Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steal My Heart (Women, Futas, and Monsters - Update Nov 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneNightNinja

Gock Enthusiast
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

The Rules
1. Grammar. This is an adult writing site, so we should probably write like we're adults. Mistakes are fine, but a lack of care shows through, and it doesn't bode well for the quality of writing if your post looks like a text message.
2. Communication. PMs are a great tool. Send one whenever there's something you don't like, or if you want to take a roleplay in a different direction. Even if it's to say you're not having fun and you want to stop. That's fine. Just let me know.
3. Quality and Quantity. I like a more bustling pace. So smaller posts are okay. But I also like detail. All in all, I find two to three paragraph posts to be an ideal. One liners don't get those details I crave... And it's really hard to respond to anything in a post that looks more like a short story.
4. No means No. This just means I have a few simple no's for us to follow. NO non-consensual scenes. NO bathroom-related fetishes. NO sadomasochistic play. And NO male characters. I don't care if you're male IRL, but men IC won't be involved in sexytimes.

The Kinks
My F-List: Right here
This is hastily thrown together, and by no means is an end-all-be-all. It's just guidelines. The only exception is that things in the No list are there for a reason. No means no.

The Plot Bunnies
These are just small seeds to an adventure we can share together. A mish-mash of pairings, settings, and fandoms that all can make for a good time. If you have your own ideas, let me know, I'm very accommodating.

Bold roles are my preferred role.

Pairings
(Gonna need a plot for these, otherwise I'm not going to be too interested.)
Succubus x Victim x Angel
Sorceress x Apprentice
Knight x Princess
Mother x Daughter
Sister x Sister
Zookeeper x Apprentice
Superheroine x Sidekick

Settings
Spacefaring Vessels
Magical Labyrinths
Perverted Wonderland
VR Internet
Anime/Game Conventions

Fandoms (I'm really only comfortable playing OCs, but the right pitch and the right character might make me consider playing canon characters.)
RWBY
Borderlands 1, 2, TPS, and Telltale
City of Heroes
Pokemon
Final Fantasy (8, 9, 10, and 14)
Mass Effect
Saints Row
One Piece
Overwatch

Detailed Dreams

NEW! Tiny Trysts - Fairy x All sorts of things
They say that bigger is better, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. In the fairy world, it's a whole different ballgame. They roam the verdant world in search of adventure and amusement. Some even go so far as to play with kind humans. Others make staunch friends. And then there are those that perfer gardening. When there's a fairy around, fun is abound!

Puppy Love - New Werewofl x Pack Leader (Or the whole pack! Or maybe other monsters!)
Being made into a werewolf is a trying experience. It's a whole new world, with new sensations and new rules. Going from human to werewolf is such a new experience that freshly turned "pups" need a mentor. These mentors make sure that the pup is loyal to the pack, and learns all there is to know about being a proper werewolf. When to bite, when to flee, and where she belongs in the pack. Hint; underneath the alpha!

CRAVING! The Raid's Healslut - Gamer Girl x Guildmates (Or more!)
The future of the MMORPG is here! VR gaming's proudest new achievement! Battle alongside your friends against epic monsters in glorious 3D! Your guildmates need your help. Keep them healed at all times. After all, they protect you. You need to do everything in your power to deserve their confidence and respect. So do your best! If they ask you for support, it's your duty. Good girl! A happy guild means you'll be happy. It's the best feeling in the world to serve your guildmates with absolute devotion. And the tanks are the most important. It's your pleasure to serve them. Good girl.

HALLOWEEN! Trick and Treat! - Trick or Treater x Various Neighbors
A young woman finds she has one more year left to try trick or treating before she goes off to college and ditches the fun of being a teenager. So she gets herself into one last costume and heads off to a sleepy little suburb to enjoy the spooks and candy of her last Halloween adventure. Little did she know she chose the wrong (or right) neighborhood for her last run. All the women opening the doors have such lovely costumes! And they're just so friendly! So many treats and tricks are just as exciting!

Succubus Academy - Student x Teachers, Students, and Humans
The succubi are quite a bit different than most humans expect. They're still lustful demons, but they hold no malice or ill intent. When Satan fell from Heaven, it was God who wrote the history books, convincing humanity that Luci and her allies had tried to usurp the throne for nefarious purposes. However, it was Luci who convinced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge, and it was God that cast them from Eden as punishment. That was because God no longer could hold absolute sway over humans. Armed with knowledge, they too attained free will. So God had them sequestered to Earth, a distant realm where Luci could not influence them further. Through punishment and isolation, God hoped to bring humanity back under total control.

But Luci found a way. The first succubi were angel muses, the virtues, who could reach out to human's dreams to inspire them. Changed by their separation from Heaven, they still retained that power. However, now they inspire people to act on their desires, and to live life moment to moment. And sex just happened to be the most common way to achieve that. Through these liasons, they instill their human contacts with the courage and desire to shed restraint and to live life on their terms. To be happy. No soul-stealing required. Instead, a free soul who doesn't live attempting to gain God's favor will be cast to Hell (which totally isn't that bad a place to live.) In Hell, they could continue to live their afterlife among all the others who think for themselves in a grand metropolis of freedom.

Enter the Succubus Academy. In an effort to spread the lovely word of Luci, Succubi and Incubi are put through an academy where they learn the arts of pleasure and fulfillment. They're divided into classes based on their sexuality, and their disposition. That way, each receives an education uniquely suited to make them the best wish-fulfilling dream lovers they can be.

Curiouser and Curiouser - Alice x Anything and Everything in Wonderland
Young Alice, sweet and innocent, sheltered from the world, had never been able to go on an adventure, or explore her own dreams and desires. So what would become of her one day, when she sees an adorable white rabbit and gives chase, only to fall down a curiously large and deep rabbit hole? What kind of world awaits her? Is it full of colorful and playful characters? Wondrous activities? Exotic treats? Exhilarating adventures? Whatever awaits her in this wondrous land, surely Alice will find it all so very curious.

The Temple of Love - Priestess x Anything
Centuries ago, the mortal Eronea made a pilgrimage far away from human lands, to parley with the leaders of the beast-women tribes of the savage lands. By doing so, she showed them love for the first time, quenching their bloodthirst. Because of this, they seek the love of Eronea in place of blood and flesh, turning the beast tribes peaceful. For her compassion and love, she ascended to godhood, as the Goddess of Love and Compassion. Now, shrines that bear her name are home to priestesses who carry on her work, who provide love to the beast women so that they may continue to keep peaceful. These shrines often lay on the borders of human lands, and each priestess is expected to provide love to any woman, human or beast, that comes in seeking Eronea's blessing. This love may be comfort or acceptance, a shoulder to cry on, lessons in seduction, and even providing physical love. Who will show up, and what acts of love will she desire? Will the Goddess Eronea herself bless the young priestess her magical blessings?

Happy Birthday To You - Mother x Daughter
"Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday dear daughter... Happy birthday, let's fuck~!"

For Science! - Test Subject x Just About Anything
Science sometimes studies some sensuous, sultry subjects. Like what happens when a young woman is exposed to tentacles. What if they're blue this time? Of course, the lab needs a lot of tests to get any concrete quantifiable results. So run her through the tests, again and again, and again... Not like she's going to mind, being a hungry college student in need of cash. A long-term study would let her keep getting paid while we see just how much mileage we can get out of these new testing apparatuses.

The Loophole - Genie x Lawyer
Looking to class up her home, a fresh partner at a large law firm picks up some old but classy items. A few carpets, some fancy art, plenty of fine wine, and some other nick-knacks to add some flavor to her home. Among them is an ivory lamp inscribed with old text and a tasteful depiction of a master and a servant. Wouldn't one know it, but it happens to contain a genie. Upon hearing her spiel, including the rules of granting wishes, the lawyer decides to take some time to think of her new fortunes. When at last she makes her wishes, she sets them up in just such a way that she deliberately breaks the laws of geniedom, granting herself unlimited wishes so long as she can keep the lamp. What could such a diabolical mind come up with to do with her new servant, brimming with nearly unlimited power?

Rocket Ranch - Pokegirl x Customers, Pokegirls, and Trainers
Within the Orange Islands lays a posh reserve known only to the elite. There, pokegirls are rescued from adverse conditions and raised with loving care. Each one is trained and cared for, and when they are fully trained, work for the ranch itself so others may be rescued too. In secret, it's owned by Team Rocket, who use the reserve as a pleasure palace for their elite and their wealthy customers, the pokegirls trained as callgirls. Who will come to use their services? Rocket members, their pokegirls, government officials, undercover officers? And just what is the ongoing training like for the pokegirls that live there? Will she be saved, or will she embrace her services in gratitude to her rescuers?

Girls To Enjoy
NEW!Titania, the Fairy Queen
Mild-mannered secretary Katherine Oliver has just received a once in a lifetime opportunity; to serve the Dawn Patrol at their new headquarters! The Dawn Patrol are a group of super heroines that can operate globally, under the ideals of peace, freedom, and truth. As their doorkeeper, she'd be a glorified gopher, getting coffee, taking calls, and the like... But being so close to her personal heroes is more than worth it. And being so close to her heroes, it's hard for her to resist any other their wiles, should they desire her. Nobody would ever know, thankfully. It wasn't like super powers, were sexually transmitted, right?
Quick Pairings:
Katherine x Super Heroine(s)
Katherine x Villainess

Bridgette, The Dullahan
Bridgette was once a proud knight errant of renown. But one quest left her beheaded by a cursed sword. Her spirit, unable to abide failing in her quest, returned to the realm of the living once more as a spirit. However, the method with which she died meant that she'd never be able to truly reattach her head, and now walks this world as a Dullahan, a headless ghost. Humbled by her plight, she's lost much of the pride that marked her as a knight, leaving her timid and gentle, with fierce bravery lurking underneath, waiting for a chance to rise again.
Quick Pairings:
Bridgette x Modern Woman
Bridgette x Princess
Bridgette x Fellow Knight
Bridgette x Sorceress

Brienne, The Water Elemental
Brienne is a gentle, loving spirit of water. Trapped within the jug that binds her, she almost resembles a genie. She may not have their powers, but release her, and she will do her best to grant your wishes. She's been lonely for so long, buried in the desert, without the company of the sea and the life that dwells within. She'd be every so grateful to anyone willing to give her a little company.
Quick Pairings:
Brienne x Archaeologist
Brienne x Princess
Brienne x Shamaness
Brienne x Earth Elemental

Felicity, The Pokemon Professor's Assistant
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Cherry! People call me the Pokemon Professor! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are loving companions. Others battle alongside them. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is <_____>! This is my assistant. She's been been helping me since she was a child. …Erm, what was her name again? That's right! I remember now! Her name is Felicity! <_____>! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams, adventure, and romance awaits! Let's go!
Quick Pairings:
Felicity x Professor Cherry
Felicity x Trainer
Felicity x Pokemon

Motoko, The Kunoichi
Ninja! Leaping in and out of the shadows in a singular instant, they leave great and terrible tragedy in their wake. Masters of infiltration, sabotage, information gathering, and assassination, the ninja are kept in check by only one thing; the shinobi code. To facilitate this, children are trained from their youngest days to be ninja, not only taught the skills of their craft, but instilled with unquestioning loyalty to their lord. For if a ninja were ever to rebel, truly, disaster would befall those that had earned the ninja's ire.
Quick Pairings:
Motoko x Rival Ninja/Samurai
Motoko x Teacher
Motoko x Lord

RE: One Night Is All It Takes (Futas and Monsters)

Bumping, still have plenty of RP spots open.

RE: One Night Is All It Takes (Futas and Monsters - Update 1.08)

Back after a month hiatus bump././././././.

RE: One Night Is All It Takes (Futas and Monsters - Update 1.10)

Bumpity bump with the new plot goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom