Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a Fairy Tail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my request thread. As I stated in the title, I'm currently looking for a roleplay involving the Fairy Tail anime. Before I go into more detail, I'd like to go over my rules real quick.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent understanding of the English language. I'm fine with a few mistakes here and there, but I can't respond if I can't understand what you've sent me.
3. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread, in that order of preference. No IM's, I lose track of those too quickly.
4. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs per post. Please try to match my posting. If more, cool, if less, at least a paragraph.
5. I'll try to respond to your message as soon as I can. I do have work and a personal life, so I can't always be online to respond. I usually try to reply at least once every couple of days. I will let you know if I'll be gone for a while.
6. I like to use anime pictures for my character face-claims, let me know if you'd like something different and I'll gladly accommodate.

For kinks, feel free to check out my F-List.

What I'm looking for is a smutty roleplay involving one of the females of the Fairy Tail series. It can be consensual or non-con, but it involves you playing one (or more) of the female canons getting involved in something smutty. Any of the girls will do, but I do have a specific plot in mind regarding Lucy, if you're interested in hearing it. Otherwise, feel free to come at me with some ideas, or we can work something out together. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom