Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty and Kinky BDSM Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Hi there!

I've been away for a while but I'm always up for starting a new, fun and kinky roleplay with someone whose kinks match well onto mine. I'm really into BDSM in a big way and so most of my plots will reflect that. I'm available for IM, Threads and PM roleplaying as well as email. I'm looking for females or at least female characters to play along side.

Generally I stick to a rule of matching my partner's post length but I can generally vary posts to about 2 paragraphs long, or more, or less depending on the style. What I'm looking for right now is mainly a string of sexy one-off stories, ones where I explore a darker side of BDSM or a lighter side. Plots would range from consensual, light BDSM right through the spectrum.

My own kinks are orgasm denial and teasing, though outside of my limits I am fairly open with roleplaying anything as long as it involves a fair amount of BDSM smut.

Limits:

-Extreme
-Snuff, gore, vore etc.
-Anything to do with toilets or vomit.

All characters must be over 18 as a basic rule. This is the rules of the forum as well as the law where I come from, so this should not come as a surprise to you.

The following are pictures of ideas that I have for smut plays:

March, bitch

Having fun down there?

Spread wide

Hope you're ready

Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to contact me whenever for a hot and horny roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom