Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dicks and Circumcision [NSFW]

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
So, how do you prefer your dicks? Cut or uncut?

Barring the moral discussion about genital autonomy, let's discuss aesthetics. Just state your preference. Nobody is saying either or is bad just what they personally enjoy or feel attracted to.

In case you are unaware of differences, here are some non-sexual but still NSFW pictures of dicks. Do not click on the links unless you want to view penis.

'Kay. Circumcised. Flaccid and erect.

Nice. Okay, foreskin intact. Flaccid and erect.

Sometimes, the foreskin can be a bit more pronounced when the dick is flaccid, looking like a shriveled sock too big for it. I think they have a bit of charm and also, I'm enamored with how sensitive the extra slip of skin is. And the visual of it sliding up and down over the glans when being stroked. It's like this whole other layer to dick foreplay that opens so many other possibilities and imagination. However, cut is what I've always known and is the comfortable area. I've never actually been with a dude who wasn't circumcised.

So, open the floor to you all, which is your preference? What gets you excited about either? Which is the most appealing and why? Is it just a comfort level, if you live in the States, what you're most used to seeing? Or would you be open to the idea of a dick with foreskin?

And most importantly, do you include foreskin in your rps and stories?

If I have a character with a penis, they will generally be uncircumcised unless there is a reason for them not to be (i.e. it takes place in the real world and they are Jewish).

Though, it's a detail I'd probably neglect to mention unless they're actually doing something with their foreskin or the other person asks.

Aesthetically, don't really care. Don't understand why it even matters to people (as usual), seems like something to make a big deal about.

I thank you guys for your comments but I'm not sure where you're getting this "big deal" stuff from. This thread is basically a fetish thread like the others I have made(I didn't want to be so callous as to call whether or not we like the idea of some of a man's dick cut off as a "fetish" since it's not a choice a lot of them get to make about their bodies; but that's the long and short of it. Aesthetic + attraction preference for the fetish and kink). If you don't care, that's great.

I stated reasons why I personally feel it matters(for the attractiveness of it and the added sensation and play, hence the fetish part, that it can be used as extra tantalization in an rp or in the bedroom with someone) but I see nobody here making it a big whoop or an issue either way. This is a "long hair or short hair/green or blue" discussion. No extremes and like the pregnancy thread or the bestiality thread, nobody is making a big deal about whether someone has a cut dick or not. Just a sexual discussion. Period. Thank you for participating. ^^;

We're getting the "big deal" thing from the fact that lots of other people do have a big deal with it.

Sorry for not narrowing the scope of my thoughts to your tiny little thread.

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish said:
We're getting the "big deal" thing from the fact that lots of other people do have a big deal with it.

Sorry for not narrowing the scope of my thoughts to your tiny little thread.

If you'd like to make a thread about judgements and circumcision, be my guest. We can talk about how people have a negative perception of circumcision and foreskin, in addition to the serious repercussions of the lack of genital autonomy, in that other thread, you can totes make. We can even bring up the stats for how circumcision affects sexual performance negatively and why if it's supposedly for "cleanliness" nobody's dicks in Europe have a habit of falling off, despite the predominance of intact men and the culture of it over seas. Make the thread and we can have a serious discussion about it. That is not this thread.

Why do you have to come in here and negatively dominate my topic? Why do you have to get defensive when nobody here is shaming or acting ashamed about it? I mean, why have thread topics about specific things at all if we're not going to stay on the focus and intent of the thread? If that's too narrow for you, then don't comment, please.

Where I'm from, I assume men are circumcised, and any erotica I've written or read, my imagination naturally drifted towards there. As my attraction tended towards more 'Western' men, I actually started to consider the foreskin something more sensual & to be curious about. But it's never featured into my writing. I suppose it carries a racial element of intrigue, for me.

