Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Skeleton
Hello, I would like to do a role play of the web series/ anime of RWBY.
Now, if you don't know what RWBY is then I highly recommend it. It can be found on Netflix or YouTube, or roosterteeth.com.
Before I get into some pairings, I would like to set some rules/ info.
1.) In the smut part of things, I'm okay with most stuff. The things I'm not okay with is scat or watersports or anything like that. Everything else is okay.
2.) Grammar and the lenght of the post doesn't bug me too much, as long as it is eligible and continues the rp then it's fine.
3.) School is coming up so I'll try to reply as soon as you do, but if I reply and I don't here back with in a week then I'm going to send a PM seeing if you still want to continue the role play but has been busy. You may do the same to me.
4.) Add your ideas as well, don't be shy to express your creative side. If you don't like something or have a better idea then please feel free to say it.

Okay, that's about it. Now for the parings.

Oc x Oc
Oc x Canon
Canon x Canon

Plots? I do have one. It requires me to be a Faunas and you to be a human, or the other way around. It's White Fang related.

If you are interested then please PM me. If you reply then there might be a chance that I might forget about it. I hope to see some takers to really create a good rp, may it be long or short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom