Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best friend has crush on her friends Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntenseMoments

Meteorite
I am looking to play a role where a approximately 16 year old girl has had a crush on her best friends Dad. They would always flirt a bit, but now that she is blossoming sexually, things are changing. He has always been a little tempted by her, but also has kept things proper. She is intent on changing that. She comes over even at times that she knows his daughter is not home. Now, when she is over visiting, she likes to tease him by casually wearing short t-shirts, with nothing else, for sleepovers. Prancing around the house in that. One day she hears him in the shower, and bursts into the bathroom for something, just as he is toweling off in front of the sink. She also snoops around a lot when he isn't home, checking his computer, taking a shirt of his to bring home to wear, and finding a cum filled wad of tissues in the trash in his bedroom, which she takes home to touch and sniff, to feel closer to him sexually.

Maybe she creates an online dating profile, posing as a girl in her 20's, in order to chat with him online, and then uses what she learns about his preferences to attract him more. Maybe he gets frustrated with her teasing, and ends up spanking her, which of course, makes things just worse for the both of them!

I like a lot of lead up. The more the better. Post length of about 2-3 paragraphs, several times a day is my style. I love to explore the role set up with you, and incorporate your ideas too so this is mutually exciting for us! ***** I only like to play with real life females playing females. This also means I do not wish to play with males having a female profile! Please respect my wishes guys!****

PM me and let's explore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom