Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clickbait title (All genders welcomed) (Long term/Short term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueDevi

Meteorite
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ώ€ℓȼ๏ʍ€ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Hello everyone, my name is Jen and I am going to attempt to keep this as concise and informative as possible. If I fail I apologize in advance.

In any case, I am looking for both long and short term roleplays, by which I mean story driven and smut driven respectively. While I think it would be near impossible to do a story-driven roleplay without any smut whatsoever, generally speaking I don't want our characters to just jump in bed. If you demand sex within the first 10 posts, then maybe we should just have a short term romp...okay?

Speaking of the smutty things I have an F-List right here with all my info. The only thing I want to add is that things in my "Maybe" section are generally some of my favorites--they are only there due to unpopularity/contextual requirements. Please do not feel pressured to have them in the roleplay unless you would like them as well.

Also, for those who won't click/cannot read it right now:
My no's are pretty typical: scat, vore, watersports, etc.

Now that my intro/smut wants are out of the way lets get to the request part

ıllıllı reqυeѕт parт ıllıllı​

The first thing that I definitely require is creativity and effort. I want to write a story with you, not at you. I hate to make this about gender, but for some reason I always find that female characters tend to be "submissive" until the point where any kind of sex becomes rape. I neither want nor offer this. Female characters (including my own) are going to be strong sexual beings with motives, likes, dislikes, etc and be able to tie their shoes without being told to do so. It isn't hard to do and it is ridiculous that this even needs to be stated.

Your second requirement is that you have a decent grasp on the English language and are able to give me at least a paragraph per reply. I can write anywhere from 1--5 but I do tend to give what I get. I will link samples as I get partners willing to roleplay in threads.

Which brings me to my third request--I only roleplay on this site. I would prefer threads, but I am fine with PMs as well. I will not be contacted/roleplayed with/etc off this site. period.

Simple rules yes? Okay! Lets lay out some roleplay seeds and cravings!

(¯´•._.• cяαvιηgs •._.•´¯)

Smut Cravings:
* Anything involving bro/sis incest or twins
* Potential (enthusiastic) gang bang. I am not into rape and I am thinking that either my character would be in heat or just super horny. Either way all will be consensual.
* Bad girl/Good guy or Bad girl/Good girl pairings.
* I would like to be a cat girl! (Ears and tail, not full blown furry) applies to any of the above (or below) scenarios.

(Long Term) Roleplay Seeds:
* A 1920s bootlegging ring is devastated when their leader dies in an apparent accident. Luckily his main squeeze seizes control and leads her gang to complete domination.

* A witch accidentally messes up a spell that was supposed to kill an unruly royal who was messing in her Master/Mistress's affairs. Instead, the royal is now madly in love with her and demands to make her a princess. How long can she keep the royal and her teacher happy?!

* A prestigious school is one of the few remaining institutions left since the war with AI started. While students are at least partially designed to be mechanical/computer/software geniuses via genetic manipulation, they don't expect that an "Outlander", that is, someone from the ruined rubble below, to arrive at the school and prove her/his worth in the ongoing fight.

RANDOM NOTES​

1. I consider myself a switch. I have a slight preference to be more dominate, but that's only because my characters are pretty sexually/socially assertive.

2. Please PM if interested. Do not post here.

3. Always feel free to PM me with your own ideas/cravings if you think we would make a good match. This thread by no means contains everything I would be willing or want to do.

4. Thank you for reading! If you mention "marbles" when you PM me you move to the top of my list for reading this whole big thing. You are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom