Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All The Small Moments (Grizzly_Mang & Beelzing)

As Audrey talked to him about his insecurity he still was grinding his weed, but though his gaze was locked on the tray in front of him his attention was entirely his sister's. He was immensely comforted by her words, by her general empathy, and a pleased smile slowly spread across his face as a tear welled up in his eye. He truly felt loved and safe as his sister defended him against himself. He choked back the tear and did his best to stay composed as he remained focused on his task.

Damian didn't know what kind of reaction his lick would cause, he expected it to be bad. He couldn't have expected what she would actually do. When she cursed and growled Damian jumped and a look of utter horror flashed across his face. He scooted himself away from her a little, but he was obviously somewhat excited beyond just being terrified, since he stayed seated and kept his eyes fixed on her. Her smile was not reassuring by any means, it was fearsome when coupled with the look of death the shot out of her eyes to pierce his soul. Still, though, the wanna-be pup couldn't help but feel arousal along with fear. Her whisper sent a shiver down his spine, and he had just opened his mouth to apologize when she leaned in and kissed him. This was nothing like when they kissed earlier, this was hard and fierce and one-sided. Unlike before, when their tongues tangled together and danced between them, now her tongue thrashed about in his mouth and bent his own to its will. When she straddled him and pressed her knee into his groin he could not stop the blood from flowing to his dick if he tried. He moaned unwillingly into her mouth as she tantalizingly ground herself on him, once, and only once to tease him and he stared up into her eyes longingly. She nibbled his lip, finally releasing his tongue which he tried for a second to use so he could finally apologize, but to no avail. She squeezed his throat and his eyes shot wide, looking like a deer caught in headlights, and he trembled uncontrollably in her grasp. He was all fear and all arousal, as petrified as he was his cock was rock hard as she pushed her knee into him. Her sweet voice and smile struck a chord with him, and as afraid as he was he couldn't help but be turned on. He decided he might be more of a bad dog if this is what it got him.

Before he could even process what she said to him she was back at his lips and his head buzzed pleasantly as he slowly grew accustomed to her hand around his neck. Then she bit his neck and his cock throbbed in his shorts, his eyes almost rolling over into his head. As quickly as the assault came on it ended, with Audrey staring down at the still trembling boy, looking thoroughly peeved. His dick struggled against his jeans to get free, and it pulsed painfully, demanding attention. He gulped down breath when she let go of him and was thinking about scurrying away to relieve himself when she told him that he couldn't touch himself. "B-but..." he started weakly, interrupted by her sitting down between his legs. Her luscious rear pressed firmly against his stiffness and he bit down hard on his bottom lip to stop himself from thrusting his hips to grind against her. "I'm sorry, master..." he whispered when she scolded him. He truly knew his place now, realizing how gentle Audrey really was with him the night before. He tried to calm himself down, breathe deep and try something like naming birds like he did yesterday, but every time he made any headway she would shimmy herself against him sending his little soldier right back to attention. He squirmed and whimpered when she did this, but she just seemed to ignore them and continue painting her nails. He totally forgot about his blunt and as his cock throbbed, pressed right against the crack of his sister's ass he broke down, unable to keep from rocking his hips back and forth. "P-pl-please, Aud..." he begged, keeping his voice soft out of respect and fear. "Master! I'm sorry, I mean master! I know I'm a bad dog, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But please, master, let me cum...! My dick, it's so hard it hurts, it's taking all my blood! My balls are so swollen they're aching! Please, master, may I touch myself? I'll be good from now on, just please master..." He was a babbling, writhing mess sitting there with his sister-master between his legs, paying no attention to his pleas. He thought he was put in his place last night, but this now... Well, it made him wonder how far beneath her he really was. Clearly he hadn't scratched the surface last night, and he was certain now that Audrey was a deep pool and he had only dipped a toe in.

The poor boy howled in surprise when Audrey, seemingly out of nowhere, whipped herself around and pressed hard into his hips, stopping any movements he was making immediately. As she scanned him without any expression, he lowered his head to stare at the floor, ashamed of his loud outburst and worried about further reaming. His face was a rosy shade and beads of sweat were scattered about, the buildup of his anticipation. He had his bottom lip grasped firmly by this teeth, playing with it and nibbling on it to try and distract him from his painful arousal. When Damian heard his sister-master say she didn't think he really was sorry, and that he wasn't going to be a good boy he felt like he'd been punched in the gut. His eyes went wide and he jerked his head up to stare pleadingly at Audrey, looking like he'd just been accused of conspiracy to commit the Holocaust. "N-no," he whispered, actually afraid to raise his voice. "I am sorry master, I'll be a good boy. I promise. I'm sorry..." He was about to go on when she silenced him, scolding him for not being able to control his hips, the reasons why she had to pin him down. He opened his mouth, and was about to protest, not remembering her ordering him to be still when she growled her rhetorical question at him and he reflexively lowered his head and whimpered.

He was silenced, he would not say anything against her ever again, and only pouted and whined softly with his eyes glued to his crotch where his member throbbed sorely and fought to be free, rubbing against the denim of his shorts, only hurting him more. When she eased up on his hips and shifted her position he was confused, nervous, and a little excited, but still Damian couldn't bring himself to look up at her. He knew he wasn't on equal grounds with his sister, and at the moment worried that eye-contact would be offensive to his master. That, and he knew he did wrong now, and he didn't want to face scorn in her gaze. Before she had laid her legs on top of his own he thought strongly about scrambling up and away to go hide himself in a corner or under a rock. He was bigger than she was, he was probably stronger too, he could get away from her if he wanted to. But he knew he was her pet, her property, that fact was being drilled into his very being, and he was ashamed he even thought about thinking about defying his master. He perked up a little when he heard her tell him he could finally go and touch himself, even though she told him in a scarily stoic tone. He raised his head slowly to stare questioningly at his master, looking for any sign that she was pulling his leg. Her oddly robotic expression was strange, but he saw no sign of deception, so he smiled weakly at her, still keeping his head and gaze lower than hers, a subconscious sign of submission. "Thank you master," he said, raising his voice slightly from a whisper. "You're too kind, master. You're a good and loving master." He intended to continue babbling honorifics at her until he was out of the room and safely locked away in his bedroom, but when he went to get up she pushed down on his legs with her feet, not worrying about being gentle. She told him he would have to deal with his erection right there on the living room floor, with her sitting opposite and technically on top of him; his heart sank and his jaw dropped. He was mortified at the idea of playing with himself in front of her, especially since she was a sexual professional in his mind and he wasn't even ready to intern yet. His mind raced with thoughts of Audrey's previous partners and their genitals, which he over exaggerated and his lip quivered at the idea of trying to compare to one of these imaginary men.

"Master... Please, no...?" he begged, once more back to a quiet whisper. He studied her face for a shred of mercy, and found none. Her eyes stabbed at him, and he squirmed in his place, feeling like he was being judged for damnation by a mighty goddess. Then she mentioned him having to clean his own mess, and how he would have to do it and he whimpered, but from her cold demeanor he could tell Audrey was dead serious. So he gulped hard, and with trembling hands pulled the towel off of his head, damp strands of hair falling into his face he didn't bother swiping away, he actually wanted them there as a curtain to somewhat hide his shame from her. He slowly undid the the button and zipper of his jean shorts and peeled the denim away, letting his cock shoot straight up into the open air through the hole in his boxers. He decided to play things safe and laid his towel down on his lap to catch the mess he could feel his was going to make; it wasn't cheating to him, it was playing smart since she never told him couldn't use it. He figured it would bite him in the ass, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

He was an odd specimen, and a lot of that was due to his looking at the world through the spectacles of biological perspective. Because of that Damian masturbated a little differently than most people: instead of using his whole hand he would only use his thumb, index, and middle fingers. He would place his fingertips right on top of his vas deferens, using his thumb for grip, and jerked off like that, which he discovered allowed him to cum quicker and feel better in the process. However, still with thoughts of his sister-master's lovers-past haunting his mind, he refused to go about things his usual way, instead wanting to be more "normal". That was a joke in and of itself. But Damian was not about to laugh at all, no he was trying his best to make it through this with as much dignity as he could muster. Fat chance. He wrapped his right hand around his stiff dick, his left he placed behind him and he rested most of his weight there. He began stroking slowly, kind of awkwardly since it wasn't his normal method, and he couldn't help himself from making small moans and grunts.

Damian was honestly surprised when his sister didn't scold him again and remove the towel, he figured with the way she was handling him that such a move would be unacceptable. But for as harsh as Audrey could be with him-and he really didn't even know the half of it-she was obviously a loving master, just strict. He stroked himself slowly, steadily, squirming a bit physically in his embarrassment, but internally he was writhing like a worm on the end of a hook. She leaned forward to reach him and for as humiliated as Damian was he pushed himself up slightly to meet her. She moved the hair from his face, exposing a reddened look of shame and relief and apology. He whined meekly when took hold of his chin and forced him to look at up at her, truly feeling unworthy to look his master in the eye. But when his sister smiled at him, and he could tell this one was sincere, the boy-pup's whole demeanor changed; he lightened up and held a small bit of hope within his core, hope that he could be her good boy again. He was turned on and flattered and embarrassed that she wanted to see his face, and picked up the speed of his strokes. He had his orders and he wasn't about to disobey, especially since she called him her pet. He wanted nothing more at the moment to make things up to his beloved master.

He continued to gain speed with his jerking, squeaking and moaning more openly as he did so, just beyond eased to know she accepted his apology. His breathing quickened as he stared longingly into Audrey's eyes, hoping that the look in his own conveyed how much he understood his place. "I-I'm sorry..." he moaned softly when she leaned back and settled herself. "I promise... I-I won't be bad again... O-oh...! I'll be a g-good dog, m-master... I promise..." His chest heaved and he allowed himself to squirm more, his legs twitching and toes curling as waves of pleasure rolled over him. He saw the lust burning in his sister's eyes as she watched him intently, and he knew how he was of use to her. He was her plaything, to twist and bend into any position that pleased her, that made her stare him down like starving wolf. He wanted to make her happy, be useful, and he was ecstatic that he do so by just being putty in her hands for her to mold and shape. His breathing got sharp and quickened more and he stared pleadingly over into his sister's eyes, and he instinctually shifted the grip on his member to his more familiar position. He was close. Staring into the predatory, lusty eyes of his sister he drew a sharp breath in and his toes curled. "O~h master...!" he moaned girlishly as he reached his climax. He erupted like a geyser, spurting high into the air, still stroking himself madly. Most of his mess was caught on the towel draped on his legs, but he had been teased so badly that his load was large, and hard to handle; some of his cum landed on the carpet next to him and a large globule actually hit him right below his left eye, which caused him to blink, but he was too wrapped up in the moment to wipe it away.

Damian's chest heaved as he breathed heavy, finally letting go of his dick so he could support his weight on both arms, being too exhausted at the moment to rely on just one. He was silent a moment as he came down off of the wonderful high his sister had bestowed on him, even though he was so undeserving. After a time though he looked from the mess on his towel, to the bit he spilled on the floor, then over to his sister. The look in his eyes wasn't pleading, no he knew what she expected of him, she had said so earlier. No, his look was more hesitant, wondering and waiting if she would really make him do it. He knew how he must have looked, red and flustered and timid with his own semen resting sticky on his cheek. So much for coming through this with dignity. That was okay, though: he was her pet and he loved that, and what need did a pet have for dignity?... At least with their master.

As Damian rested for a second he recalled the generally please demeanor of his sister while she watched him squirm for her. He couldn't help but be as embarrassed as he was, but that seemed to be more than okay judging from Audrey's reactions. Watching her revel in his discomfort, slight or strong as it may be, he couldn't help but be turned on; not only was he providing what she needed, but he was also enjoying... not having to be a being with dignity, being something so removed from what he normally had to be. It was thrilling, utterly exhilarating, deliciously humiliating, and strangely comforting. He didn't want to stop being his big sister's pet, and he knew he was going to learn to be the best puppy he could be, whether he liked it or not-though he most likely would-and be molded into the perfect pet for her.

The boy soaked up the deliciously sinful grin his sister-master flashed him before she crawled slowly, carefully over to him. He shut his eye when she wiped the cum from his face, while the other stared up at her lovingly, hopefully. He gave her a shamed smile when she brought up how messy he could be, but again it was something he couldn't help. Even before Audrey came to visit, when Damian would masturbate he usually made some kind of mess regardless; now with her here to tease him and egg him he produces significantly more cum than normal. At least she recognized that. When she kissed him tenderly but still fiercely, he whimpered softly into her mouth, opening his own eagerly at her first prodding. The way she moaned into him made him melt again, and he panted and moaned himself, though more light and pleading. Then all of a sudden she pulled away, the kiss was gone, and Damian's eyes shot wide open as she slipped her fingers with his cum on them into his mouth. The taste was warm and salty and shocking, but it was his own and once again the pet had his orders. Eventually he eased up and began to suckle at her fingers timidly, and stared up at her grinning wickedly once more, when she chuckled at him he squirmed and even though he just relieved himself his member twitched in arousal. He was humiliated to say, but he liked being so far beneath his sister.

She pulled her fingers out when he was done and stood up, leaving Damian to swallow down his cum and he knew what was expected of him and got to work immediately. He quickly sat himself up and dried the bit of semen left on his cock with the towel, which he folded and laid aside before zipping up his shorts again. Audrey headed out of the room and uttered her reminder, to which he nodded. "Yes, master!" he whispered in response, barely audible as she left. He moved onto his hands and knees, slowly lowering his face down to the place on the carpet where small puddles of cum rested, raising his ass in the air to do so. He took a quick whiff, realizing this would likely be a common experience, and then began lapping up his own juices. He licked at the carpet, still off-put by the taste, but utterly aroused by what he was doing, what he was being made to do. By the time she returned he was finishing and slowly rose to his feet, grabbing his dirty towel at the same time. Audrey sat down and Damian went into the kitchen, headed for the laundry room where he disposed of the towel in the empty washing machine. He then washed his hands in the kitchen sink, and debated on getting something to drink, to wash the taste out of his mouth. He kind of didn't want to lose the flavor, to learn to be accustomed to it.

However he went into the fridge and grabbed a beer, since he still planned on smoking and needed something to drink. He stepped back into the living room, not looking at his master, and turned on the radio to the local jazz station before he took a seat back on the floor next to Audrey. He said nothing as he lit another stick of incense, the last one having burned out a while ago due to their little ordeal. Then he grabbed his blunt, slipped it between his lips, and sparked it up, slowly easing himself into a more lounging position so he could rest his head against his sister's body. He puffed on the blunt, sipped his beer every so often, and listened to the jazz take him away while feeling uncomfortable without a collar.

Damian's heart soared when Audrey reached over and petted his head, though all he did was allow a small, contented smile to settle on his face. That was truly all he wanted, affectionate acknowledgement of his position. He stayed silent, puffing his blunt and staring off into the distance, wandering his thoughts while the pleasant haze of the high settled over his mind. He coughed mildly every so often, but nothing that disturbed his sister or sent him into a fit. He thought about his place as her pet, and what the future might hold for him. He wondered about what his training would entail, what would be expected of him and whether or not he could live up to Audrey's expectations. He had no idea what could be in store, but he was oddly eager to find out.

He finished his blunt and his beer and silently set them on the coffee table before resting back against his sister, not wanting the little loving to end. He was too high to take notice of the enveloping evening, too lost in his musings. But when Audrey yawned Damian couldn't help but return it and he heard the grumbling in her stomach, shifting his position to allow her to more easily rise. He watched his sister disappear into the kitchen and he felt bad, like he should have made food for her much earlier, and when she returned, bringing with her the gift of light, he decided he had vegged out enough. He slowly, lazily pushed himself up to his feet and stretched while he listened to Audrey lay out her plans. He cracked his neck with a groan and took the banana peel from her to throw out when he entered the kitchen. "I already planned on cooking," he told her very matter-of-factly. "So no worries. There's chicken breast fillets in the freezer I was planning on making into a quick pasta dish. You go shower and get ready, but I do expect you to eat something more substantial before you go out. All you've had today is that banana, I've been watching. That's not enough. You're going to have a plate of my cooking, okay?" He said these things quite firmly, getting oddly serious compared to how he'd been behaving the last few days. But he still had to watch out for his master, to make sure she didn't neglect her own needs. If anything it was selfish, since Damian had no idea what he would do without his sister, not again.

A small blush settled over Damian's face when Audrey jumped, and hugged and snuggled him. It was weird to think that she was the same steely predator/commander she had been to him - for him? Both. - earlier. He certainly wasn't complaining, though, he loved being loved on, it just baffled him slightly how easily she could switch from this to hard-handed and back to this. Another reason she was so amazing. The boy wrapped his free arm around her and squeezed, maybe a bit too tightly, but he couldn't help it, the affection must be reciprocated. He let go quickly enough, not hindering her whatsoever from her preparations - he already learned what that would get him. "You better!" he called after her as she disappeared. "If something happens and you leave me a stray I will never forgive you!" Sure, some strays get adopted, but still... he thought to himself as he stepped into the kitchen. I wouldn't want to be, though. I'm a one-master kind of pet... He tossed his sister's banana peel in the trash, and went to the sink to wash up.

Damian went to the fridge and grabbed the chicken from the freezer, an onion and some spinach from the fridge, and another beer to sip on while he cooked. He threw the chicken into the microwave to thaw it, since he wanted to be quick for his sister and he had no idea when her friends were going to show. While the chicken spun around in the nuker Damian set a pot full of water on the stove and set the burner to high, before he went to the pantry, where he pulled out a box of penne noodles and a jar of pasta sauce which he set next to his other supplies. Then he disappeared right as the timer on the microwave dinged, headed for the garage. He only opened the door leading into the garage though, for hanging on the back of it were a few of his dad's grilling aprons; he grabbed the first one he saw, a black apron that read in red 'sexy' letters: "ASK ABOUT MY HOT MEAT", and threw it on. It was odd, but he didn't want to get a shirt and he didn't want to cook for Audrey in an unsanitary manner. He laughed out loud at that idea as he pulled the chicken out of the microwave and grabbed a cutting board. Like she cares about sanitary, he joked. She just made me lick my own cum off the floor! Sanitary... Makes me laugh... Still though, that was him doing the licking, not her, and regardless Damian was going to give 200% effort in anything he did for his Audrey. He paused and mused about how he liked calling her "his Audrey" again without feeling guilty or disgusting before returning to his cooking.

The boy dumped some of the penne into his pot of water and turned down the heat before he turned another burner on to mid-high heat. He grabbed a sautee pan and placed it on the warming burner, drizzling some olive oil onto it. He chopped the onions and threw them into the pan when it was warmed, and they sizzled pleasantly, following suit with the thawed chicken. While the food cooked Damian cleaned up and drank his beer, enjoying the jazz radio that floated in from the living room. When the time was right he drained the water from his noodle pot and added the sauce to it before turning it to low heat. Then he added some spinach to his onions and chicken, wilting the leaves before he added the contents of his pan to the contents of his pot. He stirred up his pasta dish and added his sautee pan to the dishwasher as Audrey entered the kitchen. All Damian could do was stare at the beautiful vision with his mouth agape as she walked over to him; he composed himself slightly and shut his mouth, bending down a smidgen to meet her when she kissed his cheek. Again his face flushed and he smiled brightly down at her, grateful to be the pet of someone so stunning, and he decided he might not ever wash that cheek again.

When she sat down he went to grab them some plates, having not felt the need for an elaborate table setting like the night before. She made her comment about posture and Damian couldn't help but chuckle aloud as he sat the plates down on the counter to fill them. "Well, it certainly did wonders for your posture; you are absolutely gorgeous, Audrey." he said as he ladled out some pasta onto each of their plates. "But corsets always looked like torture to me. I dunno how you can do it. Fashion seems like it would be painful, my hair alone has shown me that, so I often thank the gods I was born a male. I don't think I could dress up like girls do, looks too involved and uncomfortable." He grabbed some forks from a drawer and walked over to Audrey, setting the food down in front of her with a slight bow. "Enjoy, master," he said jokingly, just ecstatic she agreed to eat in the first place, and then grabbed his own seat. "Only the finest in half-assed gourmet cuisine for you, my beloved."

Damian registered Audrey's comments about corsets, how to properly wear them, and that hers wasn't hurting her, and he was glad. He didn't know what he would do if she got hurt, especially if he couldn't heal it. He'd probably be too emotional and heart-broken that anything could even dream of harming his big sister, and unable to help at all. If a person were to hurt her, though, he knew he would go the other extreme. He would start a fight, but with Audrey allowing him to be more open about his canine tendencies, he could only picture himself trotting back to her with her assailant's throat clamped tightly between his teeth. She turned him into a lap-dog, but he could still be a vicious hound if he needed to. But such dorky thoughts were for times spent alone, so Damian just shook the thought out of his head to be replaced by her complimenting his cooking. He beamed over at her, puffing his chest out a tad, giving her a small bow again as a thanks for her thanks. He had always been proud that he was not only one of the few highschoolers who could cook, but could cook well. He very much relished the idea of being his sister's personal chef, and her praise just stroked his culinary ego, so he wasn't about to let her cook for herself and take that pleasure away from him.

He began diving right into the food, having a powerful case of the munchies, and he savored every bite. When Audrey spoke again he paused and looked up from his plate, not wanting to miss a word of what she said. He continued chowing down on his pasta when he realized it wasn't something serious, and began pondering male fashion. That concept alone was almost... contradictory to the boy, but that was mainly because he was so loose and casual with his choice of clothing. He certainly could tell what she meant by a suit being tricky, and he figured there were most likey other male garments that were stuffy and difficult to deal with; but when she mentioned a 3-piece was sexy to her he swallowed his food and stared over at her, the gears in his mind creaking as they were stirred to action. "Sexy, huh?" he mused aloud. "Well, I might need to get myself a 3-piece suit, then... Actually I never thought of getting one until now. You know how I dress, I barely put any thought into it all. But you...! Just, wow, y'know? You're positively stunning and I can really see the efforts of your labors. So, uh... Well, would you like me to dress up for you? I mean, you look so nice, spend so much time working on it, I should try to look nice for you, right? What, uh, what kinds of things do you want to see me in?" For a while things were silent between them, but then she brought up her other question, arguably also about fashion.

"A day collar?" he asked, wondering what something like that would look like. "Well, I guess I should be honest first and foremost. Especially after my little... episode earlier, I really want a collar. I kinda feel... naked? wrong? I just don't feel right without one. I would like to wear something always, I can't answer why, but as to what that's... Well, that's totally up in the air, huh? The discrete times I guess I would have would be school, my job at the burger place, and when I'm stuck around mom and dad. At work I don't have a uniform except for a funny little hat and an apron, and at school people already give me weird looks and I've just done my best to ignore anything that comes out of my 'peers' mouths. I guess I'd be worried most by mom particularly, but she already takes everything I do with a couple grains of salt. I don't really see much need to get something more subtle, I wear kilts and other weird things, I'm used to going out in public and getting looks. An actual collar might pull my whole 'weirdo' look together. If you think I should be more discrete, I will be, but otherwise I think just one collar would be fine."

Damian saw the look that Audrey gave him when he mentioned changing his appearance, the puzzlement on her face and the small frown she wore caused the boy to shrink away. He wasn't too worried, but more embarrassed; he thought she was wondering why he would bother. In Damian's mind he was quite undesirable, and he equated him dressing up to be as pointless as trying to spray a whole garbage dump with Febreze. He did ease up when her frown morphed into a small smile and he couldn't help but tilt his head and give a big, dopey grin when he heard his sister say she liked him as he was, and pure adoration glowed in his eyes; his demeanor could only be summed up by two words: 'Aw, shucks...' He heaved a pleasant sigh and as he stared across the table over at her he whispered softly while she still spoke, "I love you..."

When Audrey mentioned that she would love to see him in different clothes--not in so many words, but Damian chose to literally translate her double negatives--his blood warmed and his smile grew wider, he was excited to make his sister happy and if playing dress-up did the trick he was eager to do so. But his face went bright red as soon as she said he'd "look cute" in women's clothes and his eyes widened a bit. He tried to process what she had just told him; was that a suggestion? A confession? An... Order...? Despite the fact that his hair was long and feminine he never once thought of cross dressing, he actively avoided the subject because of the things his classmates would say, so his sister's words took him completely off guard. One could almost see the steam pouring out of Damian's ears as his brain fought to keep from shutting down. Part of him was just shocked because it seemed to come out of the blue, part of him was upset and wanted to tell her about the kids at school, and another part of him was honestly aroused by the fact that she wanted to see him in women's clothing. So while he struggled with how to think and feel, he stayed silent. He wanted to flash her a smile to let her know he understood her statement, and to show he liked being able to be his "own little dorky self", but he was still rebooting.

Still reeling from the unexpected statement, Damian once again shrank away as Audrey's tone grew serious and she scolded him for his poor self-confidence. He wanted to speak up, say that he didn't mean to call himself a weirdo in a negative sense, but he wasn't about to argue with his big sister. All his apprehension vanished though, when she smiled and made him realize the implications of his words, that he'd insulted Scotland and he was pretty sure he didn't want them as enemies. He laughed out loud, not too loud but still hearty and warm, and rubbed his temples with one hand. When he finally finished he took a deep breath and smiled sincerely over at Audrey. "You're right," he said. "I certainly don't want to insult the Scots, and I even more certainly don't want to displease you. I'll do my best to not belittle myself, since that's really your job now. Who am I to insult your property? Please forgive me, Audrey." He clapped his hands together, looking like he was praying, and gave a small bow, still smiling wide. He let loose another sigh and chuckled silently, shaking his head. "You really are the best, y'know that?" he asked, looking back up at her. "You always know just what to say. That just eased my soul. I'll be real, you really threw me off when you mentioned the whole thing about dresses and lingerie, but that last comment picked me back up again. Audrey...? Master...? Would you really like to see me in those things? Y'know, cross dress? Would that, well, make you happy? That's all I want, you know, is to make you happy; and if that means cooking for you, or not being ashamed of my weirdness, or cross dressing for you, or whatever, I'll do it with a smile on my face and tell you 'thank you' for the opportunity to maybe make you smile."

Damian was glad to hear that his sister forgave him for thinking so little of himself, though he knew by now she would have forgiven even if she hadn't said so. The boy was truly elated, he had his best friend back, he had a lover that rocked his world, and for the first time--at least since Audrey left in the first place--he could freely be his dorky self. She couldn't know it, but Audrey had honestly given her brother most of what he wanted out of life: just to be loved for who he was, every little nuance no matter how bizarre or embarrassing. He hung on her every word as she answered his questions, staring over at his sister like she was his own personal messiah. He was glad she was understanding of his apprehension towards the cross dressing, and though he was mildly bothered by the subject he would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't also mildly intrigued by the thought. The boy was grateful to have the ability to think this new prospect over, and that he had the freedom to turn it down if he should so choose. His heart fluttered and his imaginary tail began wagging when he heard that what Audrey wanted was his happiness, hearing that he let a small coo escape his lips as he smiled over at her. How on Earth did he get so lucky to have such an amazing older sister?

When Audrey got up and hovered over him, Damian smiled softly but sincerely up at her and a nice little rosy hue settled on his cheeks. He stared lovingly and longing up at her, and a small, pleasant jolt rushed through him upon feeling her fingers on his chin. His eyes closed on reflex and his breathing grew shorter with anticipation of their kiss, when he was violently pulled down from cloud 9 by a loud knocking at the door. He whipped his head towards the front door in unison with his sister, and glared in that direction while growling lowly in the back of his throat at the undesired intrusion. Audrey muttered something about her friends being right on time and walked away to clean up her dinner mess and meet the people at the door. Damian had to actively stifle a whimper as she pulled away from him, letting her fingertips drop from his skin. When she was out of the kitchen he heaved a small, defeated sigh; but he just shrugged his shoulders and quickly polished off his meal.

He couldn't be upset, though he was jealous that other people were getting to spend time with his sister, but she had given him such joy in the core of his soul before walking off that his tail would probably be wagging all night. He took his last bite of pasta and rose, rinsing his plate for the dishwasher when he heard Audrey's call. He glanced over to the table where her black purse still sat and he chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. He put his dishes in the dishwasher and dried his hands on the apron he forgot to ever take off before undoing the apron and grabbing the purse. He trotted out of the kitchen and to the front hall with a grin on his face and his sister's purse in his hand, still wearing nothing but his jean shorts. He gave a silent nod to Alexander, acknowledging his presence, as he stepped up to Audrey's side. Even though his rival--because that's what he viewed Alexander as--was standing right before him, about to go spend the night with his sister, he still couldn't shake the happiness of knowing he was wanted and loved, so his grin still held and he radiated no malice towards the other male.

"Here you are, sis," he said in a sing-song tone, holding her purse out like an offering. He desperately wanted to ask her if he was a "good boy", for bringing her purse, and also to ask for a pat on the head and a good bye kiss. Obviously he refrained from doing so, though it did take a lot of effort on his part. Instead he just gave Audrey a tight, one-armed hug, trying to drink in her scent before he was left alone. "You have fun tonight, and be safe! Don't drink more than you can handle!" He chuckled lightly to himself, but more to mask his anguish at being left behind. That's when the boy's whole mood shifted shockingly and he turned his gaze to Alexander, his eyes like cold steel. "You look out for my big sister, make sure nothing happens, and drive carefully. If she comes home with so much as one hair out of place: Your. Ass. Is. Mine."

With that being said, once more Damian melted into his cheery ol' self. He smiled wide and waved to the pair as they headed out to the cars, happy for Audrey to get to re-visit a place she seemed to have such fond memories of. He was genuinely happy for her, but he couldn't shake a bit of sadness in himself, couldn't shake the feeling of being abandoned. Geez, I really am a puppy, he thought briefly to himself. I know she won't be gone too long, but I still feel like she's leaving forever. I gotta get over this dumb shit. He shook his head and shut the door, focusing his mind on the tasks that needed to be done. Part of him was admittedly glad Audrey was gone, giving him time alone to try and fix some of the issues presented by their beautiful, but strenuous relationship.

Damian could obviously see that his sister was bothered by his words to her friend. He was sorry on some level, but he had to say it, mostly because from what he'd seen Alexander was fairly incompetent. That other male did not try to challenge young Damian, which he was happy for, but then he went to get a kiss from Audrey. Normally the boy would have decked him right then and there, but Alexander had brought up the lipstick remnants on Damian's cheek. Damian had forgotten about the mark through the course of dinner, and when Alexander mentioned it he felt like he'd been caught. He froze. Well, he still held his physical composure, but he was silent and his eyes looked like those of thief before his judge. He gave no strong reaction to the intentional offense in order to try and save himself and he dreaded the notion of having to wipe his cheek clean.

He was incredibly proud of Audrey for how she dealt with Alexander's request, and grinned widely as he watched her march him down to the car. Damian melted immediately upon seeing her smile, and he reflexively smiled widely in return and waved at her. "Love you too, sis! See you later!" he called out lovingly. When he saw them reach the car he nodded and disappeared inside, shutting the door on the scene. He wanted to howl the second he stepped inside, whine and whimper too for being left alone. Sheela trotted up, questioningly, and the boy flashed a small smile at the canine, beckoning her closer. She obliged and Damian loved on his dog for a minute, much to her liking. "Well," he began after a while. "I guess I should use this time to get shit done. How's about we take care of you first, huh bitch?" Sheela looked up at the boy expectantly and he couldn't help but laugh, scratching her head quickly. Damian grabbed the leash from the table in the hall and soon the two canids were off to roam in the night air.

Upon his return Damian hauled up in his bedroom for a few hours, researching some solutions to their rather... unique relationship. He always knew in the back of his mind that there was something special about the city where Audrey went to school, some reason he already knew about the place. Through the researched he stumbled upon why; that was where the elite prep school St. Roland's was located. They were the most prestigious prep school in the whole region, and apparently they had some kind of direct acceptance program established with his sister's university. This school was something a few teachers had mentioned to him, though he never cared to attend until now. So he applied to transfer, so that he and Audrey could continue their romance passed this too-short vacation. He applied to their scholarship program and began writing the essay that was required to enter the pool to be awarded the scholarship. He finished his first draft with 5 pages when he decided he was done writing for the evening, and when he finally got a chance to look at a clock it read 1:10 am.

He groaned and shut his laptop before groggily leaving the bedroom. He stumbled to the bathroom, having a satisfying go after sitting at his computer so long. Before he exited he stopped to stare in the mirror, focusing on the dried lipstick mark on his cheek; he wondered if he should wipe it off, and struggled with the answer since he truly wanted to leave it alone for the rest of time. With a grimace and a groan he turned the faucet on, and while he was washing his hands he rose a wet hand to his face and washed the love-symbol away at great pains.

After that Damian decided he needed to kick back and not worry about his sister. He wasn't mad that she had been gone so long, though if he let himself think freely he would begin to worry about why she wasn't back yet. So he went to the kitchen and whipped up an extra strong screwdriver for himself in a big plastic cup purchased at some theme park. Then he went to the living room, turned The Simpsons on the TV, and proceeded to roll himself another blunt, though this one was smaller than the earlier one. For about an hour and a half the teen smoked and drank and laughed at the cartoon, keeping his cup full the whole while, draining a little more than a third of the vodka from the bottle. Due to the intoxication the boy wound up squirming out of his shorts, and was laying on his back in his boxers on the couch with Sheela between his legs when he noticed the headlights of a park shine through the window, indicating Audrey was home. He held the dog in his lap, scratching her to keep her calm.

Sheela couldn't be held though when Audrey entered; she jumped off the couch and ran up the drunk girl slumped on the door in the hall and started yipping. "Sheela, sshh!" Damian whisper-shouted, slurring slightly. He rolled over fluidly and rose, grabbing his cup from the coffee table, and walked over to his sister. When he arrived he tapped the dog on the head with his toe and she quieted. Damian stared down at Audrey and frowned a little, since she looked so exhausted. But he still smiled and chuckled, holding his freehand out to help her up. "Wow, you look like you had fun. It was a good time, I hope?"

It didn't happen at first, but eventually the boy picked up on the smeared lipstick on his sister's face, and though he was pleasantly messed up it was still obvious how such a thing occured. He figured Alexander had been the culprit, the dirty rat who kissed her. But Damian wasn't about to say anything, especially not now when they were both a bit hazy. It did bother him, but it was something he honestly expected, since he assumed it was related to her breaking things off with Alexander; he imagined the other male would fling himself at her in one last, desperate attempt to be loved. But he knew Audrey had done nothing with anyone while she was out, her brother had the utmost faith in her and for that he was supremely happy.

Back
Top Bottom