grabs her hips and slaps her ass with her left and she adds a second finger into her ass and he moves the two fingers as fast as he could.

As he stopped fucking her, she looked at him and she was wide eyed, desperate for his cock. She kept herself pushed down on him, so that his cock was inside her and she moaned as he described what it was that he was going to do with her. "I want to be on the web, Daddy, in whatever way or ways you want me to be there. I'll be your latex slut... please Daddy, can I be your latex slut?" she whimpered squeezing his cock tightly inside her pussy "And your kinky pony girl? I don't.. you'll need to break me in, Daddy, will you do that?" she asked, submissively.

And as he slapped her ass and shoved his second finger into her ass, she screamed loudly and pushed herself on him. "Please... oh, fucking please... please......more. Give me more Daddy, I'll be... anything you want me to be" she begged, moving to spread her ass cheeks as much as she could. "Fuck... fuck me please? I need it.... please;....... please....."

He stops fucking her and smirks, “So what do you think about those ideas… I want you more involved in the family business. I can put your accounting degree to use…I mean I could do the accounting, but well I am getting up in age. Fuck I am almost fifty years old.” He states. He grabs her hips and slaps her ass with her left and she adds a second finger into her ass and he moves the two fingers as fast as he could.

He couldn’t help but to laugh at her begging, it just showed him how depraved. How much of a slut she really was. He moans cumming in her as her pussy walls vice grip his cock. “Oh shit I am cumming you whore!” He shouts. His cock twitches in her pussy and he laughs, “Oh fuck this pussy was made for my cock.” He says laugh. He pulls his fingers out and then grabs her shoulders pulling her back so she could lay on him. He looks at her with a smile and he grabs her large breasts and gives them a good slap.

Back
Top Bottom