Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wobble Wah Wah ... Holy Wubs! (M/F/H, whatever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyWubs

Moon
Note: I like to post with X-small font size, so if this bothers you, please let me know, and I'll increase the size.​

Hey everybody! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of BM! I've been a long time role player, both smut and non, since pretty much the beginning of high school. And I'm 24 now, so, jah. I've got plenty of experience. I've gone from simple, short posts of one liners and the like, to where I am now. Which includes some detailed posts, sometimes really large and heavily plot driven.

If that's already an awesome hook, and you're ready to play, just hit me up! Send me a PM, and let's chat away!

Things you should probably know:
  1. Real life dood, 24, and straight.
  2. I have a busy work schedule, so I'm not on ALL the time.
  3. I'm not looking for a relationship.
  4. Coffee is the best fuckin' thing in the world.

Read on for some other stuff, and then we can get down to role playing!

RE: Wobble Wah Wah ... Holy Wubs! (U/C)

Current Cravings (Kink/Plot related): Open for anything!

Current Cravings (Character-wise): Open for anything!

Time Off/Vacation/AKA, won't be here: None so far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

First craving basically means, what kind of kinky thing or story am I looking for now. I'm fairly open, but sometimes I might want to play, for example, something medieval fantasy. Or, I might want something to do with threesomes. That's what the first one means.

Second craving means, hey, I wanna play a certain type of character. Maybe I wanna play a furry bad boy. Other times, I could go with a more baser animal that plays some important role.

Lastly, I might have time off where I won't be on BM. Check this every and now and then.

RE: Wobble Wah Wah ... Holy Wubs! (U/C)

What do I like? Oh god, the list goes on. Basically, the rule of thumb for me is this: ask. Most of the time, I will say yes. But there are a few things I'm not into. So, for that, this list is what I will not do in a role play.

• Scat/piss/bathroom play
  • Vore
  • Macro/Micro
  • Snuff

Fandoms, we can do, but I reaaaaaally don't like playing as an original character from the show/book/comic/whatever. I feel like I can never get it right. So if we do a fandom, I prefer either you play one of the main characters or whatever, and I play my own, original one. Or, we simply use the universe of the fandom.

Otherwise, I'm good for about everything! Gay/Straight/Bi characters, male/female/herm characters, any kinds of settings, timelines, and even playing multiple characters. I typically work with a length of a couple paragraphs. At most, I can probably crank out five, really detailed ones. At the least, maybe one short paragraph, two short ones. I'm good on PMs, posts, e-mail, Google Docs, and so on. Let me know what works best for you.

Happy role playing!

Forgot to mention that this is open (if the title wasn't self-explanatory!), so I hope to hear from you peeps soon! Le bump!

Le bumpity! Vacation coming up soon, so if we start anything, be aware that I'll go silent on you for a bit. I will let you know before I leave!

Sooooooooo sorry for being gone, I had an unfortunate issue occur in my life, and I just had to pull off and just be support for people, work hard between my two jobs, and even more. I'm a bit stretched thin still, but I would like to get into role playing to help me relax. So I'm back.

Sorry again folks!!!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend! I've got some awesome folks already, but I wouldn't mind one or two more. Let me know too if you're itching to RP, but don't have an idea. I'd love to brainstorm with you!

Back after a little long, but much needed break. I apologize for just disappearing, but i had someone pass away that I really loved and looked up to. I'm back now, so I hope to get into role playing with all you fine people. ^^

Hey all! I might be slow to responses, but please know that I am getting to you! I'm just trying to do everything in order. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom