Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kumoji: Island of Lust (Paladin x Sensualist)

Paladin of Paris

Planetoid
vividred_operation-01-summer-scenery-ocean-water-clouds-shadows-sky-horizon-sunlight-heat-gorgeous.jpg

BGM-On the beach of dreams

Tokyo existed by the sea, but the city itself has always dominated the world around it. The tall buildings, the ocean of humanity, the bright lights and the loud noises, the dark blue sea itself had always been an afterthought, a backdrop to a billion stories told at once. Not here, not out in the sea of clouds as the local fisherman called the waters. Here, man is reminded of not only how small he is, but how large the world beyond their grasp is. Here, they are alone with their stories, and for one man, that story is a long one.

Tsurugimaru Agon had lived his entire adult life surrounded by people who looked up to him, be it his squad mate in the Self Defense Force, or the children he worked with in the Juvenile hall and his students in Tokyo-Inari International Highschool, it would be suffocating for most men, but he dealt with it well enough. Then, during the last days of summer, an invitation came to his doorsteps: 'Come to Kumoji, Sensei' it said simply, but with it also came a ferry ticket and a reservation slip for a hotel suite.

Curiosity, more than the need for a vacation made him accept and it wasn't until he stepped out onto the deck of the ferry did he realize how much he missed being able to relax, not having to worry about the issues of another human being and simply breathe.

And so he breathed, deeply, inhaling the salty ocean air and soaking in the warm sunlight. There were few people on this ship, not many are visiting the infamous island of lust so close to the end of the holiday season it would seem, despite the island's reputation for carnal delight.

Of course he knew of the myths surrounding the island, he did not fully believe in it but Agon had always been a man of great sexual appetites, if he gets a chance to indulge himself in this trip, he would take it without blinking, but for now, he had other matters occupying his mind.

"Who sent you, I wonder.." he muttered to himself, re-reading the invitation letter for the tenth time that day, trying to find any clues regarding the answer.

Agon heard the snap of a camera's iris an the electronic whine of its flash from behind him, to his right. “I am sorry. I should have asked permission first, but the contrast of your silhouette against the sea was too good to pass up.”

The voice spoke Japanese well enough, with a German accent, the potential harshness of which was more than modulated by its sweet soft tones. The owner of the voice was a European woman of about 30. her long russet hair tugged back from her slender shoulders by the sharp sea breeze. Her eyes were greyer than any of the clouds in the sky, her mouth a small pert burgundy bow, and her figure slim but not deprived of pleasant, feminine curves. She wore a simple white summer dress that played around her toned, tapering legs, with a woollen mesh sweater as a token against the cool of the wind. She met Agon's eyes and smiled, lowering the high-quality camera on its strap to rest against her chest as she stepped forward and placed her hands on the railing, a pace to his side.

“Look. You can just see the island coming over the horizon. Beautiful, is it not?” She gestured to where the clouds could be seen, pinned by the peaks of Kumoji, with the infinitesimally small black arrows of seabirds swooping above it. The woman glanced sideways at Agon, the corner of her mouth lifted in a playful smile, and looked down at the letter he held. “An old love letter?”

06-hannah-ware.jpg

He turned around and came face to face with the woman and the first thing that came across his mind was how good it would feel to bend her over the railing and take her like an animal right here, where everyone can see. Was it the island's mythical influence asserting it's effect on his mind? No, not likely. He had always wanted every attractive woman he comes across, but his expression remained stoic and unchanging despite the storm of carnal desire surging through his mind. His eyes didn't even travel any lower than her face to her captivating breasts, no, Agon's gaze remained locked on her grey eyes, wondering how it would feel to look deep inside them as he pounds her to oblivion.

"No" he said simply, folding the letter and storing it inside one of the many jackets of his pocket. "An anonymous invitation from someone who considers me a teacher"

It could be a lot of people, one of the alumni of his current teaching job, someone from the Juvenile hall, he can't even tell if it was a man or a woman, but it must be a person with a considerable ammount of disposable income seeing as the invitation included an extended stay at a hotel suite.

He turned his attention back on Kumoji. Yes, it was beautiful, possesing a certain serenity not normally find in tropical tourist destinations.

"I'm here to find out who sent it" he said. "I'm Tsurugimaru Agon"

He reached out his hand towards her, large and rugged, instead of bowing like a proper Japanese man.

The woman's eyebrows rose as Agon met her gaze, as if feeling the impact of the raw desire in his frank expression. She seemed surprised... but not disapproving, and perhaps slightly startled by her own amenability to the thought of twining her legs about him, feeling his hardness pistoning within her... The very tip of her tongue pressed between her lips, moistening them as her pupils dilated in arousal.

“Mona. Mona Althaus,” she replied, shaking his hand. Her smaller, softer hand, slightly stained by photographic chemicals squeezed his. She turned back to the sea view, reaching up to adjust her camera, and her hand absently pressed to the curved side of her breast as she drew it away, pressing the material tight against her lacy bra beneath in unconscious – or perhaps calculated and deliberate – display. Perhaps it was the cool air, or perhaps it was excitement that made her nipples prick up as she drew the fabric taut.

“A mystery letter? How intriguing!” she laughed. “And what will you do when you find the person who invited you to, what is it called, the Island of Lust?” Mona cocked her head, chin resting against her shoulder as she looked across at him, and brushed a loose strand of brunette hair away from her brow.

"It's a student" he shook his head. "I know it would sound romantic to say that I was invited to obtain closure for an unrequited love, but I make it a point not to be involved with my students"

He analyzed the facts, she was there alone, a young attractive woman with an underwear made for sensual purposes, was she looking for a partner? Is this how the rules applied in Kumoji, anyone can just walk up to another person and without the hassle of dancing around the issue, simply decides to fuck each other for the sake of pleasure and pleasure alone?

No, his mind told him, no, to act upon this would not only be disrespectful but downright absurd, it would be the behaviour of sexual predators.

"Lovely foreigners with gorgeous tits, however.." he found himself saying, his inhibition gone completely as he placed a hand on her back, sliding lower and lower "Is fair game"

Beneath the loose-knit of her sweater Mona's summer dress left a considerable amount of her lithe back bare, and as Agon's hand pressed against it she arched her spine, the curve of bone, toned muscle and smooth skin rolling cat-like beneath his palm. Her eyes widened in delight, then half-lidded like a playful veil had been drawn across them, making her grey irises seem smoky and smouldering.

“You think I have gorgeous tits?” she responded playfully, breathily, her shoulders squeezing together so that her upper arms framed the aforementioned half-globes and pressed them together beneath the boxy weight of the camera, deepening her cleavage dramatically.

Mona pressed herself away from the railing and turned to face Agon, stepping closer. Her hair and skin carried with it a pleasant hint of floral aroma, and he could feel the warmth of her body in contrast to the cool sea breeze. The ferry listed slightly as a wave writhed beneath it, and she planted her hand flat against his chest to balance herself, feeling the plane of muscle beneath his shirt, stepping closer. “Well,” Mona said, tilted her head back to look up at him – she was not tall, about 5'3”. “It sounds like one of your students wants to be involved with you, regardless of your moral compunctions on the matter.” She lifted herself up onto tip-toes in her strappy white sandals, pressing her lips to Agon's. Her mouth was pert, firm... the kiss gentle but with the promise of passion simmering just below the surface. Mona's tongue darted out, dragged across his lower lip provocatively.

“But it sounds like I will be involved first.” She smirked, her hand trailing down his chest, tracing the line of buttons. “We shall find somewhere to fuck now, jah?”

He expected a slap, he really deserved it with how out of line he was, but instead he was rewarded with a kiss. Of course, why else would she come to the island alone, knowing its reputation? He felt his desires rising instantly, a powerful erection straining against his jeans. No, he thought to himself, that was no supernatural occurence, that was just the result of a sultry german lady pressing up against him.

"Somewhere close" he nodded, not wanting to wait for too long before he could be inside her.

A small room was chosen, an observation deck of sorts where passengers could sit around comfortably in long wodden benches to look out at the sea through the windows. No one was there at the moment, making it an ideal place for their encounter.

"Here" he said simply, wrapping his arms around her waist firmly as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth roughly. Yes, he thought her tits were gorgeous, but instead of answering her question with words, he does so with action as one hand slipped inside her dress to fondle his prize. They were as large and pert as they looked and he grinned appreciatively, pulling her onto his lap as he sat on one of the green benches.

"Gorgeous" he repeated, trying to pull her dress up for a better look.

“Very close,” Mona agreed huskily, her fingers twining with his as they hurried off in search of a modicum of privacy.

She barely had time to nod in acknowledgement of the suitability of the observation room before she was locked in Agon's strong embrace. Hastily she tugged the camera strap up over her head, lifting her hair to let is cascade back down, and slid it onto one of the benches before draping her arms around his shoulders, her hands kneading at the fabric of his coat and shirt as if trying to push through to the toned flesh below. She gasped at the forcefulness of his kiss, but gave neither complaint nor passive acceptance... rather, she sucked on the invading coil of muscle, raking her teeth lightly along it as she grazed her lips tightly against his. Mona's back arched, mashing her breasts against his chest before he reached beneath her dress to manhandle them, which elicted a muffled sigh of pleasure against his mouth.

She slipped easily onto his lap, her legs spreading to straddle him, dress billowing around them like a wedding cake's bottom layer. “Good,” she purred as her hard nipple raked against his palm... the swells of her breasts not over-large, but definitely a nice handful, and firm to boot. As he reached for her dress Mona smiled, hands pressing on Agon's shoulders and slamming his against the backrest of the bench. She traced her fingers down his chest quickly, then reached for the hem of the dress herself, and lifted it up. Any doubts about her willingness was put to rest as she lifted it to her waist, revealing her smooth, soft, slightly tan stomach and the neat, trimmed triangle of hair at the crown of her sex. Why else wear an airy summer dress with no panties, if not to facilitate zipperless fucks?

Mona rolled her shoulders elegantly, slipping the straps of the dress off her shoulders and letting it fall to a bunch around her waist, leaving her in just a white lace bra with black piping, her bare ass and naked pussy resting against the hardness in Agon's pants.

Lips and tongue worked together with expert coordination, taking one nipple, then the other, constantly switching around in just the right ammount of time before the pleasure diminish from repetition. Yes, it was easy to see that this was a talented man who knew his way around a woman's body, and as if his work on her breasts was not enough, his fingers would seal any doubt as it gently zeroed in onto her clitoris, rolling it around in a gentle rythm, preparing her for what's yet to come.

"You're here for cocks aren't you?" he asked with a lopsided smirk, kissing her neck and making sure to leave marks. He wanted her to remember this encounter and the red mark on her neck is but the first of many mementos he was going to leave with her.

Another finger entered her, stimulating her both inside and out, sliding in and out of her faster and faster until his hand was a blur of motion. "Beg for it" he told her. "Beg for my cock and I'll fuck you harder than any man ever did"

Mona gasped huskily as Agon's mouth moved from side to side, sucking and licking each peaked nipple, making her breath race so that her breasts fluttered against his face. When his fingers slid down she arched her back, throwing her head back for a moment so her lustrous brown hair spilled down her back. “Mhhhm...” she sighed appreciatively, and moaned louder when the man took advantage of her stretched throat to kiss and bite.

“I'm a... oooh... photojournalist. I'm here... for an assignment. Mhhhm, jah! And... for cocks,” she smirked, reaching down and rubbing her hand hard against the bulge in his jeans, tracing its length and girth through the denim. Her thighs twitched, rolling her body slowly back and forth as Agon's fingers slid inside her, making her toes curl in her sandals and juices coat his digits. Mona grabbed his shoulders, leaning forward, rubbing her breasts against his face and supporting her weight on him.

“I have a... hobby,” she gasped, her cheeks colouring with arousal, or perhaps embarrassment. “I like to collect pictures of the cocks I fuck. Let me take a photo of yours... and you can fuck me as hard as you like.”

She was a deviant, he liked that. "You're quite the slut, aren't you Mona?" he teased, yanking his finger right out of her to cut off the pleasure abruptly. "I like sluts..You'll get your photo" he whispered, putting her down as he stood up before her, unbuttoning his jeans and slowly letting it drop down to the floor. He was masculine perfection, sculpted, powerful muscles covering every inch of his torso, and as he pulled down his boxer briefs, it was clear that whatever juvenile stereotype about asian penis did not apply to him.

"Like what you see?" He asked, stroking his monstrous cock, it was large and thick, covered in angry veins and it was pointed directly at her.

"Go on..Take your picture"

Back
Top Bottom