Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Desperate Rooster Teeth RP Search [mxf, will double, flexible smut/plot ratio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzie Kensington

Super-Earth
welcome to my search thread!

Hey! Thanks for checking this out. I'm gonna start with the basics. Go ahead and call me Kinzie,
bonus points if you know who 'Kinzie Kensington' is from. I'm a wicked active roleplayer, looking
for someone who can guide me through the realm of smut RPs without just stumbling into the unknown
without any sort of help. FAIR WARNING this is probably considered uber softcore. Stick with me
long enough and I'll consider trying something more outrageous.

THAT BEING SAID, I want something that is more "realistic" in terms of smut. I want to focus on
the plot and let the relationship progress naturally. I've been in relationships (and hell, I'm currently
in one) and I've read smutty fiction and fanfiction, so I'm not completely blind in how feelings evolve.
Rather than establishing a "turn-on" section, I'm just going to put things that I don't want to include.
I'll say now that I'm going to be editing this, so I might add or take off stuff from this list, or heck,
maybe even add a "turn-on" list when I find stuff I like. I do have a list of things I like, but I'll refrain
from calling that a turn-on, since it's mostly just roleplay genres and themes I would like to incorporate.

I really want someone to play Gavin Free for me. In return, I will double as an RT lady, or I'll even double
for another lady and play an RT dude. I'm OC friendly, and I have some ideas for a lady (if it catches
anyone's interest, I was going to use Daisy Ridley as the face claim).

YES PLZ
  • Well thought out, in-character posts
  • Douche-canoe boyfriends of years past
  • Elements of fantasy in modern world (no high-fantasy, kkthx)
  • Character development
  • Nothing just purely romance - humor, angst, drama, adventure, etc.
  • Drunk confessions
  • One-night stands leading to a relationship, usually where they hold off on sex after the one time until they realize it'll work out

TURN-OFFS
  • Incest
  • Non-con (with the exception for past events)
  • Abuse (same as above)
  • Furries/anthros
  • Unrealistic genitalia and breast size
  • 10+ age gaps (maaaay push it. maybe)
  • Vore, scat, beastiality

I hope I covered enough bases for people to get a general idea of what I want (which is pretty damn picky,
I will admit - sry :c). PM if any of this interests you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom