Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new request thread. (Mainly MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuxT

Star
So going to give putting requests up another shot, so here goes! I've been roleplaying for close to 10 years now, with many thousands of posts over various sites. Been at Bluemoon awhile, though had less luck than I'd like with roleplays, though managed a few good ones here and there.

I slightly favor more smut in roleplays but I'm more than happy to go more story based. Heck can go non sexual if I like the idea enough, most of my roleplays have been that way. I admit to not being the most detailed roleplayer, but I've been working on that. As such I'll typically post 1-2 paragraphs per post, more in introductions and when it calls for it. As such, only asking for about the same, just so long as there is something to work with. Also ask that posts be legible and you re-frame from using text speech.

Kink wise as you'll see from my F-List I'm pretty open. If you have something you want to play out I can typically be talked into it. Pairing wise I'll do in order of preference, MxF, MxFu, FuxF, MxM, FuxFu, FxF. I can be talked into playing any gender though I prefer to play males most of the time. I prefer to be a Sub but I can go Switch and Dom fine enough so don't let that scare you.

Now on to some pairings, fandoms and plots I think. If you have a suggestions, go ahead and send me a message!

TeacherxStudent(With me playing the student)
Siblings
ParentxChild
MistressxPet
Monstergirls
Bestiality/Monsters
Fantasy adventurers
Sci-Fi ship crew

Some Fandoms:
Pokemon
Elder Scrolls
Mass Effect
Dungeons & Dragons
Dresden
Mount & Blade
Dragonball Xenoverse

Now a few plots, each can be changed and discussed:

Breeding Season: Based on the game of the same name this is open for many pairings. The idea is that humans are using monsters as sex slaves, also owning farms to breed them. Main idea would be one of us the play the owner of the breeding farm, the other playing most of the monsters. I'm open either way to what role I play and what pairings we do.

Dungeon of corruption: A long forgotten dungeon, controlled by a powerful, perverted master exists. Inside the various guardians, beasts and monsters are different, their minds made to seek satisfaction. Adventurers braving this place will face the various locals trying to rape, break and corrupt them into staying as play things.

Starship Explorers: A small crew would be picked to man the most advanced exploration produced. Their mission to explore uncharted space and search new planets for life and potential allies.

That's the idea's I have right now, like I said though I'm up to playing anything. So just go ahead and PM any ideas you have, I'll be happy to hear you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom