Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic Locations (Tia and Zeeman)

Tia

Super-Earth
Jen was exhausted. It had been a long flight and a long day before that. Looking down at her hand she held it out looking at the way that her wedding ring glittered with her engagement ring. They looked so beautiful and it had been a wonderful ceremony, there was no doubting it. But they'd had to get in the car straight away and then there'd been the long haul flight and finally, here they were.

Their honeymoon. Jen was in her dressing room in their cabin and she was looking at the contents of her last suitcase. She remembered, clearly, the feeling of Daddy's hand on her bare ass as he had spanked her after he had taken her shopping for the things in this suitcase. It had caused her to blush, her father coming with her to shop for underwear for her honeymoon, but the reality was that he knew her new husband much better than she did. He was her father's best friend, after all.

But the corsets, the crotchless panties and the open bras, the handcuffs and paddles? Not to mention all the other things that Jen simply didn't recognise? Well, the woman in the shop had looked at them strangely and Jen had felt herself blushing. Of course, Daddy had not cared and when she called him Daddy he had been pleased, watching the assistant's face. But when they had gotten home, Daddy had been angry because he said that she'd had unclean thoughts. She'd told him she didn't, she didn't but he hadn't listened. So, just two days before her wedding, he had taken her by the arm and pulled her to where her mother was, then he'd instructed her to pull down her panties and he'd taken her over his knee. Her mother watched as her father spanked her and Jen had felt the familiar swelling in his pants. Then, when he'd finished with her, he sent her out and as she bent to pick up her panties, she had heard the sound of something ripping, some cloth or something, and her mother let out a groan.

Jen ran.

But the next morning, he'd told her what to wear for their first night together and so she did. And finally, when she had met every one of Daddy's demands for her wedding night, she stepped out into their room.

Stiletto red shoes. Crotchless red panties and a black lace corset which was so tight she could barely breathe. It pushed up her pert tits, the cups of the corset low cut so it revealed her nipples. And yes, as she brushed her hair so that it shone, she had to admit that those nipples were hardening at the thought of what might might happen. Her pussy was tingling and the 19 year old virgin was full of anticipation. No, Jen considered. It wasn't what might happen. It was what would happen. Mummy had told her that the thing to do was to submit completely to everything her husband wanted and to thank him for it. Because he and Daddy were best friends and Daddy would know if she had not done her best. And if Daddy spanked her before she was married, what might he do now she was?

So, glad that she had put the box of 'toys' that Daddy had picked out (because toys meant fun, right?) she stepped out into the bedroom that she shared with her husband. And she spoke the words that Daddy had told her to speak

"So, I am your wife. Yours. Completely. Whatever you want me to do, whatever you want to do to me. I will beg you for me. No man has ever been inside me, and I want you to be the first" she said, stepping in and dropping the dressig gown she wore to reveal the panties and corset. "Whatever will you do with me?"

Tia said:
Jen was exhausted. It had been a long flight and a long day before that. Looking down at her hand she held it out looking at the way that her wedding ring glittered with her engagement ring. They looked so beautiful and it had been a wonderful ceremony, there was no doubting it. But they'd had to get in the car straight away and then there'd been the long haul flight and finally, here they were.

Their honeymoon. Jen was in her dressing room in their cabin and she was looking at the contents of her last suitcase. She remembered, clearly, the feeling of Daddy's hand on her bare ass as he had spanked her after he had taken her shopping for the things in this suitcase. It had caused her to blush, her father coming with her to shop for underwear for her honeymoon, but the reality was that he knew her new husband much better than she did. He was her father's best friend, after all.

But the corsets, the crotchless panties and the open bras, the handcuffs and paddles? Not to mention all the other things that Jen simply didn't recognise? Well, the woman in the shop had looked at them strangely and Jen had felt herself blushing. Of course, Daddy had not cared and when she called him Daddy he had been pleased, watching the assistant's face. But when they had gotten home, Daddy had been angry because he said that she'd had unclean thoughts. She'd told him she didn't, she didn't but he hadn't listened. So, just two days before her wedding, he had taken her by the arm and pulled her to where her mother was, then he'd instructed her to pull down her panties and he'd taken her over his knee. Her mother watched as her father spanked her and Jen had felt the familiar swelling in his pants. Then, when he'd finished with her, he sent her out and as she bent to pick up her panties, she had heard the sound of something ripping, some cloth or something, and her mother let out a groan.

Jen ran.

But the next morning, he'd told her what to wear for their first night together and so she did. And finally, when she had met every one of Daddy's demands for her wedding night, she stepped out into their room.

Stiletto red shoes. Crotchless red panties and a black lace corset which was so tight she could barely breathe. It pushed up her pert tits, the cups of the corset low cut so it revealed her nipples. And yes, as she brushed her hair so that it shone, she had to admit that those nipples were hardening at the thought of what might might happen. Her pussy was tingling and the 19 year old virgin was full of anticipation. No, Jen considered. It wasn't what might happen. It was what would happen. Mummy had told her that the thing to do was to submit completely to everything her husband wanted and to thank him for it. Because he and Daddy were best friends and Daddy would know if she had not done her best. And if Daddy spanked her before she was married, what might he do now she was?

So, glad that she had put the box of 'toys' that Daddy had picked out (because toys meant fun, right?) she stepped out into the bedroom that she shared with her husband. And she spoke the words that Daddy had told her to speak

"So, I am your wife. Yours. Completely. Whatever you want me to do, whatever you want to do to me. I will beg you for me. No man has ever been inside me, and I want you to be the first" she said, stepping in and dropping the dressig gown she wore to reveal the panties and corset. "Whatever will you do with me?"

Barry had been waiting for this moment for a long time now, the anticipation was almost more than he could bare. He had had his eye on this one for a few years now, the young daughter if his good friend Joseph. He had known Joseph for a good many years and he was quite aware just how perverted and twisted he was, birds of a feather and all that. As they both shared similar thoughts and ideas about sex and the submissive roll females should just naturally fulfill, their conversations would just naturally gravitate this way.

It was Joseph that had made the suggestion to Barry, that he should Marry his daughter, and teach her how to be a good submissive wife. Barry jumped on the idea of course as he had already been thinking unclean thoughts about her for a few years, the things he had fantasized about!

From that pint it did not take very long, once Joseph decided something, it was a done deal. No courtship at all. One day Joseph had just called his daughter into his office where he and Barry were, and announced to her that she would be married to Barry. He set the date and told her to let her mother know.

And here it was only a month later and Barry sat on the bed in their cabin, waiting for his young bride to emerge from the dressing room. Barry was forty five years old, easily old enough to be her father, but this did not seem odd to him at all. He was so looking forward to de-flowering this young virgin girl.

He was getting a bit restless waiting for her, she had been in there for a while now. His mind was thinking ahead, thinking of the many ways he could defile her and make her his personal sex slave. It would be a few hours before they reached their actual destination on the small island resort. He had plenty of time to have fun with her until they got there. He had some real good plans in mind once they got to the island, this would just be like an appetizer, a tease of what was to come.

He heard the door knob move and he sat up as the door slowly opened. In she stepped, seemingly a bit tentative and nervous. His eyes got wide as he devoured her with them. She looked so tempting and innocent, she looked so edible and delicious. He felt himself start to swell and stiffen in anticipation. She stepped toward him and stopped, and she spoke to him, inviting him to be the first inside of her. She then dropped her dressing gown to reveal the rest of her sexy outfit as she continued to speak.

Barry rose off the bed as he let his silk robe slip off, he had on only a pair of silk boxers. His state of arousal was obvious as he stood there with a devious grin on his face, something was obviously trying to poke its way right through his shorts!

“Come over here little one, come over to your husband. I have something to show you, I have things I must teach you. There are many things you must learn how to do in order to be a good wife to me, there will be many lessons. I will expect you to pay attention and to learn quickly how to please me in many ways. We will start this training right now!”

She was tingling with excitement as she stepped into the room, slowly and provocatively dropping her dressing gown to reveal her open-cup bra and crotchless panties. Barry seemed to like what he saw and she felt her nipples hardening, her pussy growing wet. They still had a few hours before they reached their actual destination; she still didn't know where they were actually going, Daddy and Barry had worked that out between them.

And when she spoke, he smiled at her and he dropped his own dressing gown and Jen's eyes widened as she saw the bulge in his shorts. "That's just like Daddy gets when he spanks me." she said, and it was obvious that she had, indeed, never had a man inside her. In all truth, she'd never been kissed. Any boy who had been tempted had been far too put off by her crazy parents. Then, Barry spoke and he he explained that he was going to teach her things, that she had a lot to learn in order to be a good wife and she nodded her head. "Daddy said there would be, that I had to learn a lot of things from you, Barry. I'll do my best, I promise you" she said and she came over to him.

Standing in front of him, she could not hide that she was trembling, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. But even as she was, she could not hide her hard nipples either. She was breathing heavily and her tits were raising and falling with the growing excitement in her innocent young body. She thought that she began to understand why there was this strange slit in her panties, because her clit seemed to be on fire on the juices from her pussy were flowing so much that she felt moisture on her inner thighs. The bulge in his shorts was fascinating to her and she gasped as she stepped close to him and felt it touch against her.

"I'm here, my husband. Teach me?" she asked, breathlessly and with wide, innocent eyes. But for all that her eyes were innocent, her body was ripe and ready and she was so turned on that she ran the risk of orgasming right there where she stood. Joseph had prepared her well and, Barry had to know, there would be very little that her father would like more than to see Barry dominating his daughter whilst Joseph himself pumped into either his wife or some other whore. He would not mind who, but he had prepared this one for Barry and she was ready. "Please? Teach me please?" she said, remembering what her mother had told her.

Now that she was here, she found herself strangely keen, so she lifted her hands and wrapped them together behind the back of his neck, pulling herself against him as she'd seen her mother do many times. "I want to learn" she said and she moved to kiss him, her soft lips brushing against his and her hard nipples pressing against him. Her body was trembling but it was with desire as much as it was with fear and she pulled herself close. "I promise you, I'll be a good girl" she whispered "A good wife. Everything you want, I'll do it. I will. Tell me, teach me.... take me?" she asked, breathlessly.

Tia said:
She was tingling with excitement as she stepped into the room, slowly and provocatively dropping her dressing gown to reveal her open-cup bra and crotchless panties. Barry seemed to like what he saw and she felt her nipples hardening, her pussy growing wet. They still had a few hours before they reached their actual destination; she still didn't know where they were actually going, Daddy and Barry had worked that out between them.

And when she spoke, he smiled at her and he dropped his own dressing gown and Jen's eyes widened as she saw the bulge in his shorts. "That's just like Daddy gets when he spanks me." she said, and it was obvious that she had, indeed, never had a man inside her. In all truth, she'd never been kissed. Any boy who had been tempted had been far too put off by her crazy parents. Then, Barry spoke and he he explained that he was going to teach her things, that she had a lot to learn in order to be a good wife and she nodded her head. "Daddy said there would be, that I had to learn a lot of things from you, Barry. I'll do my best, I promise you" she said and she came over to him.

Standing in front of him, she could not hide that she was trembling, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. But even as she was, she could not hide her hard nipples either. She was breathing heavily and her tits were raising and falling with the growing excitement in her innocent young body. She thought that she began to understand why there was this strange slit in her panties, because her clit seemed to be on fire on the juices from her pussy were flowing so much that she felt moisture on her inner thighs. The bulge in his shorts was fascinating to her and she gasped as she stepped close to him and felt it touch against her.

"I'm here, my husband. Teach me?" she asked, breathlessly and with wide, innocent eyes. But for all that her eyes were innocent, her body was ripe and ready and she was so turned on that she ran the risk of orgasming right there where she stood. Joseph had prepared her well and, Barry had to know, there would be very little that her father would like more than to see Barry dominating his daughter whilst Joseph himself pumped into either his wife or some other whore. He would not mind who, but he had prepared this one for Barry and she was ready. "Please? Teach me please?" she said, remembering what her mother had told her.

Now that she was here, she found herself strangely keen, so she lifted her hands and wrapped them together behind the back of his neck, pulling herself against him as she'd seen her mother do many times. "I want to learn" she said and she moved to kiss him, her soft lips brushing against his and her hard nipples pressing against him. Her body was trembling but it was with desire as much as it was with fear and she pulled herself close. "I promise you, I'll be a good girl" she whispered "A good wife. Everything you want, I'll do it. I will. Tell me, teach me.... take me?" she asked, breathlessly.

Barry had been looking forward to this very moment for quite some time, and now here she was, standing right in front of him. waiting for him to just take her. he just stood there checking her out as she spoke to him and then stepped up to him and placed her arms around him and pulled herself closer. He could feel her rock hard nipples brushing on his chest hairs, his rigid cock was bumping against her soft belly.

Barry took a deep breath, he needed to calm himself, he wanted to take his time. He reached around and grabbed her firm round ass and pulled her tighter to him as he pressed his lips to hers. He forced his tongue inside of her mouth as his other hand groped her breast. She was trembling a bit, most likely scared out of her skin, but no matter, she would learn to like this soon enough.

He kissed her hard as he gripped her ass cheek and pinched her nipple hard. He may as well show her right off he liked things a bit rough and hard, he really didn’t care if she enjoyed it like he knew he would, just as long as she learned how to do things his way. In his mind he was already clicking things off his check list, things he would do to her and in which order. He planned on making full use of the next few hours, he had even planned ahead and taken a special blue pill. There were several ways he planned on fucking her, no time like the present. He broke of the kiss and looked into her wide eyes, she looked a bit stunned.

“You seemed to be so interested in the bulge in my shorts. You may as well see what I have for you in there, you’re going to be seeing him quite a bit my sweet bride. Go ahead and get down on your knees in front of me, and remove my shorts while you are at it.”

She was surprised as he pulled her closer, the bulge in his trousers, so like her father's, pushing against her. He breathed in, her husband, and his hand reached around and grabbed her ass. She remembered what her mother had told her to do and she gasped in pleasure at that. As he pushed his tongue into her mouth she felt confused and a little unnerved, but if that was what her husband wanted then she would make sure that she returned it. Her own tongue met his, dancing around and across, light and gentle where he was firm and forceful. And then.

Then he groped at het her breast and he pinched her nipple hard. "OW!" she squealed and then she remembered what her mother mother had said and she considered, more importantly, what her father would *do* if she did not please her husband and so she followed it up with a groaning noise which had seemed to please him and she considered that she had to admit that, as he pinched her nipple, her pussy had lit with desire and the juices from that had poured even more, dripping down her inner thigh as she felt her body light with desire and her clitoris feel as though she might explode at any moment. "Oh... ow... please. Please. Yes, I love it. Please.... more" she said. He had fucked enough women in his time that he knew when they meant it or not and Jen was a strange mixture. She *did* mean it. She wanted the pain and it turned her on but she was afraid too. Her trembling was honest but, Barry knew enough from every whore that he had fucked (and suddenly Jen wondered and so she asked) "Have you ever done this to my mother? Will my father do it to me?" Barry knew that although she was terrified she was one stroke or kiss or lick away from orgasm because she wanted this. She needed this and her cunt was sopping wet at the thought of all the filth that he would do to her.

But she had no idea what it all was.

And then he told her what he wanted. Down on her knees in front of him and remove his shorts? She nodded her head "Yes, my love" she said, the phrase that Mother had told her and she fell to her knees in front of him. She pulled his shorts down and she gasped in pleasure, genuine pleasure at the sight of his stiff cock. "Oh... oh, is that for me?" she asked, quietly. Kneeling there, she moved her face next to his cock and she looked up at him, wide eyed and innocent. "My Daddy told me that you would fuck me with your stiff cock, but I've never seen one. Is this yours? It's beautiful. Would you like me to .... what should I do?" she asked, suddenly a little bit afraid that in her not knowing he might be rough with her. And she could not help but ask again "Barry? Will it always be just you and me? Or will you give me to my Daddy?" she asked, and for all that she was afraid of the answer she had been so well trained that she didn't even consider that she had an option.

She was his, completely. Top of her head to the tip of her toes and the dripping wet pussy in the middle. It was all, completely, his.

Tia said:
She was surprised as he pulled her closer, the bulge in his trousers, so like her father's, pushing against her. He breathed in, her husband, and his hand reached around and grabbed her ass. She remembered what her mother had told her to do and she gasped in pleasure at that. As he pushed his tongue into her mouth she felt confused and a little unnerved, but if that was what her husband wanted then she would make sure that she returned it. Her own tongue met his, dancing around and across, light and gentle where he was firm and forceful. And then.

Then he groped at het her breast and he pinched her nipple hard. "OW!" she squealed and then she remembered what her mother mother had said and she considered, more importantly, what her father would *do* if she did not please her husband and so she followed it up with a groaning noise which had seemed to please him and she considered that she had to admit that, as he pinched her nipple, her pussy had lit with desire and the juices from that had poured even more, dripping down her inner thigh as she felt her body light with desire and her clitoris feel as though she might explode at any moment. "Oh... ow... please. Please. Yes, I love it. Please.... more" she said. He had fucked enough women in his time that he knew when they meant it or not and Jen was a strange mixture. She *did* mean it. She wanted the pain and it turned her on but she was afraid too. Her trembling was honest but, Barry knew enough from every whore that he had fucked (and suddenly Jen wondered and so she asked) "Have you ever done this to my mother? Will my father do it to me?" Barry knew that although she was terrified she was one stroke or kiss or lick away from orgasm because she wanted this. She needed this and her cunt was sopping wet at the thought of all the filth that he would do to her.

But she had no idea what it all was.

And then he told her what he wanted. Down on her knees in front of him and remove his shorts? She nodded her head "Yes, my love" she said, the phrase that Mother had told her and she fell to her knees in front of him. She pulled his shorts down and she gasped in pleasure, genuine pleasure at the sight of his stiff cock. "Oh... oh, is that for me?" she asked, quietly. Kneeling there, she moved her face next to his cock and she looked up at him, wide eyed and innocent. "My Daddy told me that you would fuck me with your stiff cock, but I've never seen one. Is this yours? It's beautiful. Would you like me to .... what should I do?" she asked, suddenly a little bit afraid that in her not knowing he might be rough with her. And she could not help but ask again "Barry? Will it always be just you and me? Or will you give me to my Daddy?" she asked, and for all that she was afraid of the answer she had been so well trained that she didn't even consider that she had an option.

She was his, completely. Top of her head to the tip of her toes and the dripping wet pussy in the middle. It was all, completely, his.

Such strange questions this young bride was asking him. he knew she was a virgin and would have to be taught many things, he just didn’t figure that she would be this uninformed, but it made him smile. Her ignorance of what was proper to be expected of her would make it just that much more easy and fun for him to make her do any disgusting thing he could think of, and he could think of lots!

“No I have never had sexual relations with your mother dear and as long as you please me and are trying to learn to be very good at pleasing me, I will not be giving you back to your father.” He left that open so she could figure it out for herself. If she did not please him he just might give her back and then all bets were off what her father might do to her as punishment.

He watched his confused bride get down on her knees and he grinned as she removed his shorts. His fat cock sprung right out and nearly smacked her in the face. “Yes of course this is for you.” he answered her as she got her face so close to it he could feel her hot breath on it. The questions just kept pouring out of her, but Barry had a remedy for that.

“How about first you learn how to suck on my cock, later there will be plenty of time for me to fuck you with it. Now I want you to pay attention, you need to learn this part well as I happen to really enjoy having a woman give me oral pleasure. Now take your left hand and cup it like this.” He showed her with his hand. “And put it under my balls, yes, do it, not to firm, don’t squeeze hard, just nice, yes like that. And now with your other hand you wrap your little fingers around my stiff shaft. Like this.” He was about to show her but she seemed to be getting the idea. “And now for the fun part, you pretend like my cock is a big tongue and you are going to kiss my cock. Open your mouth wide enough, yes that’s right, and now put a few inches of my cock into your mouth and gently suck on it, but no biting! I don’t want to feel and fucking teeth!”

Barry moaned with pleasure, he was actually quite surprised that she was not a total klutz at sucking cock. She sure had acted like she had no clue but here she was sucking on his cock, massaging his balls and now even stroking his shaft a bit. This girl was one fast learner, or maybe just a natural? Even though she was far from being really good at sucking his cock, just the fact that she could do it at all on the first try gave him hope she was trainable.

He continued to give her little pointers, how to move her hands and how to swirl her tongue, how to suck with just the right amount of pressure, and he even had her pump her mouth on his cock a few times just to see how much of his long fat cock she could fit in her virgin mouth.

"Yes, Barry", she said softly as he said that, if she was good, he would not give her back to her father. She didn't know enough of her new husband yet to know what it was that he was like but, in her naive mind, she very genuinely believed that he could not be as bad as her father would be if he got ahold of her now. If he noticed such he would recognise that the threat of her father was a very genuine one and, if he needed to control her, then that was something that would do the job nicely. So, she knelt before him and she looked up at him. She was to learn to suck his cock? "Yes, Barry" she replied and she lifted her left hand and she massaged his balls, gently but with enough firmness that he could feel it and she wrapped her fingers around his stiff shaft as instructed. She gave a groan of pleasure and she opened her mouth then felt his cock fill her mouth as she started to suck on it. She made sure that he didn't feel any teeth because if he did, then he might give her back to her father, she knew.

So, she worked her hardest at sucking his cock. She paid attention to what it was that he wanted and she made sure to moan and clasp her spare hand on his butt in order to pull him to her closer when she could. With his cock inside her she sucked and licked and she ran her tongue from the root to the tip of his cock. "It's beautiful, my husband. Thank you... thank you" she whispered and then she pumped her mouth at his suggestion and in that Barry would discover something.

Jen had a very poorly developed gag reflex, or she was a natural. She took him down into the depths of her throat and she sucked him from the root to the tip. Looking up at him as she did, she lifted her head from his cock, though her hand continued to stroke his shaft. "Do you like it when I take all of your cock into my mouth, husband? Or should I do something different?" she asked. Her left hand was massaging his balls, her right hand stroking his shaft as she asked. Though he could not see from here her crotchless panties were soaked but he could most certainly see, through her open-cupped bra that her nipples were hard and pert. "I want to please you, Barry. What should I do? I'll be a good girl, I promise" she said, and then took the entirity of his cock into her mouth again, deep into her throat as a low groan of pleasure escaped her.

Tia said:
"Yes, Barry", she said softly as he said that, if she was good, he would not give her back to her father. She didn't know enough of her new husband yet to know what it was that he was like but, in her naive mind, she very genuinely believed that he could not be as bad as her father would be if he got ahold of her now. If he noticed such he would recognise that the threat of her father was a very genuine one and, if he needed to control her, then that was something that would do the job nicely. So, she knelt before him and she looked up at him. She was to learn to suck his cock? "Yes, Barry" she replied and she lifted her left hand and she massaged his balls, gently but with enough firmness that he could feel it and she wrapped her fingers around his stiff shaft as instructed. She gave a groan of pleasure and she opened her mouth then felt his cock fill her mouth as she started to suck on it. She made sure that he didn't feel any teeth because if he did, then he might give her back to her father, she knew.

So, she worked her hardest at sucking his cock. She paid attention to what it was that he wanted and she made sure to moan and clasp her spare hand on his butt in order to pull him to her closer when she could. With his cock inside her she sucked and licked and she ran her tongue from the root to the tip of his cock. "It's beautiful, my husband. Thank you... thank you" she whispered and then she pumped her mouth at his suggestion and in that Barry would discover something.

Jen had a very poorly developed gag reflex, or she was a natural. She took him down into the depths of her throat and she sucked him from the root to the tip. Looking up at him as she did, she lifted her head from his cock, though her hand continued to stroke his shaft. "Do you like it when I take all of your cock into my mouth, husband? Or should I do something different?" she asked. Her left hand was massaging his balls, her right hand stroking his shaft as she asked. Though he could not see from here her crotchless panties were soaked but he could most certainly see, through her open-cupped bra that her nipples were hard and pert. "I want to please you, Barry. What should I do? I'll be a good girl, I promise" she said, and then took the entirity of his cock into her mouth again, deep into her throat as a low groan of pleasure escaped her.

Barry was quite surprised when she managed to take all of his long fat cock into her mouth at once! He was flabbergasted! This girl could swallow a sword if she had to! Barry knew he had a nice long cock, and not many girls had been able to swallow his whole cock, so easily and so quickly. This girl had a fantastic natural talent for sure.

“Yes, yes I do like that, I like it when you take all of my cock down your pretty little throat my dear. Yes, do that again, this time pump your mouth on it, take it all the way in and then let it out, keep just the head in and do it again.” Barry moaned with pleasure, in his sick mind he was already thinking ahead to many fantastic blowjobs in his very near future. With natural talent like this she would have him blowing his hot sticky load down her throat in no time.

He continued to instruct her although it was becoming apparent she didn’t really need much, she was a natural.

“just keep on doing that my dear, yes, that’s it, pump your pretty mouth on my cock, stroke it too, oh yes, that feels just great. Grab the balls and now my ass, keep moving your mouth, suck and then lick. Yes, you are really getting the hang of this, you are doing so well.”

He really had to give her compliments as she was doing so well he could feel himself start to stiffen, she was about to get her first taste of hot sticky cum! He was moaning louder now, he had placed his hands on her head now and was just face fucking her, not giving her a chance to talk anymore. He was panting now, his legs were shaking, she was giving him a fantastic blowjob, and she seemed to be enjoying it actually.

Between panting and moaning he gave her warnings. “oh, oh, doing so good. Soon, soon you will get to taste me. I’m going to shoot out my hot cum, you will have to swallow it, drink all of it, and don’t lose a drop of it! That’s it, keep doing that, faster now, suck on it, yes, yes!” he had a death grip on her head as he rammed his fat cock down her throat roughly and repeatedly, he held his breath as he skull fucked her hard then he bellowed out!

“OOOH God yeeees!” he rammed his cock deep down her throat as hot sticky gobs of his cum shot down her throat, the cum just exploded out of his cock! He gave her several more thrusts with his cock, each time more hot cum shot out, into her mouth and down her throat it went. He wasn’t the least bit concerned if she was able to breathe at all while he was abusing her mouth and throat, he was just enjoying himself. He let go of her head when he was through, his head felt dizzy, he wanted to sit down for a moment to catch his breath.

He liked it when she took all of his cock into her mouth and Jen looked up at him in pleasure and delight. He told her what he wanted her to do, and she did her best to do what he wanted. Pump her mouth on his cock, from the root to the point that she had just the head in her mouth. Stroking it, grabbing at his balls and his mouth, suckig and licking and always moaning with pleasure as she did so. She was pleased as he started to moan louder, it meant that she was being a good girl, she knew. It meant that he wasn't going to give her to her father, that she was a good, good girl for her husband. That was what she had to be.

Soon he was going to be shooting something out of his cock? Jen had never realised that happened, but she looked up at him and closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure as she continued to suck him all the way down. If she had to drink something, the naive young virgin considered, then drink it she would. Faster, he wanted faster and that was fine so faster she moved and faster again.

But he had his hands clamped on her head and she was losing the ability to breathe. He had his hands clamped on her and he was being rough, so very rough with her. Every thrust of his cock and she couldn't breathe and yet somehow it was exciting too - she was afraid certainly but she was also alight with desire and she remembered her husband's words to her. Every thrust he gave he shot the hot cum into her mouth and she swallowed it down, the young virgin tasting hot cum for the first time. She didn't understand what it was that was making her body shudder so much, but she orgasmed right along with him and she sucked his cock hard, even as she gasped for breath and somehow the fact that she couldn't breathe just made her orgasm all the more violent and she drank him down.

Every last drop. Her virgin body shuddered in her first ever orgasm, which she didn't recognise and when he stepped back and sat down, she moved towards him and licked the very last drop of cum from his cock.

"Was I a good girl, Barry?" she asked, gulping down air as she felt dizzy herself after his abuse to her. "Thank you for letting me do that. I drank it all and swallowed it all. I didn't lose a drop, Barry" she said, softly. She pointed then to the box of toys that she'd brought out, even though she didn't know what exactly they all were. "I meant to tell you that Daddy said he provided all he toys you'd like. I'm sorry, I meant to tell you but then I was sucking your cock. Would you like to see the toys, Barry?" she asked, coyly. She wondered, then, if she should say it but she would be honest with her husband. "Daddy would spank me for that. He always made me take my panties off and spanked me hard on my bare ass. He got a bulge in his trousers like you, I think it must have been his cock, Barry." she turned, slightly, so that he could see her ass, which she showed him by lifting her panties slightly "Would you like to spank me, Barry?" she asked. Then, she added "Because I've had very unclean thoughts about your cock"

Tia said:
He liked it when she took all of his cock into her mouth and Jen looked up at him in pleasure and delight. He told her what he wanted her to do, and she did her best to do what he wanted. Pump her mouth on his cock, from the root to the point that she had just the head in her mouth. Stroking it, grabbing at his balls and his mouth, suckig and licking and always moaning with pleasure as she did so. She was pleased as he started to moan louder, it meant that she was being a good girl, she knew. It meant that he wasn't going to give her to her father, that she was a good, good girl for her husband. That was what she had to be.

Soon he was going to be shooting something out of his cock? Jen had never realised that happened, but she looked up at him and closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure as she continued to suck him all the way down. If she had to drink something, the naive young virgin considered, then drink it she would. Faster, he wanted faster and that was fine so faster she moved and faster again.

But he had his hands clamped on her head and she was losing the ability to breathe. He had his hands clamped on her and he was being rough, so very rough with her. Every thrust of his cock and she couldn't breathe and yet somehow it was exciting too - she was afraid certainly but she was also alight with desire and she remembered her husband's words to her. Every thrust he gave he shot the hot cum into her mouth and she swallowed it down, the young virgin tasting hot cum for the first time. She didn't understand what it was that was making her body shudder so much, but she orgasmed right along with him and she sucked his cock hard, even as she gasped for breath and somehow the fact that she couldn't breathe just made her orgasm all the more violent and she drank him down.

Every last drop. Her virgin body shuddered in her first ever orgasm, which she didn't recognise and when he stepped back and sat down, she moved towards him and licked the very last drop of cum from his cock.

"Was I a good girl, Barry?" she asked, gulping down air as she felt dizzy herself after his abuse to her. "Thank you for letting me do that. I drank it all and swallowed it all. I didn't lose a drop, Barry" she said, softly. She pointed then to the box of toys that she'd brought out, even though she didn't know what exactly they all were. "I meant to tell you that Daddy said he provided all he toys you'd like. I'm sorry, I meant to tell you but then I was sucking your cock. Would you like to see the toys, Barry?" she asked, coyly. She wondered, then, if she should say it but she would be honest with her husband. "Daddy would spank me for that. He always made me take my panties off and spanked me hard on my bare ass. He got a bulge in his trousers like you, I think it must have been his cock, Barry." she turned, slightly, so that he could see her ass, which she showed him by lifting her panties slightly "Would you like to spank me, Barry?" she asked. Then, she added "Because I've had very unclean thoughts about your cock"

Barry did not know quite what to make of this virgin girl, could she really be that naieve? She sure as hell was one heck of a cock sucker, the best he had ever had, how could she possibly be a virgin? He was almost lost for words as she talked about the bag of sex toys and then asked him if he wanted to spank her bare ass. He was thanking his lucky stars he had taken a full blue pill and it sure as hell was looking like he was going to need it. He sat up and spoke to her.

“Yes my dear, as a matter of fact perhaps I should spank thee, now come on over here and lets lose all of your clothing. I would like to see you fully naked and then I shall spank your virgin ass!”

He watched her strip for him, and what a show this virgin girl put on. she was sexy as hell without even knowing it. She just seemed to be a natural at everything she did. Her body was even more perfect than he had thought or imagined. Her tits were just wonderful, so firm and perky, and her nipples were quite large and seemed to be hard as rocks. Her bare ass was so perfectly round and firm, and yet her skin was so soft. He wanted to just eat her right up, but that would have to wait, this silly girl had a good spanking coming to her.

As soon as she was all the way naked he had her lay across his lap, his cock still hard and sticking into her soft belly. Her sweet ass was right there in front of his face, he was nearly drooling with delight! Her feet were touching the floor as were her hands. He brought his empty hand down on her ass cheek with a resounding slap! As it echoed he did it again. It was so thrilling for him to watch her ass turn red and to shake every time he slapped it good. Her yelps of pleasure were driving him nuts, his cock was already fully hard again, he knew he would be fucking her very soon, there was no sane reason to wait any longer.

There was no doubting it that Joseph had prepared his daughter well, sometimes without her even realising that he was doing so. But then, her husband instructed her to strip and she did that., as slowly as she could, thinking about her mother's instructions to her about things like that. Don't just take off your clothes, her mother had said, peel them slowly, reveal yourself to him.

And so, naked and trembling, she lay across his lap and she gasped "It feels just like when Daddy spanks me." she said, making sure that her feet were on the floor and her hands, too. And then Barry slapped his hand on to her ass and she let out a yelp of pain and pleasure. She wriggled against him and yelped again as he slapped her again. "Oh, Barry, I've been a bad bad girl, I'm sorry. You're showing me the error of my ways... Oh! Oh! Thank you for the instruction, Barry" she yelped, squealing and wriggling against him.

"Oh, my darling husband. You.. OH!.... oh you show me... OH!... I'll be good, Barry. OH!... instruct me, and I'll learn my husband. OH! Train me... OH!"

Every time he slapped her, her ass cheeks turned pinker and pinker and she gave an 'OH!' of pain, but he could tell by the trembling of her body and the wetness of her pussy and harness of her nipples. His wife was unaware of what was to come but she was turned on as he slapped her bare virgin ass.

Tia said:
There was no doubting it that Joseph had prepared his daughter well, sometimes without her even realising that he was doing so. But then, her husband instructed her to strip and she did that., as slowly as she could, thinking about her mother's instructions to her about things like that. Don't just take off your clothes, her mother had said, peel them slowly, reveal yourself to him.

And so, naked and trembling, she lay across his lap and she gasped "It feels just like when Daddy spanks me." she said, making sure that her feet were on the floor and her hands, too. And then Barry slapped his hand on to her ass and she let out a yelp of pain and pleasure. She wriggled against him and yelped again as he slapped her again. "Oh, Barry, I've been a bad bad girl, I'm sorry. You're showing me the error of my ways... Oh! Oh! Thank you for the instruction, Barry" she yelped, squealing and wriggling against him.

"Oh, my darling husband. You.. OH!.... oh you show me... OH!... I'll be good, Barry. OH!... instruct me, and I'll learn my husband. OH! Train me... OH!"

Every time he slapped her, her ass cheeks turned pinker and pinker and she gave an 'OH!' of pain, but he could tell by the trembling of her body and the wetness of her pussy and harness of her nipples. His wife was unaware of what was to come but she was turned on as he slapped her bare virgin ass.

Barry was having a fantastic time with his bride, he just could not believe his good fortune. Not only was she gorgeous and smoking hot, she was a natural at sucking cock and it also was becoming apparent that she was also very kinky, even though she might not yet know it. She was getting off on being spanked!

By now Barry was rock hard again and just dying to test out her pussy, to see if her snatch was as wonderful as her mouth to fuck. He gave her a few good slaps on her ass for good measure, then he instructed her to get up off of his lap.

“okay my bride, spanking time is over, you did very well, you have pleased me so much. Now lets have you lay on our bed, it is time to consummate our bond. It is time for us to have sex. I will now show you how to take my cock into your virgin pussy, there is still so much for me to show you and to teach you how to do well!”

At the last few slaps she squealed and squirmed against him. But then he instructed her to stand and she did so, obediently and immediately. Then, she looked at the bed and she nodded. She was trembling with desire and nerves. She didn't love her husband, she didn't know him, but her mother had told her that she should do her best to please her husband so that he would put a baby inside her. That was what happened, mother had told her.

"Yes Barry" she said, quietly. She moved to the bed and she lay down. She lay on her back and tried not to cover over her breasts with her arms. She felt ashamed and yet her body was tingling all over and she was excited. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

So, she laid down on her back and she looked up at him "Like this, Barry?"

Tia said:
At the last few slaps she squealed and squirmed against him. But then he instructed her to stand and she did so, obediently and immediately. Then, she looked at the bed and she nodded. She was trembling with desire and nerves. She didn't love her husband, she didn't know him, but her mother had told her that she should do her best to please her husband so that he would put a baby inside her. That was what happened, mother had told her.

"Yes Barry" she said, quietly. She moved to the bed and she lay down. She lay on her back and tried not to cover over her breasts with her arms. She felt ashamed and yet her body was tingling all over and she was excited. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

So, she laid down on her back and she looked up at him "Like this, Barry?"

Barry was staring at her with his lecherous eyes, ready to devour her with them. His cock was throbbing and at full attention. ‘Yes my dear, just like that. Perfect. Now you will have the pleasure of learning how to take this inside of you.” his hands on his rigid cock as he spoke to her.

He climbed onto the bed and he moved her legs apart as he got on his knees close to her soaking wet pussy. “I can tell that you are ready for me by your wetness.” He reached out and put his hand right on her wet lips. He smeared her juices all over her trembling lips, then he slipped a finger in to see how tight she was. His eyes got wide when he realized she was very tight, and also still a virgin as promised! He almost came on the spot.

He got his throbbing cock closer to her waiting wet hole. “Now I know you have never had one of these inside of you before my bride, and because you are virgin and so tight, it may hurt a bit at first. But I promise you it will get better and be more fun each time we do this.”

He just could not contain himself, he wanted in her right now! He placed his fat throbbing head right on her wet trembling lips, he pushed his fat head on her, parting her lips as he moved the head closer to her hole. He put his fat pulsating head right on her entrance and started to try and push it in her, she was tight as could be.

She nodded her head and watched him, wide eyed as he climbed onto the bed. He pushed her legs apart and she moved to open her legs as wide as she could in the way that he wanted her to "Like this, Barry?" she asked. He put his hand on to her pussy and got his fingers all wet with her juices. She looked at him and asked, nervously "Is that good? Oh" she said as she felt his wet fingers over her lips. She kissed at his fingers and she gasped as he pushed his finger in to her "OH!" she said and she gave a moan as he slipped his finger into her.

"Hurt?" she asked, and she nodded, bravely "Alright, Barry" she whispered and she felt the head of his cock starting to push in to her and she closed her eyes, ready for the pain as she felt the wet head of his cock start to part her lips.

Tia said:
She nodded her head and watched him, wide eyed as he climbed onto the bed. He pushed her legs apart and she moved to open her legs as wide as she could in the way that he wanted her to "Like this, Barry?" she asked. He put his hand on to her pussy and got his fingers all wet with her juices. She looked at him and asked, nervously "Is that good? Oh" she said as she felt his wet fingers over her lips. She kissed at his fingers and she gasped as he pushed his finger in to her "OH!" she said and she gave a moan as he slipped his finger into her.

"Hurt?" she asked, and she nodded, bravely "Alright, Barry" she whispered and she felt the head of his cock starting to push in to her and she closed her eyes, ready for the pain as she felt the wet head of his cock start to part her lips.

Barry was between her legs his head was spinning, this was amazing. He had the head of his swollen head on her virgin hole, ready to ease it on in her, ready to take her virginity.

He was shaken out of his trance by loud noises! It took his brain a few seconds to figure out what was going on. he pulled back and sat back on his knees, he heard gun fire and a small explosion! What the fuck? He looked at his bride and saw the confused look on her face. He looked from her to their cabin door. The loud noises were getting closer, he could tell there was one hell of a commotion going on top side. Forgetting he was naked he sprung from the bed and flung open the door to peek his head out. What he saw freaked him right out.

“Oh shit! We are being boarded! Hurry, we must run for it! Can’t let them get you!” he looked at her and saw the stunned look on her face, she hadn’t moved a bit. He screamed at her.

“Fucking Pirates! Pirate are trying to take over the ship, now move your ass girl this is for real!” he scrambled to get a pair of shorts on over his dwindling hard-on. “forget packing dear just throw something on to cover your naked body, we have to try and make a run for it!”

She closed her eyes as he started to push his cock into her, not getting further than the lips of her pussy before the noises started. Guns and explosions what was happening? Jen felt completely confused and she looked at Barry as he stood up and then went to the door. He said something about boarding, and she was completely confused for a moment. Was he talking about him boarding her? Or... what did he mean? Jen looked in concern and consternation but then he screamed at her.

Pirates? What did he mean? Pirates? Real honest to God pirates? But they didn't happen in the real world did they, they were the stuff of stories and legends. What did he mean? But he gave her an order and it was a clear one, so she grabbed a long cotton white nightgown that she had hung behind the door, pulled it over her head.

"Where, Barry?" she asked, panic starting to hit her as she heard, and recognised for the first time, the sounds of gunshots and people screaming. "Barry?!"

Tia said:
She closed her eyes as he started to push his cock into her, not getting further than the lips of her pussy before the noises started. Guns and explosions what was happening? Jen felt completely confused and she looked at Barry as he stood up and then went to the door. He said something about boarding, and she was completely confused for a moment. Was he talking about him boarding her? Or... what did he mean? Jen looked in concern and consternation but then he screamed at her.

Pirates? What did he mean? Pirates? Real honest to God pirates? But they didn't happen in the real world did they, they were the stuff of stories and legends. What did he mean? But he gave her an order and it was a clear one, so she grabbed a long cotton white nightgown that she had hung behind the door, pulled it over her head.

"Where, Barry?" she asked, panic starting to hit her as she heard, and recognised for the first time, the sounds of gunshots and people screaming. "Barry?!"

“I don’t know what is going on dear, I think we should try and make a run for it, we’ll go the back of the boat and maybe try to get away on a dingy or life raft! Lets hurry!” he took her by the hand, his heart was racing, he knew there was not much time. he opened the door and looked out towards the front of the boat, he watched as a man was shot in the chest and fell back dead, it froze him in his tracks. There was commotion all around, shouting, people running, all hell was breaking lose. He snapped out of it and pulled her along as he turned and ran with her towards the back of the boat. “come quickly my dear, I can’t let them get you!”

They were running for their lives down the side of the boat, hoping to reach safety by means of a boat to escape in. when they rounded the corner and were almost free they skidded to a stop. Standing right in front of their path was one big ugly motherfucker, and he definitely was not a member of the crew. He had a pistol, a revolver of some kind in his hand, it was pointed right at Barry. He went white as a ghost, he tried to reason with the ugly pirate, but he was stammering badly.

“Look here my good mmman, no reason to do, to do anything harsh. I am a very wealthy man, can, can get you a whole ton of cash. You name it whatever amount you want, you can keep me for ransom, let her go, she will go and fetch the money for you.” Barry was sweating like crazy, the man was sneering at him.

“Yea, whatever ass hole, now you just step aside, step aside fucker or I kill you both!”

His legs felt like wood and could not even move, he took one step to the side, away from his bride. He saw the flash of the muzzle but never even heard the shot that killed him instantly. The hole through is heart ended his life before he even hit the deck. The blood gushed and then just oozed as it emptied quickly out of his body, his eyes staring towards the sky, the look of shock still on his face.

"Yes, Barry" she said and she took his hand and tried to keep up and not slow him down as they ran together. And they were almost there, almost free when there in front of them was a very big and not very attractive man. He had a gun in his hands and he pointed it at Barry. Jen felt terror grip her heart and she heard Barry try to reason with the man, but then there was a flash and a bang and Jen turned in slow motion as she realised that Barry had been shot.

And then, as Barry fell to the floor Jen stepped backwards, away from him and she lifted her hand to her mouth and she screamed and fell to the floor. "BARRY!!!!" she screamed and she felt the hard wood of the deck against her knees as she fell to the floor but then Jen saw the gaping hole in her husband's body, saw the blood that oozed out from him and the young virgin fainted, the whole world going black.

It was a fair few moments before she woke, consciousness returning to her slowly as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing when she awoke.

Tia said:
"Yes, Barry" she said and she took his hand and tried to keep up and not slow him down as they ran together. And they were almost there, almost free when there in front of them was a very big and not very attractive man. He had a gun in his hands and he pointed it at Barry. Jen felt terror grip her heart and she heard Barry try to reason with the man, but then there was a flash and a bang and Jen turned in slow motion as she realised that Barry had been shot.

And then, as Barry fell to the floor Jen stepped backwards, away from him and she lifted her hand to her mouth and she screamed and fell to the floor. "BARRY!!!!" she screamed and she felt the hard wood of the deck against her knees as she fell to the floor but then Jen saw the gaping hole in her husband's body, saw the blood that oozed out from him and the young virgin fainted, the whole world going black.

It was a fair few moments before she woke, consciousness returning to her slowly as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing when she awoke.

It was a very well planned out surprise attack by the gang of cutthroat pirates. It helped that they had a guy on the inside of course. One of their men had taken the time to get a job on this private cruise ship and at the appropriate time he had slipped in and disabled the emergency distress signal. He had also monkeyed with the radar. The pirates were on them so quickly they really had no chance. What they had thought might be a boat in need of assistance ended up being their demise. They boarded quickly as a few of them tied the boats together. They knew the entire layout and knew just where to go and who to shoot first. The captain and crew were caught with their shorts down. The distress signal they thought they sent, went nowhere.

The passengers offered little resistance and most were cowering as soon as they heard and saw guns. The pirates all knew their jobs, they were quick and very organized. They looted the ship of all valuables, including a few female passengers that they had plans for. They took several prisoners, a few for the ransom and a few to be sold as sex slaves later on down the road, after they had had their fun with them.

They tossed the dead bodies for the sea to take care off. A few stayed on board the new prize and the headed out quickly to a port nearby where they could stash this pricy boat. It would be stripped for parts and or sold to drug runners for just one use. Either way they would make a bundle on it. They had stashed the prisoners below deck in their own boat in a few separate compartments. One special prisoner was put into the Captains quarters, they bound her up and dumped her off. There were already far away from the spot where it all went down when the guard watching her noticed she was coming to. He headed out and got the captain.

The big man came in and sat in front of her and smiled. “Well now, just who do we have here? You certainly were a welcome surprise for us to find, like an added bonus. You can see how happy I am, you are going to help make me a rich man! I read the manifest, too bad we had to kill your husband, he might have fetched a good price himself. Did you even know how rich you would be if you were free that is. With him dead you would stand to inherit quite a large sum. But alas, here you are, a prize for me to decide what to do with.”

He let that all sink in as he stepped forward to check out the goods a bit better. “Now lets get a good look at you, at all of you, stand up now. That’s a good girl.” As soon as she was standing he took out his big knife and he slit her gown open from top to bottom, he ripped it from her body leaving her fully naked. His eyes got wide as he looked her over.

She felt herself start to come around and Jen felt groggy and sick. What was happening? She had just had the worst nightmare, but as she woke up fully and came back to full consciousness she realised that it was not a nightmare it was what was happening right now.

Looking around the room she was in, it was a nice cabin but it wasn't the cabin that she and Barry shared; as she thought that the sight of Barry's dead body flashed in front of her eyes and Jen whimpered in fear. She was looking around in surprise and shock, trying to work out what was happening. She was bound up and she tried to pull against these bonds, but that did nothing. Then, a large man came in and sat in front of her. He smiled but Jen cringed. How rich she'd be if she was free? But she was a prize? A prize for him? She shook her head, confusion and fear threatening to overwhelm her.

But then, he gave her an instruction and Jen did as she was told, she stood up. And then he pulled his knife and her eyes widened in fear, she cringed backwards and then he cut open her gown. It fell away as he ripped it and she stood, trembling from her head to her toes, wide eyed and naked.

"Please... please don't hurt me" she whimpered, terror evident on her face. "What... what are you going to do with me?" she asked.

Tia said:
She felt herself start to come around and Jen felt groggy and sick. What was happening? She had just had the worst nightmare, but as she woke up fully and came back to full consciousness she realised that it was not a nightmare it was what was happening right now.

Looking around the room she was in, it was a nice cabin but it wasn't the cabin that she and Barry shared; as she thought that the sight of Barry's dead body flashed in front of her eyes and Jen whimpered in fear. She was looking around in surprise and shock, trying to work out what was happening. She was bound up and she tried to pull against these bonds, but that did nothing. Then, a large man came in and sat in front of her. He smiled but Jen cringed. How rich she'd be if she was free? But she was a prize? A prize for him? She shook her head, confusion and fear threatening to overwhelm her.

But then, he gave her an instruction and Jen did as she was told, she stood up. And then he pulled his knife and her eyes widened in fear, she cringed backwards and then he cut open her gown. It fell away as he ripped it and she stood, trembling from her head to her toes, wide eyed and naked.

"Please... please don't hurt me" she whimpered, terror evident on her face. "What... what are you going to do with me?" she asked.

He let out a full belly laugh, apparently something she said was funny to him. “what am I going to do with you? well now, that is the ten dollar questions is it not?” he looked her over, then he pawed at her. he put his hands right on her tits and felt her up, he even tweaked her nipples. “Not bad, these sure feel like real tits to me, no silicone here. You don’t see tits this nice that are real anymore, you will fetch a damn good price, yes you will.” He spent more time touching her here and groaping her there, he felt her ass real good and he felt every part of her at least once. He put his hand right on her still virgin pussy, he started to put a finger in her and right away noticed it was really tight.

He looked her right in the eye. “So tell me now little princess, just how many cocks have you had in this tight hole of yours? How many guys have you fucked with this fine body of yours?”

She stood firm as he groped and fondled at her. She closed her eyes and did not gasp or make a noise as he tweaked at her nipples. She was too afraid of what was happening meant that even she did not get turned on. As he felt her and touched her, she let out a moan but it was different to any moan that Barry had heard. It was a "Oh" of displeasure. She was afraid, there was no doubting it.

And then, he put his hand on her pussy and she felt his finger start to slip into her and he suddenly looked her in the eye and asked her. And she looked right back at him and she had a defiant look on her face. "None" she said, looking at him "My father made sure that I was a virgin on my wedding and before my husband, I'd never kissed anyone. I had sucked my husband's cock and he had spanked me and then he was just about to push his cock into me and then you.... you...." she turned to him and her eyes were fiery and feisty "And then you murdered him like the murderous dogs you are. So none. And I hope that makes me worthless to you!" she spat out.

Tia said:
She stood firm as he groped and fondled at her. She closed her eyes and did not gasp or make a noise as he tweaked at her nipples. She was too afraid of what was happening meant that even she did not get turned on. As he felt her and touched her, she let out a moan but it was different to any moan that Barry had heard. It was a "Oh" of displeasure. She was afraid, there was no doubting it.

And then, he put his hand on her pussy and she felt his finger start to slip into her and he suddenly looked her in the eye and asked her. And she looked right back at him and she had a defiant look on her face. "None" she said, looking at him "My father made sure that I was a virgin on my wedding and before my husband, I'd never kissed anyone. I had sucked my husband's cock and he had spanked me and then he was just about to push his cock into me and then you.... you...." she turned to him and her eyes were fiery and feisty "And then you murdered him like the murderous dogs you are. So none. And I hope that makes me worthless to you!" she spat out.

As she spat out her denial of ever having had a cock in her tight pussy, the captain’s eyes got wide and he was momentarily speechless! He could not believe his good fortune. “well now, you don’t say, an honest to God virgin! Standing naked right here in front of me! Holy Jesus thank you lord, you have just made me one happy pirate my sweet little thing. A fucking virgin, I had no idea such a thing still existed in this day and age!”

He thought for a moment letting her stand there naked. “now listen up here little innocent one, first thing is, if you know what is good for you, you will not tell a single one of these cut throats I have on board here that you are a virgin. They will kill each other trying to be the first to rip apart your insides as they will all be wanting to fuck you until you can’t walk for a week. Are you listening to me girl, they will do horrible things to you, and when they are finished with you, then you will be worthless to me. And that means you will not be worth keeping alive, you got that? So no more virgin talk, that stays between you and me. Lucky for you I found out now and can just keep you locked up in here until we reach our hideaway. Then I will have to decide whether to sell you for an extremely high price or just keep you for myself.

“I am going to go now and see if some of your clothes can be fetched or if there is something you can wear. But hmm, before I go perhaps you will show me how well you know how to suck a cock, as you boasted this as one of your skills, sucking cock that is. Go ahead, get on your knees, I think you know that much.” He stepped forward and started to take his cock out. He undid his pants and let them fall halfway down. His cock was just staring back at her, he was stroking it, it was growing very fast, it was very long and fat and it did not even seem to be hard yet!

Well, that hadn't worked, Jen considered. She had hoped that being a virgin meant she was worthless to him but, in fact, it seemed to just make him happy. She stood there, trembling and she waited to see what he would say. And then he told her what his companions would do to her and Jen started to tremble even more than she had been. She could not help it, a tear escaped and she felt it running down her cheek as she stood, bound and naked in front of him.

But he was offering her an alternative and she thought about it briefly, quickly. This was a man she did not know taking control of her. Jen was many things, but the one thing that she was more than anything was a survivor. This man was offering to protect her from the others who would hurt her and so, was he really any different than Barry? Barry had taken her as his wife because of her body and his desires. This man was taking her as his property. What was the real difference?

"My clothes are in our cabin. It was the master cabin. There are... there are three cases. Two are clothes for day and night time, the third one is clothes for the bedroom. My... my father chose them because my husband was ... was his best friend so he gave me to him" she said, by way of explanation. She looked at him and started to cry again. "If you.... will you look after me?" she asked, falling to her knees.

Then, just like Barry had taught her she started. Cupping her hand underneath his balls, she gently started to massage and then she wrapped her hand around his shaft. "This is what my husband taught me to do" she looked up at him and she said, very honestly and almost child-like "But your cock is much bigger than his. He pushed my head all the way down so that I had him all in my mouth."

And then Jen took his cock into her mouth and started to suck and lick him in the way that her now-dead husband had taught her he liked the best. Slowly and carefully, she first kissed his cock then took it into her mouth as deep as she could, sucking and licking, remembering what her mother had taught her and moaning as she did, but she cried the whole time, too, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom