Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SISTERLY.......UH,....'LOVE'? (shamelessdesires and Arcadiaplay)

shamelessdesires

Banned
Banished
..."oh hell, we got at least 3 more hours," Cassie reassured the blonde on the other end of the Skype screen...."my mom works late tonight and won't be home till at least 7pm...."
Cassie spread her legs wide apart the same time as her on screen friend, both giggling and staring at each other as they began masterbating at the same time. It was an almost daily session, even though they were only 2 blocks away from each other. Whoever had the first orgasm lost and had to be tied up and gagged by the winner the next time they got together.

Cassie was the older of 2 sisters, slightly on the adventurous side and a closet lesbian. As bold as she was in bed, she still couldn't gather up enough nerve to come out of the closet---just yet, anyway. At 18, the brunette Cassie attracted her fair share of stares....hair cascading down halfway to the middle of her back, slender, tight ass and 36D breasts, she was the recipient of many 2nd glances.
Natalie, her younger sister, was also slender but more feminine, a trait that aroused the older Cassie. The 2 girls had spent many hours naked together, comparing each other's tit sizes, the shape of their pussies----the same thing most close sisters did. Natalie was aware her older sister swas a lady lover but was sworn to secrecy years ago.

The blonde stopped long enough to grab some pantyhose and rolled up panties and motioned Cassie to do the same.
"you know what to do, Cas," she said as she tied her legs apart to the end of the bed and stuffed the panties in her mouth for a gag.
Cassie followed suit, tied her ankles far apart, gagged herself and the 2 continued fingering themselves. After a few minutes of moaning, they both came, although Cassie had the first orgasm. Her blonde friend had a feeling that Cassie lost on purpose because she loved being tied.

Natalie wasn't due home for at least another hour, after telling their mother she was goling to the library to study. What Cassie didin't know was that about 5 minutes ago, her younger sister had not only come home early but was actually standing there at the doorway.....

Natalie had always been jealous of her older sister. A healthy level of jealousy, of course. She seemed to always get whomever she wanted. Natalie was very pretty herself, shoulder length wavy red hair, 5'2", slender, C cup breasts, and green eyes. But her sister, Cassie...she had always attracted anything in sight. She had those beautiful big breasts, and her long brown hair, who could resist? She had never been very adventurous herself, and had never done more than kissing with boys. She had never thought about being with a girl, but she did enjoy looking at her sister's body.

After school, she went to the library, working on a paper that was due soon. She couldn't concentrate much on her paper, so she saved what she had done, gathered all of her stuff, and left the library. She was 16, and had a driver's license, but the library was close to their home, and it was a nice day. She wore a black tank top with a hot pink blazer, and a pair of skinny jeans, with cute pink wedges. She walked home, and opened the front door. She walked upstairs, and could hear noises coming from her sister Cass' room. She noticed it was open, so she peeked inside. She could see her sister masturbating, and she had to cover her mouth from gasping. She stood there for a long time, just staring, and watching...

Cassie was dripping cum down between her bound thighs, panting like a puppy just in time to open her eyes. The blonde on screen had a suprised look on her face, pointing....Cassie looked over her shoulder only to find Natalie with an equally suprised look.
"Catch you later," Cassie said, closing her laptop. Quickly untying herself, she got up.....
You saw the whole thing, didin't you sis,?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Natalie was a tattletale and Cassie knew she had to do something and do it quick.

"I guess just telling you to keep your mouth shut won't be enough, will it,?" she asked....
There was only one thing to do.....Cassie grabbed her sister by the arm, threw her on the bed, shoved her wet panties in Natalie's mouth and began wrestling with her, managing to tie her wrists to the head of the bed.

"I need to do something to keep you quiet," she said, turning her laptop back on and logging back into Skype. Once again, her friend appeared.
"What's up,?......FUCK, Cas.....what did you do to her???"
"Can't take a chance on my sister blabbing off to my Mom," she replied. looking down at her struggling sister. "Any ideas?"

"first of all," her friend replied, shaking her head, "can't keep her on the bed, your mom will see her. Got any place you can stash her?"
Cassie looked over at her walk in closet....."Yeah, and I better move her soon...Mom should be home soon...."

Cassie undid the rope from the bedframe but kept the other end tied to Natalie's wrists. Dragging her over to the closet, she tied her sister's arms to the overhead pole, then proceeded to take off her sister's clothes.....
"I always wanted to do this to you sis," she said, rummaging under her bed, then coming back with a plug looking like a small cock with a hose and squeebulb attached. "It's an inflatable gag," she said as she shoved the gag in her mouth and pressed on the plug, smiling as it inflated, filling the girl's mouth. Duct taping her shut to further silence her, Cassie closed the closet door, leaving her naked bound and gagged sister in the closet.....

"Cassie?," her mother's voice called out....."are you home? is you sister up there with you...?"

Natalie gasped as her sister Cassie turned around and saw her standing there, staring at everything that had just happened. She nodded slowly, signaling that she had indeed seen the whole thing. She couldn't believe that her sister was masturbating on the bed, especially with a masturbating female with her on skype. She had never suspected that her sister had liked girls. Or maybe, she was just having fun masturbating with someone, and she wasn't really into girls. She had no idea what to think.

She watched as her sister approached her, and her eyes grew wide as she grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed. She felt her sister shove her pussy juice soaked panties in her mouth, and she struggled against her sister. She finally felt her hands get tied together, but she continued to squirm around. The taste of her sister's juices were very much present in her mouth, and she wasn't exactly liking it. She yelled out against the panty gag, trying to get her older sister to reconsider what she was doing.

She listened to her sister and her friend talk, and she shook her head violently when Cassie looked towards the closet. She didn't want to be shoved in there and forgotten. God only knows what would happen after that. She struggled as she was dragged to the closet, and tried to pull away from her tying her to the overhead pole. She squirmed and kicked around as her sister undressed her. Her eyes widened as she told her she always wanted to do her like this. She whimpered as she put the gag into her mouth and inflated it, and knew there was no escape as she sealed duct tape over top. She kicked and yelled out as she closed the closet door behind her as she left, leaving Natalie alone, naked, and unable to escape.

Cassie heard the front door downstairs open and the voice of her mother as she called out for her daughters....
"coming Mom," she chirped as she ran down the stairs, kissing and hugging her.
"where's your sister,?" mom asked....cassie shook her head. "she told me to tell you she'd be at the library, think she's studying for a test or something...."
"well, I'm going back out," her mother said as she started to go to her bedroom. "I have a dinner party to attend and I'm going to leave you two some pizza money..."

Cassie gave her another peck on the cheek and ran upstairs....Natalie was struggling with the rope and trying to expel the gag from her mouth but it held tight.
"You make too much noise, and I know just how to keep you quiet," Cassie said as she opened the closet door. Taking some more rope, she tied her sister's feet and ankles tight, then took a pair of clamps and stuck them on the girl's nipples. attaching some string to the clamps, she attached them to the overhead pole. Natalie's legs bound and now her tits pointing slightly upward, she grimaced in pain.
"any move you make is really gonna hurt bad," Cassie warned her. "I want to torture you, but it's gonna have to wait till mom leaves. After that, your'e all mine, sis..."

Cassie closed the closet door and flopped on her bed, laptop open and turned on Skype again. Her friend's image returned to the screen.
"So...what are we gonna do with your sister, Cas?," her friend asked......Cassie grinned...."Mom's gonna leave again in a few minutes and she'll be gone for hours. Time enough for you to come over and help me torture her?"
Her friend smiled...."Hey, that sounds great! I'll bring my strap on and my whip....you want me to bring the doctor?"
The 'doctor was a huge and menacing vibrating dildo more than 2 feet long, 4 inches wide and powered by 3 c cell batteries. It was made by Doc Johnson and was the most powerful battery operated device on the market......

"Yeah, bring it," Cassie laughed...."we're gonna make her our private fuck toy...."

She went back to the closet and opened the doors, a scared look on her sister's face....
"If you knew what we got planned for you sis," she said shaking her head and watching her struggle..."you'd have plenty of reason to be afraid...."

Cassie had plenty of wet dreams of fucking and torturing her sister, ever since Natalie developed decent sized breasts and now it was time to live out all those demented fantasies.....

Natalie heard the bedroom door open and she began to yell into the gag more frantically, hoping that maybe it was their mother. But when the closet door opened, she lost all hope, seeing Cassie standing there. She tried to move her legs as she tied them together, but couldn't move much. She yelled out as she attached nipple clamps to her breasts, and she winced in pain as she tied rope to them up on the pole above, pulling her nipples upward. She began to cry slightly as she revealed to her that their mom was leaving, and that she was going to torture her.

She watched as she left the closer and closed the door. She heard voices shortly after, but couldn't make out a single word. She struggled, looking around to see if there was anything that might help her escape. Why has her sister done this? Sure she had tattled on her in the past, and probably would've now, but she could have been bribed. She shook her head, quite angry at herself for standing in the doorway and watching what was happening. She watched as the closet door opened again. She felt tears sting her eyes as she told her that she should be afraid. But she said we? Who else was going to see her like this?

Cassie kept the closet door open, flopping on her bed on her belly watching her sister struggle and moan through her gag.
"You have no idea how many times I wanted to do this shit to you sis," she said smiling.

A knock on the front door downstairs....."don't go anywhere," she said laughing.
"Cas!," the voice called out...."I brought the doctor...!"
It was Jamie, her blonde friend. "Come on up, Jamie," Cassie called out. Jamie came into the room..."where's your sister,?" she asked....Cassie giggled and pointed toward the closet. There on her knees was a naked, bound and gagged Natalie.....

"Fuck Cas," she said....."never saw Natalie nude before....she got a nice set of boobs...."
"even nicer with clamps on those nipples," Cassie replied. "Got the doctor?"
Jamie grinned, bringing out the monster from a plastic bag, and a monster it was indeed, all 2 feet of it, wide, powerful and menacing.....
"You know Cas," she said, gazing at Natalie....."I never could get more than about 8 inches up my ass...wonder how much your sister can take?"

"Let's find out," Cassie said, undoing the wrist rope and the clamp strings, leaving the clamps themselves secured to Natalie's nipples. Dragging her out onto the bedroom floor, binding her hands behind her and keeping her ankles bound, the girls flopped Natalie onto her belly.
Cassie went to her dresser and brought out some lube....."Not too much," Jamie warned...."afterall, we're punishing her remember?"
Cassie nodded her head, putting on just a small amlount on the head of the dildo. While Jamie held the girl's ass cheeks apart, Cassie rammed the monster raping machine into Natalie's tight puckered ass.....while she squealed, screamed and struggled, Cassie slowly twisted the dildo as she pushed harder and deeper.....Natalie's eyes popped wide open and the girls knew their captive couldn't take much more. Pushing anyway, they managed to impale Natalie with only about 4 inches protruding from her ass. Turning on the power, the dong hummed and buzzed.....

"with 3 c cells in that bastard," Jamie said....."man, she's gonna really get tortured...."

The two friends laid on their bellies on the bed, watching Natalie as she fought, twitched, screamed and squealed....

Natalie's cheeks got red as her sister laid on her bed and watched her. She heard the knock at the door, and her eyes widened. That must be the 'we' that her sister was referring to. She saw her friend enter the room, and her cheeks reddened even more, embarrassed to be naked in front of her. She listened to her compliment her in a sick way, and she squirmed a little, not wanting to be in that embarrassing position anymore. She cocked her head to the side, wondering what the doctor was. When she saw her sister's friend pull it out, her eyes widened, and she thrashed around a little more, but cried out as the movement pulled on her already sore nipples.

She watched with wide eyes as her sister came towards her. She was relieved that she undid the rope and the string pulling on the nipple clamps. She moved around as her sister dragged her out, and was yelling out, hoping someone would hear her and help her. She thrashed about as the girls grabbed the dildo and pushed it into her never used ass. She screamed out into the gag, every inch that they pushed in sent huge waves of pain and burning to her ass. When they stopped pushing and turned it on, she began to thrash about even more, yelling out, wishing that they would stop. She wanted to tell them that she wouldn't tell their mom anything, but she wasn't so sure they would listen, and the ball gag in her mouth prevented it.

Both girls laughed as they laid there watching Natalie bounce around on the floor, the huge monster sending wave after wave of impulses through her bound body....between the size of the monster and her legs bound, there was no way she could push it out.
Cassie got tired of just watching her struggle in agony....while Natalie coached her, she brought out a smaller---an 8 inch--dildo and took out her sister's gag. Before she had a chance to utter a sound, Cassie quickly shoved it in her sister's mouth.

"suck on it, slave!," she said, face fucking her. Jamie, not wanting to miss any fun, leaped off the bed.
"got any more toys, Cas?," she asked. "look in my dresser," Cassie replied...."2nd drawer from the top..."
in it was a 10 inch rabbit vibrator.....Jamie turned Natalie on her side with Cassie not missing a thrust....."I'm gonna make your sister squirm," Jamie said as she rammed the vibe deep in Natalie's pussy, sinking it in all the way to the base. Turning it on high power and quickly stuffing 2 pair of panties in Natalie's cunt so she couldn't push the invader out, she sat on the floor, her back up against the side of the bed, watching....she knew what was happening inside Cassie's bound and struggling sister.....rows upon rows of mini ball bearings spinning around, the neck swirling in circles and the head pumping up and down, the rabbit could almost guarantee orgasms form even the most uncooperative victims.

With her mouth filled, her ass stretched and impaled and now her pussy being well used, there wasn't an opening on Natalie that wasn't being tortured....

Natalie watched her sister as she got up and her eyes widened as she watched her pull out a dildo. Sure, it was smaller than the huge thing in her ass, but it still wasn't small in her mind. She was relieved when she pulled the gag out of her mouth, but she whimpered when that dildo was shoved into her mouth. She winced and reluctantly sucked on it as Cassie fucked her mouth with it. She looked at her sister with pleading eyes, begging her to stop all of this and to let her go.

She watched her sister's friend go to the drawer to find yet another toy. She yelled out against the dildo in her mouth as she watched her come close to her with it. She shook her head no over and over again, but she felt herself being pushed onto her side, and felt the vibrator being shoved all the way up into her pussy. She cried out as she turned it on, and the extra vibrations sending waves through her entire lower, and some of her upper, body. She felt her sister's friend push panties inside her as well, and she knew there was nothing she could do now. She felt all the sensations going on in all of her holes, and the vibrations quickly did a number on her. She moaned out reluctantly as she began to orgasm, and she felt a nice amount of liquid pour out of her pussy.

Both girls stopped to watch Natalie as she writhed, squirmed and gurgled through her gag....they could see cum juice flow from her body like a fountain.
"Holy shit Cas," Jamie remarked....."she's cumming like a fuckin' whore...."
She quickly pounced on the floor, untying the girl's legs and dove in between her thighs, licking, sucking and sluurping, determined to catch and swallow every drop that dripped.

"FUCK THAT!," Cassie yelled...."if anybody's gonna do a suck 'n swallow on her, it's gonna be ME...."
The two of them were actually fighting to be the lucky one to drain Natalie...
'That's it," Cassie said, pulling out the vibe and throwing it at her friend. "Go ahead and suck it clean, then go home.....our Mom's gonna be home soon....."
Jamie pouted...."well, in that case I better get going, but thanks for letting me play with your sister.....later, Cas...."

Once she heard the front door slam, Cassie looked over at Natalie. "No, Mom won't be back for quite a while....I just wanted you to myself...."
With her legs free, Natalie tried to move but her hands were still bound. Cassie grabbed them and pulled her to the bed.
"Do as I tell you, or I swear I'm gonna hurt you real bad...."
Cassie took the now cum soaked panties, stuffed them back in her mouth and taped over it. She moved Natalie onto a chair, tied her ankles to the chair legs, more rope around her waist and cinched it to the chair frame.
Next, she took string, tied it to her sister's nipples tight enough so it wouldn't slip off, then attached the other ends to a set of knobs on her dresser, 4 feet away.

"I'm gonna torture you till you scream," she said as she slowly pulled the strings through the dresser latches. Slowly but surely, Natalie's tits began to rais up and grow straight out, stretching. Cassie watched smiling as her sister moaned and fought in the chair, helpless to watch as her nipples were being pulled and stretched.....

Natalie watched as she Cassie's friend untied her ankles, and she watched as she went down between her legs and began to lick at the juices flowing from her pussy. She writhed around on the ground, the extra stimulation extending her orgasm. She moaned out loudly, her first ever orgasm rocking her body in a way she couldn't have ever expected. She was shocked when her sister intervened, saying that she wanted to drain her juices. Her eyes widened, and was shocked that she was wanting to do that with her.

She was shocked that she made her go home, and she watched as she turned her attention back to her once she had left. Her eyes widened as she confessed to her that their mom wouldn't be home for a while, and that she just wanted to be alone with her. She writhed around as she pulled her to the bed, then sat her in a chair. She watched as she tied her ankles to the chair, and tied her waist to it as well. She looked down at her nipples as she tied string around them, and she whimpered and moaned out as she tied the ends of the string to the dresser knobs, her nipples being pulled roughly outwards.

Cassie got on her hands and knees, slowly pushing the chair backwards, looking up to see the look of agony on her sister's face...."told you I was gonna torture you Sis," she said. She plucked the strings, which were by now as tight as piano wire, Natalie's tits jutting out straight, her nipples stretched at least 3 inches and obviously painful as hell. Jamie did it to her plenty of times, but now it was different.....the girl tied and gagged was her own sister, someone Cassie had many hours with in her dreams as she molested her. Now it was time for reality....

Cassie got on her knees and scooted up between her sisters bound open thighs....Natalie was still dripping from the vibe and tasted deliciuous....she pulled it and the panties from her sister's cunt, spread her lips apart and began sucking, nibbling and licking. Natalie tasted just like she did in Cassie's dreams and her cunt meat was so pink and velvety soft....
It was such a turn on for Cassie to see and hear Natalie groaning and squirming....

Natalie yelled out and winced in incredible pain as Cassie pushed the chair back, pulling her nipples out even more, putting her in immense discomfort. She watched as she plucked at the string, sending vibrations to her red nipples and also seeming to pull the out further. She wished that he would stop torturing her, but she knew it wouldn't stop anytime soon. She had never imagined her sister to be a lesbian, much less that she would ever in a million years to this to someone, much less her! She watched as she moved closer, and dipped her head between her legs, and began to nibble and lick at her. She squirmed, the pleasure from her sister being between her legs and the pain from her nipples being pulled violently out from her body was sending her brain in a tailspin, as she couldn't comprehend the intense pain and pleasure both at once. She moaned and whimpered out, squirming a lot in the chair.

Gagged and squirming girls turned Cassie on, and this one being her own sister just added more sweetness to the mix.
"Oh Sis," she said as she ate her thrashing sister...."you don't know how long I wanted to do this to you...."
She curled her tongue and slipped it in and out of Natalie's cunt, enjoying the wetness both were experiencing.
Was Natalie actually enjoying this?...with the way she was moaning, it certainly seemed like it.

"I'm gonna make you cum and swallow every drop," Cassie said as she continued tongue fucking her sister....she was enjoying the way Natalie tried not to thrash about too much, with her tits strung out, the slightest movement threatening to yank her nipples off....god, what a turn on...!!

There was something else going on in the privacy of Cassie's bedroom, something Natalie was totally unaware of.....
hidden in the bookcase across from the bed, a mini camcorder was busy capturing every moment of her sister's torture.....

EVERY SINGLE MINUTE....

"CAS?...NAT? ARE YOU TWO HOME??"

Cassie froze...."fuck, mom wasn't supposed to get back so soon," she said as she stopped and hurriedly untied her sister, unclamped her tits and pulled out the gag. She laid on the bed and watched her sister get dressed as she did the same. Mom wouldn't usually come in, so she had time to put all her toys away.
But there was one other thing....Cassie turned to her sister....
"Uh, Sis," she said, looking slightly above her sister's head...."I wouldn't go running to Mom and blabbing off about what we did to you here..."
She pointed up to the bookcase. "Jamie thought it might be a good idea to record everything....yeah, call it blackmail, but hey...we needed to do something to keep your lips sealed, right?"

Just as they both were about to go downstairs, Cassie added..."your'e gonna be my sex slave from now on. When I call or text you, you better figure out a way to be here or else the internet will have a new cam slut....."

Natalie couldn't help but enjoy her sister eating out her pussy, as the new sensation felt wonderful to her. But her nipples, that kind of distracted from the pleasure she was feeling, not allowing her to enjoy herself much at all. She was flattered in a twisted way that she had wanted to do this to her for a while. She didn't doubt that she was going to make her cum, and she moaned out, practically in response. She squirmed a little, but not too much, not trying to add any extra pain than she already had. She was still surprised by all of this, which was distracting her a little from everything.

All of a sudden, and seemingly out of no where, she heard their mom call out, asking if they were home. She watched as her sister quickly untied her, and she hopped up and quickly pulled on all of her clothes, not wanting not their mom to think anything suspicious. She knew that their mom wouldn't believe her is she told her what really happened if she caught them naked together. She was shocked when Cassie revealed that everything they had just done had been recorded, and her cheeks burned a bright red of embarrassment. She was even more shocked at what she had said after that, and she nodded, understanding. Not like she had a choice to understand anyways..

As their mother plopped her bag on the kitchen countertop, both her darling daughters rushed in to welcome her back.....Cassie noticed her sister seemed especially glad to see her...no mystery considering what she just put her through. Cassie wondered if Natalie's tits were sore from their ordeal, especially her nipples....those delicious, erect, throbbing dark nipples.....
Cassie had to shake herself back into reality. "No mom," she replied when asked if they bought anything to eat.

"Just as I thought," their mother replied, smiling...."you two probably spent the whole evening playing video games and bullshitting on Facebook. Allright, get something on and we'll go grab some pizza....."

As good as the pizza was, Cassie's mind was someplace else---between Natalie's thighs. As the 3 of them chatted and ate, Cassie kept gazing down, pretending she could see through the table and gazing at her sister's pussy. Cassie tasted forbidden fruit and now wanted more, much more....
They returned home, the girls kissed their mother goodnight and all 3 retired to their respective bedrooms.
Cassie laid in bed awake. She wanted her sister, and wanted her badly....
Around midnight, Cassie got up, went into a drawer and got out the ballgag Jamie used when her and Cassie played. She also got out a pair of handcuffs....

Slowly, quietly she crept over to Natalie's bedroom. None of the 3 rooms had locks on the doors, something that Cassie was extremely thankful for tonight. Opening the bedroom door, she peered around it to see her sister in bed in a semi fetal position. In she crept, ever so slowly like a cat, her feet gently and barely touching the floor.....she thought she heard her sister groan in her sleep and froze where she stood for a few seconds. Realizing she was still asleep, Cassie continued toward the bed.
It would make too much noise if she ripped a length of tape, so she took 2 foot long pieces while she was still in the hallway and got them ready. Finally reaching the bed, she brought her hands quietly over Natalie's head and quickly slapped the tape across the girl's mouth....
Knowing she would fight instantly, Cassie grabbed her sister's wrists, locking the handcuffs in place and turning her onto her back, her hands bound beneath her.

"I wasn't finished with you when Mom got home," she whispered...."open your legs or I'll open them for you..."
She knew her sister wouldn't cooperate, so she brought one other thing with her....
"I know it's gonna hurt," she said, "but I got to teach you I'm in charge...."
Cassie brought out the mammoth dildo, a huge menacing monster 16 inches long, 4" wide.....pinning her sister down with one knee, she dropped just a few drops of lube on the head of the dildo, just enough to get it passed her tight puckered hole.
Even tape gagged, Natalie screamed in agony...Cassie had to keep a hand over the girl's mouth while she shoved the monster inside....

Natalie was happy to see their mom, glad to be out of the pain that her sister was putting her through. She desperately wanted to tell their mother what had happened, but knew that was now not possible. She laughed as she should have at their mom's comment. She was happy to get out of the house, and was incredibly hungry after the orgasm she had. She ate the pizza slowly, extending their time out. When they went home, and said goodnight to their mother, she was terrified, knowing that Cassie would do something again.

She couldn't fall asleep, scared to let her guard down to only allow her sister to take advantage of her. She checked the clock and it was eleven, and she decided that her sister wasn't going to come in. She closed her eyes, relaxed, and quickly fell asleep. She felt something slap onto her mouth, and she slowly woke up. She realized what was happening and squirmed around, but was too much still asleep to do much. She felt the cuffs quickly snap on her wrists and she felt herself being pushed into her stomach. She wouldn't open her legs, not wanting her to do anything to her. She felt something huge, obviously a dildo, being pushed into her ass. She screamed out, her ass sore from earlier, and she thrashed around.

"shhhhh...keep quiet Sis, or I'll have to hurt you even more," Cassie whispered as her sister lay there, struggling uselessly against her cuffs...it was obvious that Natalie wasn't going to cooperate and there was only one thing left to do....she pushed the monster dildo even harder, and despite her sister trying her best to expel the invader, Cassie managed to lodge it deep in her ass....she could see her sister's ass stretching wider than she thought possible, but something that long and wide could not possibly fit all the way inside her, even if she did relax. She was able to sink a good portion of it in, and what remained sticking out Cassie secured in place with string.

"No way your'e gonna push it out," she whispered, cinching the string around the girl's waist...
"I had to bring it cause I knew you wouldn't let me fuck you....."
there was one other item Cassie brought with her, Jamie's strap on harness, complete with an 8" dildo attached....still sitting on her knees pinning her sister down, Cassie cinched the harness around her pelvis, the dildo swaying from the middle.
Bending down between her sister's legs, Cassie lunged forward, burying the dong deep in her sister's cunt.

In and out she raped her struggling, moaning sister. "I love it when you fight me Sis," she whispered as she lunged....."it won't do you any good, but it gets me soooo hot..."

When Cassie threatened to hurt her more if she wasn't quiet, Natalie stopped screaming instantly, and just whimpered and whined. She stopped thrashing about as much as she could, but the pain of the dildo was a little too much for her. She felt her tie string around her waist, and she was upset that she wasn't able to push it out now. She knew her ass was stretched an incredible amount. She then felt her sister moving around, but she wasn't sure exactly why. Then she felt a dildo pushing against her pussy, and she felt it pushing inside of her. She moaned out softly into the tape gag, and she squirmed a little. She wasn't exactly enjoying the fact that she was being fucked by her sister, so she began to thrash about again, but as her sister just said, it wouldn't do her any good. She felt her sister fucking her, in and out, with the dildo, and she wasn't enjoying this situation very much. She continued to whimper and squirm around, wishing this would end...

Cassie laid on top of her, kissing her sister's nipples, massaging her tits as she paused, the strapon dildo imbedded in her pussy.
"I'm gonna fuck you 'till you cum for me," she hissed...."if you know what's good for you, you'll try and force an orgasm out of you...I'm gonna be with you all night till you do...."

Over and over she plowed into her, the dildo sliding in and out....Every few thrusts she'd reach under, twisting and pushing the larger one in her sister's ass, slowly working it in just a little bit deeper each time.
Frustrated with Natalie's fighting off an orgasm, Cassie grunted and knew how to punish her. Cassie had no knowledge in anatomy, but after being used by Jamie enough times she knew if she angled her sister's torso and pelvis just right, she could lodge the monster in Natalie's ass almost all the way in, wedging it in her pelvic girdle and paralyzing her.

laying down between her sister's thighs, she focused on her pussy, licking and sucking....while her sister's attention was focused on her cunt, Cassie gave the monster in her ass one forceful shove. Just as she thought, it lodged itself deep in Natalie's pelvic girdle, making her unable to get off the bed or move.
"I told you to cooperate, but no," she said, a frown on her face...."no, you just HAD to be difficult.....just for that, I'm gonna leave you like this....."

Cassie wrapped another 3 rounds of tape over her sister's mouth, guaranteeing her silence. Between her wrists handcuffed and the monster effectively paralyzing her in place, there was no way Natalie could move. Cassie quietly slipped out of her sister's room, went back into her own and quickly went to sleep.
She knew she could easily get downstairs ahead of her mother and when asked why her sister hadn't been down yet, she would tell her Natalie wasn't feeling good and wasn't going to school that day.....

Natalie watched as her sister came down on her down, and began to kiss her nipples and massage her breasts. She heard what she whispered, and she whimpered, silently praying that she cums fast. But she wasn't sure she would, being fucked by her sister, which she DIDN'T want. She felt her sister continuously and rapidly fuck her with the strap on, and she couldn't help but occasionally moan out. She felt her sister twist the dildo in her ass, but that only helped to set back her orgasm. She whimpered, wishing her body would just cooperate with her wishes. She then felt her between her legs, and she felt her licking and sucking at her pussy. She then felt her shove the huge dildo even further in her ass, and she realized that she couldn't move. She screamed out, not wanting her sister to leave her like this. She couldn't believe her sister was doing this to her, and she couldn't even try to push it out. She watched her sister leave and she began to cry, unable to move or even scream for help.

Early the next morning, Cassie slipped into her sister's room. She obviously had no sleep the previous night, just as Cassie thought. "don't go anywhere," she said giggling as she stood there for a minute watching her sister struggle feebly.
She went back to her room, brought back the duct tape and reinforced the gag.....

"I gotta go downstairs and tell mom your'e sick," she said, closing the door.
Their mother was just finishing her coffee when Cassie appeared at the kitchen doorway.
"where's your sister?," she asked.
"Nat isin't feeling too good," Cassie said, shaking her head....."she barfed last night and I gave her some of that left over Phenergan...she's out like a light right now...."
"Ok," her mother said...."I'll pick her up something from the pharmacy on my lunch break...."
Kissing Cassie on the forehead, she left. Cassie watched out the living room window as the car backed out of the driveway and went down the street.

Back up the stairs Cassie went and straight into Natalie's room. Pulling back the covers, she pinched, pulled and twisted her sister's nipples as Natalie writhed in agony. There was no doubt about it, the anal dildo was in deep enough to make any movement impossible....
"Well, at least I won't have to tie your legs," she said...."but the handcuffs stay on....hey, I almost forgot to tell you....I have a suprise for you...."
Cassie left for a second, then returned with her mini laptop. Sitting on the edge of her sister's bed, she opened it up.

What Natalie was being forced to watch was none other than her own mother getting undressed, stepping into the shower and getting into a nightgown. Cassie was filming HER, too!
"Got to admit," Cassie said licking her lips....."mom is hot looking...."
Cassie was right, their mother was very attractive. In her late 30's, Jennifer still had a figure that could---and did--turn heads.
She had Raven black hair down past her shoulders, slender legs, a nice ass and perky size 36D tits.....
"your'e not the only one I've had fantasies about," she said giggling...."I've been planning this for a long time.....your'e gonna be the bait...."

Cassie turned her sister onto her side as she howled in muffled agony. taking string, she tied it tight around the base of her tits and secured it to the side of the bed, making it impossible for her to roll back over, and with the dildo up her ass, it would be too painful to attempt it anyway.
Cassie took her Iphone and started taking pictures of her struggling sister. "Here's how it will work," Cassie explained.
"I'm gonna send the pics to her phone, saying it's a burglar...he stole my phone and sent the pics to her to demand ransom and she'll have to return home to pay him off. When she comes back, I'll be waiting...."

Within minutes, the trap was set. "Mom's gonna come up here to rescue you, and when she does, I got something that will knock her ass out cold..." She showed her sister a loaded syringe...."you know, it's amazing....you can buy fuckin' anything on line...."

The trap was set. The pictures were sent, demand made and within minutes, a very panicked Jennifer responded.....
"Now," Cassie said..."all we have to do is wait..."

Natalie was shocked when her sister reappeared and heard her sick joke. She soon saw her come back in, and she watched and felt as her sister pinched and twisted her nipples, and she writhed around as best as she could, which wasn't much. She wasn't sure what the surprise was, but she looked at the laptop that her sister pulled out. She looked at the screen, and her eyes widened. She was so shocked to see their mother, naked, on the screen. She listened to her sister talk, and was shocked that she was filming her, and that she also fantasizes about her. And how was she going to be the bait? She had no idea, but she knew that it wouldn't be good. She was pushed on her side, and the dildo moved in her ass, and the pain shot up through her. She felt the thread tied tightly at the base of her breast, and she was upset she wouldn't be able to roll over. She was shocked at her plan, and just waited for their poor mother..

Cassie heard the sound of their mother's car pulling up the driveway, looking out her sister's bedroom window. Looking at her sister, bound gagged and struggling....."perfect...keep on fighting me, pretty soon you'll have company...."

"CASSIE? NATALIE?....WHERE ARE YOU....OH GOD, ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?"
it was the sound of their panic stricken mother bounding up the stairs. Jennifer had no idea what to expect....was the girl's assailant there waiting? what did he want with her daughters?
In rushed Jennifer only to see Natalie struggling frantically but instead of staring at her she looked as if she was staring somewhere else, desperately motioning with her head. Cassie closed the door behind her and jabbed the needle deep in her mother's side.

"CASS! WHAT ARE YOU...........UUUUUUUUUGH......"
Their mother fell to the floor. Cassie knew she wouldn't have much time.....picking up her mother by her shoulder, she dragged her out of the room and into her mother's, quickly stripping her, gagging her and laying her on her back. Getting rope, she tied Jennifer's ankles and arms wide apart spreadeagled.....it weas finally time to live out her wildest fantasies....

Cassie went back into Natalie's room,opened up the laptop she brought in with her. Her friend Jamie appeared.
"what's up, Cas?,"
"I did it," she replied, a look of triumph on her face. "I got 'em both....get over here with all your toys..."
"what do you mean,?" her friend asked. "Oh FUCK, you didn't......"
"sure did.....got my Mom tied up in her room...."

Back
Top Bottom