Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Brother 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Expect the unexpected!

1373385098_julie-chen-big-brother-467.jpg

I'd prefer to get a fan of the show to do this with me but just in case you haven't seen it:
The premise of the show is that there is a group of people, dubbed as "housemates" or "houseguests", living together in a specially constructed large house. During their time in the house they are isolated from the outside world and are not commonly aware of outside event or have access to any electronic devices. Contestants are continuously monitored by in-house television cameras as well as personal audio microphones during their entire stay. Each series lasts for about three months, with at least ten contestants entering the house. To win the final cash prize, a contestant must survive periodic (usually weekly) evictions and be the last housemate or houseguest remaining in the compound by the series' conclusion.

I'm only familiar with the American version, so, per our Julie Chen host, that is the one we'll be basing the game off of.

This rp will be based purely off of character interactions and the drama of the BB reality tv setting. We'll each create 5 characters to be houseguests in the BB house for 3 months of the summer and each will be introduced by them finding the key in the beginning montage and packing their things, describing their overall strategy for going into the house. There's a twist(did you expect anything less?) each character we create will have a little something interesting/quirky/strange about them. It can be anything, from a superpower(within reason, we'll discuss it first but I don't see me rejecting anything), a hidden split personality, a demonic familiar, etc. Anything that would make this character unique and even strange in the real world, it can be really tame and real life based or something supernatural. That's why this game is "13" to kind of have a spooky atmosphere about it, the comps will sometimes be Halloween or horror movie themed but based on the challenges in the show.

This'll be a fan-based rp, incorporating a lot of the elements from the show, including HOH competitions, Veto competitions, the live vote to evict houseguests, video diaries, etc. There will be sexual content allowed of course. The goal is $500,000 and to be the last one standing in order to win the big cash prize, but so much will get in the way, like other prizes, rivalries, secret alliances, backdoor nominations, showmances, etc.

Who will win? With all the twists and turns presented by the BB house, that might be the most unexpected thing of all!

tumblr_mr14y1FdT31swuch2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom