Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very...unique pokemon idea ( Pic/plot inside )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this image a while back, and I don't know why but I can't get it out of my head and I simply have to see if anyone wants to do something like it with me
a456e943bde3f8df164a5cd251191a58.jpg

I am primarily interested in playing the robot-limbed girl for this game.

Potential Ideas:

Solo Adventure ( I play girl, you play pokemon. )
A girl who lost her limbs in an accident many years ago has decided to go on her own pokemon journy with the help of cybernetic prostetics. Problem is her family isn't exactly rolling in money and all they could afford were the animal prostetics. But she is already well past the normal age one begins a pokemon adventure and refuses to wait any longer. She gets her starter and sets off. Problem is, she has trouble keeping command of her pokemon. Seems with how she looks they think of her more as a fellow pokemon than human and seem rather interested in asserting their dominance over the would be trainer.

Kinks could include but not limited to: Bestiality, non-con, semi-con, humilation, gang-bang, multiple partners, ect

Double Adventure ( I play girl, you play male or female and pokemon. )
You are finally setting out on your pokemon adventure. You've got your starter, your route, and your ready to go. But you have an unexpected tag along. A Child-hood friend, who had the unfortunate fate of losing her limbs as a young girl, wants to come with you. While she can get around fairly well thanks to dog-like mechanical limbs her less than rich family manage to procure for her; they refuse to let her really go anywhere un-attended, much less on an around the world adventure with powerful dangerous monsters everywhere. But they did say she could go along side you, trusting you to keep her safe. You are reluctant to have to play baby-sitter. But...well maybe having a lovely girl who would do practically anything to get to travel on a pokemon adventure would be rather handy for killing time in those long lonely stretches of road between cities?

Kinks could include but not limited to : Pet play, Bestiality, non-con, semi-con, Dom/Sub, exhibitionism, humiliation, teasing, orgasm control, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom