Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Fandom Superhero Roleplay (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubicante

Planetoid
The setting is a world similar to what you'd find in Marvel/DC/Image comics, where the existence of superhumans is publicly known. The powers can come from a genetic mutation, magical intervention, alien origin, some freak accident, or anything else you can think of; it's all possible. Some use their powers, some end up in the role of superheroes, some end up closer to supervillains, and some just try to hide their abilities and live as close to a normal life as possible.

Our female protagonist is a young woman who has decided to 'come out of the closet' and try to use her powers for the greater good. Not knowing where to start, she seeks the advice of a famous hero she greatly admires, wanting him to mentor her. He reluctantly agrees to let her tag along, but sees a great deal of promise in her and decides to team up with her and show her the ropes.

Or maybe she's also veteran, and her pursuit of her archnemesis has led her into another hero's territory. The two find they have a great deal in common, and decide to team up to take on the villainous intruder.

Either way, in addition to things like superhuman strength, speed, and endurance, superpowered individuals tend to have a similarly superhuman sex drive. Will the two make an effective team, or will they prove to be more of a distraction to each other?

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Please DO NOT post in this thread. I generally prefer to play in PM or email, or maybe YIM. If you want to learn more about me, please take a look at my f-list or my request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom