Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky Maid Manor((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kinky Maid Manor

A young man arrives at the manor in a limousine. His tuxedo somewhat glimmers in the moonlight. His hair is short and neat. His 6 foot figure well-built. His face, however, is covered by his mask that is glittering in the moonlight. However, one could take a guess and say he was around his early 20s. He proceeds to checks his watch and then he strides into the manor.

He is greeted by a number of maids and he smiles back at them. Somehow, he keeps his composure all the while being greeted and rubbed upon by scantily-clad maids. He takes a seat where a maid asks him if he wants anything.

"Scotch, no ice, please," he says politely.

His drink arrives and he sips it enjoyably. He looks around the place. His friend had recommended saying it was probably one of the best places for "entertainment". He figured that he would have to see for himself.

A small browned hair girl with pink cat ears approached Yumie and leaned up whispered to her about a new arrival.

Yumie nodded and thanked her, giving the girl a kiss on the forhead and sent her off to finish the rest of her work.Yumie fixed her skirt a little, adjusting her corsetted blouse and left the tea room and made her way down the hall, where the full service bar and living room was.She stepped in, seeing the other maids at work and saw the new comer.She swayed her hips back and forth and stopped behind the man, a smiled on her face."Good evening sir, I see you are new here."she said and moved foward a bit so he was able to get a better look at her.'I am Yumie, the head kitty maid here."she said and bowed in respect to him.

He bowed in return as he finished his Scotch, chuckling a bit at the girl's mention of "kitty maid".

"Nice to meet you Yumie," he said politely, unbuttoning his tuxedo. "I'm Max."

He smiles as he takes a look around.

"A friend recommended you. Says your the best place in town. Mind giving me a tour?"

He calls another maid and asks for another Scotch. His drink is delivered to him and he sips on it once more.

Yumie smiled and bowed her head in thank you."Well, your friend is right, we are the best around and no other place has been able to match us in service and quality."she said moving in closer and wrapped her arm around his."Then shall we go, I'm sure getting a glimse around here will surely open your mind about us a bit more."

Yumie smiled, pressing her body into his arm, her breasts rubbing against his arm."NOw..over here is the living room, where we hold the largest plasma tv, as well as every known game system and every movie known to man.As well as erotic videos and training videos for our new maids who apply to work here."

She moved down the hall, taking him with her still.She pointed up the large stairs leading toward two differnt hall ways."Down this hall to the right is our sex rooms.Each patron may bring up to five maids and have there way with them as they please and even have a group orgy where it may only consist of three patrons and four maids onlyl.Each room has many toys for you to use and using the room is 500 for 5hours.The more you pay the more time you get."She said to him with a smile."Now down here to the left is where are patrons pay to either spend the night, or spend the rest of there lives here.Each patron is also given a maid to use.

"I see," Max said, his face expressionless. He was rather unfazed by the fact that Yumie had her perfectly luscious breasts rubbing up against him. This was a trait he prided himself with. While his friends would talk about bedding every woman that came along their way, Max didn't. Moreover, Max was at first glance handsome and rich, two traits that draw girls to him. His friends had always said he was too prideful, that he had the chance to pick from the litter - and a really sexy litter it was - and that there would be times he would just ignore them.

Nevertheless, his friends were still amazed when they talked about his sex life. Somehow, he had a better sex life than his friends. When asked how many women he had slept with, Max simply replied he never kept count. Another trait he prided himself with is that everytime a woman - or women - would go to bed with him, they would all leave the room satisfied. He was, in all honesty, an unselfish lover.

Max never just went to bed with a girl. Usually, he plays around with the girl first, until the girl begs for him to finally take her. On some occasions, he would find a rather competitive or feisty girl, one the posed a challenge... a challenge he always eagerly accepted and won.

Now, looking at Yumie with her arms around him and her tits against him, he knew that Yumie was know throwing herself all over him. He decided to play around with her as he always did to the girls that brought themselves to him.

"Enough about the mansion," he said. He sat on a couch and beckoned Yumie to sit on his lap. "Tell me about you."

Tom closed the door to the black SUV and fixed his suit and tie as he looked over the grounds of the manor before him. "So, this is the manor that has everyone talking about." He quickly makes his way to the door and walks in, he tries his best to take in the scene he finds inside. The place look amazing to him. "Guess when your going to go big you might as well go as big as you can." He smiled at some of the maids walking around and tried his best not to stare at any of them. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, he had herd that this place had girls that could and would do things of a special nature and thought maybe it was the best place to come to find a girl that would fit into his particular fetishes but he had no idea where to start.

RE: Kinky Maid Manor

Arriving in a Audi R8, Bruce pulled his car into the valet area. He put his car on park and open the doors. With ease in his step, he walks out in a very elegant outfit. A nice blue silk shirt, with a suave tuxedo jacket over, and some tuxedo pants and a pair of his favorite black shoes. he nods at the guy who enters his car and drives it away.
He smirks as he enters the manor, seeing the very attractive women that flood the grounds of this place he puts on a smile and walks to the bar.
"i hear you have women available for the night...how would i go about getting two?"
he asks the barkeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom