Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oregon's request thread [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I'm looking for long-term roleplay partners for a mix of story and sex centric RPs, based in either fandom or generic settings. This is a very bare-bones rundown right now, but I'll be updating it little by little. That being said, here's the basics if what you need to know about my RP style:

I typically post between 1 and 3 solid paragraphs, depending on what I'm given. Sometimes shorter in unavoidable, but I do my best. I have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation, and ask that you are the same. I will admit that since a majority of my RPing is done with a tiny phone keyboard, some mistakes slip through, so I'm not going to be strict about it. Just do your best. I post as often as I can, but sometimes things get in the way (more often than not it's a connection problem on my end, so if I go silent for a long period, odds are that's what the issue is, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Things I love and am constantly craving

-Incest involving immediate family (siblings, parent and child)

-Bondage (light to medium)

-Domination/submission play (discipline especially!)

Animals (bestiality)

Fandom Pairings:

--Pokemon
Trainer/Pokemon
Pokemon/Pokemon
Trainer/Trainer

--Skyrim
Pretty much anything that does NOT involve the Dovahkiin

--Monster Hunter (Game Franchise)

Hunter/Hunter
Hunter/Monster
Hunter/Felyne companion

Ideas:
I'm open to suggestions, but I prefer "open" style RPs. That is, I prefer to not have a set plot for and RP, and just see where it leads, bouncing ideas back and forth with my partner, and implementing them as we go. Some of my very best RPs have been like this.

Kinks:
I'm into almost everything EXCEPT the following:
Scat
Gore
Vore
Underage characters

I can roleplay through PM, IM (Skype), email. I can also do a thread, but it's not my favorite way to do things.

As I said, this is a very basic list, and

RE: Oregon's request thread

I would be interested in doing a hunter/monster or monster/monster roleplay with you ! PM me if your still interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom