Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Boyfriend (Lil-Banshee, Citrillic)

lil-banshee

Planetoid
(Cont'd from notebook)

Vinny turned and looked into Monte's blue eyes. They were still bright, despite everything. Despite...having his blood replaced with formaldehyde and being dead for weeks. He sighed and nestled close to Monte, just taking in the feeling of him here and kissing his neck.
"Oh, Monte. I love you, too. I'm so happy to have you back, I...I'll never be able to put into words how I feel right now. Like I'm whole again after being torn apart." He shook his head and peppered his lover with his own kisses. "Please don't let me go to sleep. I can't risk waking up and have this be a dream...."

Monte smiled when he met eye-to-eye with Vinny, his hand sliding up to rest against his lover's cheek, thumb brushing gently under his eye. He chuckled a little when he felt the small pecks on his neck. His hand moving down to rest against his waist, squeezing him gently. He listened to his lovers voice, enjoying the way it sounded and hoping it'd never stop. It was funny though, even though he had no recollection of dying, and could've sworn he had seen Vinny just yesterday, he longed to hear his voice. Perhaps he was just that much in love with Vinny, which was probably obvious for the two of them since they had been together for a while. Little did Monte remember he had planned on even proposing had he not fallen ill and felt guilty for thinking of tying him down if he wasn't going to make it. He even still recalled where he had hid the ring, but he had wondered if Vinny maybe had found it by now or not. Maybe not considering it looked like he left most of his stuff untouched. It probably wasn't a good idea to bring that up anyways... now that he was back from the dead... he didn't think he could go on living exactly as he had before. Everyone thought of him as dead... his friends, family, his colleagues at work. He couldn't risk going outside anymore, could he? The thought of that made him feel a little sick to the stomach but he tried to ignore it and just focus on the one thing good he could still treasure in this weird world.

He gently pushed Vinny against the mattress, climbing over him and leaned down to return some of those pecks. "I think I can help with that. I have many nights to make up to you anyways, don't I?" He said with a small smile, gently brushing a finger over Vinny's lips before leaning in and kissing him again, except this time a little deeper, pouring a little more of his (still) heart into the kiss. He let this kiss linger for a couple of minutes before he finally drew back, lowering to kiss and nip his boyfriend's collar. Of course he wouldn't go too much farther without Vinny's approval, but even he couldn't help not wanting to touch his boyfriend, caress him with a wandering hand that found its way between Vinny's legs, and hear those sweet moans break out from those warm lips.

'I think I'd forgotten how handsome Monte is,' Vinny thought as he was gently pushed down to the bed. Which was silly, since it had only been a couple of weeks...
His face grew hot, his cheeks and ears a healthy pink. As Monte loomed over him, he felt protected and safe. He pulled him closer to prevent him from retreating even an inch from him. Every kiss Monte planted on his skin caused Vinny's temperature to rise more and more, and Vinny was loving it. He couldn't stop from wriggling, trying to press himself closer to his lover. God, he had missed this. When Monte kissed him he could feel himself melt, his heart pounding in his ears.

"Oh, Monte," Vinny sighed, wistfully, as they broke from a passionate kiss. "Oh, Monte...!" He called out when a particularly sensitive spot on his neck was teased.
"I-I want you....I need you. It's been too long..." Green eyes looked pleadingly into blue ones and Vinny reached up to take his lover's face into his hands, a face he felt more familiar with than his own. "Make love to me, Monte..."

Monte could feel himself grow 'hot', without actually being hot... which was just odd all around. His heart wasn't beating as crazy as Vinny's must have been but he mentally could feel it, and felt in sync with Vinny's own reacting figure. When he heard Vinny begin to beg for more affection, beg to be touched, to be loved like old times.... Monte felt a tinge of guilt. He couldn't help but smile though when he saw those sparkling greens and felt the gentle hands placed against his cheeks. He was too irresistible but he couldn't very well figure out a way to ask him, 'don't you mind that I am dead?'. Then another part of him wondered if he could even get hard at all with a still heart. The thought of losing his ability to please his partner in such intimate ways scared Monte and there was nothing he could do about it. He supposed he'd find out sooner or later but he at least wanted to treat Vinny first even if he couldn't get himself up. It was enough for Monte to be able to see Vinny's blushing face, hear those cute moans, and listen to that beating heart...

With that, Monte carefully slid Vinny out from his shirt, immediately covering him with kisses all over, stopping right around his belly. His fingers slipped under and curled around Vinny's pants and then with a little bit of effort undid and pulled them off of of him. He sat back afterwards, admiring the cute boy before him. "Still as handsome as ever," Monte crooned, gently brushing a hand up Vinny's thigh. He leaned over, kissing a path down along Vinny's navel, stopping short of the elastics of his underwear. Then with a flash of his blue eyes he looked up at Vinny's face as he went down, pulling the underpants up off his legs and went straight for his lover's cock. He wrapped his cold fingers around the base of it, holding it up so he could suck and kiss at the sensitive skin up and down along the length, making sure not to miss a spot.

"Oh, Monte...." Vinny sighed and sank back, his head lolling from side to side as he moaned. his flesh was warm and pink as his lover stripped him. He blushed brightly when he erection was finally exposed, but he smiled up at Monte and stretched out across the bed to give him better access.
Vinny gasped and arched off the bed, his mouth open in a silent scream. He shivered and relaxed for a moment before he writhed in pleasure. All of the affection raining down on him was making him light headed. He was grinning like an idea when he wasn't biting his lip.

He shivered and his cock twitched against Monte's warm tongue. "Oh, god," He babbled excitedly as his lover's mouth drew him closer and closer to the edge. "Oh, Monte, it feels so good...! Hah...I've missed you so much...!"

Slender fingers came down to tangle themselves in Monte's hair, tugging lightly. The more Vinny got worked up, the more he wanted to return the favor. It had been so long since he'd touched Monte's skin and tasted him, he wanted to do so now.

"Monte....Monte...." Vinny propped himself up on his elbows. "You spoil me...let me help you, too..." He looked pleadingly at his lover, his cock twitching with arousal at the sight of it against Monte's lips.

Monte was more than content just spoiling Vinny. It was already a treat to hear those soft moans and feel his body quiver under his touch. However, when Vinny asked to treat Monte as well he stopped what he was doing to pull back and give him a worried look.

"Vinny," Monte responded with a small sigh, moving up to lay besides his blushing lover, "I... Are you sure? I mean... I'm dead.... or undead.... I don't know if I even can get... well, you know" Monte said, glancing down at his lover's cock. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable, but I don't want you to forget that that is the truth... that I'm not exactly supposed to be here.... " Perhaps it was just the thought of Vinny touching him that made Monte feel so weird about this. He was gross, a monster that crawled out of his grave! The thought alone was almost starting to kill Monte's mood and it was obvious by the way his brows furrowed and he glared softly at his lover.

Vinny frowned at the shift of mood. When Monte came up to lay beside him, it seemed like his good mood had gone away, replaced with concern over something he may have been sitting on for a while.

I'm not supposed to be here, he said. That statement hit Vincent hard. All the air rushed out of his lungs and he looked up at the ceiling. Of course... Monte had died. And even though he was somehow back, he was had died and was apparently still dead and there was nothing they could do to fix that. Vinny had had the brief, fantastic notion that things were going to go back to how they were before Monte got sick. But how could they? Things were going to be so different now...

He looked back to the face of his lover. Vinny's face was still so warm, but Monte's cheeks were pale and his skin was cool. He reached out to touch his chest and did not feel the soft beating of his heart, but rather noticed the distinct lack of such. He felt his own heart bob in his chest, knowing his love's would never again flutter for him. He got the sudden sense of stoniness from Monte, as if the stillness of his heart made him immune to desire or even love. Was it possible?

He looked into Monte's eyes, which still shone brightly and with brilliance. He saw the concern in them and knew his fears were unfounded. This was still the Monte he had lived and been in love with for years.

He turned to his side and wrapped his arms around Monte, pressing his face against his chest.
"I don't care," He finally said. "I don't care if we can never have sex again, and I don't care if your heart isn't beating. You're here again, after I lost you. I was never going to see you again but I begged and begged that you'd come back, and you did. I don't care about anything else..."

If Monte had a beating heart, he'd probably feel the sting of guilt when he saw the look on Vinny's face. Was he upset? Was he sad? Monte couldn't tell and he couldn't bring himself to utter another word and he just looked down. He wanted to apologize, but he knew he had nothing to apologize for. He couldn't help dying... what did he even die of? Monte couldn't remember a damn thing and that was the biggest frustration that he was dealing with... That and this darn headache he had since he climbed out from his supposed grave. What in the world was going on? Monte let out a heavy sigh and he ran his cold fingers through his wet locks.

Then Vinny wrapped his arms around him, causing Monte to glance down at the smaller boy against his chest. The words that came out of his mouth just stole his breath away. He felt himself wanting to cry again, but for the sake of Vinny's still beating heart he stopped himself and instead wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend. How, after all this, could Vinny be any more forgiving and accepting of someone... or something like Monte? A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he leaned down to gently kiss Vinny's head. Never could he have ever loved anyone as much as he loved Vinny.... and it seemed it was all the same in return.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm still scared.... I don't want to leave you alone like this again," Monte confessed, gently petting Vinny's cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry I left you in the first place... I don't know what happened, but I will make sure it doesn't happen again," Monte reassured him. He'd have to be careful for sure now anyways. Goddess knows what would happen if people found out he was back from the dead. Would they go mad? Kill him? Send him to some lab for tests? Monte shuddered and he moved all his attention back to Vinny.

"I want to at least finish where I left off. I want tomorrow to happen and I want to wake up by your side like I should have," Monte finally said, shifting once more to pick Vinny up onto his chest. "Even if I won't be the same before, doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you, stop spoiling you, or even stop trying to lead the life that we should have had," he said placing his hands against Vinny's hips.

"I'm not going to stop here either. I've started something I plan to finish. I never want to leave you feeling unsatisfied, unhappy, or completely alone ever again," He said, slipping a hand now back to that pink, hot cock. "Hope your legs aren't as weak as mine feel right now because I'm going to need you to hold onto the headboard," he instructed Vinny in a soft, loving croon, gesturing for him to get on his knees.

"You don't have to apologize for what happened, Monte. It isn't your fault you got sick..." Vinny assured. He didn't know how much Monte knew about his death. All he knew was that he didn't remember anything about being dead, which raised a lot of questions about death in Vinny, but he did not want to dwell on that now.

Vincent smiled and blushed at Monte. He was so sweet to him, Vinny couldn't help but swoon. "Oh, Monte. You're so amazing, I love you."

Needless to say, Vinny's erection had dwindled somewhat at the shift of mood. But when Monte touched him, he quickly grew hard again. He moaned and bucked lightly into Monte's hand, begging for more. He nodded enthusiastically when he was instructed to get on his knees and he did so without hesitation, hoping he wasn't appearing too eager, although it was hard not too. Pre-cum formed as a bead at the tip of his penis in his excitement and he looked back to Monte, almost desperately.

Monte smiled, glad to hear that even though all this happened, Vinny still loved him.

"I love you too," Monte replied, slipping out from under Vinny and gently caressing his hips for a second. "You wait here, alright?" He excused himself, stepping away to go through his drawer. Even though he couldn't quite bring himself around to being with Vinny the way he probably wanted to, he was at least able to toy with him in other ways that he was sure to hold him off till he was feeling confident enough. He pulled out a vibrator along with a small bottle of lube. Then he brought the two back over to the bed and he popped open the bottle of lube and generously applied some to the toy before turning his attention back to Vinny.

"Alright Vinny, here we go," He warned Vinny before grabbing his lover's rear, holding him in place as he pressed the head of the vibrator to his hole. With a little bit of a push, he popped the head in and slowly began pushing it in deeper and deeper. As he did that, he wiggled himself back under Vinny, coming face-to-face with his dripping cock. With a little smack of his lips he leaned in, taking the cock in one hand and guiding it back into his mouth. Then with the other, he flicked on the vibrator, skipping past the slower settings and moving straight to the fastest. All while his tongue busily coiled and curled under the heat of Vinny's cock as he slowly began bobbing his head.

Back
Top Bottom