Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nerd-geeky guy/Popular girl [AIM/SKYPE ONLY] Edited: MORE ESPECIFIC DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
Oki doki, so this is one craving that really hit me like a train last week and I haven't been able to get enough of it, so I thought I'd put up a request thread for it.

So, the basic idea is, as the title of this post says: Nerd or geeky guy / Hot popular girl. I have just a few requirements:

- I only write in third person past and I'd like you to be able to write that way as well.
- I don't do one liners, so please at least be able to write one solid paragraph, as it is what I'm used to.
- I DO NOT USE YIM. It makes my computer super slow and just no.
- Please differentiate between dialogues and actions.
- I WILL NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF THE GIRLS. The ones in the pictures, are the ones I'm willing to play.

Now, the kind of character I'm looking for, as I've realized I'm actually kind of picky about the rps I'll continue, is this:

tumblr_mcgvryNlba1rn5a30o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mcgvryNlba1rn5a30o2_r1_250.gif

I see him as a character with quite a bit of stamina, who's very much head over heels with the girl and as a result, it's easy for him to get excited around her. In the following scenes where she's actually into him, I see him being not so confident, no matter how much she seems to be into him, you know? I'd like him to be unbelieving of what's going on so she kinda can and will take the lead unless she asks him to as the story goes on. This doesn't mean I'm looking for a sub, I'm just looking for a kind of character that is clearly not very experienced on that side and who will pretty much cum rather quickly on the first round.

I'm more than willing to answer questions if there are any of those.

I have these three possible ideas just to please anyone who comes by and decides to contact me for it.

1.- She's into him. Allie, this gorgeous, really hot and really popular girl is dating one of the jocks to keep the appearances, since she's actually more into the kind of guy her boyfriend bullies, particularly one of them, (Y/C). She's actually very intelligent, but the school sets up a program so the students with the best grades can help students who aren't doing so well, so she starts doing badly on her school work so she can request to be paired with (Y/C) and allow stuff to happen without approaching him directly. :heart:

2.- They've been together since forever Letha and (Y/C) have been together for quite a while know. People don't really understand how a girl so hot is dating a weirdo such as (Y/C) but they seem to have a strong and genuine relationship. This is mainly one of those "improbable couple" plot overall but still one that's both cute and hot! :D

3.- He coaxes her into being with him. Cess is known to be a really dumb, really material girl who uses her attractive to get people to do things for her, being a tease to pretty much everyone with a penis but only delivering when and if the target of her teasing is of any help to her. (Y/C) is pissed off about this since he's wanted a chance with her but he grew resented after it never happened, so one day, (Y/C) finds out Cess has been fucking one of the teachers so she would pass the exams without making so much of an effort, he records the encounter in his phone an later uses the footage to blackmail her into sleeping with him. :p

Just copying and pasting some of the kinks I like: internal cumshots/creampies, risk of pregnancy, loss of virginity, fantasy lactation (pregnancy is not involved), biting, hair pulling, dirty talking, rough sex, characters wearing stockings/long socks, breast/nipple play, scratching, height differences, public sex.

So, yes, I'm really hoping this will have a good outcome!

My AIM is dianarimar and my skype is hellamvtant. Hope to hear from you soon!

I am a bit curious if the Girls are locked to each idea or if you are willing to play any of the Girls for any of the ideas? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom