Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slavery in Skyrim (M looking for F, Dark Themes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
A new order has risen in Skyrim, and the land is seeing a return to its ancient roots: a more barbaric time when men were Men and women were chattel. This is not to say that there aren't free women in Skyrim anymore, but there are harsh restrictions placed on them. For those women who break the law or are not able to pay the freewoman's tax, however, only the collar and chains await them.

Restrictions placed upon freewomen:

Freewomen must pay a monthly tax in order to maintain their status as freewomen, otherwise they are enslaved and sold to the highest bidder. Freewomen may not own property, and any property they did own before the new order took over transferred to their husband if they were married, closest living male relative if they were unmarried, male business partner if they had no living male relatives, or put up for public auction if they didn't even have a male business partner. Women who owned businesses became the employees of whomever took over their business and female homeowners became tenants to whomever now owned their house. Rape laws for women were completely abolished and replaced with the crime of damaging a man's property if they were taken without their owner's or male guardian's consent. Freewomen were also placed under curfew for their own safety, though breaking the curfew was punishable by arrest. Any freewoman charged with a crime could potentially be sentenced to a life of slavery, regardless of how minor the offense was.

-----

What am I looking for in this setting?

I am looking to explore all of the myriad ways Skyrim society can be twisted to objectify and humiliate women. Nothing is safe, even for a freewoman. I want to explore every aspect of this society, from what it's like to work in a business you once ran to the dangers a woman faces while traveling to what it's like trying to find a room in an inn for the night. It is a major plus if you're willing to play more than one character, especially if some of those characters come to bad ends. I'd also love to get twisted with this, so by all means PM me if you're looking for something dark and perverse.

I will be updating this thread as new ideas come to me, so check back in from time to time. As always, those who are willing to go darker will always get first pick over those who aren't.

Kinks I would like:
  • Male Dominance
  • Casual Misogyny
  • Humiliation
  • Exhibitionism (Particularly in the form of women being forced to wear revealing clothing)
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Beatings
  • Punishment

Optional, Darker Themes:
  • Bestiality
  • Watersports
  • Torture
  • Branding
  • Incest
  • Chastity Piercings/Clit Shields
  • Bad Ends
  • Female Circumcision