Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, plot-driven smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostlight

Meteorite
Me:

You can call me Grimm.

My characters are usually heterosexual males. I will write female characters, though. Gay and bisexual ones, too. Most of the time, my characters are “vanilla,” but sometimes I will write a dominant, submissive, or a switch. Depends on the story and the characters.

I find erotica a lot more interesting with plot, and character development. I find complex relationships more appealing than “insta-love”.

My posts range from 3-9 paragraphs in length. Hurrah for being average! ;) I will post between 3-5 times/week. I'm looking for a partner with a similar range, or at least one who won't have an issue with mine.

Currently, I'm looking to start one or two role-plays. I have a couple of ideas, but don't hesitate to suggest one of your own.

Cravings and Prompts:

The corruption of innocence. Only, just moderate innocence. A little dirty, and ripped at the corners, maybe.

I want to play a librarian who, one whimsical night, performs a ceremony he found in a book, and summons up something unearthly. Maybe a demon, maybe a witch from another time, bound within the pages, maybe some strange, fae creature. You decide.

I'm looking for a slow corruption, though. Not some brutal rape demon, unless you're planning on an incredibly deep, emotionally driven train-wreck. Which I could do, I suppose, if that's your thing. I'm not looking for sex without substance, though!

Let's set this in the present, since I have a hard time writing fantasy settings. Yeah, I know. I should grow and work on that, but not today.

I'm willing to play the other role, btw, if you're more inclined to write it that way. I love a girl with glasses. Either way, I'm leaning towards a little light D/s with this, a heavy element of seduction and sex magic, and wouldn't mind a switch arrangement -- if you want to switch things up, oh lols -- where the sexually frustrated librarian breaks, and dominates the demon.

I'm flexible about how we handle this, so feel free to contact me with any ideas about this plot, or any requests for plots of your own. Worst case, I say no. I'm not a jerk about it.

RE: Seeking literate partner.

Bump. Still looking, removed the two ideas that didn't take and replaced with a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom