Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please make me your bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiuke

Moon
I really want to start a couple new rps. I'll pretty much play any gender and with any gender. I would very much prefer to be a girl though.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment. I know I really want a Master or Mistress. I like a nice balance between kinky, humiliating sexy times and sweet caring moments. I would also prefer if the sex started sooner rather than later.

I really, really want to try publlic humiliation, public sex, and similar thing. Take sex outside of the bedroom and into another setting would be awesome. I love the idea of being trained into the perfect slut, and of having sexy workouts. I love toys. I'm curious about sex machines, and I love it when there are physical things that mark my character as yours.

My limits are poop, gore, vore, and violent sex. Not piss though, watersports is something that I've been wanting to try.

I am a very submissive person by nature, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to contribute to play. I very much perfer to be the typically submissive person when it comes to roles. I like being the student to the teacher, the slave to the master, the princess to the warlord... you get the idea.

I prefer fast brainstorming sessions to, and during the rp we can always talk about what we think. Please message me with what you want (paring, setting, f-list, who your char will be, or anything along those lines), and we can wrok from there.

Amiuke said:
I really want to start a couple new rps. I'll pretty much play any gender and with any gender. I would very much prefer to be a girl though.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment. I know I really want a Master or Mistress. I like a nice balance between kinky, humiliating sexy times and sweet caring moments. I would also prefer if the sex started sooner rather than later.

I really, really want to try publlic humiliation, public sex, and similar thing. Take sex outside of the bedroom and into another setting would be awesome. I love the idea of being trained into the perfect slut, and of having sexy workouts. I love toys. I'm curious about sex machines, and I love it when there are physical things that mark my character as yours.

My limits are poop, gore, vore, and violent sex. Not piss though, watersports is something that I've been wanting to try.

I am a very submissive person by nature, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to contribute to play. I very much perfer to be the typically submissive person when it comes to roles. I like being the student to the teacher, the slave to the master, the princess to the warlord... you get the idea.

I prefer fast brainstorming sessions to, and during the rp we can always talk about what we think. Please message me with what you want (paring, setting, f-list, who your char will be, or anything along those lines), and we can wrok from there.

I have an idea and it is a boy and and girl and the girl has always flirted with the boy and gave him a lot of freebies but she never went even to second base. He is finally sick of it and no tries a more forceful aaproach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom