Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All The Small Moments (Grizzly_Mang & Beelzing)

Damian nodded in agreement and grabbed the orange juice, adding it to the cooler as well; she was right, vodka was hard to take straight and the best things to mix it with were orange or cranberry juice. He shut the refrigerator door as his sister slipped out of the kitchen, and shut the lid of the Coleman. He walked over to the cabinet that held their glasses and was about to grab two cups from it when he thought better of it. Alcohol could cause some dumb shit, and dumb shit usually breaks glass, so instead he went to the pantry and grabbed half of sleeve of blue Solo cups that was left over after the block party barbeque in early spring. He carried the cooler and cups into the living room and set them down against the couch. With that he walked off to his bedroom to finish getting himself ready. Once there he promptly removed his t-shirt and kilt, eager to get something less... revealing on. He emptied the pockets of his kilt and tossed the clothes in his hamper, wondering for a moment if Audrey would think it weird of him to dress in blue jeans for his pajamas. He was dreading getting another erection and his sister catching sight of it, and he figured pajama or sweat pants were just a hair better than his man-skirt.

He decided it would be too odd to show up in jeans, so he traded his jockstrap for a pair of boxers quickly and donned a maroon pair of sweat pants that read GGHS in black lettering down the right leg. He was much more comfortable being shirtless, as that was his usual attire for the evenings anyways, but because he felt awkward and gross inside he decided to throw a shirt on. He chose a plain navy blue t-shirt that was 2 sizes too large for him, with a few holes scattered here and there. It was normally his work shirt, like for when he mowed the lawn or had to help his father with automotive maintenance, but Damian wanted that extra cloth to potentially cloak any stiffies that might occur. When he finished dressing he stood and stared into the small mirror he had hanging on his wall, psyching himself up for their game. He was normally a cowardly little shit, but he was going to force himself to bold this once and confess his terrible, dirty feelings. He glared at his mirror-self, preparing himself for the worst, running through a million possible outcomes in his head. Finally he felt like he was ready to do the deed, so he grabbed his own pillows and headed for the living room.

When he arrived he couldn't help but smile down at Audrey. She was so cute, looking comfy-cozy wrapped up in her little blanket cocoon. He caught himself thinking once more about how attractive she was, but just shook his head, using it as fuel for his confessional flame. He stepped over her and dropped both of his pillows on the floor, taking his seat on top of them, leaning against the other couch. He swallowed hard and grabbed the plastic cups, taking one for himself and handing another to Audrey. He cracked open the cooler and handed her a beer, taking one for himself too which he left capped.

"Hey, Audrey?" he asked timidly. "Mind if I go first...?" That's when it hit him that he really didn't have a plan. Sure, he could choose truth, but it was up to her which truth he revealed. He mentally face-palmed and began wondering how he would work his confession into the game.

Damian wondered what could be wrong with his sister as he watched her sip her beer. She looked distant and bothered by something, and she sounded quieter than normal. Was she nervous? What was there for her to be nervous about? Unless... The boy's eyes bulged out of his head when he saw Audrey turn her gaze down and blush, and his stomach tied itself into a knot. Oh dear gods, he thought in a panic. She saw my boner, didn't she? She saw my dirty little accident and is worried about it happening again! Oh gods, I don't know if I can play this game... He blushed himself and stared down at his feet, unable to look her in the eyes, and a frown spread across his face. He felt the weight of the braid Audrey painstakingly made as it rested on his back and he felt disgusted with himself. Here she was, bending over backwards for him by being there in the first place, buying them booze, and braiding his hair and all Damian could do was think about bending her over frontwards. He was the lowest kind of slime on the planet.

For a moment he wished he could turn to stone, just petrify and avoid having to answer his sister, avoid having to ever speak to or see her again. Instead he cracked open his beer and threw his head back, swallowing half of the little bottle with a single, much needed swig. He wiped his mouth with the back of his arm and forced a weak smile before he answered. "Truth..." he said softly, nearly whispering. The real truth, he thought somberly. Is that I'm a sick little puppy that should be put down for everyone's sake. I'm so sorry, Audrey, for putting you through all this.

Damian sat in the small moment of silence before Audrey asked for his truth, trapped by his imagination. Is it true that you got hard because I pecked your cheek? He imagined her saying. In his mind she stood up before him, and his parents appeared from the garage; he was caught in a sting! He pictured her deriding him as their mother cried into father's shoulder, and all he could do was glare down in disgust. He wanted to die. Then she asked her question, and even though it wasn't what Damian feared, he couldn't help but squirm inside. She'd given him the perfect opportunity to go ahead and get all his bullshit off his chest, but despite all his mental preparation he was still a cowering little pussy inside.

His face burned as blood rushed to his cheeks and he physically wriggled a little in his seat. "Uh... Well..." he began, clearly uncomfortable with the situation. But that was his fault and he knew it, and now could be the only time to remedy that. So he swallowed hard and forced himself to finally look Audrey in the eyes. "T-to be honest, I uh... Well, I-I've never been on a date. Like, at all... I... I don't know if I know what love is, what it feels like, but... Well, see there's someone I think I... Have f-feelings for..." While he stammered stupidly at his sister he rubbed his arm nervously with the hand that wasn't holding his beer. He shifted around on his pillows, and though he looked into her eyes at the start of his rambling he couldn't keep them fixed there, he couldn't keep them fixed anywhere. His inner squirming was externalized and his face was so reddened it was a wonder vessels in his cheeks didn't burst. He trailed off after his last statement, and tried to collect himself in the silence.

He knew that if he left it quiet too long that Audrey would probably say something, and he couldn't let that happen. A small spark of courage re-kindled his earlier fire and in a quick movement he took another powerful swig of the beer, finishing it off before he spewed forth his confession. "AudreyIthinkIhavefeelingsforyou" he practically shouted, his head dropping to the floor and his eyes tearing up. "I've been having these weird feelings since you showed up and they're all about you and I don't know what love is but I think it might be love and I know it's wrong and I feel so bad and I'm so sorry but I just can't stop and please don't kill me and I know you hate me now but I think I love you." The words came out fast, maybe too fast, but it was like a bandaid: the only way he was going to get it off his chest was in one quick, rip. He sat in silence for a little, a single tear sliding down his cheek, now really unable to look at his sister. After a while he sniffled and cleared his throat, "Please don't tell mom and dad..."

Damian felt his sister scoot near to him as he continued to stare at the ground through watery eyes. He screwed his eyes shut and braced himself; he was positive her hand would come down hard on his face. The boy was prepared to lose a tooth or two for what he said, prepared to be locked away all alone and away from the normal people of the world, prepared for nearly everything except with actually happened. When he felt Audrey's gentle touch on his face he still couldn't look at her, but his eyes did widen a bit in surprise. He didn't fight her when Audrey turned his head so they would be face to face, but he did cringe a little when he saw her frown. Audrey sounded annoyed, but her words were still soft and reassuring. Damian was dumbfounded by her reaction, but in that moment he could feel all the tension and worry rush out of him, and he wondered why he waited so damned long to tell her how he felt.

His lips curled into a soft smile when his sister wiped the tear from his face and she brought them a bit closer. For a second he stared into her eyes as she stared into his, and he knew he didn't deserve such a wonderful sister. He thought she was just forgiving him, and that she would help him overcome his feelings and perverted imaginings, so he was once more shocked when Audrey pulled him in and kissed him. His eyes shot wide for the millionth time that day as their lips pressed together, his brain short-circuiting for the moment. It was when her hands moved to his neck and chest, and he could feel her tongue persuading his lips to part that it dawned on him what was really happening. Instead of letting his mind process all the craziness of the moment, he instead decided to roll with the moment and turn his thoughts off. His own eyes shut, and he opened his lips, letting his tongue dance with Audrey's between their two mouths. He dropped his beer bottle on the floor as he raised his hands, one cupping the back of her head, the other sliding down her back to rest just above her bottom, where it moved softly in circles. Damian kissed her passionately for what felt like an eternity, nibbling a little on her bottom lip and his one hand couldn't help but find it's way down to her curvacious rear, rubbing and squeezing it gently. He wasn't quite sure what he'd gotten himself into, but it felt right and it felt good, and he had no plans of giving it up.

All the feelings of disgust, all the little voices that shouted in his mind, all melted away. On some level Damian knew what he was doing was wrong, but for the moment he could not care, he lacked any capacity for guilt as he was swept up in their kiss. This was bliss, pure and simple, and Damian never wanted it to end. A warm anticipation swept over him, wrapped him up inside like warmed silk sheet, and he was sure it was love he felt. He always loved Audrey, he decided, ever since they were little; she was the person he always looked up to, the one whose side he never wanted to leave. He had already been pried from her side by life when she went away for college, after this evening he vowed to any and everything divine within him that he would not let that happen again.

Damian couldn't help but let a small whimper escape his throat when Audrey slid herself up onto his lap and took her kiss south. He squeezed her ass with more force while his other hand played with her curls of hair. He couldn't keep his hands still and his body trembled as Audrey worked her magic. He hadn't had an experience like this before, the couple of times he had sex were completely different. It was always with older girls at parties, who were always messed up on something. Usually they flirted briefly, a few times he actually made out with the girl, then they would find a secluded space and she would immediately start slobbering on his member, before he laid her down and got to business. It was a quick and predictable affair, and after the first time Damian no longer felt nervous or even much excitement about it. It was as emotional to him as rolling a blunt. However, with Audrey it was nothing like what he was used to. She seemed more... eager, more experienced than anyone else he'd been with. She was going to take going to take her time, milk every bit of what she wanted from him before the scene was done; she wasn't just fulfilling a drunken urge to get her genitals touched. "Y-you got me..." he whispered as his hand on her head moved down to knead her luscious ass with his other. "I'm all yours..."

Damian savored the feeling as Audrey squeezed his waist with her hips, and when she ground on him once, just once and ever so lightly his heart beat a little quicker. Blood rushed down to his cock, which throbbed once in excitement and sat eager for more. He had never been played with like this before, it was thrilling and even liberating. He slid his hands from her rear to her thighs, where he clutched tight and held on for the ride. It felt like it was going to be a hell of a ride. He felt vulnerable, almost like he was a mouse that just cuddled up to a cat. He felt like he was going to be lunch, and she was just having her fun before she devoured him. And he loved it. He couldn't explain, but maybe it was because he had been the one in control in every other sexual experience; maybe it was because he knew he was safe in his sister's hands but still felt almost like prey. Regardless he loved that he was at her mercy, and he almost wished she would be cruel.

When she pulled away he slowly opened his eyes and let a small sigh loose as he looked down into her eyes. It took time for him to notice, but eventually he saw ponderous look in Audrey's eyes. He wondered what she was thinking about, what could possibly make her question a moment like this. Damian was existing only in the present, relishing the moment, the sensations, the feelings she stirred in him; to him there was nothing but them and even though it was so wrong, it was something pure.
His eyes were glazed in sheer bliss, and when she tugged his braid he couldn't help but moan softly and wish she would pull harder. His loins stirred a little more, his cock a bit more prepared for the main show. It took a second, but eventually her seriousness registered to him and he snapped back from cloud nine. He scanned her face, her body, puzzled at this reaction. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he felt the need to not let his sister down. He tried to look as serious as he could when he gazed into her frosty eyes and nodded, relishing the little tug on his hair with her hand still on braid. "Cross my heart and hope to die," he said seriously and sweetly. "I promise, I'm yours for life."

For a moment the boy was worried as his sister continue to look him over; he was afraid he'd given the wrong answer. But his fears dissipated as before when she smiled and told him she was glad. For a second he felt guilty for doubting that she would give any other answer, and he decided that with her he had no reason to fear. When she leaned in close and called him a 'Good boy' a surge of warmth and joy washed over him; if his tail was between his legs before it was wagging madly now. He was so happy, so proud that he was her good boy; and that was it, it wasn't just that he was a good boy, he was her good boy. She pushed down on him, and he could feel the heat radiating off her. His cock throbbed underneath her weight, finally stiff enough to do his job and boy was he excited to. His cock pulsed and begged to be set free, to bury deep into the warmth of Audrey. Damian just breathed deep and bit down hard on his bottom lip. As much as he wanted to just flip his sister over and begin plowing her hard and fast, he wanted to be her good boy even more. Besides, he knew that she knew what she was doing and nothing he could do would ever feel as good as what she was doing to him.

She pulled his hair a bit harder, jerking his head back and forcing a loud, satisfied moan from him: "Oo~ohh...!" Wish granted. She exposed his neck and once more he noticed how much he felt like prey. Damian usually had a strange thing about his, he didn't like anyone touching it. It was odd, but he was a student of biology and the weakest part of most animals-at least most vertebrates-was the neck; he took this to heart from a young age. One time about a year ago one of his friends attempted to jokingly strangle him for a picture and Damian socked him clean on the jaw. That was how serious he normally was about his neck. When Audrey actually bit at his throat all his muscles clenched: his grip on her thighs tightened with his knuckles whitening, his dick stiffened even more, he caught his breath in his throat. This happened out of both fear and pleasure, and when she bit down harder on his collar his eyes fluttered and once again he couldn't help but moan. "A-ahh!" He felt vulnerable, like putty in her hands and she was a master sculptor. He never felt so thrilled, so nervous, and so safe all at the same time; this was where he always wanted to be, in his sister's loving hands. All he wanted to be when he grew up was her good boy.

He quickly lowered his head and flashed a small pout when let go of his hair and pulled away from him. Then Audrey motioned for him to take his shirt off and he hurriedly complied, his lips curling into a soft smile once more. When she pressed her nails into him he bit his lip once more and his breath came out choppy as he screwed his eyes shut once again. She raked her nails down his front and she got her wished as his body erupted in a small quake and he hissed a breath of painful pleasure. Again, Damian was an oddball and loved biology, so his nipples were an anomaly to him. He had played with them on his own, when he would explore his body, and after much exploration he'd decided that they were useless lumps of flesh on his chest. Maybe he was just playing with them wrong, because when Audrey scratched him the sensitive skin cried out in shock and both nipples quickly hardened and perked up, almost begging for more attention. And as she pressed herself onto him harder than before his cock throbbed more, rock hard now, leaving Damian sore and longing for relief. His hips thrust once, grinding his stiffness against her, and he felt embarrassed but just couldn't help himself. But again he bit his lip and held himself down. His breath was quick and shallow and he slowly cracked open his eyes to gaze upon the woman he knew would take his heart to her grave. "You're something magic," he whispered to her and gave her a longing kiss. His cock struggled to rise against Audrey's weight and even though he was a little sore he savored the feeling as he rubbed against her. He was truly excited for more, truly happy to be her plaything, and truly proud that he could make her happy while feeling so good.

Damian was worried about pleasing his sister as he pleasantly squirmed in her clutches. This was a brand new experience for him, and he was afraid he wasn't bringing anything to the table, just selfishly devouring what was put before him. Foreplay for him before tonight was a round of beer pong at a party before stumbling onto someone drunk and horny. So it was reassuring when he heard her chuckle and moan because of him, apparently he was doing something right while not really doing anything at all. He felt her rubbing on him and he shuddered, wishing for nothing more than the layers of cloth between them vanish and he starting grinding his own hips in rhythm with Audrey. When she tapped him on the chin he couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes and the Cheshire grin on her face as she told him to ask for anything he needed from her. Politely of course. He grinned himself in response but his mind was a whirlpool of thoughts and fantasies as he tried to process the statement. He wondered what he could ever possibly need that she wasn't providing, but at the same time he was imagining her knees giving him the once over. At the same time, though, she was showing him things he never dreamed of; she made him question what he thought he liked and wanted, so he wouldn't even know what to ask for, since apparently he hadn't even scratched the surface of the wonderful world of sex. He decided ultimately that he just wanted to make Audrey happy. She was already making him feel so good he felt guilty for not putting in as much effort as he perceived her to be. All he really needed was to be her good boy, but it was good to know that in case he wanted anything else that he could ask.

On some level he wanted to flip the script, to be the big strong alpha male and make Audrey his sexual prey. He knew he would fail if he tried. He was as good as a virgin compared to her, and this left him feeling... not inadequate, but out of his league. It was like his bag of tricks could fit in his pocket, and Audrey's wouldn't fit in Santa's sleigh. He felt like he was doing a poor job at being the man, but he knew he'd be doing a poor job in general if he tried. Besides, it was... freeing to not have the expectation of dominance on him, it was truly freeing to have someone else at the reigns and know she could drive him to a greener pasture than he knew how to find. She showed him what he liked, and he didn't know if he could have it any other way again.

When Audrey moaned as he pushed himself up into her a jolt raced down his spine, and as they kissed he could feel her release a pleased sigh. Once more he was proud, and once more he begged whatever gods or spirits could hear his thoughts to rid him of the irritating clothing that separated him from his sister. Audrey then broke the kiss and released her grip on him, sliding back off his lap and commanded him to lose his pants. Again his wish was granted. "Yes ma'am," he answered, the pronoun coming out more reflexively than anything. He thrust himself backwards and stretched his legs up to the ceiling, he lay belly-up on the floor as he quickly wriggled out of his pants and boxers, flinging them against the far wall with a quick jerk of his leg. He exposed his throbbing member which shot straight up, looking like it was threatening to shoot right off the boy if it didn't get some release soon. He let his legs fall to the floor, open to allow easy access to any part of him that Audrey may desire. A single silvery bead of pre-cum rested at the tip of his hard-as-steel cock, which measured just shy of 8 inches, and he lay for a moment, embarrassed at his exposure. Thoughts of Audrey's other partners and what weaponry they carried tried infect him, but as he sat back up he saw the mess that was her panties. He beamed again with a little pride, but mostly just joy that she was feeling as good as he was. He drank in the sight of his sister, beautiful and bare before him, and in his mind he knew what a goddess looked like. He wanted to grab her, squeeze her tight, and force himself into her, but instead he only sat with a reddened face that bore a dopey smile and a pulsing cock and waited for Audrey to lead the way.

The boy hadn't caught the reaction his words had on his sister, his mind was too hazy and therefor so were his eyes. However more like them were bound to happen since Damian recognized Audrey as his superior; because she was his older sister, because she was more experienced, because she was more aggressive. Had he known that such recognition lit a fire underneath her he would be calling her ma'am, queen, master, mistress, or goddess, whatever she wanted to hear, and sincerely believing it every time. This was a magical experience for him, and it was all thanks to her expert touch; as far as he was concerned he would spend the rest of his life happily trying to repay the debt he felt for this one night. He also hoped he would owe her for much more than just this. When he saw her grin and lick her lips he blushed more, if that was possible, and he watched her eyes scan him, swallowing hard in nervous expectation. He did feel extremely vulnerable, especially since this was the first time he was naked with a woman. His other experiences were quick and more compulsory than this, so usually he would only drop his pants to do the deed as quick as possible. It shouldn't matter much, being completely nude, especially for someone who walked around his neighborhood without a shirt nearly nightly. But he felt bare, exposed, completely at Audrey's mercy. As she looked him over with obvious, wolfish lust in her eyes, he wondered if this was how women felt when men ogled them.

She told him looked delicious and he wanted to tell her that it was just for her, but then she lightly licked him and sent a shockwave of warm, happy lust down his shaft where it hit the base of his spine and radiated outwards. His toes curled and eyes fluttered and he couldn't help but gasp; this was by far better than any time a drugged-up party girl literally slobbered all over him. This teasing, being toyed with was frustrating and wonderful simultaneously; it was like watching a good horror film, the suspense and anticipation was what made the experience. She grabbed his hips and applied pressure, trying to keep him in place; That's right, play rough with me, he thought to himself, hoping she would push harder. He shuddered as she kissed his cock and took a sharp, surprised breath when she went from gentle kisses to one unexpected, forceful suck. She looked up at him, her gaze demanding his undivided attention and he was too hypnotized to give her anything less. When the girls before looked up at him from his crotch the looks in their eyes were either timid and looking for confirmation they were doing okay, or blank and distant due to intoxication. Audrey was nothing like them, her gaze was lusty and sharp, a sexual samurai watching for any sign of weakness she could exploit in her partner. Damian loved it. He was sure his own eyes betrayed his vulnerability and the hairs on the back of his neck bristled at the thought of his sister taking advantage of that weakness. As she slowly engulfed his cock he shuddered again, and when she hummed around him he couldn't help but moan and fall backwards. He still stayed in the same place, Audrey made sure of that, but he could no longer hold himself up and his head gave a soft thud as it hit the floor. He relished the dull pain at the back of his head coupled with the sweet sensation of her taking him deep into her throat, and small, girlish moans and squeaks escaped him as he bit down hard on his bottom lip to keep from getting too excited and ending the night early. His hands clenched, grabbing fistfuls of pillow as she continued to work her magic. He felt like the least manly person on the planet, and as she sucked hard on his head before she pulled away he quivered violently, almost seizing. The sheer taboo of the situation occurred to him at the same time: being made to be the girl in this situation by his own sister; it excited him greatly and he couldn't help but moan loudly "Aaahahaaaaiiiihh!"

She still kept hold of him, massaging his member, playing with it. He panted heavily, like a shaggy dog left outside on the hottest day of summer. He was a mess, an excited, eager mess that threatened to make a mess himself if he was touched again. He couldn't respond to his sister, all he could do was lay back on the floor for a minute, greedily sucking down air and staring at the ceiling. After a time he propped himself half-up on his elbows and looked over at Audrey, smiling weakly at the lovely sight of her wicked grin. He was embarrassed at how excitable and inexperienced he was in comparison to her, and he wanted to tell her what she was doing to him, but couldn't find any words for it. Instead he just smiled softly, still dopey, hoping she would understand. "C-can I... Return the favor?" he asked her timidly, his eyes shifting from her eyes to her groin to the floor. He was again really embarrassed and also curious and eager. He had never given a woman oral pleasure. He didn't feel comfortable going down on intoxicated strangers, and he honestly wondered how the girls he'd been with before could go down on him. Drugs, he figured. But he could see the effect he was having on Audrey, and she was certainly no stranger, plus he was quite eager to taste her juices and finally pull his share of the weight. "Please?" he added after a moment, doing his best to give her puppy dog eyes.

His heart sank when he noticed the look of utter shock on Audrey's face when he asked to eat her out. His was terrified he said something abhorrent and offensive. He wasn't afraid that the sex would cease, no he was afraid he hurt his beloved sister and that was the absolute last thing he wanted. When the surprise melted from her face, to be replaced with a small smile he heaved a sigh of relief and for the first time noticed what a jumpy little shit he was. He had to give himself a soft chuckle of relief and sat back up only to reposition himself onto all fours. Damian basked in his sister's splendor as she leaned back and spread her legs for him; she was certainly a gorgeous sight and he considered himself lucky to have the affections, if only for a night, of such a beautiful woman. What really got the boy, though, was the look in her eyes; that come-hither look she flashed him through half-opened eyes coupled with the sight of her confidently spread before him was easily the most sensual thing he'd ever seen. This sent another warm shiver down his spine and he shuddered again; he was in sheer awe of Audrey's sexual prowess and was captivated a second.

He started to crawl over to her when she spoke and stopped him in his tracks, his eyes widening a bit as he blushed again. He knew she was teasing, but he had never been called adorable before, and one part of him savored it while another screamed at the back of his mind that he was a man and men weren't adorable. He certainly felt like a male with his dick still hard, but after the way Audrey handled him he didn't feel like much of a man. Which he quickly rationalized was okay, because shit, he was still only a boy for now, right? Plenty of time to be a man later. The adorable part was taken care of, but what really got him was the 'little pup' part. He'd always thought of himself as more canine, so he found it flattering, but it stirred up some confusing thoughts and desires in him. He loved that she called him that, but on some level he was ashamed he loved it. Thoughts of his own lack of masculinity fluttered through his mind like book pages riding a twister, while at the same time the idea of being a pet-no, being her pet-filled him with great joy. To say the least he was extremely vexed. Is this weird? he asked himself in that infinite second. I mean, wanting to be her puppy... Is that so much weirder than wanting to be her lover in the first place...? He decided that he would have to talk to Audrey about it, she had shown that he was so far foolish to hide his questions and feelings.

After that quick pause to sort himself out Damian decided his tail was wagging, and he gave his own lustful grin up at his sister as he continued to crawl over to her. "Little pup, huh?" he asked, his tone soft and smooth. "Well this little pup is so happy, he's gotta give master kisses." He crawled closer and closed his eyes, sniffing her legs, playing puppy. He singled out her right leg and sniffed his way down it until he reached the inner thigh, where he tried to follow his sister's lead by softly kissing the tender flesh. He threw his braid over his left shoulder and repositioned himself, practically laying on his arms with his ass up in the air. From this position he could more easily continue kissing her gently, making his way down her thigh to the main attraction. Damian couldn't help but bury his face into her wet, warm crotch and take a big whiff, drinking in the scent. That was what love smelled like and he savored it before he pulled his head back. He had no idea what he was doing, but he knew what he was feeling so he acted on instinct. He ran his tongue down the crease of each thigh before he once more pushed his face into the warmth, where licked at and gingerly sucked on her clit. He slid his hands out from underneath him and wrapped them around Audrey's thighs from below. Then he slowly ran his tongue down the split of her lips before he plunged it into her where he made it dance like he was making out. He pulled out quickly before he gently circled her opening, relishing the taste of her juices. He pushed his face a bit deeper into her, his chin touching her buttocks and the tip of his nose softly rubbing her clit as he began to dart his tongue in and out of her. He looked up at her meekly, his eyes begging her to confirm he was doing okay for his first time.

When Damian's tongue tickled her walls he could feel her excitement, almost feel her racing pulse, but he still wondered if he was doing as good as she had done for him. Just then her heel slammed into the small of his back, forcing him downwards, his chin slamming and grinding into the carpeting while his tongue pierced her deeper than he had thought possible. She yanked at his hair and he gasped in shock and pain, vibrating his lips around her lips while tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. It was unexpected and firm, painful-very at first-but still quite pleasurable. He decided he had subconsciously grown his hair long in expectation of this day, just for Audrey to pull. He could feel her body heaving up and down with each breath, and her juices ran over him; though she was so obviously overcome with sensation Damian was still held firmly in his place and he admired his sister once more, remembering what a whimpering mess she had turned him into.

The boy had by no means gone flaccid while his member hung just over the floor, unattended. Still, though, his stiffness had eased a bit much to his relief. Though when he saw the delicious look Audrey gave him when their eyes met, his cock twitched a bit with excitement and he also began to pant, barely getting much air as deeply as he was buried in her pussy. His head buzzed pleasantly with lust as he soaked up the pheromones Audrey was pumping out, and also the lightheadedness he was experiencing from oxygen deprivation. He already felt a twinge of pride just seeing her face, but when she praised him it flooded over him in a warm and fuzzy deluge. He absolutely loved that she called him her pet, and once more a good boy. He couldn't feel guilty for loving that, not at the moment. His cock throbbed again, stiffening a bit and pulsing as he leaked droplets of pre-cum onto the carpet. He couldn't help but moan into her before he began more vigorously wriggling his tongue within her, wanting only to make his sister-master happy. He even unconsciously began to slightly wiggle his ass, as if his joy was too much for just a mental tail to contain. After a while of so eagerly lapping at her juicy warmth his head was swimming and he wondered how long it would be till he just passed out; he almost wanted to push himself to see. That was when Audrey harshly jerked him away by the hair.

He whimpered softly in pain as she initially pulled him back, unable to make more noise than that. His hands quickly moved underneath him for some support, and he was thankful for her grip on his head which helped hold him up since his arms were weak and wobbled below him. He would have fallen on his chin if she released him, but it still hurt. And between the pain and the lack of oxygen he had watery eyes and he blinked twice, causing twin tears to streak down the sides of his face. The boy gulped down his breaths for a bit, almost in harmony with Audrey. Damian watched her, smiling as she breathlessly laughed at him, still too winded to speak and he knew that he was below her. That sent a chill down his spine and caused his member to twitch again. He was so far beneath her; she knew it, he knew it, but she still loved him and he loved that and therefor her. He would forever remember this one moment as the first time he was put in his place and cherish the memory dearly. It was a little after she called him a messy eater that he finally had enough wherewithal to respond to her. He licked her juices from his lips, though still leaving some to glisten on the rest of his face and lowered his eyelids to stare lustfully at his sister-master. "Woof..." he sighed softly, chest still heaving with each deep breath. He imagined his talk with Audrey about the whole pet thing would be much easier now, and he began pondering if he should ask her if he could have a collar. Would that be taking it too far? She seemed pretty down with it already, but names were one thing and he was still bothered by the fact that he liked being the pet so much that he didn't know if it was... acceptable to ask for an actual collar.

Damian had been too weak to respond to Audrey when he saw her shoot up like she did. He was just too worn to react outwardly, but inside he wondered what could be wrong. So she had roughed him up a little, so what? He might not be feeling like a man, but he still had some shreds of masculinity making up the rather chaotic patchwork that was his being. He had not really been hurt, at least to the point where he felt like it was too much. He didn't bite his tongue off when she pushed him down, and though it cause tears in his eyes that he couldn't help he actually really enjoyed her using his hair to control him. In his mind she had done nothing wrong; hell, with the pedestal he had just placed her on-to him it was more like she climbed up-he didn't know if she could be capable of doing wrong. This idea was solidified when she scooted up to him and wiped his tears away. She was rough, but also loving and tender and that tickled him in just the right place. His head was sore, and when she began to rub it she caused a dull burning sensation to flare up, but she eventually massaged it away. He noticed how she wasn't just attending to his raw scalp, she was making like she was petting him. He smiled softly up her, appreciating the attention paid to his odd little fantasy, and nuzzled himself up to her touch. This, this was happiness; his tail would certainly be wagging any time his sister was near.

For a small moment he just sat there on all fours, getting petted and loving it, the joy clearly showing on his face. Then Audrey started to speak and he stopped nuzzling up to her scratching, focusing solely on her words. He was taken a bit aback when she told him to hear her out, mostly because he wouldn't dream of interrupting her, and he couldn't imagine what might sound odd to him after all that had happened so far. He truly had no idea about the BDSM community, especially not his sister's involvement in it, and so was fairly confused when she brought up safe words. Cinnamon? he thought, confused by the word and what purpose it could serve. She was right, it really wasn't important to him, but Audrey was and he could see how much this meant to her even if he didn't understand it. He felt awful that she was compelled to apologize to him after giving him such joy, and cursed himself for not being tough enough to keep the tears that so obviously bugged her from appearing. The boy beamed up at her and nodded when she called him her pet again and expressed the need to keep him "safe and happy". He felt like she was doing a great job so far, but he wanted her to know he understood. Even though he didn't understand everything, he understood that she loved him and didn't want to wrong by him and that was all he really needed.

He was about to say something to her about how he was fine and that she needn't worry like she clearly was, but then she shut him up before he could begin with a kiss. He was sure she could taste herself on his lips, and the thought sent a pleasant surge through him. She knew what she wanted and damn anything in the way; he loved that about her and wished he could be as aggressive. She pulled him down on top of her and the love that shone so vibrantly in her eyes made his heart skip a beat. It was so pure and so strong he was awed by it; he knew he could never love another person as much as he loved his sister. Damn anyone who thought it was wrong! To Damian it was a thing of beauty and magic, and he smiled down at her in his own adoration for the magnificent woman beneath him. As silly as it might sound, she had become his everything through the course of the day. He blushed again, the umpteenth time that day, when she so bluntly confessed to her own feelings. When she wrapped her legs around around him he knew it was time. "Me too," he admitted in a deep sensual tone. He pressed his throbbing cock-head against her warm lips, trembling a moment in anticipation before he slowly but forcefully thrust his hips, shoving himself deep into her. He let a soft and satisfied moan escape his lips as his body moved on autopilot, his hips thrusting his hard length back forth, unable to keep himself from slamming hard into her in a desperate attempt to reach ever deeper. He had been dreaming of this all day and waiting for this all night, and as her pussy hugged his cock, he couldn't help but press his lips to hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth as he panted. The wet, sucking noises their love made was an angelic opera to his ears he savored greedily as he moved one hand to the side of his sister's head, the other sliding down to her firm rear which he gave a good squeeze. He moaned again before he broke the kiss. "I love you Audrey," he whispered into her ear, never before in his short life speaking truer words. He nibbled gingerly on her earlobe as he continued to force himself in and out, feeling himself getting close to his big finale which he hoped would hold fireworks for the pair.

((OOC: I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond, it's been a... Hell of a weekend.))

The way she trembled beneath him, how eager she was for his lips, and her ever strengthening grip on him told Damian he was doing something right. And he knew it, not just in the sense that he was giving her the sex she wanted, but also mostly in the sense that it felt like he was doing what he was destined to, being with Audrey. He had never made love until this evening, every other time was sex to fulfill basal urges; quick and unexciting. This was a roller coaster ride, he expected honestly for both himself and his sister, that had him clinging on for his dear life with a look of pure joy and excitement shining in his eyes. He relished her every breath and her every little moan and the way her legs squeezed him so tightly and especially the way she ground her hips into his strokes. Truly magical. When she dug her nails into his shoulders he couldn't help but whimper pleasantly into her mouth. He had heard stories, from literature and TV and his older friends, about women scratching them and wondering to himself why everyone always made it sound so pleasurable. Now he knew. It was a painful pleasure, a firm affirmation that his partner was getting what they needed, a shot of adrenaline that goaded him on. He wondered if he was bleeding, and whether or not that was a good thing, as he savored just how desperately Audrey was clinging to him.

That was something that he particularly savored, how she lay beneath him and quivered, how she clung so very tightly to him; he was by no means dominant, but he was still... on top. That was probably the only way to put it. He still had some degree of control, though maybe not the reigns of the situation. It made him proud to know he could get such a results from his much more experienced sister, and when he saw the bit of blush he brought to her face he swelled with pride and joy. On top of that she gave him what he wanted most of all when she told him she loved him; in that moment Damian could die happy. He nearly died, when his particularly forceful thrust caused her to bite at his neck again. He let loose a half moan half gasp, grinding himself deep into her while biting hard down on his lip to keep himself from exploding right there. He paused a second, still pressing himself firmly inside her, breathing choppy while taking his time to reboot. When he felt like he could go a few more strokes before losing himself he took a deep breath in and slowly slid himself half way out her before he slammed back into her thrice as hard as he exhaled. He pounded her faster and harder, snarling in bestial rapture, knowing he would soon come to a climax. He could feel himself edging, getting close to letting loose, and his mind was in far too thick a lusty haze to ever once consider pulling himself out. Her grip really wouldn't allow him to any ways. So when he finally reached the summit his hands moved on their own, each one firmly taking a handful of ass as he grunted loudly. He pushed himself as deep into her as he could muster as he came with a mighty blast, his whole body trembling on top of her as he did. After he had finished he lay here, chest heaving up and down as he panted heavily, nothing on his mind but satisfaction.

Damian had felt her quake underneath him as she came, and so as he lay with her he reveled in the fact that he could make her feel as good as she made him. Well, in his mind that wasn't quite true, because every little thing she had done elated him. The fact that she pet his head while they each struggled for breath added to that idea, that he couldn't give her all the subtle joys she gave to him. Still, he was immensely happy that he could still do his part. His abs were sore, throbbing, telling him that he would hurt something fierce in the morning. He was glad for that, never knowing before how much pain and pleasure were intertwined. She wasn't wrong, calling them a mess, and when she motioned for him to get off of her he silently nodded and slid himself out of her, relishing the slick feeling, as he sat up. He felt like messy, a little dirty, but he honestly liked it, to him it meant that they'd done things well. Though he wouldn't have minded just sitting there for a while, stewing in the stickiness, he knew that would be a terrible idea all around.

She kissed him lightly with a smile, and he returned the kiss with a similar smile on his own face as he looked up adoringly at his big sister. He could not bring himself to speak, both because he was indeed quite tired and also because he felt like any words from him would ruin the scene. They just were not necessary. So he simply nodded, still smiling, at Audrey as she collected her clothes and headed off. He took a moment to just breathe and let the wonder of what had transpired sink into his bones. He smiled wide to himself, nodding in agreement with the way the stars aligned that night, before he pushed himself up onto his feet. He was little light headed as he rose, his body readjusting to his normal blood flow. He yawned loudly, stretching as he did so, and gathered his own clothes and pillows off the floor which he took to his room as well. He dropped his boxers into the hamper, but left his sweat pants draped on his shoulder, judging them not dirty enough to discard, and threw his pillows on his bed. Quickly he wondered where he would be sleeping when he finally laid his head down. He wondered if it would be too much to ask Audrey if he could sleep with her, and figured that at bare minimum it couldn't hurt to ask. When he reappeared back in the living room, completely bare except for the pants on his shoulder, he worried about the future of his relationship with his sister. He was down right smitten with her, and she said she loved him too, but he worried that he would become too clingy. He didn't want to wind up annoying Audrey, like he saw Alexander doing earlier, but already it pained him to be apart from her and she was only cleaning herself off in the bathroom. His worries did not subside, but he felt like he learned something very important that night, and that was that he could trust Audrey. He felt comfortable telling her his worries, and hoped she would understand and help ease them.

He laid his sweat pants down on one of the couches and quickly stepped into the kitchen to vigorously wash his hands. When he returned to the living room he felt like he was clean enough to begin picking up the mess, so he took their two empty beer bottles and unused plastic cups and put them in the recycling bin in the garage, then collected the Coleman cooler and took it to the kitchen. He put the gel packs and the liquor into the freezer, and all but one more beer into the fridge. He opened it and took a sip, pleasantly sighing afterwards while he grabbed the remaining cups and left them next to the empty cooler on the kitchen table to be properly replaced another time. He was waiting for Audrey before he went off to the bathroom to clean, so he sat back down on the floor, which he realized he would have to rent a carpet cleaner for before his folks came back, and sipped his drink. He pondered the future of their relationship, what would happen when the too short vacation was up. He believed with every fiber of his being that she loved him, but other factors certainly threatened to pull them apart. The thought sent a cold shiver through him and he shuddered just before his sister reappeared. He smiled softly but wholeheartedly up at her when she asked her question. "Of course," he said softly, still smiling up at her. "Why wouldn't I be? Are you...?" He wanted to quickly go clean himself off so he could put on his pants and take his dog for a walk, which he hadn't done yet and needed to happen, but was compelled to stay seated to hear her response. He could see how tired she was, and he was quite exhausted himself, but there was something else about her quiet demeanor that bugged him: she seemed distant and even a little... bothered. He didn't want her to feel bad, especially after such a wonderful experience with her, and he would do anything in the world to fix her problem if she told him what it was.

Damian was put a bit at ease when Audrey confirmed she was okay and ruffled his hair. When she went into the kitchen he quickly got up and grabbed his pants before chugging the rest of his beer and heading into the bathroom. He looked himself over in the mirror once before deciding he needed to shower. He still had some of his sister's juice dried on his chin and he looked like he'd just come out of a brawl. He grinned to himself, feeling victorious, and turned on the hot water. His hair was a mess from being pulled on and such, and he knew he would have to undue the braid before he fell asleep, but he wanted to leave it alone as long as possible. So he reached underneath the sink and grabbed a plastic grocery bag, in which several hotel toiletries were found, and grabbed a shower cap. He quickly cleaned himself off, not wanting to be apart from Audrey for too long, and brushed his teeth before drying off as thoroughly as possible and removing the cap, letting the braid fall down his back.

He returned in nothing but the sweat pants to see his sister lying on the couch, looking to be only inches away from sleep. He pouted softly to himself for a second, not wanting her to fall asleep without him while not wanting to ask her to stay awake and wait for him. He cleared his throat to get her attention, since she had her face buried in the sofa. "Hey, sis?" he asked meekly. "I hope it's not too much to ask, but... Well, I really want to cuddle with you but I still need to walk Sheela. I know you're tired, but can you please wait for me to come back? I-if anything..." He blushed meekly down at her, unable to feel like he wasn't bothering his sister. At the same time when Sheela heard the word 'walk' she came running from wherever it was she hid while he and Audrey had their playtime. Sheela nuzzled at his ankles, demanding attention and Damian couldn't help but bend down to scratch her. "Um, yeah, if you can't stay awake... Well... Could I at least snuggle up near you? I uh... I really want to sleep with you tonight. Please?" He pictured himself sleeping on the floor next to the couch, curled up like the puppy he wished he could be for her, and blushed slightly again to himself. While he awaited her answer he rose and grabbed the leash off of small table in the entry hall and hooked it up to his dog, who began dancing around his feet, yipping to be let out.

When Audrey stirred and stared up at him it was undeniable she looked feline and ticked off. And Damian couldn't help but feel guilty about disturbing her; he imagined himself as a new puppy, hyper-actively trying to get the old family cat to play with him as she glared it at him in stillness from her bed. Every yawn she gave he couldn't help but reciprocate-the damned things are infectious-and wish that he could just cuddle up with her right then and pass out. But he had to be a responsible pet owner, and that sent a warm fuzzy wave through him as he decided he wanted to be as good of a pet owner as his sister was. The boy practically glowed with joy when gave her answered and told him that he could sleep with her from then on; she was just the absolute best to him! She gave him everything he needed and he began to understand the love songs he'd listened to his whole life. He flashed her a big, bright, innocent smile before she turned away to go to the kitchen before he opened the door for Sheela, who bolted out immediately, tugging as hard as she could on the leash. "I promise nothing!" he retorted jokingly to Audrey's last comment, giggling to himself at his own stupidity as he shut the door behind him.

As Sheela tried her best to walk him, pulling as hard as she could on her tether and trying to sniff every single thing along their way, Damian heaved a sigh and wished he could just take the canine to the end of the street and turn back. If he was going to be a good pet owner, though, he was going to take his usual route around the block, which he did despite wanting to return as quickly as possible. As he walked his head was filled with thoughts of his sister. Part of him still worried about being too clingy and needy with her, but he felt like he could overcome if he had to and so far it didn't seem like she was going to make him. The rest of his mind was occupied with memories from when they were younger, about how much fun they had and how she was really always the person he wanted to be with. Maybe that was why he didn't ask any girls his own age out, he always secretly and/or subconsciously had a thing for Audrey. When he neared the end of his walk he decided that that idea could be interpreted by her as either really sweet, or terribly creepy. He shrugged as Sheela led him onward, figuring that his sentiment was arguably somewhere between sweet and creepy; sweepy. He chuckled again to himself, shaking his head; "sweepy" was what he certainly was, and he could tell not just by the fatigue that had settled over him a bit ago, but also by how goofy his thoughts were becoming. So he was quite grateful to be home as Sheela pulled him to the front door, which he opened quietly in case Audrey had drifted off while he was out. Inside he unhooked her from her leash and she went running to the kitchen for water while he headed for his sister's room. He noticed her door was cracked open and poked his head in, to check if she had nodded off. She looked on the verge at least as she read her book, and he was just tickled that she would wait for him. "I'm back," he whispered, still standing just outside her door. "Should I go get my sleeping bag or something? Or is it okay for me to crawl into your bed...?" He already felt like he was imposing by keeping her awake, and he still worried about smothering her with his need for attention, so he felt a bit bad at the idea of taking up her space. On some level he knew he was being a dork, but that was just the way he operated normally, and now he had this presumably fragile, beautiful thing called love in his hands he was terrified of losing or breaking.

He had clearly startled her with his entrance, and Damian felt a bit guilty while at the same time stifling a quick giggle. When she looked at him questioningly, looking a bit annoyed with him, his blood chilled a moment. He feared he crossed a line, asking to crawl into her bed, like how dare he think he was good enough to lie next to her? He really was an over sensitive little shit, because when she shut her book his calves tensed in preparation to flee since he pictured her hurling the tome at his head. When she scooted over and lifted the covers for him one could actually see the tension melt out of him. He took notice of how fucked up his thoughts were to ever imagine that his beloved sister would strike at him for asking a question. Why was he so paranoid? Why did he feel so... beneath Audrey? Well, he was beneath her, but more like he was nestled under her wing. He decided he needed to ease up and flashed her a smile as he crept into her bedroom, slowly shutting the door behind him out of habit. He stopped a moment at the animal comment and he grinned with adoration shining in his eyes, blushing dimly at her smirk. She pays so much attention to detail, he thought lovingly as he climbed onto the bed and wriggled under the blankets.

He positioned himself on his side, facing Audrey, too captivated with her to do otherwise. He slid his arm from underneath his frame to settle underneath the pillow he was resting on and he felt comfortably settled in. When she turned to him all he could do was stare into her radiant icy eyes, lost within them for an eternal second. Then she told him to listen to her and he obeyed, snapping himself back from his romantic delusions to process whatever Audrey needed to tell him. It was obvious by her speech that she would not let something that bothered go without a word since he had so obviously bothered her already, and again he dimly blushed, though this time at his own stupidity. Her beautiful eyes pierced his, searching for some understanding, and his own eyes, at the moment more grey than blue, showed a serious registry of what she had said and his own dumb actions. She kissed him on the nose and a gigantic smiled flared up on his face, he was so happy he couldn't help but wiggle a little in joy. "Why are you just the best?" he asked her in a whisper as she wrapped herself around him, noting how soft she was on his bare skin. "Audrey? M-Master...? I'm just shy normally, and this all so wonderful and new to me... I promise I'll get better, but you may have to have patience with me." He felt a bit nervous about using the word master, wondering if it was appropriate at the moment, but he rather enjoyed playing her little pup and it just felt right to say. With that he gingerly kissed her cheek and rolled slightly over to shut the light off before he wrapped his free arm around her. He relished the feeling of her snuggling up to him and slowly his eyelids, weighted down with exhaustion, shut and he was asleep with the smile of the happiest man on earth glowing on his face. He dreamed of a world painted in a golden haze, a perfect world where he never had to leave his sister's side and he didn't have to be ashamed that his soul mate shared his genes.

Normally while in his own bed Damian was quite restless. He rarely awoke in the night, he was actually a very deep sleeper, but he would writhe beneath the sheets, tossing and turning as he slept. Very rarely was he able to keep the blankets covering him throughout the night, and it wasn't uncommon for him to wake up slumped in a pile on the floor next to his bed. He really had no idea why, but it didn't disturb his rest so he didn't think much of it. With Audrey next to him, however, he was still as stone. Not just this night, but even the previous one when they had fallen asleep on the couch. Under normal circumstances the boy would have rolled over and smothered whoever was next to him. He was unaware of this fact as he slumbered, but Audrey put him at some kind of peace. He didn't acknowledge it at the time and eventually let it fade into the back of his mind, but when she left for school he was actually quite hurt. He felt left behind and all alone. Something inside him clearly reacted to having her present again, apparently a part of that was stilling his sleep-seizures. That stillness held when she nestled again him, his rest not disturbed in the slightest.

The morning light was shining directly on his face, which looked totally serene, his chest rising and falling softly with his breathing, and one could tell that for the first time in a long time the boy was perfectly content. Damian did stir a little, wiggling a bit under her touch when Audrey began tickling him, his brow furling as in the limbo between awake and asleep he fought to stay unconscious. The "Gooooood morning, Vietnam!" finally hooked him, pulling him into the waking world as he hesitantly cracked open his eyes, sleepily wondering if he really was in Vietnam. He blinked a little bit, adjusting to the sunshine, before he lifted his head, still squirming as she tickled him, and started giggling at his sister. Between her touch, the unexpected Good Morning Vietnam recitation, and the sheer joy he felt at realizing that the previous night wasn't just the best dream he'd ever had he couldn't help but laugh. He thoroughly enjoyed the goofy wake up, and when she finished up he returned her little yawn and kissed the top of her as she pressed her forehead into him. "Good mornin' beautiful," he said to her with a smile. His tone was soft and mildly raspy, not really having much of a voice in the morning.

Damian groaned, sounding closer to a growl, as he stretched, arching his back and extending his limbs as far as they could reach. He tapped Audrey lightly on the shoulder, indicating for her to move off his chest, before he sat up. He forgot to undo the braid she had so painstakingly weaved into his hair before he fell asleep, so his hair was an absolute mess and he dreaded the first brush through of the day. He grimaced at the thought, but now was not a time for such thoughts. "I don't know about you," he said cheerily. "But that might have been the best sleep I ever had! I slept like a... puppy..." He grinned stupidly to himself and started the day with his first blush. But that notion did remind him of all that he had to speak with his sister about. They clearly had a lot to discuss, somethings easier to say for Damian than others, and somethings he wished he didn't have to think about at all. But it was best to deal with these problems as immediately as possible he figured, and since his sister was smarter than he was he guessed she was thinking the same thing. "I'm going to guess you don't want breakfast?" he asked, turning to grin at her. From what he remembered she never liked eating breakfast, much to their mother's frustration; but he on the other hand relished the idea of getting to cook something delicious to start the day off. "Well, can I ask you to make some coffee for us, please? Also, I would really appreciate it if you ate some kinda something this morning. Even just a piece of fruit. I'm worried about your energy levels after... last night. Pweeze?" He clasped his hands together and stuck his bottom lip out, doing his best to give her a pouty-face-puppy-dog-eye combo. He figured she would deny his request, but he couldn't help but ask and be silly. Being around her felt very freeing, so instead of his usual silence and aloofness he chose to express how he really felt: like a dork.

To answer Audrey's question about his energy all he did was give her a small, shit-eating grin and shook his head quick, his eyes gleaming as if to say "Just for you". When school was in Damian was like the rest of the population, an anti-morning person; he would wake up and slowly go about his morning routine with eyes half asleep, and actively refused to speak a word until after two cups of either coffee or tea. He could be a morning person, on days when he didn't have anywhere to be until after noon and was lucky enough to have the house to himself for an hour or two, though he still went about things lazily. Part of his high energy this morning most likely came from the pure elation he felt waking up next to Audrey, and another part of it likely was the fact that he hadn't rolled about in his sleep so he had more energy to burn than normal. As his sister stared at him with her cocked eyebrow, looking like she was demanding if he was really doing this, and in those moments of silence the boy wondered if he'd gone too far, but still didn't let his silliness ease. At her answer his normal demeanor reappeared and he unclasped his hands, shrugging his shoulders lightly; worth a shot. "Thank you!" he called back to her as she went off to the bathroom.

He stood up and stretched again, throwing his hands to sky and growling once more, but he almost fell back down onto the bed in painful shock. For the first time he realized how much his abs were really aching, and while he thought of it his back was sore from where his sister had dug her nails in. He grinned softly to himself, relishing the soreness and imagining himself with a rippling six-pack by the end of the vacation. He almost felt bad for Audrey, figuring she would certainly be as sore as he, maybe worse. Oh well, nothing he could do about it, so he shrugged again and headed off to the kitchen to do his usual morning duties. He scrubbed his hands in the sink before giving a loud, sharp whistle which called Sheela to his side who jumped up on Damian's legs, barking happily for breakfast was about to be served. The boy giggled down at his dog, patting her head as he walked to her designated cabinet and filled her dish with food before he opened the back door, hooked her up to the leash, and left her alone to happily chow down. That's when Audrey entered the kitchen to begin brewing the coffee, and at the sound of the faucet running the second time Damian quickly stepped out and headed for the bathroom. He relieved himself with a pleasured sigh and as he stood over the toilet his mind wandered to a place he didn't want to visit. He wondered what would happen if his new relationship with his sister was ever discovered, what would happen if their mother found out. Damian knew that Audrey would take the brunt of any punishment or chastisement simply because she was older, which was horribly unfair in the boy's mind since it had been him that engaged her romantically. He shuddered as he couldn't help but imagine the scene where they were found out: for some reason they stood on a cobblestone street in a light rain, their mom crying softly and angrily as an armored prisoner transport car hauled Audrey away, who was reaching through the bars crying out for help, and Damian himself lay strapped to some medieval torture table behind his mom as a black hooded executioner/surgeon stood poised to castrate him. He heaved a heavy sigh and stared himself down in the mirror. You have some serious problems, my friend, he thought to his reflection. And they won't all be in your head if you and Audrey don't play things safe.

When he reappeared in the kitchen he saw Audrey at the table and a mug of coffee waiting for him on the counter. With great cheer, contrasting his previous dread and disgust felt in the bathroom, he grabbed the mug and added some honey to it before taking a sip. His sister's words were quite expected, so when she spoke them he lowered his coffee and searched himself for the right words. "Well..." he began, crossing his arms and leaning on the counter. "There's an elephant in the room, and I feel it best to tackle that first. My biggest concern is obvious: what do we do about this? No one is going to be okay with us being together, and my stomach churns every time I think about mom or dad finding out. I know it's a big deal, but honestly for now I don't want to think about it if I don't have to; I kinda just want to be young and dumb and in love and to bask in all that. I have... Well, it's not a plan yet, it's a bunch of loose ideas. I have some research to do, but I would like to ask you to trust me to formulate some soft of plan. I'll let you know the moment I think I have one, I know this all concerns you too, but I really don't want to waste this vacation worrying and wondering. For now can we just be young lovers and not face reality?" He wanted to stay in his serious position, waiting for her response, but his stomach rumbled loudly and he figured it would be wisest to shut it up sooner than later. So he turned back to the counter and grabbed a pan from a cabinet, setting it on the stovetop and turning its burner on to mid heat. He stepped to the fridge and came back to the stove with two eggs, the butter dish, and a carton of left over fried rice from Audrey's first night home. He dropped a slice of butter into the pan and waited for it to melt.

Damian noticed how uncomfortable Audrey seemed at his proposition as the butter melted in the pan, and he squirmed a bit inside. He really didn't want to exclude Audrey from his scheming on their future, but he also didn't want to face reality. Reality was already tough enough to contend with without him being in love with his own his sister. That was why he smoked pot and did the other things he couldn't even bring himself to tell Audrey, it made reality easier to grasp/cope with. When she answered him he could clearly hear how bothered she was, and he frowned. At least she consented to let him try, but now he felt like an ass for insisting he take care of things. Well, he would just have to come up with the solution to their problem then, wasn't he? His butter melted and he scooped out some fried rice into the pan, which sizzled deliciously. Then she brought up her own... confession...? That wasn't quite the word for it, but it was obvious to him this was something she struggled with telling him. He turned away from the stove and cocked and eyebrow at his sister. BDSM, huh? He probably should have suspected after her behavior the night before, but he honestly had no clue. On top of his cluelessness he had no real conception of BDSM beyond leather and dominatrix stereotypes. Audrey certainly didn't seem like a stereotype, and gods know the boy was enthralled with her technique. He thoroughly wanted to know what she was all about, even if it involved Alexander.

His rice sizzled, and after a few minutes of cooking he cracked his eggs open and stirred them into the rice before turning back around to face Audrey. More than anything he wanted to ask her if Alexander was better than he was, but he knew that would be juvenile and entirely counterproductive to their conversation. So he took a subtle deep breath, and let the idea of her ending her sexual adventures with Alexander soothe him. "Well, I gotta be honest with you," he started. "I really don't know anything BDSM. I mean I hear people talk about bondage, but it's mostly in jokes. I've heard things about leather and ropes and whips, but I don't know a damned thing. I've also heard the jokes and stories about dominatrices, but they always make them out to be these brutal, scary warrior-women. That's not the you I know." He cut himself off there, turning back around to look at the rice omelet he was cooking. It was finished so, as quick as he could, he dumped his breakfast onto a plate, put his pan in the dishwasher, and took a seat at the table with Audrey. "So tell me," he began again when he sat down. "What is BDSM all about? And how do you fit into it?... And, I guess what I really want to ask is: how do I fit into it? I... I don't know a lot about sex. I do know I like what you were doing to me last night, and I... Well, what do you like...? I mean... I just... Want to make you happy..." By the end of his little spiel his gaze was fixed on his breakfast and his face was red once more. He was embarrassed about not knowing about BDSM, but he was also embarrassed at his general lack of experience. He didn't know if he could be what his sister wanted, but he damn sure wanted to be.

He listened to her lecture quite intently, nibbling at his breakfast here and there, but he kept his eyes fixed on Audrey. Her laugh before she started up made the boy squirm a little inside, but that was just because he was embarrassed to confess he didn't know. As she went on he realized it was just a laugh of amusement, and he could tell she had probably had talks like this a lot. Another thing he admired about her, how confident and unashamed she was of something she so thoroughly enjoyed. He was still shy to admit to most people he liked comic books, because he felt like he was expected to be too old for them. Audrey just radiated confidence to him, and he hung on her every word, even though some made his eyes shoot open with surprise; like 'sadomasochism'. But he thought back to the night before, and how much he liked her pulling his hair and handling him rough, and if he liked being roughed up and she liked treating him rough, what was the problem? His lips curled into a small grin as she went on about safety and how it was actually a two-way street, no matter how one-sided it may look. So he committed the word 'Cinnamon' to memory while he dwelt on one particular word she used: scene. Being one of the drama kids in his school he very much liked the use of that word, and it put into perspective to him how important each player was to the overall outcome. When Damian heard her comment on her love for him he couldn't help but coo aloud: "Aawww". He was so enraptured with his sister, and he was honestly excited to hear about this unique lifestyle of hers, it opened so many potential avenues it was nearly overwhelming.

When she finished he nodded softly, more to himself than anything else, and a distant, contemplative look settled on his face. "So I'm your submissive, huh...?" He mused aloud, mulling the idea over. He took a moment of silent thought, in which he took a few good bites of his rice and eggs to shut his stomach up. "Well," he said after a while, focusing back on his sister. "You've done a great job at making me happy so far, but like I said earlier, I... I don't know a whole lot about sex, before last night all my experience was very... mechanical. I am already curious, I just don't know what about, you did things to me last night I never would have guessed I liked. Like pulling my hair, that was... Damn. So just so you know, I am really eager to experiment, but with what might have to be up to you since I don't know what's really all out there. I... I already told you last night I was yours, so, uh, d-do with me as you please..." He blushed again, pretty hard, at his last statement and stared into Audrey's hypnotic, icy eyes, with a look of pure adoration. Before he could become lost in her stare, though, he remembered something he needed to say. "Oh, actually, there is something I'm, uh, kinda curious about... You obviously picked up on this, but I... It's embarrassing, but I really liked you calling me your puppy and playing like I was your pet... I know that's pretty weird, and thank you so much for going along with it, but, um... Well, could we keep that up and maybe take it a little farther? I was kinda thinking... Like... Maybe a collar and leash...? Maybe some, uh, training...?" Damian's face was bright red, nearly glowing even, like the Rudolph of blushes, and he stared nervously and hopefully over at his sister. On some level he really felt guilty, or ashamed that he liked being the puppy, so this was mildly uncomfortable for him but he really felt loved and safe with Audrey and though he wasn't on her level of confidence he was inspired by her to be more open.

When he saw the warm smile that had settled onto Audrey's face, the boy melted a little inside, unable to keep a large dopey grin from spreading across his own face. His heart was beating fast and he couldn't help but feel like he didn't deserve the pure love that he felt radiated from her. Damian felt like a dork, like he was way out of his league with Audrey, but he was beyond thrilled to know that Audrey still loved him anyway and would teach him to play her games. His eyes widened once more, however, when she claimed to have something shocking to reveal to him and his heart skipped a beat. He was terrified for a second, literally holding his breath, and when she asked if he wanted to know what she had to say he nodded softly. A big, loud sigh of relief rushed out of him when she revealed that Damian wasn't alone in his odd fetish. "Wow..." he whispered, stunned. When his sister called him cute he pleasantly squirmed in his chair with a big smile on his face, looking like Audrey had tickled him from afar with telekinesis. He was so beyond happy to learn that he could be her pet, and to not have to feel guilty over it. He caught that wolfish look in her eye again as she unashamedly studied his body. He flashed a flattered grin, still blushing a little, feeling like the traditional gender roles were in question if not reversed; and he felt like... he liked it.

Audrey began to speak again, and Damian quickly picked up the seriousness in her tone and settled himself down so he could give her his undivided attention. Damian remained silently as he learned about the collars and their significance to the community he was excited about being brought into. He felt a little bad for requesting one without knowing the weight they carried, but his sister seemed to handling it calm and poise he couldn't help but fawn over. Hearing about the collaring ceremonies he let his mind wander, imagining a what such a ceremony would look like between he and Audrey. He pictured himself in a white tux with a white leather collar fitted snugly around his neck, and a white leather leash which ran from him to Audrey. She was wearing a black tuxedo, Damian couldn't picture her in a dress since she was the one who so obviously wore the pants in their relationship. She walked him up the aisle of a large, classic cathedral to stand before a priest who greeted them with a warm smile, ready to officially bind them together in the eyes of the world.

He blushed slightly at the daydream before he was snapped out of it by his sister's rising. "W-well..." he stammered, smiling wide. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable when I asked for a collar. You say it's up to me? I... I already said I was yours, Audrey. I think I always was, and I just couldn't recognize it. I made that commitment, to be yours, and to be honest I don't know if I can ever break it. I-it's silly, I know, especially when we've only been together for a day now, but... Well, I don't think I could love anyone like I love you. I won't ask you to get me a collar, I'll leave that up to you decided, but you already have my heart and there's nothing you can do to change that, it's up to you to decide if you want to claim the rest of me."

When she came up behind and embraced him so sweetly, a wave of warm fuzzies washed over him and he swayed lightly in his seat, savoring the feeling of being wrapped in her arms. "I didn't really have any plans..." he said softly and sweetly, unable to raise his volume at the moment. "I was thinking maybe a shower, then smoke some, and then... If master's not too busy, could she train her new pet? New puppies always want to play, but never know the rules of the game." He relished the way his tongue tingled when he uttered the word master, and how cozy it made him feel inside to know he belonged to his sister. He liked the idea of submitting to Audrey's domination, he was excited at the prospect of learning about this strange new world she belonged to he, and he absolutely loved how truly smitten he was.

Damian could feel the joy and warmth just radiating off of his sister as she held him in her arms, locking him down to that chair. He didn't mind, he was actually quite comfortable in her arms and honestly never wanted to be let go. He really did feel like a puppy, all he wanted was to be by his big sister and to make her happy, and in turn he would be happy. His tail was wagging madly, and he counted himself lucky to not actually have one, since otherwise he would probably cause frequent messes and break several things he was sure he couldn't afford to replace. Then she tightened her grip and agreed to 'collar' him and his pure elation was once again too much for just a mental tail to contain; he wriggled in her grasp, but was by no means looking to free himself, and could not help but giggle. He felt like he was walking on clouds. She told him to finish eating and he would have wolfed the whole meal down right then, had she not been binding his arms. "Yes, master, right away," he cooed playfully in response to her orders. His lips curled into a sly, warm little grin as his heart soared. He couldn't explain how comforting, and loving it was to know he was owned, but it made him excited and elated and content.

She tugged his hair and gave him a quick kiss, and he whimpered softly and lovingly, making his heart beat a bit quick, stiffening his cock a bit. Audrey let go and walked away and the boy just melted into the chair, a look of ecstasy glowing on his face. "I LOVE YOU!" he called back, maybe a little too loudly. He couldn't help it, he wanted to shout and jump for joy knowing he was so beloved, and that he was so accepted despite his weirdness. Maybe even accepted because of his weirdness. Damian collected himself, solidified after being melted so easily, and turned to devour his breakfast. Then, in a flash he shot up, deposited his plate in the dishwasher and jogged out of the kitchen. He completely ignored his normal routine; normally he would have gone into his bedroom to find the clothes he would wear, grab his MP3 players, and enjoy a nice long shower. Instead he rushed right into the bathroom, dropping his sweat pants immediately and turning the faucet on. This was going to be arguably the quickest shower he'd ever taken, and he couldn't let himself wait for the water to warm, so he hopped into the cold stream and shivered a little as he washed up. He desperately wanted to be with his sister, and as he cleaned himself he decided that he was probably a lap-dog kind of pet. He hoped she wouldn't find him too clingy as he shut off the water and tried to shake himself dry. Obviously he failed, but he couldn't help but chuckle in childish giddiness as he reached for a towel. He dried vigorously, maybe rubbing a little too hard, and stepped out of the bathroom with the towel around his head. He debated on just going out to living room completely nude, figuring that pets didn't normally wear clothes. He decided against it, however, and went to his room to grab something to wear; he already felt like maybe he was too much to handle, and gods know he wanted nothing more than to be her good boy.

The idea of being Audrey's pet tickled him pink, and he made a solemn, silent vow to the gods he believed watched over him that he would be the best pet he could be. He worried about slipping up, but a good part of him realized it probably wouldn't be so tough. He soon exited his bedroom wearing nothing but a rich blue pair of jean-shorts and the towel still wrapped around his head. He carried a few loose comics and a large, old book with a tattered cover both perched atop his lockbox containing all his naughty trinkets. He smiled heartily down at Audrey surfing on her laptop and silently placed his items on the coffee table before he grabbed his weed tray and other items from the night before, which were still shut away in the entertainment center. He placed those down next to his lockbox, and grabbed a comic book from his stack, Sonic Disruptors #2, an obscure DC title from the late 80's. He loved weird, quirky comics no one ever heard of. Without saying a word Damian took a seat on the floor in front of his sister-master, leaning against the couch for support, and began reading with a dim smile permanently fixed on his face. He finished the story quickly and placed the comic back onto the coffee table before turning his face up to meet Audrey's. "Two questions," he stated, breaking his silence. "One, would you mind if I turned on some music? And two, would you want to smoke with me again, master? Ah..." His smile grew to stretch from ear to ear as he heaved a content sigh. "You have no idea how good it feels to say that. I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. So please tell me if I'm being annoying, okay?"

Damian cooed softly and shut his eyes on reflex when Audrey scratched him under the chin. Again the boy melted at his sister's touch and he stretched his neck out towards her. He knew he was a lap dog, he just couldn't live without her attention and affection, not after this kind of treatment. He knew he was going to nuzzle into her and cuddle up to her and she would just shower him with love. She tugged his hair and told him she would keep him in line and he melted again; part of him wanted to never anger her so she would keep loving him like she was, and another part was excited to see what his punishment might be if he ever crossed her. He let his tongue loll out of his mouth and panted like a dog, staring up at Audrey with love shining through his half-shut eyes. "Woof!" he exclaimed softly, nuzzling his face into her knee like a total spazz.

When Audrey asked him about the nail polish he stopped and looked up at her, taking his turn to cock an eyebrow at her. He was about to ask why she would think he had nail polish when a realization struck him like lightning and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He scooted away from his sister a little and shot right up, a knowing smile dawning on his face. "You know what? I actually do!" and with that he zipped off to his bedroom. Inside he pulled out a small leather trunk from underneath his bed and popped it open, it contained all his pagan trinkets and ritual items, one of which was a vial of black nail polish. He used it rarely, mostly to write symbols on makeshift altars when he would go out for ritual. It was something one of his older friends gave to him a while ago when he was 'grown out of his goth phase'. Damian always puzzled at why he would give him such a thing, since it was clear that Damian was more nerd than any other highschool stereotype. But still he accepted it, knowing he could find use for it someday. He came trotting back into the living room with a gigantic smile on his face, carrying the vial in his cupped hands in front of him, like he was carrying a sacred relic. Audrey had just gotten back from the bathroom and he set the nail polish down reverently on the side table next to the couch for her, beaming over at her like he'd just solved all of mankind's problems. "Did I do good, master?" he asked her, unable to get over how much he like calling his sister "master". "Oh, and if I may ask, why did you think I would have this...?" He was still confused why she knew he had the nail polish she sought, and he was a little worried about the answer. He often overheard people questioning his sexuality at school, and it always revolved around his girlish hair. That was why he refused to shave the little bit of fuzz that grew on his chin, to compensate. It didn't help much. He even overheard some other boys once saying they would hit on him if they stumbled on him in the evening, when he apparently dressed in drag and walked the streets. He was worried Audrey would think the same thing of him, even after what they did the night before. But he was her pet, and she could think anything of him she wanted. This thought both pleased him and made him squirm inside. Love was quite confusing for the boy.

He sat himself back down on the floor in front of the coffee table and cleared his things off of his lockbox. He opened it up and grabbed his weed jar; he was about to grind some nuggets up when Audrey asked if it was okay to paint her nails. Again he was confused, this time because it seemed silly she would ask his permission for anything. But the same thought about the powerful smells mingling occurred to him too. "Of course it's alright, master. Do you want me to go outside and smoke?" he asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible. "The smell might be too much to deal with, and the smoke itself might distract you. I could always just sit on the back porch."

Damian was beyond happy that he could be of service to his big sister, a good dog was useful as well as loving. He felt like he definitely had the loving part down, but as far as his use was concerned... Well, Audrey just didn't ask much of him, so he felt like when he had a task to do he had to do it better than anyone else ever has. When she called him her pet his chest puffed out a wee bit and his smile somehow grew larger. That was all he needed, just reaffirmation of his place, and he was overflowing with joy. He truly had to fight back the urge to try licking his sister like an actual puppy. It was a tough battle, but he won it and he obeyed his master's order, taking a seat next to her on the floor.

When Audrey answered his question about the nail polish he frowned and stared down at his feet. He felt bad for making her think she'd offended him, but more so he felt bad for being so insecure, and for being so preoccupied with societal norms like who should and should not wear painted nails. He scolded himself silently for being so narrow minded, especially since nothing about their relationship was acceptable in the eyes of society. She wasn't entirely wrong, though, he was pretty insecure with his masculinity; this was the case in general, but even more so after the events of the last few days. He really did feel like Audrey was the man in their relationship, and that both bothered and thrilled him. It really bothered him because he felt like it was expected of him to be dominant one, the alpha male, the one in control. But it also thrilled him because he knew he would crash their ship if he was in control, and on some more perverted level of his consciousness he relished the taboo of being made the girl. Really he relished the taboo of their whole relationship, and aside from the pure love he felt-no, knew-they had, their whole relationship was taboo, blacklist, and generally wrong. He loved that, he really did. It was just difficult for the boy to really let go and just let himself enjoy their love. He was trying, though. "You didn't offend me," he answered after a time, finally turning his gaze back towards Audrey. "And I'm glad to hear you don't make assumptions. You're right, though, I guess I am insecure with my masculinity. I've always been pretty secure being me, being Damian, but... Well, I don't always know what being Damian means, y'know? Being Damian and being masculine isn't always mutually exclusive, but it's not immediately inclusive. I really don't feel like much of a man lately, but... Well, I like it. I like what you do to me, how you make me feel. I... I'm just confused, but that's normal right? Everyone is confused about life and who they are, at least when they're teenagers, right?" With that he shrugged his shoulders and ground up his weed.

He was pleased she didn't shoo him away, as much as he loved the outdoors as person, Damian was certain he was not an outside dog. He actually blushed a little and smiled when she told him to "Just stay put". The words echoed throughout his mindscape and warmed his heart. That was an order he would happily comply with and he actually mentally giggled at the thought of Audrey chaining him to the couch so he would always be there when she wanted him. He just adored his big sister being in command and he secretly longed for her to be a bit more forceful and intimidating. And his heart soared hearing that she had to take measurements for his collar, he felt like the girlfriend on that date where she just knew her man would propose. But he didn't gush, not just yet. He gutted his cigar into the now empty foil pouch and quickly rolled up his blunt. He dried it off and set it on the table, before he eased his torso back onto the couch and slid his feet a little more under the coffee table, more laying than sitting now. He softly rested his head on her shoulder, smiling softly but more genuinely than something large and garish could convey. "I love my master," he whispered, nuzzling his sister once more. That's when he lifted his head a little and gingerly licked her cheek with the tip of his tongue, his face a brilliant red as he did so. He hoped she wouldn't hate him for it, but had mixed feeling on getting beaten for the gesture; part of him worried that she wouldn't beat on him if she didn't hate him, the other part just wanted to be "kept in line" like she had promised earlier. He pulled his face away from her, fearing some immediate strike, but he didn't scoot away from her side. Instead he wiggled himself up to a more seated position and lit some incense which he placed back on the coffee table. He waited to smoke, waited to see what kind of reaction Audrey would give to his abnormal gesture; but incense was always a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom