Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Guy's Randomness Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy1

Super-Earth
So I'm new-ish to the site, and have been forming some ideas about what I want to roleplay, and I think I've got a good list going. So without further ado:

Fandoms:
Humans- the new AMC tv show is a recent addiction of mine, it's set in modern day (though I'd perfer it be America, instead of across the pond like in the show), but with androids being commonplace. They are household items, sexbots, and caregivers amongst other professions. Though there are a few that have a sentient-like programming.

855925.jpg

I don't know the characters well enough to do anything canon, so I'd perfer original characters between a human and his Snyth (the proper term of the androids)

images

Anything Comic: I love Marvel and DC, for this I'm looking more for the damsel/girl/boy next door type. This will also be 50/50 smut/plot

a-guy-on-facebook-live-statusd-the-harry-potter-m-1-23623-1374658817-2_big.jpg

Harry Potter: this will be set parallel to the books/movies, if canon, I'd like it to be Harry x Hermione, can also accept m x m or m x fu.

revolution-logo-500x301.jpg

Revolution TV Series: this series is about a future without power, though I'd rather stay within season 1's premise and leave the tiny electric hive mind machine things out. Original characters only.

images

Supernatural TV series: I'm craving this series right now, but with original characters, and we'd follow the show ' s seasonal formula (characters reunite and search for missing parent during season 1, and introduce a few monsters of the week)

latest

Walking Dead: i'd like to stay 100% away from both the tv show (s) and the comics, as well as the game (s). I'd this to be set in New York City in the initial panic, so original characters. This will be a world building situation for myself and my partner, so a lot of investment will be involved.

2013_arrow_banner.png

CW Superhero-verse: this could be Smallville or the Arrow/Flash universe, but I'd like to play originals/not yet casted supers.

Disney- I've got a hankering for a Disney Princess story gone bad :)

Under The Dome: i'd love an original spin and original characters on the series, I'd perfer the tv show which varies wildly from the book.

The Young World- a book series about a plague that turns adults into raging cannibals (non-zombies), leaving the kids (18 the oldest) to pick up the peices of society.

The Gone series- a series of books set in a fictional town where a dome has been set around it, and everyone 15 and over has mysteriously disappeared, though to comply with sites rules let's bump that age up some. Anyway, this just leaves the children to fend for themselves, while also developing supernatural abilities.

11/22/63- a gigantic book written by Stephen King about a guy who travels back in time to save Kennedy from being assassinated. Currently it's being turned into an 8 part Hulu mini-series. Ask me for more information as the book is over 1,000 pages.

I'll update the specific Fandom cravings as daily as I can :)

For pairings, I play with ladies, guys, and shemales. With guys and shemales I perfer to dominate, but for the right person I will sub :)

Pairings:
Any incest roles, but love Mother x Son
Werewolf x human- I have a plot if you'd like to discuss, this is open for anybody
Rich Guy x Poor Girl/Runaway/Lady Needing Some Cash
Master x Slave- a have a plot for this, can be any gender but I'd perfer humans
Student x Teacher- can be smut or plot based
Parent x Babysitter
Bimbo x (insert guy role)
Stripper x Client
Secret Agent x ordinary girl
Mafia member x (insert lady role)
Student x Student
Original Superhero x Damsel
Neighbors
Celebrity x fan

Also, if you could pm me if you're interested that'd be great :)

I'll add more later on as time goes on.

Craving some Young World :)
Craving father x daughter incest
Craving something superhero related
Craving some celebplay*
Craving some Little/Daddy Dom relationships
Craving something Cyberpunk
Craving a scientist x artificial human
Craving a school type setting

*a sing-song purr of curiosity invades the Darkness of your thread...*

You've got quite the listing of pairings and fan-doms here. It's disappointing that no one has really hit you up on this note. Of most interest to me is the "Humans" one, however I haven't really watched it, let alone any TV. However, I've been fortunate enough to watch the movie to something similar; "Artificial Intelligence", which takes place in a world much like what you're describing. In that particular universe, androids (dubbed "synthetics") outnumber humanity 3 to 1, and have a vast number of functions, some of which you've listed.
-You mentioned "anything comic", and when I read that you were looking for a damsel in distress, Jubilee from X-Men instantaneously came to mind. I don't want to use a canonical appearance of Jubilee, nor do I wish to play the 'mall rat' part, but I can work something out that the Marvel Universe would quietly nod to.
-Finally, amongst your Cravings are Cyberpunk, and scientist x artificial human. I'm not too big on playing an 'artificial human' unless it's a synthetic with mods/alternative roles. However, one of my greatest cravings (and my most unorthodox role-play specialty) is Temporal Fractures; breaks or loops of the time-line. Perhaps we could collaborate on something that will involve both of those elements.

Send me a msg; love to pick your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom