Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because I Said So Little Brother! Me x Albedo 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It was a Saturday night and Lucy was sat at home with her little brother on the sofa. They were home alone and it was chucking it down which meant neither could go out and see friends without getting drenched. "I'm soooo bored! There's got to be something we can do. Anything to get through this boredom." Lucy was 24 but still lived with her single Mother and little brother. She didn't have a job which meant her Mother was keeping her. It meant she didn't go out a lot unless she knew she could get others to spend money on her.

John sat feeling perfectly content watching television on this boring Saturday. John was 18, and was always annoyed that he had to live under his big sister's shadow. She always seemed to invade his privacy, ever since he was really little. He kind of wished his sister would just go out and hang out with her friends and just leave him alone.
"Come on Lucy, you do this every weekend, just go out and do something." John complained annoyed that his sister always whined about being bored.

"John have you looked outside?! It's bloody chucking it down out there. Uh amuse me." Lucy decided to wave her foot in her brothers face to annoy him. "Hey I've got an idea! How about I model some new outfits to you and see what you think? If you don't think I look hot in them then I know I'm doing something wrong." she giggled as she mocked her little brother. She ran up stairs now and went to find one of her new outfits to show off to him.

"Stop it Lucy!" John said trying to move out of the way of his sister's annoyance. She was always doing stuff like this to him ever since they were just little kids. All he wanted to do was watch tv in peace. "I know it's raining, just have one of your friends drive you to the mall or something." He said.
"No that's ok, you don't have to model clothes for me." John crossed his arms knowing that his protest wasn't going to stop her. She had done this kind of stuff in the past. Made him watch her fashion shows. Before he could say anything else she was out of sight. John tried to enjoy the quiet that he knew was quickly fleeting. She would be make any moment now.

Lucy slowly made her way back down the stairs. She entered the living room to reveal her Batman tube top, thong and black high heel boots to him. "I don't look fat in this do I?" His sister then gave him a twirl so he could also admire the back of her outfit chose as well. "I like to think I look like a nice mix of nerdy and sexy. What do you think John? If I wasn't your sister and you saw me wearing this would you want to do me?"

John eyed his sister and his eyes widened seeing the display before him before he tried to focus his attention back on the television. He didn't want to see his sister modeling her underwear for him, he just wanted to be left alone.
"Dammit Lucy, I don't want to see you wearing that stuff. Don't you have some boyfriend you can model for? I'm your brother that's sick we can't have sex." He said trying to shield his eyes from his sister's alluring outfit.

"Oh come on John! It's raining and there's nothing else to do apart from watching crappy tv. Sex is fun! How hot would it be to fuck your big sister and cum in her pussy? You wouldn't need to wear a condom and you get to lose your virginity. I think that's a good offer. Plus you get to see my naked body ride your hard cock." As she spoke she ran her hands over her breasts to tease him. "What do you say little brother?" She now walked over to him and started rubbing his crotch. "Want to fuck your big sister on this rainy day?"

Back
Top Bottom