Caramel-Hips said:
Where I'm from, I assume men are circumcised, and any erotica I've written or read, my imagination naturally drifted towards there. As my attraction tended towards more 'Western' men, I actually started to consider the foreskin something more sensual & to be curious about. But it's never featured into my writing. I suppose it carries a racial element of intrigue, for me.

Same here, except not so much racial for me but very much an exotic/foreign tone. Recent rp I did, I had a British gentleman character and left him intact, and it was... very very new and a fun the experience of having his foreskin played with and sucked on. Not only the visual of it but the inclusion of it was new. Most of the time, my rps include a certain level of genital worship, so, there's at least a paragraph with focus and detailed oral in there. The foreskin added this new titillation during that usual inclusion.

In real life I have no preference but in writing when I write a male I tend to lean toward circumcised males because its just easier to write. If the other person preferred uncircumcised I could probably write it but I'd probably do a piss poor job on the description of it. It's a challenge for me anyway since I am a woman and still practicing writing as a male.

Definitely uncircumcised for me. Sooo erotic and, according to sexual partners, much more sensitive. I just adore watching an intact one grow. It's sensual, fascinating and wonderfully sexy. Yummy!

Little Deryn said:
Definitely uncircumcised for me. Sooo erotic and, according to sexual partners, much more sensitive. I just adore watching an intact one grow. It's sensual, fascinating and wonderfully sexy. Yummy!
:p Woot! Finally. Someone who appreciates me. Usually people here would tease you for being uncircumcised.

Really? I don't get it! Natural's the way I love 'em, but got to allow for all tastes. Being from Europe, I don't expect a circumcised one, so I do have problems sometimes role playing as naturally it's mostly American people on BM and I had no previous knowledge they are so into male circumcision. Ooooh I do so love that unique surprise that only a foreskin can reveal! Just my personal choice and, of course, what you're culturally used to. Even so, methinks they are more fascinating. Nobody should decry the natural penis! :)

Little Deryn said:
Really? I don't get it! Natural's the way I love 'em, but got to allow for all tastes. Being from Europe, I don't expect a circumcised one, so I do have problems sometimes role playing as naturally it's mostly American people on BM and I had no previous knowledge they are so into male circumcision. Ooooh I do so love that unique surprise that only a foreskin can reveal! Just my personal choice and, of course, what you're culturally used to. Even so, methinks they are more fascinating. Nobody should decry the natural penis! :)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng[/video]
This actually contains factual information on why Circumcision is so popular in the US.

I honestly don't care about it. I think about 80% of the penises I've seen were uncut, maybe I have the slightest preference towards 'natural' dicks.. Honestly though, size is a hundred times more important to me.

Minako2012 said:
Little Deryn said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng[/video]
This actually contains factual information on why Circumcision is so popular in the US.
Hi Minako 2012. I've read up on it now but your video puts my research in a nutshell, though don't want to cause controversy! ;)

On the rare occasions where I play males sexually, I don't really describe if they are cut or uncut since I tend to leave it to my partners imagination and whatever they prefer.

Every guy I have been with has been circumcised, so I always imagine circumcised penises. I suppose that's my preference, especially because my boyfriend has the most beautiful dick I've ever seen, flaccid and erect.

The only penises I've actually been with in real life with circumcised, and I'm frankly going to flat out say I want nothing to do with an uncircumcised dick. Even the thought of it just bothers me. I'm not the type of person who is physically attracted the foreskin and I don't think it makes the penis look sexual.

I don't intend to offend anyone who is uncut with the next statement, so be forewarned it may seem offensive

But to be me an uncut dick looks lot like a grub worm and I can't get the imagery out of my head when talking about it and it makes me want to puke.

But I also come from a culture where the normal is for a good majority of men to be cut (I'm American), so for me it's something I didn't even know about until an embarrassingly old age (I learned about the foreskin when I was around 16-17. Yay, sheltered life.)
By the time I learned about foreskin, my sexual preferences had already been formed and I just frankly can't get the image out of my head.

Back
Top Bottom