Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up for some YIM play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
"I stand up, the chair rolling away from us. I'm holding you, tight, then push down your jeans and panties with my hands, as I kiss you wetly. Lifting you to the edge of the desk, I place my eager hot turgid cock at the entrance of your pussy, and slide it in. I groan, feeling your tight wetness around me. I kiss you again, fucking you deeply."

I'm usually on YIM after 10pm PST and 3am PST for play and chat (sometimes too much chat!) with female members. I also do audio play. My YIM is random_comment, but, since I receive unsolicited YIM, please PM me first or introduce yourself as a member of Blue Moon. I'm mostly interested in consensual, and I'm fine with craves and kinks, such as incest, foot play, or even ear play. :)

"My whispers enter your ear, as I enter you again, fucking you, pressing your body onto the desk. Your tits drag along the desk, the cold wood against your firm breasts. "You like it when I do this to your ear, don't you?" I slide my whole tongue against your earlobe, then press the tip of my tongue into your ear. "It's like I'm fucking your ear while I'm fucking your pussy. Cum with me. Cum all over my hard stiff cock." I suck and kiss your ear again, my tongue fervently sliding across it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom