Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant male, long-term . Two starters to choose from .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan9inch

Meteorite
Here are two role-play starters. I am happy to use threads, aim or Yahoo but is my preferred method is email. You may reply straight to my email if you like.

Benitiodelcorbo@hotmail.com

Mr Corbett looked over the tests. He couldn't lie, Samantha's stood out and it wasn't the first time recently. He knew her place at that school was depEndent on the scholarship she gained for the high level of work two years ago. He have a long and troubled sigh. She was going slowly downhill and the scholarship was in his hands. As he chewed his pencil he considered his options. It was his professional reputation at stake if he did not report her decline.

Still... He would never admit it but he liked having her in the class. She hasn't had a new uniform since not long after gaining her scholarship and it was getting tighter as her curves blossomed. He had really noticed her and it had led him to her Facebook page. He had spent a few dark twisted nights in his home office drooling over her holiday pictures.

Ok that settles it. He will call her in, maybe they can sort out amongst themselves. He pinged her an email. Not sure what he will do yet but he waits, heart rate quickening over the thought of her wriggling her way into his office.

Number two;

She gathers the things she had taken from her big sisters room and locks the bathroom door. She has been bullied at school for so long that the only way she feels she can gain popularity is to get those expensive shoes. She had overheard some of the girls talking about men at the other end of town giving girls a 50 here in there for hand jobs. She would only need to do it a few times and she would still be a virgin. This is why her desperation has taken her.

(both will be slow burning role-plays. The first is about psychological and physical control over a long time which gets more and more sexual and she has pushed further and further.

The second there will be a different client each night that will push a little further until she was way over her head)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom