Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Female Seeking Dominant Men and Women (Now with Fandoms!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baba Yaga

Super-Earth
Yooo~

I'm called Yaga. I've been roleplaying for like.. Maybe ten years? Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of interesting shit to say about myself, so let's get down to basics.

I don't really like one-liners. I'll accept them to a degree, but you will not receive one from me. I usually do 3-6 paragraphs, give or take depending on the scenario.

I don't usually play super submissive girls. I can upon request, but more often than not, my girls don't lay back and just take whatever shit is done to them.

I use pictures for my OCs (either human or CGI renders). I am very, very turned off by all those generic anime pictures, so please try not to send me any.

Hell Yeah

Shibari/kinbaku
I am an amatuer, self-taught rigger myself, so shibari is a huge part of my kink life. I often will use pictures to describe the position, or things that I would love to see done.
Gags
Panties, duct tape, o-rings, ballgags, anything you can think of!
Dirty talking
Whore, slut, bitch, cunt, dirty, etc etc
Spanking
Slapping my ass, face, cunt, thighs, anywhere!
Non-con/dub-con
From soft to hard rape, I love it all.
Humiliation
Verbal and physical.
Older men
Daddy issues, pairing a twenty-two year-old with a forty year-old, daddy kink, anything goes.
Furries
Obviously this isn't required, but if you like playing a furry, let me know, yo. I will always play a rabbit.

Hell Nope

Vore
Please don't literally eat me.
Pregnancy
No babies!
Transformation
Don't turn me into a toaster.
Incest
I don't wanna' fuck my real dad.​

I have a more in-depth guide to my kinks in my F-list, which is here.

Basic Pairing Ideas
Pirate . Mermaid
Predator . Prey
Super Villian . Super Hero
Rival Gang Members
Tutor . Failing Student
Assassin . Target
Bounty Hunter . Princess
Mythical Creature . Mythical Creature​

Fandoms
Hellsing - Integra x Alucard, Seras x Alucard, Seras x Pip
Chobits - Chii x Hideki
Sunset Overdrive - OC x OC
Avatar the Last Airbender - OC x OC
Team Fortress 2 - Sniper x Spy, Sniper x Scout
Sonic the Hedgehog - Amy x Sonic, Rouge x Knuckles, Cream x Shadow, Rouge x Shadow

Rough Plot Ideas

Librarian and Civilian, with a slight twist. You are no shy, mousy librarian, and my books are severely overdue. I can't afford to pay the fees, so what will you do with me?

The New Partner. I've been flying solo as a detective on the force for years, when I make a rookie mistake that costs someone their life. So you show up as my new partner for a case, and I am not happy about it.​

So anyway, if you think our kinks match up or if you have an idea you'd like to flesh out on with me, shoot me a PM. Please try not to respond to this thread, as I probably won't see it.

RE: (Mostly) Submissive Female Seeking Dominant Men and Women

Woot! She's a fantastic role-player and a real pleasure to write with. :)

RE: (Mostly) Submissive Female Seeking Dominant Men and Women (Now with Fandoms!)

Bump.

RE: (Mostly) Submissive Female Seeking Dominant Men and Women (Now with Fandoms!)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom