Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Who Remain (Trismegestus & Tia)

Darren Heywood held his cell phone in one hand, staring at it and hoping for a signal as he drove through the eerily silent city centre to the suburb where his parents lived. He had woken up that morning to find his wife gone, and then his neighbors and then the entire street. He didn't know how, why or where they went to, they were just gone. TV station was dead, phones didn't work and even the internet was down. The only thing Darren could think of doing now was driving to his parents house and seeing if they were still there.

Darren was 6 ft tall with short brown hair which was shaved in a crew cut and attractive brown eyes. He had a toned physique from his work in construction and a rugged, tanned complexion. He was dressed in a pair of stone wash jeans and a tight navy blue T-Shirt. He wiped the sweat from his brow as he turned into his parents and his heart almost stopped as he saw his sisters car, parked awkwardly in the middle of the road.

In truth the only person Darren gave a damn about in all this was his twin sister. He had shared more of his life with her than anybody but them knew, she was so much more than a sister to him and he had felt her absence in the years he had been married. He hurriedly slammed on the breaks and dumped his car in the road right behind hers as he raced toward his parents house, calling out her name.

Charlie Heywood was making a sandwich. She was in some kind of shock, she knew, but she was doing what she'd done before a hundred thousand times. She'd driven to her parents house because she'd had no other idea where to go when every-fucking-person had disappeared. But so had they. No TV. No phones. No internet. Nothing. She'd not had a clue what to do and so she'd driven to her parents' house, because surely to fucking Jesus they were still there.

But they weren't.

Charlie (really, who calls their child Charlene? She'd never forgiven them) was five foot eight with long brown hair and brown eyes. Her body was tanned and toned and she was dressed in a long white skirt and a white gypsy style blouse. She'd driven here and just abandoned her car, but she didn't care. Because her parents had gone. Her brother, Darren, had been lost to her years before and there was no one. No one.

And then she heard his voice.

"Darren!" she called, dropping the bread knife and turning to the sound of his voice. As he walked in, Charlie ran out of the kitchen and she flung herself at him. Suddenly he had his twin sister in his arms, *her* arms wrapped around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist and she was showering kisses on him "Fuck! Darren!!!! Oh, fuck, what happened. Darren!? Are you alright. Gods... I was so worried about you. Oh... oh!!" she said, and she burst into tears, kissing him on the eyes, the nose and then pressing her lips against his and sending her tongue probing into his mouth. Exploring as her body pressed against him and relief caused her whole body to spasm....

... it was relief, right? Cos actually, to the boy who had been there when the two of them had lost their virginity to each other, it was a lot like his twin had just orgasmed in pleasure. Frankly, she'd not have been suprised if he'd cum in his pants, too. But fuck, she was happy to see him. "Oh Darren.... oh, thank god!" she said, kissing him more deeply.

Darren hadn't truely expected to find Charlie here, even if he hoped for it above all else so he was stunned when his twin came running out of the kitchen and flung herself out him. He caught her in his arms, hugging her tightly as she showered his face with tearful kisses. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" he asked as his eyes met hers and he felt a surge of that familiar, magnetic sexual energy which always seemed to flow between them. Suddenly her lips where on his and her tongue inside his mouth, he kissed her hungrily as all the desire he had suppressed for years wad suddenly given release. His tongue wrestled vigorously with his sisters as his hands which were supporting her thighs moved up to grip her buttocks as he moved her backwards towards their parents dining table.

Darren broke from the kiss as he put Charlie down on the table, he stared at her for a moment, silently thanking whatever force had spared his sister from whatever had taken everyone else. Everyone who knew them knew that they were close although nobody knew they had lost their virginity to each other and had an active sexual relationship with each other for many years since. Looking at her now, he wondered why he had ever tried to be 'normal' and get married like married like everybody else. His sister had been his first and best lover, no woman had ever come close to this one.

"It's just us, theres nobody else" Darren said as one of his hand stroked Charlies face and the other made its up under her skirt and caressed the smooth skn of her thigh. As disturbing as this occurence was, it had occurred to Darren that with nobody around to judge them they could enjoy each other and not have to hide their relationship from anyone. "Fuck I've missed you, you sexy little bitch" Darren said as he became aware of the aching hard on that seeing and touching his sister had brought on and he threw his body against hers, kissing her passionately as his hands caressed her skin and clawed at her blouse.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" she whispered and then she was kissing him and he was kissing her and their tongues were locked together in a sensual dance. Charlie moaned desperately as he gripped her buttocks and moved them both towards the table, before setting her down there. She looked at him and she saw the thoughts dance across his face "You were never like them, Darren" she whispered and she kissed him again, pulling herself against him "They never understood us, they never did. Oh, my brother, I was so afraid that you'd gone too" she didn't care about anyone else. Not one of them. But him? She cared about him and she pulled herself against him, urgently.

"No. Nobody else" she said and then she gasped as his hand stroked her thigh. Charlie gasped, then groaned and she pushed herself against him "I've missed you too, you randy bastard. Darren.. oh Darren please?" she asked and then he was pushing himself against her and his hands were at her blouse. As her blouse ripped she let out a moan of delight and it revealed to him the lacy red bra which hid her pert tits. "Please, Darren... please... I need you inside me" she said, urgently and she took his hand, guiding it to her already dripping wet pussy. Once there, she knew that he knew what to do to please her, so her hand sought his cock. Her legs were wrapped around him and she was so wet that her juices were flowing now, dripping onto his hand and she knew that she could take him. More than that, she needed him. So, she sought to release his cock, his beautiful wonderful cock so that it could slip into her cunt.

"Please... Darren. I want to suck you and then have you fuck my tits but right now I need you inside me. Please. Inside me. Please. Give it to me" she begged and she used her hand to position him ready to spear her with his stiff throbbing member. "Please... I'll beg you" she panted and pushed her soaking wet pussy against him, laying back on the table to give him a full sight of what he was about to claim. "Did you miss me? Tell me? Tell me you dirty bastard what are you going to do to me?" she asked, begging him.

She loved dirty talk, he knew that.

The thing Darren loved most about Charlie was that she was pure dirt, her body seemed designed to be fucked, her every facial expression seemed suggestive to him and when she spoke every word she said drove him into a sexual frenzy. She knew how to turn him on, maybe even because she was his twin, they were just two of a kind.

Darren had barely caught sight of her red lace bra before he torn it from Charlie's chest, freeing those firm, round tits from their bonds. Darren loved tits and his sister had an impressive set, fucking his wife's tits had never come close to Charlie's. He grabbed them and kneaded them roughly with his fingers as Charlie stroked his throbbing member, guiding it to her cunt. "I'm gonna bang, fuck out of you Charlie" He said looking at her as he got between her legs "I'm gonna give you one for all the nights I've been away" he as the head of his cock rubbed against the mouth of her pussy.

Darren was rock hard and ready to take his sister, as he pushed himself inside her it felt so natural to him, much more natural than any other woman had ever felt to him. It all felt like a dream, a dream they had both fantasized about many times when they were young. A world with just the two of them, a world where they would be free together. He hoped they would never wake up as his cock stretched the walls of her pussy and his cock plunged deep inside her. He groaned with pleasure at the warm and tight sensation around his cock "Ohhh..still so fucking tight.." he whispered into her ear as he kissed her neck. "It needs a really good stretch" he said pulling back and thrusting it back up her, building his momentum as he began to pound his twin sister.

As his hands tore her red lace bra from her she gave a moan of pure pleasure. His hands kneaded her tits and she felt every part of her light up as his rough, hard hands were on her. "Oh, fuck, that hurts you bastard" she said and as his hands moved hard to knead her tits her whole body shuddered again as the orgasm wracked her body. Juices spilled from her pussy, she was lost in the moment, squealing with pleasure as she spasmed on the table. As the head of his cock touched the lips of her pussy she moaned, the orgasm fading but she smiled at him, her beautiful brother "Oh, you filthy bastard, I love you. I need you. No one has ever fucked me like you do. I need you..oh OH!" she couldn't wait for him any more he was driving her crazy, he knew that. Her hand on his cock squeezed, and she begged him begged him to do it now.

And then he did. He pushed his big, stiff, beautiful cock into her and she screamed in pleasure. He felt the orgasm ripping through her as the walls of her cunt constricted, squeezing him inside her and she groaned and wrapped her legs around him, returning his kiss, wrapping her arms around him and holding on. "Yeah.. oh yeah... home... welcome home" she whispered and she was crying and orgasming and moving against him all at once. "Stretch it with your cock. Fill me with your cum, please. Your hot, beautiful cum. I'm gonna bath in it, Darren" she promised him, arms wrapped around the back of his neck and legs around his waist as he fucked her, pounding into her harder and harder. He could carry her like this, she knew and so she whispered to him "Lets go outside where they could all see us and we could never do it. Lets go fuck like all the other people do. Fuck me freely. Everywhere. I want it everywhere" she said and she held on to him, biting down on his shoulder "You bastard, that's for getting married and leaving me" she was moving with him, rhythmic and desperate for his cock.

She lifted her head then so that she was looking at him nose to nose "Don't you ever leave me again. Promise me?" she demanded, her voice breathless and ragged.

It was just like coming home as his cock hammered into Charlies warm, gushing hole. With each hard thrust he buried ever inch of his cock deep inside "I love you too, you dirty bitch!" he said as she groaned in pleasure at her orgasm. Darren was fighting the intense pleasurable sensation in his cock, especially as she urged him to fill her up with his cum. There was nothing he wanted to do more than that, but he wanted to prolong this feeling - he had waited far to long to let this be over so soon.

Darren continued to pound Charlie, squeezing her tits harder as he went at her like a wild animal. He only slowed when she told him to take her outside, the very thought of fucking his sister in the open air of the street outside, where normally the neighbors could see them, made the muscles of his cock tighten harder. He shrugged off the rest of his clothes and tore way Charlies skirt, picking her up and carrying her naked in his arms. "I regretted every minute I spent away from you" he said, kissing her softly as he stepped out onto the street with her in his arms, looking at the houses opposite and wondering what the occupants would think if any where still around to see them.

"I'm never leaving these sweet tits again" Darren said, laughing as he leaned in and sucked on her nipple playfully. "I want you to suck me off" Darren said as he put Charlie down on their parents lawn "Right here" he said as he stood over her, his cock stiffly pointing at her. Darren suddenly did a double take as he thought he saw somebody stood watching them in a garden across the street but when he looked closely he couldn't see anyone. "Come on Charlie, do what you do best" he said deciding not to mention it to his sister.

As he hammered his stiff cock into her pussy, Charlie screamed with pleasure. It was her brother who she loved and he was fucking her like noone had ever fucked her. She couldn't explain just how good it was, but she didn't need to because he knew. Oh he knew. And when he tore off her clothes and his she wrapped herself around him before returning his gentle, loving kiss. "No more minutes away, Darren. We need to be together" her pussy was gushing and she knew that he was on the verge himself. Another orgasm shot through her as he sucked on her nipple. He put her down on the ground, her entire body shaking with the multiple orgasms which had shot through her.

He wanted her to suck him off? Oh gods "Yes, oh yes" she said, and she fell to her knees in front of him. Looking up at him, Charlie spoke, tormenting him for just a moment "It's a shame no one is here to see. It would be a real turn on, wouldn't it? I'd like it" she said and then she moved her head, taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him. All the way from the root to the tip she took him into her mouth, clamping her hands on his ass and sucking and moving her head slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Her tongue licked him inside her mouth and then one hand moved to his balls.

And she moaned in pleasure and delight as she sucked him as fast and as hard as she ever had and yet another orgasm ripped through her body, her pussy juices running down her legs and onto their parents' lawn.

Darren groaned in ecstasy as he felt Charlie's warm and wet mouth surround his cock "Oh fuck, yeah Charlie" he moaned, the sensation taking him back to the days when he would get these daily from her. He looked down at her as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock, he always loved how she look with his dick her mouth.

"Go on baby, suck that dick!" he said as her mouth drove him crazy. His eyes scanned the houses around them, looking for signs of the figure he thought he saw. It concerned him that they may not be only ones left but at the same time it excited him that maye somebody was watching him doing his sister. He had always felt lucky that he had this relationship with Charlie and a part of him always wanted to flaunt it, regardless of the consequences. He would give whomever might be watching a good show, he thought as he grabbed his sisters hair and began to thrust his cock deep into her mouth.

He thought for a second he saw movement in one of the upstairs windows of the houses, or maybe he just wanted to. Here he was fucking his sister, in the street, in broad daylight. He felt that if most people where honest, they would envy them. "Come here, you little whore" he said grinning as he pulled his saliva soaked cock from her mouth and turned her around to face the houses across the street. Pushing her down onto all fours, he knelt down behind her and grabbed her by her firm, round buttocks. He groaned with pleasure as he thrust his cock into her, taking her from behind.

If Charlie had any idea that there might be someone watching them, she would have screamed louder and called for them to come and look. But as her mouth wrapped around his cock, as her tongue licked him and as she listened to him moaning, she pulled herself as close to him as she could and she remembered when she'd been able to suck his cock every morning and fuck him every night. They didn't have to wait so long any more, they could spend every minute of every day licking and sucking, kissing and fucking as much as they wanted.

Let them watch, she meant it. If there was anyone there then frankly they could watch as her brother face-fucked her. His hands twisted in her hair and she moaned loudly as she sucked him as hard as she'd ever sucked him. As he pulled his cock from her mouth, though, she moaned in displeasure "Darren.. oh fuck... don't take it away, baby. Give me your cock you fucker. Give me it... every hole I have needs it inside me... fuck me.. oh... oh, yeah, baby. Fuck me" she cried aloud and then he turned her around and she felt him push her down onto the floor.

She fell down, on all fours. Automatically, she opened her legs so that he could see the lips of her pussy, dripping wet and as he grabbed her ass and then thrust his cock into her she screamed loudly. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes.. yes... fuck meeeeeeee" she screamed as his cock thrust hard and fast into her.

She raised herself up, as his cock thrust into her cunt and she lifted herself so that he could reach around and grab at her tits whilst allowing him to fuck her deeper. "I want them to see us, Darren. I want them to watch you fuck me... fuck me, please... please!" Her entire body shook with orgasm after orgasm and she felt that perhaps she might pass out with the excitement.

Her brother was here and his cock was inside her. All would be well.

Nothing had felt so good in years as it did when Darren buried his cock inside Charlie and reached over to grab her tits, squeezing them in his hands as a fucked her from behind. "That's it Charlie, take that cock" he groaned out as his dick pounded her. He was sure, he make out a silloutte at that window again, this time the image stayed, as if it where someone watching them. He didn't know if it was a male or female, a threat or simply a voyeur but now he was sure somebody was there. They weren't alone.

He lifted Charlie's body upright to face the house in question "Do you...uhhhh....see that?" he asked between his pleasurable groans. Despite the real possibility that they weren't alone, Darren couldn't stop himself from behind focused on his sisters body. If they had been seen then so be it, their family was gone and there was seemingly no law to bring them to account.

Darren let his cock slide out of Charlie's pussy and rest between her buttocks for a moment, his cock was buring hot with desire but there was one more pleasure he needed before he blew his load. Darren moved his cock, so that the head pressed against the tight ring of his sisters asshole. "They're gonna see you get butt-fucked" Darren laughed in Charlie's ear and kissed her neck and grunted as his cock put pressure on her ass and the head slipped inside.

She had not felt so happy since the last time his cock was in her cunt and Charlie was delighting. As he grabbed her tits, yet another orgasm wracked through her body and she rocked, spasming and writhing in that moment. As Darren lifted her body upright, she saw the person in the window and she let out a groan, a loud cry of pleasure. "Fuck me..... oh fuck me Darren, they can see us!" she said and she screamed again as she orgasmed as hard as ever she had.

But for a momenet, he pulled himself out of her cunt and Charlie groaned and begged him "Fuck me Darren... please... please" but then as his cock pressed against her asshole she squealed with pleasure. "Let them see! Let them see!! Fuck my ass, Darren!! FUCK MY ASS!!" she yelled and she pushed her asshole against his cock. He had already stretched her cunt, she knew, but now it was time for him to stretch her asshole, time for him to assfuck her in the ways that they had only dreamed of before.

"More!! More!!! DEEPER YOU FUCKER!" she yelled as he pushed his cock into her ass and she pushed against him. It was sensitive and she felt her body wracking in orgasm and she yelled "PLEASE!!! DARREN!!! PLEEEEEAAASEE!" and as she squealed that to him she orgasmed one more time and she fell, limply as his fucking was too much for her young body. She had orgasmed more in the last ten minutes than she had in the last ten years, and she passed out from his fucking.

Darren groaned as he felt the tight walls of his sisters ass hugging his cock as every push made her take another inch of him before she was finally impaled on his cock. "I'm gonna fucking split your ass, take that dick you little whore" he said as yanked hard on her hair. Of all Charlie's holes her ass was his favorite and all her dirty talk just made him want to punish it like he hadn't done in years.

He held onto her hair and pulled her head back as his cock hammered into her ass. He heard her confirm what he had suspected, somebody was there and they were watching them. All of the things they had done together they had never dared tell anyone or let themselves be seen before but in this strange empty world it was like nothing mattered anymore.

Darren's cock was like a rod of hot iron pounding Charlie's ass as Darren tried to make her scream for their unknown audience. He had been holding back his own orgasm through Charlie's screams but as she passed out under him he could hold back no more and rode her ass to the sweet finale. "Uhhhhhhh...." he groaned as his cock exploded, pumping his sperm deep into her ass "You sexy fuck..." he gasped as he collapsed on top of her.

She felt his hand in her hair and she screamed with pleasure. There was someone watching them and Darren's cock was inside her. Not just inside her, but in her ass. Stretching it and causing her to scream with delight and fucking perverted desire. Her cunt was pouring juices and yet her ass was tight and as he fucked her in her tight ass she screamed and her orgasm caused her to shudder and shake and she passed out.

And as his hot cum shot into her ass she felt her brother collapse on top of her. As her consciousness returned to her she was aware that he had his cock in her ass, that someone was watching them and that her pussy was soaking wet . He was on top of her and she felt his cock in her ass "Oh, Darren. You fucked me so good. In my pussy then up my ass. Tasting your cock was so good... fuck, I'm so glad that you're alright. Fuck. Please.... Darren, I know that people have disappeared but I just want you to fuck me everywhere. The Eiffell tower, the Statue of Liberty. Let every person left on Earth see you fuck me... please?" she asked and her ass squeezed his cock inside her.

And then she grinned at him. "And I'd like you to fuck my tits, my mouth and my cunt. Will you? How man more times can you shoot your hot cum, you beautful filthy fucker?" she asked. Moving against him, she thought that he could move from her ass to her cunt fairly easily. "Come on, baby. I'm sopping wet.. feel it" she offered.

She really was.

Back
Top Bottom