Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Romance/Fantasy Group RP

ashleenicole

Super-Earth
Looking to find a group RP (at least 4 people), in a romance/fantasy environment. I'd like 50-50 male/female. We can collaborate on story ideas but I have in mind for myself being a shy and innocent girl, meeting a strong and cocky/arrogant but sweet and kind fighter/soldier/etc.

My idea continues we'll find other people in our "journey" and just kinda see how the RP goes. Break ups and new hook ups, etc. Just a small story to start it up, and let it go from there :)

Being as though I'm looking for a group RP I think thread should be the way to go but if interested lemme know :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm looking to get this started hopefully today since I've got plenty of interest! :) Please let me know what kind of character you want to play and then I can get the official thread going. I would like to have someone volunteer to be the "bad" guy/girl or some kind of antagonist. But yeah, once I get all your ideas of what type of character you wanna play I can get a better idea and get it started :)

MisterKing said:
I've got an idea for an artisan that would work for this, if this ever gets off the ground.

Can you tell me your character idea? :)

I could be the bad girl or antagonist here, maybe a naughty sorceress who needs to be "taught some good manners"

Ok, so Khan will be the female antagonist. Do you think we should know each other or not? If we do, maybe you and I could have some bad blood or something?

Silverknight, do you want our characters to be dating or maybe I've got a crush on you or something? Maybe you saved my life at one point and I've got the hots for ya ;)

I'd like another male character too, maybe a bad guy that teams with Khan?

What do you two thing?

We need need a male slot, preferably the bad guy but you can be good if you want. I for sure would like a bad guy to team with Khan (bad girl).

Frostsch said:
Hey, is there a male slot open? If so, I'd love to fill in! :)

ashleenicole said:
Can you tell me your character idea? :)

I'm thinking Edward Diego, a tall, broad mage artisan adventuring with the party. Being the group's artisan, he's the one responsible for creating and maintaining their magic items and he'll step in as a meatshield when he needs to. He's proud of what he does, arguably to a fault, and he's always eager to get his hands on more money, loot, and valuables to continue his trade (more money = more explosions).

Even though he's a large guy, Edward isn't as assertive or aggressive as his size suggests. He's rather aloof, he'll often spend evenings tinkering with his gadgets than drinking and swapping stories with his compatriots. He's an amiable fellow, though, capable of holding a conversation with a good quip every now and then.

Sounds good everyone :) I will start the RP thread in a few hours when I get home. Before I do that, I would like to know if anyone wants to already be associated with someone else in the RP, or who wants to meet someone else DURING the RP? What are everyone's preference?

I do want to keep this as free as possible so everyone can play out their character exactly how they want to :)

Wonder if you contacted any of the people interested in your previous thread, I hoped the group to be a little larger, well I suppose someone could join later. Anyway, as Ashlee is the only other female right now, I thought I could have a crush on someone she likes or someone who likes her, though i wouldn't openly admit it. Still it would make me envious and thus will try to make her live impossible.
I'm also open to be coupled with a bad guy as well, but still holding with the above.

Hey Khan :) I will try to get in touch with the others and see if we can bring them over. Maybe they didn't see the message :)

So thatguy1, since I'm playing the "good girl" and Khan is playing the "bad girl", it's up to you whom you wanna pair with then, since you seem cool with being paired off at the start of our RP :) And I think it'd be interesting that Khan and I are against each other b/c of either we like the same guy or (any other idea?).

Okay, haha so how about we're dating and Khan likes you, and like she said, she tries to make my life impossible.

Do you want to start the RP off now or wait a little longer to get more people?

thatguy1 said:
I love playing bad guys :)

Hey Khan, if you're gonna play the bad guy, let's figure out our relationship b/c I wanna play a good girl :)

Can you explain a little more what makes your character "bad"?

I want to play the innocent shy girl (and maybe later I get a bit more bold and tough:p ).

I was thinking she might be one that enjoys the others misfortunes and for that she would take an active role. She would be using her magic to sabotage other doings, put them in compromising situations or just ruin their plans. Maybe she disguises herself so she can be close and have the first seat to see how everything turns out. What do you think?

Hey, I don't know if I'm too late, but I would be interested in playing a guy.

What are the limits for the group? I'd like to play a less standard more monstrous race if anyone is interested.

He's a Warlord who runs his own clan like a murderous drill sergeant of an asshole, but they stay with him for a few reasons, like his bravery in the heat of battle, his charisma when gathering followers, and the ladies of his enslaved harem from the villages he's destroyed/plundered/conquered

Khan - I like your idea for your character :)

thaguy1 - I don't know if our two characters would mesh up well in the start up haha

SystemDrake - Can you tell me more about your character? And I'm trying to keep the limits low so we all can play exactly who we want to and make it a spontaneous RP.

Back
Top Bottom