Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Face Claims & Character Pics Survey

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Answer the following, please.

Do you use pictures to represent your characters in role-plays?

If yes
Do you use photos representing real people? Why or why not?
How do you choose who represents your characters the best?
Do you ever use actors/celebrities?
When using actors/actresses to represent your characters, do you ever base the character off of roles that actor has played?

Do you use anime or art? Why or why not?
When using drawn representations, do you use other people's art?
Or do you draw your own?
Does either matter to you?
Have you ever used a canon anime picture for a non-canon character? (ex: like using Naruto's pic and screenshots but your character is an OC)

When using pics, how often do you use them during the rp?
Do you just use it for the character profile and then that's it?
Or do you also include reaction pics and gifs to accent your posts at crucial moments during the rp?
Why or why not?

Do you mind which type of pictures your partners use to represent their characters?
Does it affect how you visualize things if you use one type of picture but they use the other(like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)?

If no,
Why don't you use pictures for you characters? Feel free to explain.

Let's discuss people's preferences in regard to using pictures for their role-playing characters.

I do not - this is primarily because I purely suck at finding images that actually work with what I have in mind; the few times I have used them, they've been composites where one or two features were chosen, and then listed as examples, or where I found an image and then built a character that fit it. (I don't like the former much; I only did it once, that I remember. An example of the latter would be this image, which I used for a steampunk airship pilot.)

A secondary reason might be that my RPs have tended to be in my own worlds, or other's original ones, and to an extent focused on unusual people for such things to look at; there aren't a lot of great images for the locations in a cyberpunk/high fantasy that a hospital administrator will be going to, as an example! Especially when said hospital administrator is a sidhe with half his body replaced by prosthetics, leading another one with a cybernetic leg around...

But mostly the first. <.< I suspect that the second is heavily influenced by that difficulty, even if it is likely an exacerbating factor and makes an already-difficult task even more so.

I often do. Sometimes I imagine my character a certain way and I fail to find a suitable image online though, so I end up having to describe my character's appearance in-detail. This usually happens when the RP contains characters who are related and I can't find a picture that resembles the picture used by the other player. It also happens when I play as a futa/cuntboy and my partner chooses a real life picture for their character. I typically try to match (Anime/Anime and RL/RL) but its usually hard for me to find RL pictures of androgynous males or futas that look like how I imagine them. Most people I play with explicitly request pictures anyways.​

When using actors/actresses to represent your characters, do you ever base the character off of roles that actor has played?

I usually try google or tumblr to find suitable pictures. Often I'd google "beautiful blonde hd" or "sexy redhead with tattoos", etc..

I prefer using celebrities in long term stories because I like using pictures with every new scene. When it is a celebrity, you can easily find tons of pictures online with different clothing, hair styles, poses, and whatnot. When it is a random selfie online or a stock imagine, its usually hard trying to find more than one picture for the same person.

I never base my characters on roles player except in the obvious case of a fandom RP.​

- Do you use pictures to represent your characters in role-plays?
Yes

- If yes
- Do you use photos representing real people? Why or why not?
Yeah, pretty much. I haven't ever done RPs where its completely unrealistic, so I tend to go for real pictures cause I find that more attractive than drawings or whatever else.

- How do you choose who represents your characters the best?
Mostly because certain looks have a stigma attached to it and I like it to either follow that or go against it extremely. Depends on what I wanna do in the RP.

- Do you ever use actors/celebrities?
I think I have, yes.

- Not intentionally, at least.

- Do you use anime or art? Why or why not?
Only once so far. Like I said, I find realism more arousing. I'll use anime if the RP takes place in an anime like world.

- When using drawn representations, do you use other people's art?
Yes.

- Or do you draw your own?
No, can't draw very well.

- Does either matter to you?
Not really. I'm flexible.

- Have you ever used a canon anime picture for a non-canon character? (ex: like using Naruto's pic and screenshots but your character is an OC)
I would imagine so, though I don't know if the picture I used is from an actual anime.

- When using pics, how often do you use them during the rp?
That and once in the first post, mostly

- Or do you also include reaction pics and gifs to accent your posts at crucial moments during the rp?
I haven't ever done it so far, but it's a good idea. I'm mostly a little lazy when it comes to picture research haha.

- Do you mind which type of pictures your partners use to represent their characters?
I vastly prefer real pictures/persons but I won't bitch about anime or drawing.

- Does it affect how you visualize things if you use one type of picture but they use the other(like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)?
A little. For example with an RP I am currently in, when I saw the drawn picture, I immediately shifted the scenery to a more anime like place and kind of adjusted everything to meet in the middle.

I really like these roleplay-related questions, Quin!

To answer the question, yes I use pictures to represent characters, and I typically only use pictures of real people. I use them only as a visual guide for my character, which is why I often only use a head shot — the body and more detailed features are something I like to describe through words. I have no idea why this is... I think it's that I find the face to be the most memorable part of a character aside from its personality. When a scene plays out in my head as I write or read, I like having the facial references because it's easier to imagine different expressions and how the characters might look at that particular moment, which is great if you're writing a really emotional part of the roleplay. I also like face-claims because they provide less confusion when your partner is describing your character as no two people imagine the same face based off a written description.

How I choose face-claims is a little different than what most people do. Rather than create a character and then labor over trying to find the perfect picture to represent them, the picture is the very first thing I look for. I don't go in with any specific traits in mind (except for ethnicity when it's vital to the roleplay); the only thing I have in mind are general concepts. For example, in one of my past roleplays, the first thing that I wanted a person to notice about my character was a sense of sophistication with a hint of sex appeal. I browse a variety of different photos, using Google Images and Tumblr, and I find a pool of women that give off the aura that I'm after. Sometimes I think of a model/musician/actress that I think has the qualities I'm after, and then I search for other faces that have those traits. Using the earlier example, the first faces I thought of who exude sophistication with subtle sex appeal were Lana Del Rey, Gemma Arterton, and Adele. After I realized it was because of their eyes (large, slight almond shape, with softly arched eyebrows), I tailored my search to look for women who had that feature.

Over time my mind decides on more specific traits like hair/eye color, and I'll just keep browsing until I find a picture I think is a great fit for the kind of character I want to play. The downside is that sometimes this takes 15 minutes, and other times it takes a couple hours. But once I have their face figured out, I build the character around that appearance. It's rare that I ever use celebrities, but if I feel that they are the perfect fit, I'll go with their faces. I've actually used Lana Del Rey once, and one of the Victoria's Secret Angels once (I can't remember her name right now).

The funny thing is that even though I spend so much time with my own character's appearance, I don't mind whether my partner uses a face-claim or not. I'm perfectly happy reading their written descriptions with no visual supplementation at all. But if they do use a visual representation of their character, I ask that it's also an image of real people. While I watch anime, appreciate its art style, and have had my fair share of anime man-crushes, it breaks the flow of the story for me. I imagine roleplays playing out in a "real world," and the anime character breaks that consistency. And whenever I think about a real person interacting with an animated character (normally, sexually, whatever) it never fails to make me giggle. It's comes across as a little odd to me.

But I use pictures for more than faces! I use them for buildings, clothing, or sometimes even to clarify a background setting for the scene. Some people say using images is because of laziness or inability to just write the description, but I don't agree with that. Using pictures not only fuels your imagination, but the imagination of your partner as well. It gets the juices flowing (no pun intended). They provide emotion and impact to the roleplay.

Tying in with that, I'd never thought of using reaction pics/gifs in roleplays. That's a really interesting idea... Maybe even one that I'd like to try. Do you use them, Quin? If so, how often do you use them? When do you feel it's appropriate to use them? Does it ever break the visual consistency for you if you use a reaction gif that doesn't have the face of your character?

Yes
If yes
Do you use photos representing real people Why or why not? I make the choice to use models and singers. It makes it easier to find more than one picture of them. I don’t always do this though. If I can find a picture of someone, and I like the picture, then I’ll go with it. I use bing and deviantart to find most, if not all, of my pictures. With deviantart, I can find galleries where there are more than one picture of the same girl.
How do you choose who represents your characters the best? I know this may sound crazy, but it’s a feeling really. I see the picture, and the character that I’ve already created just seems to fit. In my mind, when I’m creating a character, I usually have an idea of what I want them to look like. I keep searching until I find a picture that clicks.
Do you ever use actors/celebrities? Yes. Indeed I do. My faceclaim that I use for my character Tessa Arcadia is actually an actress/singer.
When using actors/actresses to represtent your characters, do youe ver base the character off of roles that actor has played? No. When I found the picture I use for Tessa, I had no idea the movie she had done as a child. I didn’t even know she was a singer. I had done a search for women with white hair, and I found her. I found a picture that listed her name and went from there. It was shocking to find out the movie she had done as a child. I found more pictures of her, and some of them where related to her band. I listened to one of her songs, and she’s actually as gothic/emo as the character Tessa can be. So it was a pleasant coincedence actually. Other than her, my teenage girls are just models that I searched for. My faceclaim for Callie Coleman comes from deviantart.

Do you use anime or art? Why or why not? I don’t make it a habit to. The pictures seem fake to me. Granted they are humans, but it’s something that has been drawn or created on a computer. There is no real life essence to them. That character never actually took a human breath. I will use them if my partners have a preference for them.
When using drawn representations, do you use other people’s art? I just do a bing search. Clearly it’s not my own work. I struggle with stick figures.
Or do you draw your own? I struggle with stick figures.
Does either matter to you? Not really. The real life pictures aren’t mine. So why would it bother me to use someone else’s artwork?
Have you ever used a canon anime picture for a non-canon character? (ex: like using Naruto’s pic and screenshots but your character is an OC) No.

When using picks, how often do you use them during the rp? That one depends. Most of the time, it’s just at the beginning to establish my character. If I have a partner that likes pictures used during the rp, then I have no problem doing that. I have never included reaction pictures and gifs. Once, and I probably would not be able to do this again even if I tried, I had a partner request very specifically that he would like for my character to show up wearing a lot of pink. I think he even wanted her to have a big bow in her hair. She would get to his house, and when it became clear who’s home she was at, clearly she would not be happy. I knew that. I managed to find a picture of the girl I was using for the rp, Tessa Arcadia, in a pink dress, with a big bow, staning with her arms folded, and she was not happy. It was too perfect. I don’t include the gifs because I’m not good at looking for those kinds of things. I guess I only include the crucial moment pics when my partner wants them.

Do you nind which type of pictures your partner use to represent their characters?
Does it affect how you visualize things if you one type of picture buut they use the other (like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)? I don’t mind what type of picture my partner uses. As long as they’re happy and comfortable, I’m okay. Yes it does make it harder for me to visualize their character if they use anime. I will be honest about that. I will still try though.

My using pictures isn’t just for my partner. It’s for my benefit as well. I already have my character who is living out whatever I decide within the rp. A faceclaim gives a face to name, the character, the person that I am controlling. It’s not just some name I typed on the screen anymore. It helps give them more depth.

I agree with Ari; they are interesting questions, and it's good to read other peoples thoughts.

I don't usually use faceclaims. Much like Lady Serpentine, it's because of the difficulty I have in selecting them. Being unable to visualuse or create images in my head, makes it impossible to reconcile the 'sense' of the character I have in mind to an actual physical image, and the few times I've attempted, it's, for lack of a better word, stressed me.

I can spend an hour or more scrolling through different images and still have no idea if any closely resemble the character I've described, or I can select an image first, but then have the same trouble describing them; "are those eyes green or blue, is that hair dark brown or black?" I honestly struggle to tell the difference, and don't want to send an image which appears nothing like my character, doesn't meet any preferences for looks my partners have, or write that a description that doesn't match. I think that'd be off-putting!

The few times I have used them has been because it was something my partner enjoyed, and they actually sent me a few options to choose from, rather than me finding them myself! In the end, and it's much the same for me when reading any fiction, what the character looks like, in great detail, is largely irrelevant. I care more about 'who' they are, and as long as I have a general sense, or the basics, that's all I need. I'm more than happy for my partner to use face-claims, but I never request them, and I tend to shy away from people who demand them for the above reasons.

I will, very occasionally, use images to illustrate an object or item where it's unusual, and want to ensure my partner and I (and the readers, if any) are on the same page as to what I'm talking about without needing to interrupt the story-flow by taking a paragraph to describe it.

If I am using the same character over and over again for roleplays, then I usually prefer to have a picture...because I find it tedious to have to explain what he/she looks like every time I start a new roleplay. I usually use a picture to give the other person a general idea of what the character looks like and then in roleplay I may adjust a few features depending on the context we are in. I'll show one or two pictures at the beginning of the roleplay and that's it.

I usually go with Anime, Cartoon, or CG characters, but I wouldn't be opposed to using a real life picture. I guess I am just drawn to the former rather than the later. I use other peoples art because usually am browsing around aimlessly when I spot a picture I like and I end up saving it later to use as a character later.

I don't mind what sort of picture another person uses for their character as long as it isn't poorly drawn or of poor quality. If I am using an anime pic and they are using a real life picture, my mind will either cartoonize everything or realify everything so that it makes sense. I can't do the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" thing in a sexual context. It's just strange to me. XD

I am an extremely visual person. To the point of utter ridiculousness. However, because of being able to visualize things so very well, I don't make it a requirement that my writing partner make a face claim. BUT I do request that they describe their characters in writing. So, if they want to find pictures, it's solely up to them. I do find it fun to have them, but it's hardly a necessity nor will the lack of having them deter me. But. As I said, I really like to have things described. And this goes beyond characters. This extends into clothing, environment, emotions, everything. >.<

Anyway, that said, I do find it fun to use them from time to time and I'm not partial to using any sort of deal over another (though at one time I was, but I've evolved since then). Anyway, bring on the anime or digital art or celebs or models. I don't care so long as it fits whatever myself and my co-writer is going for. That said, when I decide I want to use them, I usually look at pictures first and let those speak to me before settling on a final look. And really, it'll either be my mood or whether or not my co-writer wants them that I use them and spend the time on it. Otherwise the process would stress me out.

One thing I will add is that I've had people dictate appearances to me and, well....that's been one of the most off-putting things to me like ever. I can get it if someone says they have a thing for red heads. But fucking 'A' don't tell me her looks down to the finest detail or demand a certain picture. Inside I will be seething and wanting to cut you. <.< Because I sure as shit won't do that to you and I view the whole thing as a co-creation. We each create our own characters and put them in a story we write together. So the magic is lost the moment you dictate anything to me regarding my character.

No. It's always seemed goddamn lazy to me, with the SOLE exception of art created specifically to depict your character. I've had several artists show me how they see Trygon (And Nicholas, too~) and I always find it far more interesting how my words form images in the minds of others. Start with a picture and you get none of that.

I use them. I don't use real people/celebrities. I tend to use Art but nothing too cartoony. When I find the image I want to use that represents my character I put a link to it in every single post in the RP at the top of the post.

I also require my partner to use images.

I don't use real life people/celebrities because they never fit the image of my RPs. Art always works better for me because there are far more options that fit the theme of what I'm doing. On rare occasions I'll use images of actual people [Usually for the stories I have that take place in the Victorian era and what not.]

The reason I use the images myself and require my partner to do so is because no matter how well they are described I can never visualize faces. If someone described the character from the tip of the head to the bottoms of the feet and the environment, I'd be able to imagine everything EXCEPT the face. That goes for everything with me. I have this inability to imagine faces/facial expressions or even remember faces. So thats why I use them. I still use descriptions in my RP, the images just help me put a face to everything so it makes it easier for me to write and visualize the scenes.

If my own art wasn't so cartoon-y I'd use my own. ; x;

Yep.

If yes

Not if I have a choice. The only time I do so is when a partner insists on it, but luckily that doesn't happen.

I just kind of google their most defining trait and go 'Yeah that's good'.

I try to avoid it.

Do you use anime or art? Why or why not? When using drawn representations, do you use other people's art? Or do you draw your own? Does either matter to you?
Yep. If I use a reference for a character, 99% of the time it's a picture I drew or (most often), a picture I commissiond from someone else to draw for me. I try my damnedest to avoid stealing art from random places or Pixiv or other sites and try to rely on description, but then there are those partners who DEMAND a picture of a character I just made, so I groan and load up gelbooru even though I don't really want to.

Have you ever used a canon anime picture for a non-canon character? (ex: like using Naruto's pic and screenshots but your character is an OC)
I try to avoid it.

When using pics, how often do you use them during the rp? Do you just use it for the character profile and then that's it? Or do you also include reaction pics and gifs to accent your posts at crucial moments during the rp? Why or why not?
I just use them at the beginning when we're discussing our characters.

Do you mind which type of pictures your partners use to represent their characters? Does it affect how you visualize things if you use one type of picture but they use the other (like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)?
I don't really care either way. I don't ask for or need pictures from partners, and it doesn't change how I imagine things in the RP.
[/quote]

If yes
Do you use photos representing real people? Why or why not? I usually prefer to use real people.One reason is because I wouldn't be able to personally identify with an anime image (like,it'd be hard for me to see the character as anything other than an animated character.) Also,I like using some of my favorite actors or musicians.
How do you choose who represents your characters the best? If the character I'm playing is associated with a darker plot,then I usually use Kyo,Dir en grey's vocalist,because of how dark his stage persona is.If not,then I'll use one of my favorite actors.
Do you ever use actors/celebrities? Yep!
When using actors/actresses to represent your characters, do you ever base the character off of roles that actor has played? Only if it's an RP set in that universe.

Do you use anime or art? Why or why not? ^Explained above.
When using drawn representations, do you use other people's art? N/A
Or do you draw your own? N/A
Does either matter to you? N/A
Have you ever used a canon anime picture for a non-canon character? N/A (ex: like using Naruto's pic and screenshots but your character is an OC)

When using pics, how often do you use them during the rp? Once.Just when I send my profile skeleton to my partner.
Do you just use it for the character profile and then that's it? Yep!
Or do you also include reaction pics and gifs to accent your posts at crucial moments during the rp?
Why or why not? Nope! I'm not that clever.Sort of sounds like fun,but also a lot of effort.Haha.

Do you mind which type of pictures your partners use to represent their characters? Nope! They are their characters,after all.
Does it affect how you visualize things if you use one type of picture but they use the other(like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)? Oddly enough,no.

If no,
Why don't you use pictures for you characters? Feel free to explain.

I prefer not to use pictures for my characters though I have done it occasionally when a partner insists. Personally, I prefer not to because I want my words to paint the picture in my co-writer's mind and because I love that the same words can create so many different visuals for different people.

I definitely do. And it's been mostly RL pics lately, though I have done anime often enough to be comfortable with it. As for how I choose them mostly it's more like the fc inspires a character who then decides that no they aren't going to fade away so I have to do something with them. In that case yeah, they do end up absorbing some of the traits of whatever character they were playing that inspired mine. But not always. Avery's nothing like any character I've seen Kristen Stewart play. Whereas Becks is a strange hybrid of Sin and Roy from Arrow while using Sin's actress. So I guess it varies really.

Never. I love writing and having the mutual process stimulate my imagination. That way, for me, I always envisage an entirely unique character(s).

That said, have seen some amazing original artwork here on BM.

Certainly do

I like it when a character's depiction is multi-media, and incorporating visual elements on top of textural helps with that.

It's kind of intuitive; I know of a lot of image libraries that can be browsed to find the ideal pics.

Almost always, with occasional exceptions. It's a core element of my roleplays here on Blue Moon.

Their roles can inspire an original character, but it's rare for me to use actual fan fiction. I'd rather create something of my own based off them.

No, I don't like anime. Art I have no problem with, and in lieu of a decent pic I would use an appropriate illustration.

When the character is first introduced, it helps establish costume sometimes too.

Why or why not?

Well I didn't previously, but y'know, that's a pretty neat idea!

Do you mind which type of pictures your partners use to represent their characters?
Does it affect how you visualize things if you use one type of picture but they use the other(like, if you have a celeb and they have an anime character)?

Not really no, although it's always good if I find them attractive! I haven't had a clash like the one in the question, although divergent tastes and choices in subject have sometimes killed a prospective RP for me.

Yes, pictures can convey a lot about a character’s appearance efficiently and easily.

No, mainly because I find it a bit creepy to snatch someone’s image off the internet and use it as a caricature for smutty action. I’m far from being the most considerate person in the world, but how would you like it if someone used your image to represent a serial rapist? Not exactly flattering xD
Don’t really use celebrities, actually loathe celebrity usage since I hardly ever find celebrities to be attractive. I’m much more likely to find some random guy/girl on FB to be more appealing. And I don’t use those for reasons mentioned prior. Furthermore I’d be influenced too much by the actor or the roles they’ve played.

Yes, because I’m not comfortable with real-images. I don’t really have an issue since the a fictional person, and there’s no match-up of actor and character. I tend to avoid characters that are well known though for the same reasons as celebrities (Eg; Naruto). I’ve probably used a canon anime picture for a character before, but not knowingly. As for who’s art… I generally tend to use other people’s art, but have a handful of art I’ve commissioned for the characters I’ve really enjoyed playing.

Mainly just the character at the start, though if there’s an important scene that needs to be set, I’ll try to find a suitable image. Again an image is worth a lot of information, and it’s good to have both participants in the RP envisioning the same thing. I’ve considered reaction pics, but it’s too much hassle to find/commission multiple expressions.

Yes, an image can definitely influence my motivation at the start of an RP, and having a clear image of what a character looks like can help in making me as a writer feel attracted to the character (in a non-perverse way). Pairing an anime character with a real life image though is a complete turn off since in my mind it looks more comical than nice xD

Let's discuss people's preferences in regard to using pictures for their role-playing characters.
As I said above, I don’t really buy the argument that using imagery is lazy or less ‘skilled’ in any way. I’ve participated in too many RP’s were the imagery in my mind isn’t the same as the one in my partners, and minimizing that is a good thing. Furthermore I’ve yet to come across anyone who’s been able to describe a character to a satisfactory standard. More often than not people just state simple stats like hair/eye colors, height, and age-appearance (middle aged). While emphasizing sexy features like ‘broad shoulders’ or a ‘slender waist’

Furthermore, just because someone uses an images, it doesn’t mean they can’t write down additional features either. If anything I’d counter-argue that not having an image is a form of laziness, since finding a good image is a fair amount of work, and if you describe your character ontop of that, you’re covering just as much work as a pure description plus more.

Reviving this. See what current members have to say about face claims and character pics. :)

That's allota questions.

Yes, very quick and aids with description, some features of characters can be quite hard to explain, especially when you can ramble often like myself, so having a picture to work alongside when I'm writing a description for my character (Even if I don't post it for my partner.) is extremely useful. I can look at the picture and describe it as I see it, that way, I stop myself from rambling.

Concept, Status and location.

A rough ex-soldier in a post-apocalyptic world isn't going to be wearing a suit. Just as much as the son of a billionaire who inherits his fathers company isn't going to be wearing a rugged jacket and jeans (more than likely) When I grab a character face claim it's almost often more about how the person is presented in the picture. I'll always include the additional detail in my google search of 'Post-Apocalyptic', 'in a suit' that sort of thing as what you wear and how you present yourself can very clearly distinguish you from others.

I've never gone super into this sort of thing, I've seen the celebrity threads but I've never gone deep into a celeb RP. It's not something I'm against the opportunity just hasn't risen.

N/A

Entirely depends on the partner, I have nothing against it, some partners are passionately against it. I can understand why, Anime proportions are sometimes drastically off but it doesn't before me entirely.

When using drawn representations, do you use other people's art? Or do you draw your own? Does either matter to you?

I am unfortunately a terrible artist, otherwise I'd love to draw my own characters.

No, however this wouldn't be something a far shout from what I would do.

In multi-character RP's I'll use pictures of characters often when the character is first introduced just to make it a bit easier on my partner getting used to the multiple characters and what each one looks like. It saves me the time of explaining the appearance of the character over and over again every time they talk I'll just instead put their name a link to their face claim.

Or do you also include reaction pics and gifs to accent your posts at crucial moments during the rp? Why or why not?

I do not, often the character pic that I've chosen wont have a variety of different pictures as previously stated I've never played a celebrity which is where this would come into play most of the time. I likely wouldn't ever do it mostly due to my laziness to scour the internet for that many gifs and pics.

I have this in my thread. This is my 'preference' however I always make it especially clear to my partners that I only care about their character being shorter than mine, anything extra just gives their character a push into my direction of preference but I make it abundantly clear that it is not necessary to tick all these boxes should they choose to RP with me.

No.

I definitely like using a picture for my character (generally only the primary character), and while I can do without my partner using one, I really prefer they do. I'm a visual person like that ;)

I don't like anime but would be ok with it for a NPC. I don't find it realistic and will probably imagine my own thing if only provided with that.

I could go for well drawn, realistic art... But really prefer a picture. If there's no suitable pic setting and clothes wise, just send me a headshot.

I like it when my partner uses various pics of their character or setting or objects during the RP but definitely do not need it, and I don't do it either.

Back
Top Bottom