Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic Locations (Tia and Zeeman)

He pushed his cock into her ass and she screamed in pleasure. It was like nothing that she had ever felt and Jen begged him for more. Each stroke of his cock was a delight to her, a mixture of pleasure and pain all together and she loved it. Her orgasms intensified and she screamed, begging him for his cock. As his hot cum shot into her ass she screamed with delight, orgasm wracking her body and she was just delighted. This was so good, and she wanted it and more. More of it, always, more of it. His cock was big and satisfying, but it was just one cock. She needed it hard again, and now.

But he slid his cock out of her ass and he patted the bed next to him. She moved, immediately and obediently and sat next to him. She listened to him and what he said to her. She was born to be a pleasure machine? Looking at him she concentrated and listened to what he said. After he had finished she thought about it for a moment and then nodded her head. "You are going to sell me at an auction? The person who buys me will keep me and will they take my virginity? I..." she looked down at her hands in her lap and then spoke again "I know that my father would be very disappointed in my for having such dirty thoughts" if only she realised it, if only she knew, her father had been instrumental in turning her into who she was, but Jen did not see it. "But, honestly, I need it. I want it and when I.. when my pussy tightens and then I shudder all over like that, it's the best thing. When you put yourself into me it hurt and it ... oh but it was good"

She turned to him, putting her hand on his cheek and kissing him deeply "Thank you for showing me so much, for teaching me. For pushing your cock into my ass. Will... how will you sell me?" she asked, looking at him with eyes which were totally naive and yet a hardening of her nipples as she ran through scenarios in her head. "Will they be able to see me? Touch me or push their fingers into me? Will you give them a taste of me so long as they don't take my virginity?" she asked, her eyes darkening with desire at the thought of it. At the thought of how he might auction her. "It makes me feel hot here" she said, taking his hand and putting it against the lips of her pussy "To think of you selling me, of a group of men all looking and wanting and touching and testing. Should I dress for them like I dressed for my husband?"

The prospect of being auctioned off, of being tasted and tested and degraded in every way possible was enough to have her nipples hard, her eyes dilated and her pussy dripping. Of course, this was mingling with his hot cum running from her ass where he had just fucked her.

Armondo listened to her and he sighed. even though she delighted him like no other ever had or ever will, he knew the right thing to do was to not only sell her but to make sure that she ended up in a place where she would be treated like the prize she was. he knew a few and was sure that most likely, several wealthy men would be more than willing to step up to the plate and make a bid for her.

"My dear, if you only knew just how special you are. you are one in a million, a princess, a sex goddess. You were put on this earth not only to please a select small group of very lucky men, but you are also here to please yourself. you have a very unique gift, your ability to learn hos to please so quickly,is like nothing I have ever even heard about before. and your appetite for sexual pleasure is unheard of, like in erotic fairy tales. you deserve much more than I can give you, I only hope I can find the right man for you. someone who will keep you in riches and who will spoil and treat you as you deserve to be treated. I have already made a few calls to a few men that I know personally, but also to a man whom is kind of like a broker, and knows how to pull this off quickly and correctly. I must leave you again for a short bit, as soon as some food shows up for you. I am worried about your safety here, I must act quickly and get you to a new a much safer life. in a very short time you have shown me bliss and happiness, it is only fair that I do my best for you."

he got up and got himself dressed. upon hearing a knock he opened the door just enough to get the plate of food. he set down food for her and once she stood up her put the chastity belt back on her. reminding her it was for her own safety. he left her once more, but this time he knew it was only for a very short bit. it was going to be the last time he left her side until he had things set up for her action. once outside the door he had a talk with Roman. he explained some of what he had planned for the next 24 hours. he also had to promise him an extra big bonus for helping him to pull this off. he gave him a minute to go relieve himself while he stayed guard. when Roman came back he left to go to his house. he sent two extra men to help Roman guard his door. he went to his office and quickly gathered what he needed and then to his bedroom to do the same. he was on his way back in no time.

he had left Louis in charge of his house, he could trust him enough for that. when he got back onto his boat he heard a bit of commotion as he neared his cabin door. there were a few of his men gathered around Roman and the other two guards, talking loudly and getting close to being an ugly scene. Armondo showed up just in time. he pulled back on the slide mechanism for his sub machine gun, it made a very distinctive sound and got everyone's attention. Armondo knew how to use his power and leadership skills to gain control quickly.

"the next motherfucker I find on My boat without my express permission gets ten extra holes in his shit-bag body and then gets fed to the sharks. anyone here not quite understand what I just fucking said? not clear the fuck off before I start to subtract the number of assholes I have working for me!" he had his gun aimed right at them and his eyes were full of anger, he was rarely challenged, and when he was a lesson was taught for all others to remember. they backed off and left the boat, and that was the end of that. as soon as they were gone Armondo had further instructions for Roman and the other two.

"they have been warned, shot the next fucker who steps foot on this boat, have you got that?" they all nodded, and a special look exchanged between Roman and him. Roman knew his job was to shoot either of the tow guards if they turned or did not keep the others off. Armondo opened his cabin door and went in.

She listened to what he had to say about why he was selling her on and Jen looked at him as though she did not quite believe him. "But I am just me. I don't think I'm special. If I was, my father would have sold me for much more, don't you think?" she said and she smiled, then kissed him, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around him, around his neck "How much will you sell me for?" she asked, her voice whispering.

"Thank you" she whispered when he reminded her that the chastity belt was for her own safety and she watched him carefully. She didn't entirely believe that there was anything that she was in danger from - after all she was just her and she didn't understand that someone might want her. But Jen agreed to do what Armondo told her to and so she stayed where she was.

And she heard it all.

And so, when he stepped into the cabin, Jen was wide eyed and afraid. She was kneeling in the corner of the room, the sheet wrapped around her and she had in her hand the bulb from the bedside lamp which she had broken and was jagged glass. She looked at Armondo as he walked in, dropped the bulb and stood, the sheet falling from her and she looked at him.

"I... I was afraid. I think you're right, why are they there?" she asked and she was shaking with fear. It didn't even occur to her to threaten Armondo, instead she simply stood up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and saying to him in a very genuine manner "I was afraid. Please, please don't leave me again?"

He saw her, she looked frightened. She ran to him and wrapped herself around him, pleading with him not to leave her again. “Don’t worry my sweet little thing, I do not plan on leaving you, I am going to stay right here with you and protect you.” he had made arrangements for Roman and the other two to stay put. Meals would be brought to all of them. Hopefully this would take less than 24 hours.

Armondo comforted her, told her everything would be alright. “Look my child, these men that work for me, they are just apes, not very refined at all. They know nothing but simple thoughts, they have no future plans beyond their next meal or conquest. I have made a few calls and I brought everything with me that I need to get this finished quickly. I have my satelight phone with me, and plent y of guns and ammo, just in case. With any luck I can have you out of here and somewhere safe very soon.” He comforted her some more, then he led her to the bed.

Maybe we should do something to help take you mind off of all of this?” he stood so she could help undress him, he would let her please him orally first, then he would take his time pleasing her orally, there was no rush.

Meanwhile things were already happening fast. His broker friend knew how to get things moving quickly, and he had lots of contacts. Lear jets were already fired up and getting ready for take-off. Within a few more hour’s time, several very wealthy men would be on their way to his small hideaway island. These kinds of men brought their own security with them, there would no longer be any threat from Armondo’s thugs once they arrived.

Jen felt his arms wrap around her and she heard his words as he reassured her that she was safe. She nodded, fear still inside her but leaving quickly. He told her that he would not leave her and she nodded her head "Thank you, Armondo. Thank you" Less than 24 hours, that would be ok, she would be sold off to someone else then and she knew that he would be sure to sell her to someone who would look after her and Jen looked up at him with wide eyes.

Then, he led her to the bed and Jen smiled, blushing as he said that they could take her mind off all of this and she looked at him, hungrily. "I'd like that, please" she said softly and then she moved to undress him. Slowly, carefully and with her hands trailing over his body and then she lowered her mouth to his cock with a groan of deep pleasure. She took her time, slowly kissing and licking his cock and then she screamed in pleasure as he licked her.

Armondo might well be pleasued to know that Jen appeared to be untiring in terms of her sexual hunger. She licked and sucked him and she was hungry for him. "Will they really look after me?" she asked, kissing his cock gently, her head lowered down to him and her hands on his body, hungrily.

Armondo was laying back and just enjoying her attention. “Yes, I promise I will find someone who will treat you well and look after your safety also. I will stay with you to keep you safe until the buyers arrive. Food will be brought to us when we need it, we have nothing to do but wait, well almost nothing to do.” Armondo was well aware that his time with her was limited. He was also aware that just being with her was going to ruin women for him. who could possibly compare to her? how could any other woman ever please him like she could, it made him sad to think about this. So instead he had her spin around and mount his face wither soaking wet pussy, while she continued to re-awaken his cock.

They would spend the next few hours doing this, giving each other oral pleasure and when he could no longer get it up he used some nipple clamps on her rock hard nipples and a small vibrator on her throbbing clit. It of course drove her wild and she screamed out orgasm after orgasm. He had to cover her face with a pillow to keep her from screaming too loud.

They took a break to eat and shower, then some rest. Several lear jets were on the way and a few more getting ready to depart. Armondo’s island had a small runway on it but he was not far from a much bigger island and civilization. The jets would land there and then load into small planes or just charter very big boats. By morning the first would be arriving. And none too soon either!

As the day continued and she and Armondo gave each other more and more pleasure, Jen grew wetter and wetter, orgasm after orgasm wracking her body. She worked on his cock and she licked and sucked well beyond the point where he might believe he was done, but she brought him back to life more than he might have thought possible. When he put nipple clamps on her, she screamed in pleasure and her body rocked as she came immediately. Juices poured out of her and she begged him for more, more pain more pleasure... more.

The touch of the vibrator had her orgasming again and she was, indeed, driven wild. Her pussy was pouring with juices, her body shaking from head to toe and she was desperate for him. Truly, just desperate for him. She did not sleep all night, but rather she spent her time licking and sucking him, kissing every inch of his body, showering attention on him. She pushed herself on to him, begging him for the nipple clamps and the vibrator, telling him that she would be a good, good girl for him.

She was desperate for him. For his cock. His tongue. His fingers. But not just to pleasure her, but she was desperate to pleasure him.

When the morning came, she looked up at him and smiled softly "Would you like me to dress a certain way or to go somewhere or to... " she looked around and she shrugged "How will you auction me, my owner?" she asked, thoughtfully, her fingers dancing on his cock and wrapping around his shaft.

When the morning came, she looked up at him and smiled softly "Would you like me to dress a certain way or to go somewhere or to... " she looked around and she shrugged "How will you auction me, my owner?" she asked, thoughtfully, her fingers dancing on his cock and wrapping around his shaft.

It had been a long day and long night. Armondo awoke to find her trying to suck his worn out cock back to life. She had thoroughly worn him out, he was no match for her. “My sweet dear, you must let me check my messages, I have lost track of time. Give me a minute or two to clear my head.”

He got up on shaky legs and checked his phone, there were several messages. He threw his clothes on and went to his door. Roman was still at his post, doing his duty. The other two were sleeping, but still at their posts.

“Your food will be here any minute Armondo. We haven’t had any trouble since last time, but I don’t know how long that will last. By tonight I am hoping we can make a much safer arrangement.”

“Thanks Roman, you have done well. and actually things will be changing within a very short time. we will have some new guests arriving in less than an hour or so. Mister Z will be arriving and he brings with him his own security. Very soon we will be in the clear. Let me know when the food arrives. And again, thank you for your loyalty, Roman.”

Armondo ducked back into his cabin, and young Jen was eager to please hi yet again. Knowing it might be the very last time he stripped and laid on the bed, he let her swallow his cock and pump her face on it until she once again milked him dry of his seed. She no sooner finished when the knock on the door let him know their food had arrived. He retrieved their food and they sat down to consume it, they were both famished!

By the time they were finished with their food his phone was ringing off the hook. He went to his door to talk to Roman.
“Send one of these to fetch Louis, we have to make some preperations, our first guests will be arriving very soon. I think we will be moving the girl to the house and set up over there where we will have more room.”

A plane was on its way to his island from near-by. A few more would not be far behind. A very good sized plush cruiser was also on its way, it was about to get very interesting.

There was no doubting it, she was discovering things about herself. She was discovering that she was hungry, desperate for him. But for all that she knew that she was desperate for sex, for sexual gratification and to give pleasure, Jen knew that she would always be grateful to Armondo for teaching her. She knew that it was their last night together, because he told her so, therefore she did her best to make sure that she pleased him every way that she could. But it had to be said, she was as enthusiastic as the sight of the food, because as she said to Armondo with a smile "Gosh, I'm starving"

He spoke to Roman and he came back in and Jen just went with it. She trusted Armondo to take care of her and to make sure that the person that he sold her to would look after her too. Because at the end of the day, he could have taken her virginity, he could take her for himself. He could have given her to his men but he had not. So, sitting there and finishing off the food, she put her hand on his arm. "I want to thank you" she said quietly "I know that... well, the thing is, I'm very grateful to you. Thank you"

She had no idea of people who were coming and so, because she didn't want him to feel too weird about things, she asked "So, is anyone actually going to want to buy me, Armondo? I mean... I've never... what will you do if no one wants me?" she asked. But when that fear was put out in the open and when she knew it was time, she went where he told her, wore what he told her and did as she was told.

“Why of course they will want you my dear, how silly of you to think otherwise. Several very wealthy men have already spent a great deal of money just to get here in a hurry, so that they might have a better shot at acquiring you for their very own. Come now, we can just leave these dishes for someone else to clean up. Get yourself dressed now, and be mindful to dress in such a way as to make yourself not look desirable. That will be best just to get you to the safety of my villa. I will take you directly to my quarters and there you will be supplied with something much more pretty and sexy to wear.” Armondo was up now and moving about, gathering his person al stuff.

“My guards will be coming with us, Louis is already at the air strip, our first special guests are arriving any time now. This will be a very busy day for sure for both of us. I would normally have special instructions for you but I believe you should just be yourself, act as you see fit, just follow your own instincts and you will be just fine. I have purposely not invited some of the wealthy men I sometimes associate with, mostly because they are pigs and would not treat you as you deserve to be treated. I was very picky about who I invited. Although there will be a bidding process of sorts, you will not necessarily go to the highest bidder. I will have the last say in who you go to, I have, well, I have grown fond of you, and I want you to be happy.” He waited for her to be ready, then he opened the door a crack.

“Are we all set Roman?” he turned back towards her and nodded. “Okay, here we go. We are going to walk straight to the house, its not a far walk but we will not dally. You just stick close to me and Roman, I really don’t expect any trouble, but you never know.” He opened the door and they went out. The two other men in front followed by Armondo with his submachine gun drawn and ready, and pistols in his belt. He was followed closely by Jen who was dressed very drably and had a hood over her head and face. Roman was bringing up the rear. The walked quickly and with purpose down the hall, up the short set of stairs and out into daylight on the deck of his ship.

As they glanced around they could see a few men here and there mulling about and looking at them with curiosity. They proceeded to de-board the boat and to walk on the long dock toward land. The sight of the drawn guns seemed to be enough to keep his cutthroat men in line. They were curious, but not so much as to get their heads blown off. When Armondo meant business, few every challenged him, and the ones that did are no longer alive to tell about it.

They made it to his house without incident, but he was still relieved just the same. He got her to his quarters and showed her a dressing area full of wonderful things to wear. He let her pick what to wear after giving her instructions, she was to make herself look as sexy and erotic as possible. He was interested to see what her instinct would lead her to in what she chose to wear. He waited in the outer room at the entrance to his suit with Roman. He had just gotten word from Louis, the first plane was on the ground and he was in the process of bringing all of them and their supplies to the house.

She did as she was bid, pulling the cloak with the hood over herself and lifting the hood up. She was mindful as he told her to be and then she moved with him. He told her of who he had invited and, more importantly, who he had not and Jen smiled at him. "Thank you, Armondo" she said, softly. When she was ready she moved with him and she tried her best to stay as inconspicuous as possible.

Eventually, they made it to his house without any bother and Jen scurried into his quarters. Then there was the dressing room and she looked around like a child in a candy shop. It was wonderful! Just wonderful! He told her that she could pick what she was going to wear. He told her to look as sexy and as erotic as possible and so, Jen looked around and then chose.

A white babydoll which was short, so very short. White stockings, white suspenders and white lacy panties. The babydoll was see through everywhere except over her nipples and so her body was completely on show but her nipples and her pussy were hidden, which was just what she wanted.

White high heel shoes and her hair loose and luxurious around her shoulders and Jen stepped out. Nothing crotchless, no open cup bra. The promise of what was beneath, and she smiled at Armondo. "Like this?" she asked

Armondo came back into the main bedroom area to check on Jen. His eyes lit up when he saw her, his smile went from ear to ear. “You look wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous and most especially so very sexy. I don’t believe any man on earth could resist such a beauty as you my dear Jen. I simply cannot wait to see the looks on their faces when they get a good look at you.” he paused for a moment just to look at her, then he came closer and gave her a hug and a quick kiss.

“It breaks my heart to let you go, but I know in the long run that is what will be best for you, and for once in my life I will put someone else’s needs above my own. You are that special to me Jen, I will never forget you, nor the pleasure you gave me. I will do my very best to make sure that the right man ends up with you for his prize. Now you wait right here my dear while I go great my guests. I will be back in just a few moments.” And with that he left her, his heart heavy with sadness.

He found Roman standing guard outside of his door and found that his first group of guests were just arriving at the house. He instructed Roman to stay put, he would be right back.

He went to his front door and found his first group of visitors. It was none other than Salomon Hallamas, an Arab man worth literally billions. He of course brought along his own body guards and others. There were 12 of them in all besides the man himself. Armondo was very nervous as he had never met the man in person before, he had always delt with his underlings.

“I am so glad you could make it on such short notice Salomon my friend.” He bowed as he offered his hand to the man. He merely made a few hand gestures to his men and several of them scurried off to make a perimeter around the house.

“From this point on, no one enters you house unless you personally come out here and let them pass. I am sure you understand my need for security. I have more men arriving soon, I am sure we will both feel much better once they have arrived.” He paused for effect and then continued.

“So now that I have flown halfway around the world on such short notice, perhaps you would like to invite me in and let me have a look at this most special princess you have in your possession?” he gave Armondo a big smile to let him know he had a sense of humor as well.

“Right this way, right this way.” Armondo led the way as Salomon and a few of his close guard followed him into his house. He had his largest room all set up and looking as nice as it could. There was a bar set up with drinks ready to be poured and finger foods set out as well. he led them in and told them to just relax and make themselves comfortable.

His phone was buzzing, another small plane was landing, more guests arriving. He went to get his prize. He opened his door and found her waiting, still looking so beautiful. He decided he would let Salomon at least see her and maybe talk to her for a few minutes, then he would stash her until the rest arrived. “Right this way now, Roman, you come with us.” He was excited, there was excitement in the air.

“Now remember my sweet thing, just try and relax and be yourself. This first man is not a bad man at all, he is fairly nice. He may ask you questions but don’t be nervous, there are no wrong answers. Lets go have some fun, okay? Oh, here put this robe on, this way you can take it off slowly to let him see the rest of you.” he gave her a silky white robe to put on, and then they were walking towards the main room where Salomon was waiting to see her.

She watched Armondo and she nodded her head. There was someone who was here already and that person was here to look at her and see if he wanted to buy her in Armondo's auction. She grinned at Armondo and she was delighted, truly delighted to see that he was pleased with outfit. She bounced on the heels of her foot and she giggled. "You like it?" she asked and she gave a twirl.

Then, he went out and came back and he had clear directives for her. "I will do my best, Armondo" she said, softly and she stepped into the robe, wrapping it around herself and smiling at him.

When she and Armondo made their way into the main room, Jen bowed her head and spoke quietly."It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that I can answer any questions you might have?" she asked sofftly

Armondo had already told Salomon as much as he could about Jen, her amazing talents as well as her unbelievable desire to please. He let him know about her sexual powers, that she seemed to thrive on sex, that she could not get enough. It was as if she was born and bred to please men, a true sexual Goddess. Armondo was pleased when he saw the reaction in Salomon’s eyes as he brought Jen before him.

Salomon darted his eyes to Armondo and raised his eyebrows, he was impressed indeed. “Please do come forward my pretty one, lets have a better look at you. take your robe off for me, yes, that’s it, very nice, very nice. Turn for me, walk a small slow circle, yes, very good.” He looked again at Armondo, it was easy to see he was very pleased.

“Please do come closer my dear, I won’t bite.” He motioned her closer, he wanted to touch her skin, to run his hands on her body to see how soft her skin was and how firm she was. After touching her here and there he nodded he was done for now. While he was doing all of this he did ask her a few questions, where she was born, things about her heritage and her upbringing. Armondo motioned for Roman to escort her back to the room for safe keeping. Once she was gone Armondo had a quiet conversation with Salomon.

“There are of course several more clients arriving as we speak and a few more still in transit. If you desire just a taste of her talents, if you want to see just how good she is at pleasing her master orally, that can be arranged, for a fee of course. But after that I will wait for all to be here and then we will conduct the auction. I have a physician on hand that will verify her virginity of course. You are the only one who gets a taste before the bidding starts. It will be written into the contract, that whoever wins the bidding will of course get to test out at least a few of her skills before leaving here. I promise satisfaction guaranteed.”

He lead Salomon back to his room, they entered and he explained to Jen that this client was very interested in her, so much so that he wanted to experience oral pleasure from her. Armondo then took a seat on the far end of the room, he had to stay to make sure her virginity stayed intact of course. He sat back to watch his prize work her magic.

Armonodo brought her in front of Solomon and Jen lowered her head and spoke. Solomon told her to come forward, and she did. She stepped forward as he instructed her and she slowly took off her robe, peeling it from her body slowly, sensually. She turned, walking a slow circle and swaying her hips as she did.

As his hands moved over her, Jen's body reacted. She gasped and her breasts lifted and fell as her breathing quickened. She told him where she was born, about her family and her upbringing. "Daddy was very strict. He taught me to serve my owner, whoever that may be. If I failed in that, or disappointed him, he would spank me on my bare bottom" she said, quietly. Then, when he was done she went with Roman, although she nodded to both Armondo and Solomon and spoke softly "Thank you for taking the time to consider me" she whispered and then left.

She made her way back to Armondo's room and she sat on his bed, hands folded in her lap. Then the two of them came into the room and Armondo told her to orally pleasure Solomon. She nodded and smiled at Armondo. "Thank you for the opportunity to pleasure your friend" she said, softly and then she turned to Solomon.

"And thank you" she said, moving forward next to him "I have discovered that I very much enjoy the feeling of cock in my mouth. Please... may I?" she asked, and then she fell to her knees in front of him. There, kneeling on the floor, she looked up at him and she smiled softly. Her hands moved to his belt, undoing it and then unzipping his trousers and freeing his cock. She sighed in pleasure as she saw it for the first time and her lips opened, her tongue dancing over her lips to moisten them. "Oh, oh that's beautiful" she said, and her hands moved to first of all pleasure him briefly, make sure that he was as stiff as he could be. Then, on hand on his balls and she started to massage gently as her late husband Barry had taught her whilst she moved her face against his cock. Kissing him from the root to the tip, licking and kissing and moaning slightly she moved up and down his cock before finally wrapping her mouth around him.

And then, as she took his cock into her mouth for the very first time, Jen worked hard to pleasure him. Her tongue pressed against his cock as she took him all the way down, and she took him into the depths of her throat, voluntarily taking him deep into her throat. Her hands were clamped onto his ass, her mouth tight around him and her head moving fast, pumping against him as she pushed her face onto him and voluntarily forced herself to get face-fucked hard. As his hands clamped on to her head she cried out in pleasure and groaned in delight. She could feel his cum starting to build and she moved her head faster and faster, desperate to drink every last drop.

When he had shot his load into her mouth, and she had licked every drop dry, Jen knelt and looked up at him "Was I a good girl?" she asked, a drop of his cum on her lower lip which she licked off as she looked at him hungrily.

Salomon had the biggest grin on his face. “yes my sweet little one, that was better than just good, that was fantastic!” he turned to Armondo. “I can see why you were so excited and why you boasted so much about her and her natural talents. She is so young and yet she seems so experienced. I can’t remember every receiving oral pleasure quite like that. She got me ready so fast, and she got me to climax right away, A man could get used to that indeed.” He turned back to her. “go ahead and get dressed my dear, you did well.”

He went to pull his pants back up but she did it for him, she was so attentive and just seemed to know what to do without being told. She was an amazingly fast learner.

“She is one in a million for sure, whoever ends up with her will be one lucky man for sure, and he will have to be very rich to out-bid me, ha!” he walked with Armondo back to the main viewing room. Already a few more wealthy men had arrived, and a few more were just landing or docking. The entire island was alive with activity!

Armondo had let Jen know to just rest up and wait until she was called for again. this time he would wait until all of the bidders were present before calling for her again. he left Roman and two of Salomon’s men by her door. He had someone else make sure food and drink would be sent to her while she waited.

A few short hours later and finally all twelve bidders were present. besides Salomon there was an American, Richard Wentworth, whose main compound was in south America, but he owned homes all over the world. And there was Paulo Gianelli, a very wealthy Italian and Chen Lee from China. Pierre Gastone from France and several others.

They had all been previously been given all the details about young Jen, so they all were aware of her supposed abilities and rare talents and her very unique outlook on sex and pleasing her master. In other words she was being presented as a one in a million rare find, the perfect sex slave for one very lucky man.

They were also all told the opening bid started at five million dollars. You had to have that just to be in the game. Armondo had them all gathered in a somewhat semi-circle as he prepared to address them.

“In just a moment I will bring her in so you can see her with your own eyes. She will stop and pose in front of each of you, one at a time. you may ask her any questions you like, anything. You may touch her, feel her briefly. When you have all had a moment with her she will be returned to her waiting room and bidding will start. This will just be the initial bidding session, to um, weed out those who are not as serious as some others may be.”

“Later she will come out again for further and more in depth examination before the final bidding process. The winning bidder will of course take immediate possession of her once the moneys have been deposited in my Caymen Islands account. Is all of that clear gentlemen?’ he got nods from all. It was time to start the initial bidding!

This went on for about an hour, by the time they were done, five were left standing, the other seven were being shown to their planes or boats. The bidding had topped out at seventeen million US dollars. Armondo went to go get his prize, it was time for her second showing.

It was a strange thing to know that these men who she had seen so very briefly were bidding to own her. But then, Barry and her father had decided that she would marry him without ever discussing it with her. So, she did what Armondo told her to do and she waited, patiently, in the room. She nibbled at some food, slowly almost grazing and waiting to find out what it was that was going to happen to her.

Perhaps she should have been, but Jen was not in any way excited as she sat there and waited. What gave her pleasure, genuinely, was the thought of pleasing her master, her owner. What was happening here was just deciding who that would be. Nothing more.

So, an hour later, she lifted her head up as Armondo made his way into the room and she smiled. "The second showing?" she asked, standing up. "What should I let them do to me?" she asked and added, just in case that wasn't exactly clear "Where should I step back?"

Then, she looked at him, tilting her head to one side and she stepped towards him. "Would you like me to give you oral pleasure before we go back in?" she asked. If he wished it, she would work to make sure that she gave him the best blow job he had ever had from her since she thought that it would probably be the last one. Or of course.... "Or would you like me to bend over the bed so that you can take me in the ass?" she asked, her nipples hardening at the thought of both of those things and she looked at him hungrily.

But when they were done, having done whatever he wanted (and she would perform her absolute best) then she would go with him and go where she was told. In front of these five, one of whom would be her owner soon, her nipples hardened and her pussy grew wet. But she said nothing until she was spoken to.

Armondo groaned when she offered herself to him. he did not want to keep them waiting for long, and yet, at the same time she was right this would be the very last time he could have her in any way. He smiled at her. “you are indeed one in a million my sweet princess, I shall miss you do, my heart will ache every time I think of you.”

He dropped his pants as he sat down in a chair. “please me one more time my precious as I am sure no one will ever be your equal.”

She proceeded to give him the very best blow job of his life! When he came it felt like she was sucking the cum right up from his toes. He was left speechless, his eyes crossed and his head dizzy from the sensations. It took him a few minutes to recover and be able to speak.

“My sweet sex princess, that was truly amazing, how is it possible that you keep getting better each time? Give me just a minute to get my senses back and then it is time to take you back out there, for the final bidding. I will do my very best to make sure you go to the right man, the one that will treat you like you deserve to be treated.”

He got himself together, his heart feeling heavy and sad. He knew he had to go through with this even though his mind was struggling with it. If only he was already wealthy enough to keep her for his own? But he wasn’t, and he was a wanted man in several parts of the world. He could never keep her protected like the men in the other room. He knew in his heart he would never get over missing her. he sighed and stood up, it was show time.

He lead her back into the showing room, which was way less crowded now. There were only five bidders left. Salomon, the American Richard Wentworth, the Italian Paulo, the Frenchman Pierre and the Chinese man Chen Lee. They were all so wealthy that several million was just pocket change to them. They had stopped at seventeen million, now Armondo would see who was serious and who was just playing.

“Gentlemen, for the final bidding process you will be allowed a taste if you will, of her amazing talent. You will get to experience firsthand her amazing oral talents, and you will also be allowed to witness up close as my doctor examines her hymen and shows you that she is still indeed intact. The doctor brought along special equipment just for this purpose.” He lets all of that sink in first.

“Now seeing as one of you has already had his sample, “he nods to Salomon who is grinning his approval. “that leaves four of you that are elligible for this treat, I do assume that all four of you will be interested in a sample treat?” there is a bit of chuckling among them, as if anyone in their right mind would say no to this?

“Chen stepped up first, they of course would have the option of standing, sitting or even lying down to receive her gift. Chen chose to stand. He also chose to not bother to receive his gift away from the others over on the other side of the room. Chen was not the least bit shy. He just stood up and waited for her. Armondo nodded to her and she did the rest. She undid his pants and got down to business. You could tell the others were already impressed as she had him speechless and sputtering in no time. when she was finished with him he was shaking and had a hard time keeping his balance as he stumbled back to his chair. They could hear him mumbling amazing over and over.

Next came the American, Richard. He was a handsome man, and when she undid his pants all could see he was packing some serious meat! She not only had his eyes crossed but she made all of them look on with wide eyes as she deep throated him all the way. When she was finished with him it was becoming obvious to all of them she was dripping wet and ready to fuck all of them until they could not see straight. They were all beyond impressed!

Next came Pierre, the Frenchman. He too had a very long cock and she futher amazed them by taking him all and by letting him skull fuck her! he gripped her head in both hands and just pounded his long cock down her throat endlessly until he exploded his cum down her throat. He nearly feel over he was so dizzy, Armondo had to come to his aid and hold him up. Pierre was speechless as he was shuffled back to his seat. When he was pounding his cock down her throat you could see her throat swell each time his long cock went deep, it was like watching a sword swallower in action.

By now Jen was so wet she was dripping, she had just naturally shed parts of her clothing as she blew each man. She was now completely naked, her own hands pinching on her nipples and rubbing on her swollen clit. It was so obvious she was in need of an all day gang bang to satisfy her carnal needs.

The men were whispering to each other as the last man, the Italian Paulo stepped up to the plate. Being Italian he of course knew he was an amazing lover himself, there were plenty of stories about him floating around. He stood in front of her with confidence. When she stepped up to him he motioned for her to remain standing for a moment. He took her face in his hands and he kissed her with such passion her knees nearly buckled. Armondo decided to let this last one have a bit more freedom, as long as he did not stick his dick in her virgin pussy! He kissed her and pinched her nipples, then he sucked on her nipples as she moaned and nearly came for it.

He asked Armondo to bring a chair over so he did. Paulo had her sit in it and he went onto his knees and got his face right in her soaking wet pussy. He gave her a licking and sucking like she had never had before, she came loudly over and over as Armondo was helping out by pinching both nipples while Paulo eat her to perfection. It was clear this woman was able to cum over and over with no end in sight. Paulo stood up and had the look of knowing on his face.

“My hunch was right my fellow men, this woman is a true sex Goddess. She not only has talent but she has an insatiable appetite for sex, one that may never be quenched. I don’t believe that any one man could ever keep her sexually satisfied, no matter how many blue pills he might take. She is most definitely one in a million, maybe even one in one hundred million!”

He stood before her naked body, she was still shaking a bit from her orgasms and it was obvious she wanted more. “It is time my dear for you to show me your magic, the anticipation is driving me crazy. Armondo my friend, please do feel free to rub her special spots while she pleases me, no reason she should be denied her pleasures as she pleases me, right?” it was an unusual request but Armondo nodded that he would. The look in young Jen’s eyes told everyone she was happy with that arrangement as well.

She eagerly got on her knees in front of him and got his pants down quickly. He was smart enough to step out of them so he would not trip and fall should he become dizzy. His long flacid member just hung there like a snake, all eyes were on his cock. it was formidable and it was only semi hard. She attacked it with gusto, sucking and stroking on it, grabbing his balls, licking it like a popsicle. It grew and grew until it was sticking straight out. She stopped for a second to admire it. It looked to be a full twelve inches long and it was the fattest cock any of them had ever seen, it was porn start huge! Paulo was grinning from ear to ear. Lets see how she swallows this monster he was thinking to himself.

Her eyes were wild with passion and desire as she sucked him so expertly he was groaning and moaning in no time. when she had one hand on his ball sack and the other just gripping the base of his fat monster she started to pump her face on it, taking most of it down her throat to the amazement of all. How was it ever possible? He had his hands on her head now and she was inviting him to just go ahead and skull fuck her brains out. Armondo was behind her on his knees, he was pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit and staying out of the way. As soon as he started to pump her throat with long deep strokes she moved her hands to his ass, letting him know he was free to try it, so he did.

He was using slow full strokes and each time he pushed forward his shoved more of his long fat cock further down her throat. His eyes were wild, he could not believe what he was seeing and feeling, he was panting like crazy! Now she was pulling him toward her mouth, daring him to ram it all the way down her throat! He was now gasping and sputtering as she was taking his entire cock down her throat! They all watched stunned as she face fucked his cock, pumping her own mouth on his entire length, his balls slapping her chin, her nose hitting his abdomen. He had an amazing cock and she had an even more amazing mouth and throat. She had him gasping and shaking as she mouth fucked his cock like never before. He exploded his hot cum deep down her throat as she continued to milk him dry. He slowly sank to his knees as she was finishing him off, she climbed right on top of him and continued to suck him dry as he moaned, his head flopping from side to side.

Eventually Armondo had to pull her off of him before she tried to mount his semi-hard cock. Jen was shaking and so thirsty for sex she was whimpering. With a nod from his head first Richard and then Pierre came forward to help out. Jen was laid on her back and both men took turns eating her pussy as she came over and over. Paulo was back in his chair just staring at her, he had more than met his match, he was beyond impressed.

Armondo called a halt to it as both men was obviously never going to give her enough. He asked her to get dressed again as they all calmed down. He brought her back to her room to relax.

He was smiling a sad smile. “Oh Jen my sweet dear, you were just amazing, so wonderful and amazing. You performed far beyond what even I thought was possible, you should be proud of yourself, you did so well. I can guarantee the winner of you will take care of you like a princess, you have nothing to worry about.”

Oh, it was the best time of her life. She had never felt so needed, so wanted or so fucking horny. She had no idea. But first she got to suck Armondo's cock and then he took her into the men who were bidding for her and there, she had five men to please. That delighted Jen, the thought that there were five of them. Immediately, she started thinking about sucking one of them while another fucked her ass and she gave hand jobs to two others. That sounded wonderful to her and she felt herself wettening again, more and more.

But instead, first one, then another allowed her the pleasure of sucking their cock and giving them pleasure. Jen was so turned on she felt that she might just explode.

And then, the Italian Paulo stepped up and he pleased her in ways she could not have imagined. He pinched her nipples, then sucked at them and her legs were shaking with desire. Then, he bade her to sit down and he licked her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, orgasm after orgasm wracking her body and the juices pouring out of her. She begged him for more, more, more, please.... Armondo was pinching her nipples and she begged Armondo for his cock in her mouth as he did, as Paulo ate her pussy. She didn't know just what she was, she didn't understand a lot about sex, but she knew that her nipples and her clit were on fire.

Finally, Paulo allowed her to give him oral pleasure and he even skull fucked her and Jen was delighted. She loved feeling his cock inside her and she just wanted... NEEDED.... someone's cock inside her pussy. She knew that but she knew that she was not allowed it yet. So, she skull fucked him, feeling his beautiful cock sliding down her throat and then, as his cum poured into her, she orgasmed with him.

And Armondo was right to call her off. She obeyed immediately, but had he not done so, she would have been riding Paulo's cock. But she pulled on her clothes, and went back to the room with him. "Thank you Armondo" she said, quietly. "I amsorry that you are not going to be the one to take my virginity, but I would like it if my new owner allowed you to take me if you ever visited." she considered and then she smiled at him. "I'm not worried. I'm excited. I want to be wanted, to be needed. To be looked after and to look after my owner." she said and she would, indeed, wait to find out who it was that was her new owner. Jen looked at Armondo and she frowned slightly "Am I a bad person, Armondo? The thought of being a sex slave makes me so excited that I could take five men at once" she asked. "I want to be owned. To take care of my owner, to be shared around and ... oh, god, Armondo, I just..." her voice was ragged with desire and she looked around almost desperately "I want to be owned.... a sex slave" She motioned to the door "I like them all. Who do you think will buy me, Armondo?"

Armondo sighed a heavy sigh, for he knew he would never find another such as her. “you truly are one in a billion my sweet princess, and no you are not a bad person at all. In fact you are a truly wonderful person, for your main desire in life is to make others happy, to devote your entire life to pleasing others. There can be no greater purpose in life than that. You are more than just a princess my dear, you are more like a saint. I do believe I can work something out with your new owner with a special provision that he let me visit you from time to time. would you like that my dear, yes I thought you would. Now let me go and take care of business, I want to finish this thing and do my best to make sure you are set for life, a life of happiness and sexual fulfillment.”
He kissed her tenderly and went back out to talk to his bidders. They all had the look of satisfaction and bliss on their faces. Armondo took a seat in front of them, they had formed a semi-circle with their chairs. Before Armondo could start the bidding Paulo spoke up.

“Armondo, if you please, let me speak for all of us. As you might already know, we all know each other already, and we know the kind of lifestyle we are all accustomed to. In your absence we talked it over, we hope you do not mind. We all agree that this woman, Jen, is like no other any of us has ever know or even heard of. We all want her and we would give everything we have to possess her. we are all very intelligent men and we all agree that such a woman, not even the best stud in the world would be able to keep her sexually satisfied, so we would be forced to share her with our employees or strangers, just to keep her happy. Richard here came up with a genius idea, go ahead Richard, you tell him.

“we all have agreed to this Armondo so hopefully you will agree too. What we are proposing is that we all pitch in and buy her together. In this way we will all get to enjoy her wonderful talents and we would have a much better chance of keeping her happy and satisfied. I am sure between us we can come up with a sum that would satisfy you. as we all have villas all over the world we would be able to jet her from place to place, where she could visit two or three of us at the same time. none of us as so big of an ego that he would not mind sharing her, in fact we think for our own health and safety we should make sure there are at least three of us to share her at each place, least we end up screwing ourselves to death. Not one of us could keep up with her, that much we have agreed upon.”

Armondo was grinning from ear to ear, he could not believe his good fortune. He was so excited he wanted to but right in but Richard held up his hand to stop him. “I can see that you are ready to bust a seam Armondo but I want you to just give me one more moment here to finish. It is clear you have affection for this woman, and no money in the world is equal to the gift of pleasure this girl can give, you would miss her terribly, you would be a broken man without her. don’t you think it is about time you gave up this pirate lifestyle you have made for yourself? Eventually you will slip up and the authorities will catch you, it will end badly for you as it always does for people in your line of work.” He paused for a second to let that sink in for him.

“How about besides more money than you will ever need, we all hire you as Jen’s personal body guard and personal assistant. You will travel with her, and go from place to place with her. protect her, watch over her and be with her and take care of all of her other needs as well. and yes you will be able to be pleasured by her as well. as her sexual appetite seems to be endless, sharing her is not a problem. You can be the one to handle her emotional needs, take her shopping for clothes, all of those kinds of things we will not have time for as we still have businesses to run. You can even take Roman, your best man with you, he can help you watch over her as well. I am sure Louis or h whoever you pick would be happy to take over this business for you. How about fifty million for you, to be set aside for you in your caymen’s bank account for your retirement? Do you think that would suffice?”

Aromndo stood up, he was shaking and so overwhelmed he almost could not speak. He finally found his voice.
“well, what are we waiting for gentlemen and partners? There is no way on earth I could pass this deal up and this amazing opportunity. The only way I know to thank you properly is to promise to protect her with my very life. My main concern was for her, I want only the best for her, she deserves the best, and now I see she can have it. I thank you all, you are truly wonderful men, thank you, thank you so much!” Armondo was overcome with emotion and joy, he was giddy even. “Let’s go tell her the good news gentlemen, shall we?” they all nodded in agreement. They all got up and went into the bedroom where she was waiting for them.

On the way in Armondo stopped to tell Roman. “Roman my good friend, the most amazing news. You and I both, we are set for life. I am taking you with me Roman, we are leaving this place for good. Send for Louis, good news for him as well. we will be leaving soon.” Then he went in to follow the others.

The five men and Armondo stood in front of Jen who looked at them with puzzlement. Richard spoke up and explained to her what they had agreed on. that she would be shared equally between all of them, and that Armondo would be her personal assistant and guard. She would get to live in palaces and would get to travel the world, she would have the very best of everything. But most of all, she would be able to do what she loved most, she would be able to have sex all the time, to be able to please all of them as often as she wanted. It was obvious it was a lot for her to take in all at once. Before she could even begin to comprehend what this meant for her, they all started to disrobe.

“You have been waiting for this moment my dear, to lose your virginity. And right now all of us are going to help you lose it. You now get to please all of us, one after the other and all at once. We thought it best do take care of this right now before we whisk you off this island.” Richard told her. they were all naked now and some already had their cocks coming back to life. She would have the opportunity to suck them all back to full hardness, none of them knew just yet who would pop her cherry, and none of them would decide that. They had agreed to let her choose, to just let her suck their cocks and see if she just picked one out to jump on first. She was about to get the very stuffing fucked out of her! she was about to cum so many times in a row she lost count. But they all knew she was up for it and could outlast them all!

Back in her room, Jen waited to find out which one of them had bought her, which one of them was going to become her new owner. She trusted Armondo to make sure that she was owned by someone who would look after her. She was sitting on the bed and then they came in. All five men and Armondo. She looked at Armondo in some surprise, but as soon as she did she could see that he was happy, delighted even. She looked between the men and she listened carefully.

Richard spoke and told her what they agreed on. All of them would co-own her, she would move from one place to another living in the lap of luxury and always with Armondo who would look after her. She would be able to have sex all the time and Jen raised an eyebrow and smiled, blushing gently as she listened. She was almost ready to argue that she didn't want sex all the time, that she wanted to pleasure her owners. But then Richard continued and he explained that he understood that.

It was amazing to her, absolutely amazing. It was wonderful, but at the same time she felt entirely overwhelmed. It was a fantastic lifestyle, to be owned by five men all of who would love her, who would look after her and who she would be able to pleasure in every way. Armondo would be with her and that delighted her. She was very much still reeling when they started to undress. Some of them were already semi-hard and Jen gasped in delight. "I don't know what to say" she said and her voice was shaking "Thank you all so much. For everything. I will do my best to please all of you all the time" Standing, naked, she moved and she stepped up to each one of them, kissing each of them deeply, one at a time.

Then, she looked at them, each one and she asked softly "Who was it that had this idea?" When she found out, she moved over to Richard and she whispered in his ear "Thank you". But now, Jen had work to do and so she lowered her hand and wrapped it around Richard's cock, gently bringing it to life as she rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, moaning as she did. "Since you had this idea, I want to tell you mine" she was wanking him and kissed his neck as she spoke. "My idea is that you can be the first man ever to fuck me, would you like that? Because your idea means that I will get to please each one of you for as long as you want me. So, why don't you tell me whose cock I should suck?" she asked, kissing Richards neck.

When he chose whose cock she should suck, Jen took that one of her new owners by the hand and led him to the bed where he could sit with his legs in front of him. She positioned him so that she would kneel over and suck his cock just in the place where it would mean that Richard could fuck her from behind. So, she stood in front of Richard, her back to his front. "I can't wait any more. Please...." she said her nipples rock hard and her pussy pouring juices down her legs. And once the owner who she was going to suck was in place, Jen moved and knelt on the bed, legs wide apart and then bent forward to suck the cock in front of her as her pussy opened ready for the first of what she was sure would be a lot of cock in there today.

Richard smiled at her. “whatever you say my darling. As our wonderful friend Armondo is the one that found you and brought you to us when he could very well have kept him for himself, why don’t you Armondo be prepared to go next after me. Pierre then was led by Jen onto the bed where she would suck him off. So Pierre got on the bed and Jen got on all fours in front of him and started to suck his cock back to life. Richard got behind her, ready to be the first cock of many in her sweet virgin pussy.

As Richard had suggested, once he was done fucking her and she had eaten his cum, Armondo would mount her second as she sucked a third and so on until all had fucked her virgin pussy fully and she had swallowed all of their cum.

As she started to suck Pierre’s cock back to life Richard was rubbing the head of his big cock on her wet hole, she was shaking in anticipation of what was to com. He lined up the head of his cock on her hole and he started to push it in her, she was tight! He grunted and she pushed her ass back toward him, the fat head popped in, and that’s all it took. He gripped her hips with both hands and started to push more cock into her tight wet hole. Soon he was rocking his cock in and out of her, sliding more in each time. as Pierre was now rock hard he moved aside so that Richard could really give it to her good, and he did. He had her cuming and screaming out her first massive orgasm. When he was ready to cum they spun her around so she could deep throat his cock and swallow all of it. Armondo already had his in her pussy now and was moaning with pleasure that he finally was fucking her sweet pussy. She was shoving her ass at him just as hard as he was slamming his cock into her. soon she was spun around again so she could eat his cum. She milked him dry as Pierre was now giving it to her from behind. Before he was done fucking her pussy Salomon and Chen both were having their cocks sucked by her. she was amazing all of them that she could do so much at one time and her appetite for sex was beyond what any of them had ever seen or heard of.

She fucked them all twice. Each one had a go at her pussy at least once and a few of them fucked her ass as well. when they were done Jen had cum leaking out of all of her holes. The men were spent and although she was a bit tired, truth be told if there were more hard cocks ready she would have just laid back and let them pound her one after the other. And maybe someday she would get that wish.

They all got dressed after that, all of the men being so attentive and loving toward her, treating her like a goddess or princess. She would be leaving with Richard in his plane, and all of them would follow right behind him. they were all going to be vacationing together on a private beach Richard owned not far away in the Caribbean. Armondo would be going with Richard and Jen. Roman would follow after he collected all of his and Armondo’s personal stuff. Louis would now be in charge of the island and the business Armondo was leaving to him. they would visit him in a few days and go over formalities, give him all the keys he would need etc. Louis was going to be one happy ma as well.

Jen smiled and nodded "I love Armondo. I love you all, but Armondo has looked after me. Yes please, if you both don't mind" she said and she knelt in front of Pierre and she wrapped her mouth around his cock. She could barely wait, there was going to be a lot of cum inside her, a lot of cocks pushing into her. Jen sucked and licked Pierre's cock and she gave him her best work. But even she could not help the fact that she screamed in pleasure, deep in the back of her throat, as Richard broke through her hymen, taking her virginity. Her orgasms started, causing her body to shudder and jerk. Pushing herself against him, they were fucking in unison. Soon, though, she was spun around and was swallowing Richard's cum as he deep throated her. Jen felt her entire body light up with delight, nipples rock hard and orgasms pulsing through her time after time.

She soon realised that her hands were wasted, that she could be wanking her owners, that another one could be fucking her tits, her mouth, her ass. She was insatiable and she begged them each one. So, she got to the point where she was fucked twice by each of them, her cunt dripping with their cum, her ass full of it too. Her tits were covered in cum and she was delighted. It was nice and she was a bit tired, but she would be able to take more, she was sure.

And she made sure that, even though she started with Richard, she finished with Armondo. Since she had fucked with each of her owners twice, since she had orgasmed more times than she could count, she finished by kneeling in front of him and taking his exhausted cock into her mouth. He would have been sure that he couldn't do it again, but then Jen sucked and licked him with the kind of expertise that a girl of her naive nature should not have, but it ended with him skull-fucking her with his stiff cock and shooting his cum into her mouth. As he did, her orgasms continued and when he had cum again, even though he thought he could not, she licked him dry and looked up at him with adoration in her eyes.

Looking up at Armondo she asked, quietly "What should I take with me? What should I wear on the journey? I... what should I call them all, call you all? Will you help me?" she asked, rubbing Paulo's cum over her tits, looking up at him and kissing his cock again.

Armondo spoke to her as the rest of the men got dressed and ready to go. As only he and Jen were going with Richard in his plane, the rest of them were going immediately to their own planes and boats and would meet up with them within a day at Richards Carribean Hacienda.

I will start packing your things my dear as you get yourself cleaned up and dressed. Lets not worry so much about clothing as so many new things will be bought for you to wear. Roman will be following close behind, he will get the remainder of my things and his. I am very excited about this new adventure we are both going on, I hope you ar as excited as I am dear. I know you must have so many more questions my sweet princess, but I can assure you that you will be very well taken care of. You will no longer have to worry about anything, except pleasing your masters, and you seem to enjoy that so much!”

He gave her a hug for comfort. “Lets get moving shall we, even though this has been my home for several years now, suddenly I just can’t wait to leave it! I will help you pack, lets go!”

Back
Top Bottom