Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My roomate pet (Zero and Junko)

Junko

Star
Kathleen woke up, it was about time for her new life to begin, today she would leave her parents house to live with a total stranger. She woke up and stretched out, taking her bags and placing them on the back of the car. She then went to her parents wich were still sleeping and kissed both of them goodbye. It would be a three hours drive to her next destination, she had spoken with the man for a few weeks and he seemed good enough to live with him. She turned up the radio as she drove, it would be a long drive and she knew it would be for the better. After a good three hours of drive she parked on the apartment parking and took only one bag with her most basic personal effects. She got up by the elevator and knocked on the door.

A young man answered and greeted her with the nicest smile she had ever seen. She walked inside and started to study the apartment, the boy offered her a beer wich she gladly took and began drinking. She had finished it by the time they got to the room, she felt different, she saw the boy and all she wanted was to be with him, please him in every way. One thing that caught her attention was the single bed on the entire apartment, she did not knew it was a single bed or else she would not had accepted. She began to get horny, she began to undress herself, soon she was naked in front of him. She knelt in front of him and without any time for him to react his cock was already on her mouth while one of her fingers were deep inside her pussy. She looked up and all she wanted was to please this total stranger, she would do anything for him and she would prove it.

QSH_C003ZweedseNaaktNacktPrivePriva.jpg

Ricky smiled big once she immediately started to suck him off on his erect cock, he took her other hand that was rubbing her pussy placing it on his ball sack to hold. He stroked her long hair back out of her face and held the back of her head as she sucked on his member deep throating it, he looks down at her speaking softly. "Good girl, hold a sec so I can sit down" He slowly walks to the bed sitting letting her suck on it as she crawls on fours keeping it her mouth like a pacifier, he sits down finally.
Ricky pats the bed to get on bed while on all fours so he can have access to play with her breasts,butt,and pussy.
"Katie, your gonna walk in nude where ever we go together and I'll carry you as well sweety so your welcome to pull my cock out and ride on it as hard as wish, ok baby?" Ricky rubs her butt cheeks softly all over as she is feeding off his member for cum, Katie's ass was pretty plump and full as well so soft and smooth with great curves. "Since also your so addicted to my cum already, Your new dietary menu shall only consist of my cum and I may fill some baby bottles with my cum for you to when we're not in our apartment."

She moaned as he started to walk, she kept his cock on her mouth like it was something of a candy. She moans as she feels his cock becoming fully erect on her mouth. She broke the kiss and slowly pushed his cock on her pussy by sitting on him. After it was inside fully she started to jump up and down his cock, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moans out in pleasure, she was lost in lust and just wanted to show him a good time. He turned around and pushed him on the bed as she kissed him while fucking herself with his cock. She smirked and nodded "Sure sir, I would be honored to do whatever you wish". She moaned and starts to kiss his neck and shoulder blades going back to his mouth and kissing him passionately .

"And you may call me by Ricky" He closes his eyes slowly as starts to kiss back passionately sliding his tongue in her mouth as well as he enjoys himself from Katie fucking him hard in her pussy. Ricky lets her do her thing fucking herself for as many hours she could go on for till exhausted, once then he sits back up pulling her legs around his waist. "You wanna go see a movie? its still only five o clock pm" He left her pussy filled with his cock inside all the way into her womb then holds her tightly pressing her D breasts against his chest hard as Ricky begins to french kiss Katie passionately. Katie's plump round soft butt cheeks felt soo incredibly good on his bare skin rubbing against his pelvis, felt so good that he started to moan into the kissing with great lust. "Mmmm...Oh Katie, your butt cheeks feel so damn good, I'm lucky I got you for my pet"

Back
Top Bottom