Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heading up the Ole' Campaign Trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikeFreedom5118

Meteorite
"I stand on this stage today, in the presence of my fellow country men and you. The voters committing myself to a campaign of nothing but integrity,morality,and progression for all in this country!"

The Southern Senator who in his first term was vetted and eventually supported by his conglomerates to run for office in 2016. Gleamed a fresh vibe whenever he spoke. Men of all walks of life wanted to shake his hand, not as a formality. Simply because he was one of them with a priceless smile two clean hands and a gleaming wife next to him. He was very well Favorited for the party nominee. However as with any candidate it was often wondered "Is there more to him?"
"Is he hiding something?"
In some corners the conversation was "How can we break him?"

Hi there! Hope you all are having a great week so far.
This can go a number of ways.
Perhaps I innocently fall for my press secretary? Or maybe it wasnt so innocent on her side.

Perhaps I have an illegitimate child and a mother who is bursting at the seems to expose me.

Perhaps my opponent's wife is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure her husbands success.

Im very much looking forward to getting this started. Can't wait to hear from you :D!

-SF5118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom