Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloody Bones (Lady Nightshade & Zarazel ))

Lady Nightshade

Super-Earth
PROLOG...

In the Begining there was nothing. Only Darkness that thrived in the vastness of space. Then, a being called God said "let there be Light!" And light came to wash away the Darkness. In the thusands of years afterwards planets were formed and Earth was made. With oceans, Mountians, air, animals and people. People who thrived and sought after a good life. But it wouldn't remain that way.

For with all creatures there is alwyas Darkness. Brought by Satan himself some say.. or mabey it was just a curse or evelotiononary change. They say that Judas who betrayed Jesus had hung himself and then rose in the evening as the first Vampire. Stories passsed down threw the ages. Books and movies. Yet some of it held the truth. Yet, after hjundreds of years we learned to co-exist with the humans. Hiding much in plain site and moving on when one suspects. Whatever the case might have been, we are what we are... Creatures of the Night.... Vampires......

----------------------------------

Present Day...... December 2008. New Orleans, LA

There was one Vampire in the Midnight clan in the Southern States that had been tired of living in hiding. It started backl in the 1900's when he was already over 150 years old. The united states was becomming the great melting pot and Andrew was tired of loiving in hiding. Their leader controlle dhalf of the united states while Another had the other half. Though the upper portions Master wasn't as strong as the true leader.

It was here that Andrew wanted power. He wanted to lead and yet couldn't. So, he left the Midnight clan after breaking the one one rule.. Never take from a human unless it's an emergancy. In these days the clans had contacts in blood banks. A never ending stream of money. There was no need to kill a human. Their numbers were fine and on occasion one was brought over if he or she was a lifemate of another. And some children were actually born. They were guarded secretly until they would turn at the age of twenty-five. Not that it happened often. So Andrew left before he could be punished and started to make his own folllowers. Making killers out fo confused victims until they were nothign more but animals. He moved around. Taking his scrap of death and lies with the rabid turns.

No one could catch him. The public was starting to get uneasy as bodies turned up and people went missing. After hundreds of years of hiding they were going to be exposed if he wasn't stopped. They woudl find his hideout and take them down, but Andrew was never found and he always found more followeres. It was then in New Orleans, the head home for the Midnight clan's main body that he struck again and would evenualy end his fate after one women.

It was almost mid-december as a young women walked downtown in the french quarter. Her medium length dark brown hair was floweing over her shoudlers as she tucked her hands into her blue sweatshirt. She grumbled to herself about being stupid that she thought it would be ok to just wear the sweatshirt over her black baby doll t-shirt. Thinking that because she was from Michigan that the cold woudln't bother her.

"I've been down here too long.."

It had been six years sense she left home. Traveling the United States and working at diffrent odds and ends. Her job now was running a small hole in the wall pet shop and sometimes newspaper editorial when she was claled in to fix something. It was decent living as she shivvered and flickered her deep hazel eyes over to the left. Pas sundown she noticed that the streets were less crowded. Even after a few years past Katrina the place wasnt back to normal. Her own place, was just re-done as she decided to take a walk through the neighborhoods past the quarter. Her white and grey Newbalances tapped almost sil;ently as a wind brushed against her medium built frame. Athena stood at 5'5'' and 160 pounds. Not exactly a model, but she didn't mind.

"Almost ho-"

Somethign brushed her side and she turned back to see a man followeing her. He had black curly hair, light tone skin and was well built. Yet what bothered her was the way he looked at her. His amber eyes and the fact that he was in a tank top. Fear coiled through her body as she turned and ran. Somethign told her instintually to do so. But she didn't get far as the man caught up to her. Wrapping a meaty palm around her face as he crushed her to him.

"Struggle and I will kill you... "

His vocie was dark and musky as he moved her inbetween houses and near a set of buildigns that seemed to stand apart. Athena tried still to move and couldn't.

"I've watched you for some time. and Im choosing you to be mine... you'll be one of us..."

Who the hell is us? What is he talkng about.. I. I need to get away and go to the police!

"Oh no Darling.. After im done.. There will be o going to them.. Unless you want to become a science experiment.. and we don't need that.. "

Her eyes opened wide as he read her thoughts. This only made her struggle more. Theman seemed to laugh as he took her into A side ally and slammed her against the wall. He barked something at someone who looked to see what he had.

" new one..." They muttered an dleft.

Athena looked up into his eyes and saw the glint of red as he smiled.. and she saw...

"Yes... Say it.."

He released her mouth and Atehna was frozen in fear as a hand reached up on her hoodie and grabbed her 44D Breasts.

"Nice.. I shall enjoy these..." That seemed to knock her out of it..

"Let.. Go. This.. no.. Its not real.. This is Fear factor isn't it?? HAHA. Some joke.. Pretendign to be Vampires..."

"No Joke.. do you see anyone comming out? " He tilted his head ot the side and laughed. " I am amazing.. you resist my will.. I chose well... no one ahs managed that..."

Athena tried to move again and scream when he slammed her head back into the wall. Pain lanced her mind as he tipped her head to the side and she saw a flash of fang as her mind grew foggy from the lancing of pain. A concussion as Athena only close her eyes as Darkness took its toll.

Back
Top Bottom