Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixilust

Dust
Evening! I'm Pixi and I am in search of rp partners! This is just a general request thread. I'm not caving anything in particular at the moment, when/if that changes I'll probably update this thread with that info.

Some Basic information that might come in handy.
While I'm not picky about gender, I do prefer to play as a female. I do enjoy playing as male and futa characters, but playing females just feels a bit more natural for me. I tend to lean more towards men, but I don't really care what your/your characters gender is. As long as the characters and stories are interesting It's all good.

I don't do vampire stories. Vampires bore the shit out of me. I don't like master/slave rps, though sometimes I can be convinced to give that a go. And I don't really care for romance in my smut rps. If we've got a deep story going with character and relationship development happening, then sure, romance is great. But if it's just a smutty little play, I can't be bothered with all that sappy noise.

For the most part I'm a one paragraph at a time kind of girl. I do my best to give good detail and keep things flowing and interesting. I will only rp over pms.

I feel like this has all been a bit vague.. I'll probably revise this thread tomorrow night, after I've had some real time to think about it. In the mean time feel free to pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom