Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story's Good! ...Smut's Better. <.< (M x F )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
Looking for RPs! Generally prefer lots of rough, dirty smut to be thrown in, (only general limits are toilet play and pregnancy,) and even just a purely smutty roleplay devoid of plot is fine. Still, in the interest of offering choices, I'll provide a few very rough ideas for plot/smut characters and scenarios below.

Random Characters Whee!

Generally, I have three character types I usually fall back on, with details varying depending on the setting and partner.

First, an Incubus, male sexual demon with quite the silver tongue; eloquent in speech one moment, then hissing all manner of foul, humiliating trash talk the next, he's the sort of person who'd lull you deep into an alleyway with murmured, purring words, then have your knickers down, legs spread and body generally violated within very little time at all.

The second is a Grigori Angel. To put a very long story short, they were a group of angels assigned to watch over humans, living among them and even made more LIKE humans to better connect with them. ...which ended up being a mistake, as they quickly succumbed to various sins, taught humans forbidden arts, took mortal wives, and ultimately sired the Nephilim, which all led up to God deciding 'REDO!' and flooding the entire planet. The Grigori were imprisoned when they could be found, and otherwise exiled to Earth, to wander forever more. Just to note, they're not necessarily evil, at least no more so than a human has the capacity to be evil; they are generally lustful, however, and might on occasion have, er, impulse control issues.

The third is a wolven Anthro, and I generally prefer to play furries in a tribal or feudal setting, i.e. where everything is pre-industrial and organized into clans or kingdoms. Generally he's nomadic, eschewing even the company of a pack, choosing to wander the lands in search of adventure or intrigue. While not as aggressively sexual as the other two character, he's not exactly shy either. <_<

Okay, here's a coupla basic settings based on fandom!

Skyrim; The Fallen Listener: Sort of an Elder Scrolls meets Bourne Identity, the plot I had in mind involves a near-dead fellow being found on the shore just outside of Riften, shot through the shoulder with an arrow and suffering from a deep gash along his belly. Even with the help of healing magic, the wounds have long since turned septic, and it takes several days for the man to recover; when he awakens, he finds that he has no real memory of who he is, or how he came to be there. Initially, he seeks to just settle into Riften's community, with the path involved probably depending on who you choose to play; maybe he opts to help the local mage with her duties, or maybe he gets lured into the Thieves Guild, as it becomes clear that even with his memories fragmented, he has a very particular set of skills. Whatever the case, things only carry on as such for a couple of weeks- long enough to establish friendships, maybe even a romance- before the other shoe drops, with the arrival of a new visitor, this one heavily armed and concealed in the shadows. As it turns out, this unassuming man was once not only a member of the Dark Brotherhood, but their leader, their Listener, an assassin of nearly unparalleled skill. But as a crisis of conscience struck, and his conviction to the Night Mother wavered, his own life was brought into peril. Now, the Brotherhood seeks to finish the job...

((Open to brainstorming and discussions on what happens, obviously would very much like smut to be a part of it, be it romantic, or just the sort of 'Hey, fuck it, we're both adventurers, let's wriggle under the fur blanket. :D ' attitude someone who might get eaten by a dragon tomorrow would announce.))

Oblivion: The Mage's Guild: Searching for a female for a roleplay set in Cyrodill post-Oblivion crisis. More specifically, it's to be set in the Arcane University, at least to begin with; it would start with a pair of Novices, newly arrived bearing the Guild hall recommendations required to gain admittance to the prestigious University. Their backgrounds may vary, (mine would likely be of common birth, poor who essentially made a living with what little magic he could learn by himself,) but they'll befriend one another and work together throughout their trials.

The idea here is a long term roleplay in which a pair of students work to rise in the ranks, and attain more and more skill in the use of magic. Adventures across the land, romance, and the return of enemies long thought vanquished, such as the dreaded Necromancers and maybe even a couple of gates to various realms of Oblivion. Who knows, maybe we'll even steal the ideas from the Shivering Isles and bring in Sheogorath's little identity crisis. =D The sky's the limit, which goes for the magic too; while it'll still be the same intellectual pursuit portrayed in the games, hoping to widen the scope and ability of magical spells, making them more varied and fantastic in effect. In time, the characters might even attain high ranks within the Guild, rising to positions of importance and trust.

Choosing a more martial character for yourself is certainly optional, if your character was more interested in training to become a Battlemage than the more Robes-And-Staff wielding variety. In terms of smut, this would probably be the most plot-heavy of all the listed ideas, but obviously some rolling around in the bedroll would be welcome. ;P

Fallout 3: New Vegas is a possible alternative, but as I am far more familiar with the Capital Wasteland, this is generally going to be my preference. In any case, THIS setting is significantly more vague, as I only have my own character in mind; a wandering Regulator who largely makes a living scavenging in the Wastes, and blowing away baddies to collect their bounties. A possible role for the other person might be (if we set this in the time period of the game,) a resident from Vault 101 forced to abandon in when the Lone Wanderer sabotages it. (Long story.) Leaving them all unprepared, nubile and squishy. xP Obviously part of the story would involve my fella, being gruff but otherwise kind, taking her under his wing, but if you're also in the mood for rougher stuff, no reason she couldn't get found by Raiders first. >.>

World of Warcraft: Again, details are largely going to depend on the person you choose to play, but the character I have in mind for myself is a human who was found and raised by the Night Elves, and learned to become a Hunter. Generally this takes place in a more fictionalized timespan, before the Night Elves outright become part of the Alliance; trips between the two continents are rare, so encounters with humans and dwarves are limited to the occasional trade ship or diplomatic envoy, and only recently have efforts been made to form a more cohesive partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom