Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom/Switch F/Futa looking for Sub/Switch M/F/Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzing

Tired and Sleep Deprived.
Hello! My name is Beelzing and this is my Request Thread. Thank you for taking the time to come and look this over, I hope you find something you like. Enjoy your stay.

A little bit about the person behind the screen...

Well, I don't think it would hurt to tell all of my potential roleplay partners a little about me. Alright, so I am a pansexual female currently in college. Truth be told, I'm actually not a fan of giving labels to my sexuality because, to me, it doesn't matter much. I like who I like and that's that. But for the sake of simplicity, I'll use that lovely term. Like I said, I'm currently in college and trying to figure out what to do with my life. I've been roleplaying for around five seven years now and I'm happy to say I have vastly improved from when I started out. I still have war flashbacks about my old writing... *shivers*. I am a literate roleplayer that loves, above all else, creating fun and interesting worlds/stories with my partner. I'm a relatively friendly person. I can just be a bit snarky and sarcastic at times, but honestly, aren’t we all? I also like to talk and make friends with my rp partners; if you're into that, that is. If you are, know that I'm pretty much always up for having an interesting conversation with people. Don't be afraid to chat with me a bit if you feel like it. Now I think that is quite a bit to go off on... let's get to the good stuff!​

What I’m Looking For:

-Involved Rp Partners: I feel like sometimes it can be difficult to find people that are invested in their roleplays and ready to get down and dirty when dealing with developing the plot and the characters, but it’s those kinds of people I am interested in. I know world-building and more intensive plot creation or character building isn’t for everyone, but I’m a person who has a lot of attention to detail and puts no small amount of effort into the characters and world I create, so I hope to find others that are like minded. When I say ‘create a story’ I mean create a story.

-Ability to Respond Every Few Days: I am actually very flexible with this. I'd prefer it if my partner could post every couple of days or so, but it isn't necessarily mandatory. I understand that things happen, so if you need to cut back to something like only posting every week or so, I'll understand. Just tell me. For you to keep me in the loop is all I ask. If you haven't replied in around five to ten days (and you haven't given me notice that something is up) then I'll send you a PM asking about things and if you want to continue. I'm not going to pressure you to post because I sure as hell wouldn't want that to happen to me.

-Honesty: Please, please, please be honest with me. If you aren’t enjoying the roleplay anymore tell me and either we can try to fix that or we can part ways on friendly terms. Hell, we can even start a whole new rp if the current one is feeling stale. Either way, communication is key. This also pertains to kinks, ideas, and etc. Want to add something in? Curious about something? Great! Just ask me.

-About Multiple Characters/Side Characters: What I say here will be mirrored in my kinks list but I want people to read this. I love playing multiple characters, I think it brings the world to life. And when I say ‘multiple characters’ I don’t mean extra sexual partners, I mean side characters! For larger plots/worlds, this is actually kind of a requirement I need my partners to fulfill. I don’t want to be the only one having to lug the weight of writing whomever else exists within our story. So if you are a person that doesn’t like writing more than one person at any given moment, then I would move along.

-Quantity vs Quality: I'd have to say that both are important aspects to me. I don't want someone to have to shirk the quality of their work just for the sake of adding a few words. Then again, I also don't think that's really necessary. I prefer for my partners to give me 2 to 4 well-written paragraphs. Any less and it gets really hard for me to respond and I lose interest in the roleplay.

-Grammar: Typos happen to the best of us, so a few mistakes here and there are definitely alright. Please just make your posts readable and no text-talk.

How I Roleplay/What to Expect from Me:

-Quality vs. Quantity: It depends on the rp and my partner but I generally don’t give any less than what I expect, which is two well-written paragraphs. I tend to write more than that, especially when I get sucked into a really good roleplay that requires lots of details (something I love). I do tend to mirror, though. If you've given me enough to react to then I'll be likely to match your post length. That being said, please don't feel overwhelmed if I'm suddenly popping out huge lengthy posts each reply. No need to panic, my muse has just enlightened me. Honestly, it's probably something to be proud of on your part, most likely. Don't think I'll expect you to write novels in kind, I won't.

-About Dom/Sub/Switch Roles: These words mean a lot of different things to different people, so let me break down what they mean to me. First off, I consider myself a Dom/dominate person. What does this mean for you? Well, if you like the whole BDSM mindset and want me to be your Dom, I’ll be happy to oblige. On the flip side, this could just mean I simply play a character that’s more ‘dominate’ in a sexually aggressive way and isn’t afraid to take charge. OR we can simply throw labels completely out the window if you aren’t into any of that, and our characters have a much more fluid sexual relationship. Really, it’s all up to you. Just know that I put my foot down at playing anyone’s ‘Sub’. Nothing against it, but I’ll be your dom/switch/dominate/what-have-you, but if you are looking for a submissive go check out many other threads in the forum.

-Frequency: This is a bit of a complicated subject. I'd first like to say that I normally post at least once every other day. Sometimes, if I have the time and I'm in the mood, I'll post multiple posts a day. But know that I am in college and my schedule can fluctuate. So if I suddenly go from giving you three posts a day to only one every other day that it's nothing against you, I just have something taking up my time or I'm a bit burnt out. If I ever need to go away or stop posting for an extended period of time then I'll be sure to inform you.

-Method of Roleplay: I am willing to conduct a roleplay by either thread(semi-private threads, please), email, or PM. I will leave it up to my partner to choose what method they find most agreeable- that is unless they do not care themselves and let me decide. But if asked my opinion, I'm growing more attached to conducting roleplays over email, it's just easier for me to deal with.

Notes:

-I do not care what gender you are in real life and what gender you wish to roleplay as. As long as you are able to create well-written characters then I couldn’t give less fucks.

-I don't do harem roleplays, sorry. I might be convinced to do a reverse harem rp but I don't see many people propositioning that situation, but I'm putting this here anyway.

-I don't rp celebrities and real-life people. I also don't do canon characters. I've tried it and it's not really my thing. I really prefer to create my own character and build them from the ground up with their own idiosyncracies than play a pre-made one.

-Not interested in instant smut unless I explicitly say so, so always expect some kind of build up between our characters. I really do enjoy some good build up in a roleplay.

-If I haven't replied to you for a while please feel free to send me a message! I plan to always respond to requests and roleplays even if it is to tell the person I'm not interested or to stop the roleplay. So if I haven't responded to you I may have forgotten and need a reminder.

-Don't ask to alter the listed pairing(s) I have for my plots because it will not happen. But if you like a pairing feel free to tell me and we can come up with a different plot for it.

-Do not God Mod. It's alright if you need to move my characters around a bit or time jump or need to change the setting to make the plot move forward but please discuss it with me first. It really puts me off roleplaying with that person and continuing the rp.

-In the stories I like to keep any and all DomxSub (and possible MistressxPet/Slave) dynamic in the bedroom. This means that I consider our characters to be equals in their own right and have a normal, functioning relationship. Please don't expect my characters to suddenly turn 'Dominate' on your characters and sexually punish them out of nowhere when they do something my character doesn't like when they aren't in a sexual context. (This might be altered a bit if the characters are in an actual, established, BDSM relationship as training and discipline might be a part of what we have set up.)

-I love all sorts of different genres. Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, horror, post-apocalyptic, etc. The only thing is is that I'm not great at writing modern slice-of-life type of stories since I can lose interest if there isn't a ton going on or an interesting plot other than our characters shacking up. That being said, no matter what type of setting, if you have an interesting idea feel free to send it my way! The worst I can tell you is no.

-I wanted to make a quick message here saying that YES I DO ACCEPT PLOTS AND PAIRINGS THAT ARE NOT MY OWN. Sorry, I just get that question asked of me pretty frequently. But I really do love it when people come to me with their own ideas and pairings. I haven't put up a big list of 'possible generic pairings' to date because I just find that's too general. I'll never be able to add in all of the fun creative pairings that I might be interested in. If you want something, again, please just ask.

-I don't use any kind of pictures for my characters. When it comes to real people pictures, I don't use those because it creeps me out. When it comes to art/anime pictures, I don't use those because I'm not comfortable with using other people's artwork for my own characters. As an artist myself, it just feels wrong. Now, I don't mind if you use pictures, I just won't.

Things I Enjoy:

-Romance: (I'm a bit of a mushy romantic at heart, so I'd like it if all of my rps had the potential for at least something like romantic feelings to end up developing. This in no way means our characters have to like each other at first, I'm all in for slow-builds)
-Pining: (Again, the romance thing. But that doesn't mean it isn't fun to sometimes watch two characters dance around each other for whatever reason. Plus, think of all the drama and emotional turmoil?)
-Intelligent partners (Beings able to have witty banter between characters is always sure to put a smile on my face. Enjoyable as shit to write.)
-Biting
-Scratching
-Hair pulling
-Orgasm Control/Denial
-Pleasure Control/Denial
-Teasing (Being teased or doing the teasing. And it doesn't have to really be in the context of the bedroom, either. Purposefully doing something to mess around with or arouse one another in public or in situations where they know they can't go quickly get release is both sexy and funny as hell.)
-Bondage (You know, stuff like handcuffs, ropes, or quick-fixes like belts and ties are always fun to use. Can range from light to heavy bondage, I'm not picky.)
-Gags
-Blindfolds
-Sex toys
-Pegging (It's rare to find a guy interested in this but this has to be one of my favorites.)
-Begging
-Rough sex
-Lazy Morning Sex (It doesn't always have to be about the intense, rough, hair pulling sex. The passion can still be there even if they aren't fucking each other into a wall.)
-Sexual Exhaustion (Playing with oversensitivity is a big kink of mine. I just really like the idea of my character continuing to force pleasure on their partner--usually to the point of discomfort or pain--even after they've already cum and are now oversensitive. You can't cum anymore? It's too much? Beg me to stop? Yes please.)
-Comedy/Humor (It's nice to have some comedy relief sometimes, or put our characters into funny situations to see how they deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy gritty, dark stories, but sometimes we all need a breather. Not everything has to be so bloody grimdark.)
-Monster girls/Monster boys (I enjoy playing them or against them. If you have a roleplay that entails either, don't be afraid to tell me!)
-Side Characters (This is actually pretty much a requirement for all larger, more detailed roleplays. You have to have the ability to play more than one character, it really makes things more realistic. Having nameless grunts always doing everything gets boring and irritating very quickly. Also, 'multiple characters' does not mean 'multiple partners', if you were curious. Anyways, again, if you can't manage to play other characters at once then I'm not the partner for you. I live off of making lots of different people. Not being able to play people outside of your own gender is also a bit of a deal breaker, sorry.)
-Futas (I love futas and enjoy roleplaying them, so if you want to change my character in any pairing to one--unless stated otherwise--then tell me!)
-Sounding/Urethra Play (Something I didn’t know I was interested in till recently. If this is something you enjoy/think you’d enjoy then don’t forget to tell me!)

Things That I Don't:

-Vore
-Scat
-Watersports
-Unrealistic body proportions (This pertains to things in the extremes, just not my cup of tea. There have been a few exceptions, but only a very small amount. If you have a question about this, simply ask.)
-Unintelligent Partners
-Heavily excessive cum
-Slob/lack of hygiene (Please have your characters--at least the one that is supposed to be my character's partner--know how to take care of themselves. Please. Lack of personal hygiene really grosses me out.)
-Bimbos (Either playing against them or as myself. Just no.)
-Bimbofication (Haha, no.)

My F-List My No's are hard-nos, talk to me about my Maybe's (most of them lean towards yes in the right scenario), and my Faves and Yes's are all negotiable! Just because I have it on one of those two lists doesn't mean I require it, don't worry.

When PMing me for a Roleplay: If you do not fill this out/give me everything I ask for I will ask you to go take another look at my request thread. Also, I just might be less inclined to rp with you since it clearly means you didn't read everything fully. I'm not a fan of repeating myself and this just makes things easier since it tells me what you want and why you're here.

-If you are interested in one of my plots please state which one and the specifics of the pairing (meaning that if a certain pairing has optional genders then tell we what genders you are interested in.)

-If asking for a plot not on the list I still require you to know the pairing(s) you want and have some form of plot in mind for said pairing(s).

-Please give a link to your F-list or give me a list of your Likes and Dislikes.

-Don't just tell me you are interested in roleplaying a plot with me, start off with some possible ideas of your own! If I have to dig them out of you I will be much less interested in replying.

-Tell me what format you wish to conduct a roleplay in.

-Tell me what you'd like to see in my character. Have any preferences? Height? Hair color? Race? Personality? Are you okay with tattoos? The list goes on and on... Anyways, please tell me. I don't mind working around what you'd like to see. If you don't give me any guidelines, or prefer to allow me to be creative to my heart's content, I'll be sure to tailor my girl to how I see fit.

Plot ideas:

(If I have a preferred role then it'll be bolded. If nothing is bolded then feel free to pick your role! Also, while on some roles it might say 'any gender' that means for your possible character. I'll only be playing a female or futa.)

Name: Love from Lies NEW! Taken
Availability: Unavailable
Pairing: Human Female x Male Vampire (actually, there are many more pairings for the idea that I have, so even if you don’t like this pairing still keep reading)
Length: Long-term
Craving: N/A
Setting:
The setting for this idea I have has many options. Modern, modern-fantasy, high-fantasy, steampunk, you name it. But I’m leaning towards a modern-fantasy/urban-fantasy setting. I’m leaving this section very open ended simply because it depends on the direction my partner and I feel like taking the plot, so I’d go read there instead.

Plot:
This idea was honestly hard to put into the format I set up because what I want is kind of a loose idea. But, in the end, I did end up forming some possibilities around it so I decided to advertise it like this. So people don’t get confused, let me state that I’m first going to give the ‘basic idea’ of what I wanted to form a plot around, and then I’ll explain the idea I came up with to suit it. By no means does this mean I won’t accept other suggestions! If you like the basic concept I state, but not my more thought out plot, please suggest something else! Please. I’m super craving this.

Okay, so the basic idea was that a woman gets mistaken for a guy (whether this be intentional or not) by the other party, but nothing happens to correct the misunderstanding. By some stroke of fate, these two are paired together and… feelings start to happen… Or do they? The guy still believes she is a ‘he’, and by golly he isn’t gay!? So… what’s going on?

This was the basic idea. I wanted to play with perceived sexuality and a lot of emotional turmoil. I wanted this to be a rp where both characters do a lot of soul searching--in whatever plot or backdrop they are placed in. So if this seems interesting to you, hit me up! Tell me what other things you find interesting or might want to work into a story like this, because I figured this would be something both slowly dealt with in the background as bigger things were happening.

Okay, now here is the more concrete plot I formed around this basic idea (since I had a lot of time on my hands to think about possibilities). This one has to do with the posted pairing:

In a world where vampires and other monsters exist, they have developed ways to mimic and become a part of society. Everyone has done their best to blend in and coexist with one another, without letting the greater public know of their existence, that is.

But in this one thriving city, a rather large coven leader is planning to give a bit more responsibility to his son to prepare him for all of the tasks he will be expected to deal with at a much later date. This coven currently owns one of the biggest feeding hot-spots in the city that manifests itself as a ritzy nightclub in the nice part of town. And whether the son likes it or not, he’s going to have to learn how to manage this business without everything going tits up.

Things might be a little difficult at first, but he can handle it, right?

Well, maybe he’ll be able to handle everything except for the new bartender that was just hired who looks oddly cute for a man and smells fucking fantastic.

Annnnd that was the idea for that pairing. I have more up my sleeve if someone does end up liking this plot for this idea and I would like to talk a lot more about vampire lore/characteristics, but that will be saved for later.

Name: Sky's the Limit NEW! Taken
Pairing: Female/Futa Dragon x Male Dragon Rider (No beastiality or anthros, these dragons also have humanoid/human forms. Basically a monster girl situation. Besides their beast state, they have a human form with extra 'dragon bits' included. Wings, tail, etc.)
Setting:
High fantasy medieval setting for this one, folks! I’ve been wanting to play in a good high fantasy backdrop for a while now and I’ve finally come up with something that takes place in one!

So, yes, fantasy. Any creatures and races we can think of, all stuffed into a world where kings and queens still exist, with no small amount of magic. Here I’ll just put the history that you need to know before the plot. Sorry it’s quite a bit:

In this world, some humans are lucky enough to have been born with the ability to bond to the ferocious, deadly, beautiful creatures called dragons. And while dragons come in all shapes and sizes across the globe, a higher species of Elder Dragons exists. This strain of dragons is known to have righteous and noble blood, and their ancestors had decided to make a commitment to protecting the realm from threats that no mere mortal could battle alone.

In ancient times, a dark era had come about where the world was threatened by forces from a land beyond their comprehension, so dragons and humans came together to fight this evil and join as one. The Lord of the elder dragons made an agreement with the kings and queens of the humans that he would choose the most worthy of the royal bloodlines by peering into their minds and hearts, searching for a pure soul untouched by the darkness they were facing.

The king of a small kingdom to the east was chosen, and so the first of the dragon riders came to be. The elder dragons bonded with more of the king’s men, creating an army that when combined with the other nations’ forces was able to suppress and seal away the darkness… But what now?

Well, after the war the land went back to normal… all except for one little hitch. What were they to do about the dragons? In the end, that little kingdom ended up with a monopoly on elder dragons, with most of the females only laying their eggs in the land that their wise leader had chosen. Even when the Lord of the Dragons had passed away, the other dragons stayed, and so did the tradition for the humans to bond with the dragons. But now, another tradition was created. One where when the last leader of the dragons died and the egg for the new Lord was laid, then each member of the royal family's main bloodline would be presented with the egg at birth until the egg hatched and choose its rider.

For thousands of years, that’s what this kingdom’s inheritance was. They had mixed relations with the rest of the world but always had dragons at their back… Now it was the current generation's turn, and that’s where the plot begins.

Plot:
The current household of the royal family holds two sons (or more possibly, depends on what you want), and it has been many years since the last Lord of the Elder Dragons, along with his rider, passed away. The new egg has not seen fit to take to anyone for the last two generations, and even when presented to the first son of the current household nothing had happened. But finally, when the second son is born and presented with the egg, it hatches, and a female hatchling imprints on the baby. He is now destined to be a rider and she his companion.

They grow up together, though the young lord matures much quicker in appearance and mentality, always watching over her human. At the proper age they enter into their rider training, learning how to fight and work with each other, but now as both of their coming of age has arrived, things are about to get a lot more complicated for them…

This is the bare-bones premise of the plot. I wanted a pair that was closely bonded with a relationship that was not only ethereal but also in a way that resembled childhood friends and caregiver/charge. Both are youths with a lot to learn about themselves, each other, and their destinies. Lots to play around with here and I still have more ideas, so feel free to come up with your own or even modifications to what you see here! I want to really explore dragon culture as well as the relationship between riders and humans. Plus, they’ve got a big world to explore… and possibly more evil to conquer?

Notes:
-I was thinking for this that while they are around the same ‘age’ (if you only count from when my character was hatched) they would still look different in appearance. If this is a coming of age story then I was thinking the boy to be around 18-22. But my character, as dragons have their own maturity timeline, would look more like she was in her mid to late twenties. I want her to appear to be a more mature figure, especially with the knowledge that she probably grew up so fast she took care of the little prince for a good part of his life. (Which would also add an interesting dynamic into the mix).

Name: Cloaked In Moonlight NEW!
Availability: Available
Pairing: Female/Futa Monster Hunter x Werewolf(M/F/Any)
Craving: 4/5
Setting:
Based in a more medieval fantasy world archetype, this world contains magic and monsters. Though there are monsters galore while magic is preserved by few and mainly looked on with scorn as cheap sorcery. We could stick to the classic kinds of beasts or add in a wide variety. And if wished, we could go for a more ‘high-fantasy’ route.

Plot:
Out in the middle of the wilderness right next to a large, murky forest full of unknown denizens there resides a small town. This village lived in peace for years until a few months ago a monster started killing people.

It only happens on the full moon near midnight, and the beast hunts until dawn. Once these attacks started, the hunters of the village and any other able-bodied men would go out at night with torches and pitchforks, doing their best to hunt this beast down. Sadly, their efforts were always in vain. The town continued to be terrorized with no sign that anything was going to get better.

One day, nearing the rise of another full moon, a young monster hunter stumbles into town, not expecting to be greeted by such a dire situation. She finds out from the locals what seems to be going on and is quite puzzled; she had never heard of such a case before. Monsters targeting villages, yes. But only on one day of the month with such exact timing? That was odd.

After telling the people who she is, they beg her to help out with the next hunting party, willing to pay her for assistance in killing the beast. Of course, she agrees and stays in the village to wait the next few days out until the night the full moon rolls around. When it does nothing ends up going to plan. The men split up into groups, she is paired up with a few others, and they all go into the woods to try and flush the beast out. In the end, her group is the one that is attacked, the people around her are killed in an instant and she finds herself sorely unprepared. She tries to fight it but is outmatched. She gets into a tight spot, thinking she is going to die, so she makes a last ditch effort and goes to run for it. Luck is not in her favor as she ends up slipping and falling, hitting her head and knocking herself out cold. The beast closes in on her and upon closer inspection of the girl, it has the gut instinct not to kill her for some unknown, bizarre reason.

The creature ends up dragging her away into a cave that it uses during its transformations. It stays there, almost as if it is looking over her until the sun starts to rise. The hunter ends up waking up right when the beast is changing back into its original form, into that of a human. Turns out it's a citizen from the town that keeps being attacked. A few months ago they had their birthday and that's when they started their transformations. They couldn't control themself and didn't know what to do. They were racked with guilt over their actions but still too afraid to fess up to what they had done or leave the town. They tell all of this to the hunter and also explain how she was the first person they hadn't wanted to kill while a beast during the full moon (since they’ve found they can change at will, and when they do outside of a full moon they are in complete control). They don't know why but they feel a strange connection to this girl.

She, on the other hand, is practically mortified when all of this is thrown at her. Seeing this beast turn into a human blows her mind and makes her question if she had ever killed other people by accident during her travels. She listens to the tale and while being upset with the fact they killed people she can't help but have mixed emotions on the subject. They were a new species to her and she is very much curious about their condition. She suggests that this could be some kind of curse, though she does not know why. Even if it isn’t, there is something wrong with this person. She advises they find a witch to help with this problem, as she thinks it revolves around magic. The Were is happy to have finally found the possibility of getting some answers but has no clue how to go about getting them. The hunter feels a sense of responsibility for them and decides that she will become their companion as they travel out into the world to try and find answers and fix this problem.

Notes:
-Alright, so I was thinking that in this world, for whatever reason, werewolves(and other types of weres, if those exist) are practically extinct, so no one has had dealings with one for a long time. And as such, a young hunter like this probably never bothered to pay attention to the history of such monsters. With this in mind, we could do a lot of exploring into the idea of why these guys started to disappear and create a deeper plot.
-I wanted to make a comment on the appearance of werewolves once in their beast forms. If these guys are to have only one other form, I much prefer the four-legged non-anthro looking version. That isn’t to say I don’t like the look of the anthros, but they aren’t my first choice. So for this rp I’d like it where if the were only has one other form it is a full blown wolf(of course much bigger and nastier looking than normal), or the werewolf has both of those forms.

Name: A Wish Fulfilled
Pairing: Kiddnapped Noblemen's Daughter x Pirate Captain(Any gender)
Craving: 2/5
Setting:
I’m really looking for this to be a steampunk setting. Crazy gadgets, automatons, the works. Not to mention the flying ships and islands floating in the sky. In this world everything exists floating above a wide, endless expanse of white clouds far below them. No one knows what’s down there, and anyone who has tried to find out never comes back. Maybe that’ll change…?

Anyways, this place has whole countries and large chunks of land hanging in the air. All of the larger islands have varied cultures, customs, unique animals, etc. I want this to be a fun roleplay that both my partner and I can expand on, adding in lots of awesome ideas from interesting technology to creatures that exist in this strange place.

Notes:
-I have quite a few ideas I’d love to play around with, but I’ll discuss them all with my partner when they come to me asking about the roleplay. Nothing is really concrete right now and there are endless possibilities.

Plot:
A daughter of a nobleman, who has lived a painfully sheltered life, is being forced into marriage with a suitor that is not her choice, it’s her father’s. Her father has always been someone in her life that’s lorded over her, and even if his restricting rules and actions were meant out of love, his daughter still had to suffer through a bland, stale childhood, only learning about the outside world from books and the tales that people would tell. In the end, she grew rather fond of the idea of going on adventures, and couldn’t quell her wanderlust no matter how hard she tried.

Fast forward to the day she finally gets to meet her fiance (or some other time in the future). She finds her world suddenly changed forever when pirates attack. This could either happen on a ship or on the small island the nobleman owns that he has his estate on, but in the end the heir is captured by the captain of the group of pirates that aims to ransack the place. The reasons for this could be varied as well but the most likely excuse is to keep the father from lashing out against them and sending people out after the group immediately.

The pirate captain keeps the daughter hostage, but in the end, and oddly enough, she seems to end up acclimating to the situation pretty well over time and finds that she actually enjoys being right where she is. Wacky hijinks and adventures are finally within her grasp… not to mention she finds the pirate captain oddly alluring despite herself.

Notes:
-I’d like to keep the ages of both characters above 18, please.
-Alright, so I’d like to say that this plot is really very basic and I didn’t add all of my ideas to this post because I’d like to discuss things more in-depth with my partner. It’s also like this so that you can take what you will from it and do what you like. If you want to change anything then be my guest. In actuality, we can alter just about anything. The daughter doesn’t have to be of noble blood, hell, she doesn't even need to be kidnapped. This was just a little something to get the ideas flowing.

Name: The Burden of Duty and Responsibility
Pairing: Princess x Prince/Princess/Any
Length: Long-Term
Craving: 2/5
Setting:
This plot takes place in a very Fantasy Medieval-like setting. The story will mostly surround a kingdom, centered on its large castle with towers and turrets and the city and wilderness that lay around it. I don’t imagine the tone of this kingdom, or even this roleplay, to be light and happy. The castle and the city that surrounds it are made up of dark stones while the forests nearby seem bleak and uninviting.

I just imagine everything gloomy most of the time because mostly the kingdom is wrapped up in fog and mist. So the only time of day that everything might look cheerful would be in the afternoon when the sun can try and combat that situation.

Anyway, this would be a normal medieval setting if not for the fact there are fantasy-like creatures and witches. But when I say witches, I don’t mean people that can conjure something from mid-air, I mean more like people that create potions with various effects and such. Witches in this universe are more like herbologists with some arcane knowledge.

In this kingdom, they also have a bit of a problem with monsters that, strangely enough, only seem come from the depths of the different forests that are in this kingdom. These monsters are gruesome, black, oozing, humanoid creatures with gaping eyes, exaggerated limb length, long claws, and many sharp teeth. Oh, not to mention that if they bite/touch you the poison their body secretes will slowly kill you in the most painful way possible. This kingdom does its best to protect its citizens and the outside world from these creatures. No one knows why they originated in those forests but it's something they will find out.

Note:
-I’ve only created two mythical creature species for this rp so far (besides the poisonous humanoid monsters) but they only pertain to the kingdom that this story mostly takes place in, so it's not like you can find them everywhere in this world. So if you have any ideas for new ones please feel free to discuss them with me! I would love to see what you come up with!

Plot:
The world is a bit of a mess at the moment and there happen to be two kingdoms right next to one another that need each others help. One kingdom is very centered around its military and needs support from another kingdom--money wise and connection wise--to keep its forces stable. The other kingdom doesn’t have a very concrete military and needs protection from other countries that wish to dominate it for its fertile land. So what do the rulers of these countries decide to do? Form an alliance, of course. The second daughter of the Military kingdom (my role) and a Prince/Princess from the financially stable kingdom (your role) are to be wed.

So this story starts off with the rulers agreeing to their terms and sending off people from the military country to fetch the prince/princess of the other country at their borders, since he/she is to live with them. Nothing goes smoothly because these two are getting forced into things without consent, but they will go along with their parents’ plans because they both grew up putting duty before themselves. Can these two learn to love each other or even cohabitate? What kind of culture shock is the prince/princess that has to move away from home in for? Everything seems to be falling apart, especially when this kingdom is plagued with ravenous monsters that no one is certain exactly where they came from.

Note:
-This takes place before our characters' wedding. I would like to have these two live together for a little bit before they have to get married, but not so long that they will have fallen in love with each other by the time they do.
-I imagine this to be a slow build. This pair was forced into this and I can’t see them warming up to each other quickly.
-This roleplay will be gruesome and violent, so just a heads up!
-Also, because the kingdom is plagued by these monsters they've created a special way to deal with them, and I've made the 2nd princess of the kingdom a commander in this place's army. So I had an idea that it might be a fun plot element for her to try and teach her fiance how to fight and defend themselves against these new creatures. This would add some action and potential drama to the plot.
-Warning: This is a rp that I would like to put a lot of thought and detail into, so I need my partner to feel the same way. This rp will be plot heavy with a lot of world-building. Not to say I don’t want any smut, though. When these two finally get together I would like there to be equal amounts of smut along with the plot.

Old/Retired Plot Ideas:

Name: Attempting to Save the World and Other Fantasies
Pairing: Female Demon x Female Human
Length: Long-Term
Setting:
In an alternate version of our own world where magic and monsters exist, hundreds of years ago witches discovered magic and, at first, it was looked upon with curiosity and intrigue… Until one day when witches started opening up gates to a previously unknown plain of existence. What they managed to pull through these small little breaks in their world came to be known as Demons. At first, they seemed to be small, harmless creatures that got on well alongside the witches. Soon a common coming of age practice for a witch was to summon your own demon and bind them to you so they become your familiar. But as this practice continued on, the holes between these worlds grew larger and larger.

One day when a group of witches attempted to pull larger masses of creatures out of a portal to use for their own needs, they ended up ripping a large hole in the divider between their worlds. What came spilling out was not the friendly demons they had come to know… but large man-eating beasts in all shapes and sizes that could destroy entire cities in an afternoon.

More large tears in The Divide were quick to follow all around the world which lead to the near extinction of the human race. To save themselves, different communities all around the world created large, rounded-off cities where people would mass together to try and protect themselves from the demons. Now, years later, the world has changed drastically and become much more aware of the things that go bump in the night. Now magic is frowned upon in the main cities and there is an organization separate from the police that works to keep the people safe from the creatures they can't hope to defeat.

Notes:
-I imagine the world to be sorta futuristic in technology. I don’t imagine flying cars so much that communication, weaponry, and robotic technology has improved. We can discuss these details later.
-These cities are circular in shape and in the very center has the most people and is the most developed. On the outside of the perimeter of the cities would be the slums and such.
-These large cities are quite far away from each other and in between these largely developed pieces of land is wilderness with some small villages that try to live in peace with the demons.
-I’ve already got lots of ideas on the different demon species but basically the man-eating ones migrate towards the hugely populated areas (aka: the cities) while the ones that are friendlier and/or mind their own business live in the wilderness.
Plot Outline:
You would be playing the human girl. This human female is actually a part of the organization that was mentioned before. She works, along with her comrades in arms, to keep her city safe from the demons that lurk in the darkness. One day she and her squad are sent on a mission to destroy this nest of a particular type of demon, but nothing goes as planned. They are vastly outnumbered and everyone is killed. Well, almost. By the skin of her teeth, she is the only one to survive and ends up making her way back to the organization in tatters. She is furious and heartbroken over the loss of her squad and friends. She soon comes to realize that it’s no use. How can they be expected to protect people when they can hardly protect themselves? She decides to do something she never thought she would do, and that is to make a deal with a demon. She then chooses to summon one and make a pact with it; this demon will help her and her colleagues learn how best hunt and kill demons in exchange for her soul. The deal is struck and now there is no turning back for either of them, they are bound together for better or for worse until the terms are met.

Notes:
-I definitely see this as a slow build. I would like lots of build-up and pinning before anything happens. I would like there to be both romance and smut in this one. Granted the romance will probably be a dark one but I think that’s what will make this fun. All in all, I hope for this to be equally smut and story driven(when the smut kicks in, that is).
-Plot details and setting details are always subject to change once we start fleshing things out. I really want this to be a rp we can both sink our teeth into. I hope for both of us to create lots of interesting characters and future plot twists.
-This roleplay will most certainly contain violence, especially considering how there are man-eating demons and our character will be fighting them. Also, know that I'm not just going to skip over the detail of those situations. So if any of this makes you squeamish then this is not the rp for you.
-Warning: If you don’t think you can devote some time and energy to this in both creating the story and helping me world-build even more than I already have, then this is not the rp choice for you. I need someone who can do this thing long term with me and that will actually enjoy it and not drop out after the first few posts.

Name: A Difficult Situation
Pairing: Older Sibling x Younger Sibling (I don’t mind what gender I play against but I'm craving a brother right now.)
Length: Short - Longterm (I know this idea might not seem like it could last for a substantial amount of time, but if we could make it into a long-term roleplay I've absolutely love that.)
Setting: Modern times
Plot Outline:
Both of these siblings have always been close, but things start to change when the older sibling has to go off to college, leaving their younger brother/sister behind. The younger sibling is in high school or just out of high school (I’m thinking 16-19 in age) when the older sibling decides to return for a visit after having been away so long. Turns out the parents had been planning to take a vacation (this could be during summer or winter break) so they called the older sister/brother to look after the house and their younger brother/sister until they returned.

Both are excited as hell to see each other again but the fated meeting doesn’t exactly go as planned. Both start to notice feelings that shouldn’t be there slowly creeping up on them. But who will be the first one to make the move and act on these feelings? This visit just got a whole lot more complicated.

Notes:
-Okay, I would like this to be a semi-slow build with lots of pining and struggling with these taboo feelings that they now hold for each other. Seduction and possibly some jealousy could be mixed in.
-I would also love lots of kinky sex to be involved in this as my character exposes your character to their varied tastes.

More Plot(s) to Come! Currently working on 1 more!

Active Roleplays:

Name: Love From Lies
Partner: Socius
Rp Method: PMs

Name: Mers Academy for Heros!
Partner: Frostsch

Name: On the Wing
Partner: Tabma
Rp Method: Emails

I have 2 more roleplays in the works---looking for 1 more.

On Hiatus Roleplays:

Name: Darkness Rising
Partner: Alexandar

Name: Magic Incarnate
Partner: AeonTralion

Name: Living with the Conseqences
Partner: AeonTralion
Rp Method: PMs​

Dropped/Dead Roleplays:

Name: A Long Trip
Partner: JustASweetBoy

Name: Love That's Out Of This World
Partner: 7th-Derp
Rp Method: Semi-Private Thread

Name: Adventures Enough for a Lifetime
Partner: deerpoob
Rp Method: PMs​

Cravings:

-6/13/2017: Something where a girl is a mistaken for a guy and this case of 'mistaken identity' just continues on... even when feelings start to develop. Lot's of drama and emotional turmoil ensues! If you suggested something involving this, I'm almost guaranteed to say yes.

-6/13/2017: Something... dark. Which is funny because I've been craving to get away from tons of tragic scenes, but I just listened to a song yesterday that sparked something in me... So I'm kind in the mood for some horror. I dunno, maybe I'll make another rp around something.

-6/20/2017: Something involving fantasy. I swear this is a never ending craving of mine. A scratch that is never fully itched.

7/2/17: A senario where the main characters start out hating each other while also having undeniable chemistry. I've only flirted with this idea in the past but it's actually really intriguing to me.

RE: ~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom F looking for Sub Females & Males)

Edited. Added in a new section (When Applying for a Roleplay) and added a new plot.

RE: ~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom F looking for Sub Females & Males)

Edited. Altered the Notes section, added stuff to Attempting to Save the World and Other Fantasies's plot notes, and added things to The Burden of Duty and Responsibility's setting, setting notes, plot, and plot notes.

RE: ~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom F/Futa looking for Sub Any)

Bump for a pretty big overhaul, or at least just lots of improvements and some changes. I should be adding in at least one more plot soon.

RE: ~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom F/Futa looking for Sub Any)

Bump! It's been a while and now that the semester and finals are over once more, I'd like to start some new roleplays!

RE: ~Create a Story with Me~ (Dom/Switch F/Futa looking for Sub/Switch Any)

Allllriiiighhttt.... So I'm back! Ha, love how my last 'bump' was also when a semester was over, as is the case this time. Yup, another semester is over and I feel like adding in some more roleplays. Around 3-4, for right now. I've updated the request thread, added more ideas, another new section, and tweaked some stuff here and there. I've had a lot of time to develop some fresh concepts, so I'm eager to rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom