Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me? (open minded, lit male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly_Mang

Planetoid
Well hullo out there! Y’all can call me Grizz, and as I’m sure you can tell, I’m looking for some new partners to RP with. I am a veteran RPer who has been shaking the rust off after a long hiatus, and I have been having fun. So now I'm jazzed, I’m on the hunt for some particularly well done roleplays; think you can help?

So, some things you should know about me:
I'm a male and generally prefer to play as such. Also, as far as I know I am straight, so I generally prefer to play male on female scenarios. That being said I'm open to try a homosexual roleplay at least once, because you never know ‘til you know, right? It’s also easy to be willing to try a gay RP as I have a penchant for futas. I am new to playing futas, but will do so happily, but that is the most female character I am currently willing to play. In regards to how often I'll be online, I will be able to post at least once a day on average. I may miss a day or two because of extraordinary circumstances, but I will make up for it. Also, addressing my availability, I do not use any instant messenger programs and currently do not plan to, sorry. As far as how I am as a writer, I am semi-literate, have generally good grammar and decent spelling. I post about 3 paragraphs or more, but fluctuate depending on the scenario; I have no requirements for how much my partner must post beyond the standard ‘no one liners’ rule. Also, I relish being a writer and letting my creativity flow out of me; that being said I am not the kind of RPer who uses pictures. I know many people do, but I like to write out a description of my characters because I don’t like to limit my imagination to whatever photos I can find on the net. I have no problems with people that want to use pictures, cartoon or real, so long as they don’t mind me writing my guy to life. Finally, I refuse to play cannon storylines; I only play original characters, and if they are set in pre-established worlds I demand a unique plot. I know that last one is weird, but it's just how I role.

Speaking of things you should know...

So, for the smuttier side of things, the following is a list of my kinks (that I can think of at the moment):
((If something that really turns you on isn’t listed, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t vibe with me, so please make any suggestions you may have! You never know until you ask right?

I like incest, I like the taboo of it.
I like futa characters, a lot honestly. I really like the futa and male pairing.
I like romance, i.e. kissing, cuddling, etc.
On the opposite end of the last like, I really like power-trips and humiliation. Particularly I like it when the powerful and meek switch roles.
I like transformations.
I like nudity.
I also really like dark-skinned partners.
I like a human and monster pairing, though I must say I’m not a huge fan of tentacle monsters. That’s not to say there aren’t exceptions, but generally that’s something I just don’t dig.
It's also stupidly juvenile, but I like games of truth or dare.
I also enjoy drug use. I don’t mean knocking a character out and drugging them up to make them suggestible/horny, though I’m not opposed to that by any means. I mean I like it when the characters drink, or smoke weed; I like it when characters use intoxicants for recreation, escape, ritual, or whatever.
Also, I know it’s not everyone’s thing, but I dig breeding depending on the scenario.
I do also enjoy tropical/semi-tropical settings. I dunno why, I just do.
((That's all that I can think of for now, but I'm pretty open, so if you're into something particular and think I might make a good partner, run it by me. There's a good chance I'll go along with what my partner enjoys.))

Now, for what I am looking for… Well, that’s both easy and hard to answer. The easy way is saying that I’m looking for a good RP, like I stated earlier. The hard way is trying to define and explain what a good RP is, at least to me. So, let me firstly say that I am just looking to have fun. With that being said, I like to play everything from well developed, unique storylines to pure smut. It all ultimately boils down to my partner which direction we take. As for the genre of roleplay, I’m open to pretty much anything except playing canon stories. I like slice of life (so long as I’m allowed to keep it real), fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc., etc. So, if you have something you’re craving, please run it past me, there’s a high likelihood of us playing it out! Finally, I generally prefer 1x1 RPs, but I’m not totally opposed to group play, so if you have other people who might be interested in playing with me, please let me know! Thanks for reading so far, my next post will be a list of the smutty story ideas I have, followed by the more serious stories.

RE: Getting My RP On!

Smut Stories

1.) Don't Belong Here: A teenaged white boy, who is nice and relatively naive by nature, moves out of his house and down to Florida to attend college. The only place he can afford to live in is a ghetto area, but the boy doesn't bat an eye at the location. One night he is excited to go swimming in his apartment complex's pool, and enjoys his swim for an hour or two. He is followed back to his apartment by a lone stalker who'd watched him in the pool. The stalker pulls a knife, but the kid is saved by a native girl who just happens to be visiting a friend next door to the boy. She takes an interest in him, even though he is a bit wimpy and too trusting. She dominates him, forcing her way into his life and eventually his apartment. She lives with him, mooching off of his resources while gradually turning him into her bitch. ((NOTE: This would work best with a futa/shemale, but it can be a heterosexual RP just as easily)).

2.) Treat Others As You'd Like To Be Treated: A man-whore college kid is drugged one night in a bar, where he had spent the night trying to score on girls. He wakes up, bound and gagged in a basement, desperately searching for some clue as to where he was. Days before, he had broken up with his girlfriend, a childhood sweetheart whom he thought he loved dearly. However, when he got to college the temptations surrounded him like a starving pack of wolves, dying to get their wicked fangs deep into him. He tried to hold himself down, but while drinking one night he wound up cheating on his girlfriend. The next day he knew he had to break up with her, to spare her, and he did; though, shortly after his face was buried in a new girl's crotch, so he didn't feel too badly about it. Now, he had been kidnapped by his girlfriend (or her brother), who planned to exact revenge. Through rigorous study of voodoo magics, hypnotism, and demon magic the tormentor transforms the boy into a shemale (or just female, depending on how things go) version of himself, who is now enchanted to perform any orders given to her by her captor.

3.)Little Brother: A middle aged couple is all set to go on vacation, they're having a second honeymoon in Hawaii, and their daughter (17-20) is poised to hold down the fort while they're away for 3 weeks. However, their fuck-up son is on his way home, having just failed out of the university two towns over, and he's packed up to stay a while. The parents can't cancel their plans, so they take off a bit before he arrives, telling their daughter she is in charge. The daughter has often fantasized about her older brother, but because he was such a loser she couldn't see him as man enough in her fantasies. So, she researched for a few years, being nearly a genius and the exact opposite of her brother and discovered a way (however that may be, through magic or mushrooms or injection or what have you) to feminize her brother and give her his masculinity. When he comes over she asserts that she is in charge and slowly begins to seduce/dominate her brother. Eventually she whips out her method of transformation and de-masculates her brother, turning him into a woman while giving herself his member. So, while their parents are away she dominates her new sister. (I could play either role in this idea, however, if I were to play the brother I would still have to retain a penis. A tiny one is cool, but one nonetheless).

4.)The Bitch: A man takes out an ad in the local paper, advertising a room for rent. All it says is: ROOM FOR RENT. 1318 MUSKETOON DR. MUST BE FEMALE, MUST HAVE GOOD HYGIENE, MUST LOVE DOGS. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. A young woman, down on her luck for whatever reason, visits the house to check out the room. She is greeted with a warm welcome from homeowner and dog, shown around the home, and told that the room, utilities, and food would be free in exchange for some chores. She decides to move in, all too eager to take the man up on his deal. When she settles in, she is quickly drugged by the older man and told that her new job was to be his new pet. She would be well taken care of and well loved, but she was going to become his new bitch.

5.) Morale Boosting: It is another time, a fantasy world, and the well-to-do commonly own slaves. Their most prized slaves, however, are not human, but are monster and devils and anything strange and powerful the rich can get their hands on. The wealthy keep themselves entertained by waging gladiatorial combat between their inhuman slaves, and have even organized it into a sporting league. One family has had a particularly legendary warrior, a monster with a long and storied career, but who is getting old. To keep their interests up, and to reward them for their lifetime of service, they decide to grant the creature a pet. This pet being one of their human slaves, however, who is instructed by their owner to do everything within their power to get the monster winning in combat again.

6.) Friends Don't Let Friends Be Lonely: Two best friends are out hanging out downtown one day, with one of the pair complaining all day about his girlfriend. The other gets fed up with the whining, but mostly because he's envious of his friend for having a girl in the first place. The jealous friend leaves his companion for a little, so he can go have a smoke while his buddy goes to the bathroom. He thinks about how he would kill for a girlfriend, but how no woman ever seemed interested in him. He stumbles upon a wishing well in a little park near where his buddy is doing his business, and decides to toss a shiny quarter into it, wishing for the perfect girlfriend. When his friend appears from the bathroom, it appears like they used the wrong toilet. The boy was now a girl, and was not made aware of this fact until she met her friend, who freaked out and tried to get a few other wishes from the well, like a billion dollars and an Olympian body. Eventually the pair decide that they need to stick together while they search the city for some kind of cure for the gender-bent victim, while obviously growing closer together than they already were. (If I were to play the gender-bent friend in this one, I would have to make him a futa/shemale. I know it's odd, I just can't relinquish the idea of me, or any avatar of me, having a penis.)

7.) Girls Rule: There's a planet that exists along our orbit that is not Earth. This planet exists in a parallel dimension, but has learned to force the two worlds to intersect. This planet is filled with women, Amazons standing between 6'-8' tall with immense strength and warrior training from a young age. All the men on the planet have been captured from Earth and kidnapped, becoming breeding stallions and occasionally pets for particularly wealthy families. A young Amazon, in heat for the first time, is instructed to go to Earth and bring back her own breeding stock. So she enters Earth alone and easily abducts a male, and brings him back to the home world. There his fate has yet to be decided, if he should serve the Amazons, or become the personal toy to the girl who kidnapped, or if he can join the small, secretive male resistance.

General pairings:

Futa x male
Brother x sister
Master x slave
Slave monster x master
Mother x son
Cousin x cousin
Gender-bent male x best friend
Alien x human
Werewolf x human
Werewolf x werewolf
Futa x futa
Explorer x native
Gender-bent brother x futa sister
God x worshipper

Uh… That’s all I’ve got for the time being, but like I’ve said, if you have ideas of your own and like what you’ve seen of me, please post them here or PM me! Thanks for reading all this, and my next post is going to be my not-just-smut stories.

Serious (or at least not straight smut) Story Ideas

1.) Save The Trees!:
A young stoner is kicked out of their favorite hangout spot one day, and decides to cope with it by blazing one up. However, they find they're out of weed, so they hit up their dealer. The dealer just happens to be their cousin (we can certainly change this, I just like the taboo in this case), so when they don't answer the stoner has no problem showing up on their doorstep. Meanwhile, the dealer is throwing shit and yelling at the TV, which is on a local news station on which the anchor woman is recapping that a major drug bust has gone down, removing nearly 500 pounds of "marijuana" (I prefer the term cannabis) from the streets. The only problem is that the bust took down the dealer's supplier, so their phone is off. When the stoner arrives the dealer explains to them what happened, and the two smoke the last bit of ganja that the dealer has, lamenting the loss as they consume it. While stoned and depressed about the bust the news channel was on, talking about something in Washington and showing images of the president. That's when the pair get the greatest idea they've ever had: they're going to go on a road trip to DC, kidnap Obama, and hold him for ransom, the ransom being the complete legalization of weed everywhere. On the way the duo attracts the attention of a renegade state trooper and get lost on the vast highway system of America. They get into all kinds of wacky misadventures ranging from stealing an exotic animal companion from a zoo, to breaking up a small town meth ring run out of the church, to meeting Bigfoot!

2.)Mythologia Personalis: It's mid-Summer, sometime in July, and our setting is the tiny town of Wilaby, USA. Wilaby is a special little town, a slice of true blue Americana; it just seemed to stop progressing much around 1890 and is tucked away in America's mid-North-East-ish area (it's supposed to be more ambiguous). A couple of families have decided to spend their Summer in Wilaby that year, each for it's own different reasons, and have thus dragged their children (all high school or post-high school age) to rinky-dink ol' Wilaby against their wishes. This particular Summer the town is celebrating it's 260th anniversary, and is all abuzz with activity. A couple of the kids meet at the town library one day in the hopes of escaping their parents, only to find that the library is the epicenter of all the commotion. You see, it's library where the heart of Wilaby resides, for it is there that the folktales and fairy tales, the real history and lifeblood of the town, reside. The kids slip out of the building to meet up outside the library, which is nestled up against the forest that rings the whole town. The kids are not friends, but they are bound by the common thread of being an unwilling outsider trapped in a bygone world. Outside the kids see a small black dog at the edge of the forest, who is barking and dancing and generally trying to get their attention. When they decide to go over to the canine it wags it's tail and disappears into the forest, whereupon the kids follow suit. In the forest they chase after the little guy until they come upon a small clearing, where there is a small stone wall that stretches off into the forest endlessly. There is a small gap, about 4 feet wide, and through the gap in the wall the dog can be seen sitting on the other side, wagging it's tail and waiting for the children. They cross over and the dog takes off again. Now as the kids chase him they plunge ever deeper into a mythical world which intersects our own, a world mirroring the folklore of old America. This new world is inhabited by monster fish who are known to gobble up small children and stray dogs, and yet who everyone and their mother is trying to catch on the end of a rod; by folksy heroes who are challenged to mow the whole town's lawns and manages the task, all by himself, in the span of an afternoon; by strange, witchy crones who live apart from everyone else who charge you with the oddest of tasks; and by horrific demons who dance alone in the woods, under the pale light of the moon. In this strange world it is up to the kids to discover and decide which role they will play in the story of their own life; will they be the Hero? The Sage? The Fool? The Lover? The Villain?

3.) The Lives of Death: The world has been changed drastically, advancing to new technological heights while sinking to gruesome moral lows. The aggressions in the Middle East, Africa, South America, and Far East Asia erupted into world war III. The war has raged for nearly a century, dramatically changing the face of the planet and entirely re-drawing the map. Most familiar nations have dissolved or have been taken over by other forces; the major forces in the war are all business driven. The U.S.A., Canada, and a lot of Mexico has been dissolved into the Allied Conglomerates of the West; Europe, Northwest Africa, and a large chunk of West Russia has become the Neo-Roma Empire; the Middle East, or rather the habitable parts of it, have unified into The First Kingdom; and most of Asia has been annexed into China, which has been taken over by the Honorable Empire Corporation. The two largest powers who have done the majority of the fighting in this war are the A.C.W. and the H.E.C., who have been developing super-human weapons since before the actual war began. These weapons were each meant to be death incarnate, though the ideas behind them differed greatly. The A.C.W.’s creation was bio-mechanical in nature, while the H.E.C.’s weapon utilized ancient and dark magics unearthed because of the superstition of the region. These two beings are amazing killers and have a thorough knowledge of death, for that is there whole purpose in being. So, when a humanitarian rebel group, based out of central Africa, breaks into the secret facilities each weapon is housed in and liberates them, neither one is prepared to deal with life. The weapons are brought back to the rebels’ territory, where they are not forced into servitude, but rather are encouraged to rise above the programming and exit the war entirely. Will they be able to manage their own lives peacefully, or will they eliminate each other and accept the destiny they were born into?

4.) The Seven Goddesses of War The world is on the brink of change, the era of man’s industry and dominion are coming to a close. But what could take it’s place? And would man even be around to witness it? The determiners of the world’s fate are detached from the mortal plane, for they are the gods of old and their own gods, who squabble amongst themselves, all wanting something different for the next major age of the Earth. Seven champions were chosen from among the gods, seven goddesses who each represented a different school of thought for Earth’s fate. These champions had to be willing to fight, and had to be skilled in their fighting, so war goddesses were chosen. The seven are Athena, Durga, Ishtar, Badba Catha, Macha, Nemain (The Morrigan), and Sekhmet. However, since these champions are so far removed the physical world, each had to choose an avatar of their might from the world below. These avatars had no knowledge of what would befall them, but each in their own way represented something special to the goddesses and were so imbued with their power and a vision of the world burning down around a battlefield, where the seven goddesses clashed. These avatars try to make sense of what they’d seen, but were unable to do so until confronted by another avatar. In that moment each was transformed into the warrior representation of their champion, mingling divine energy with a human body to make these avatars demi-gods. While in this demi-god state each avatar still retains their own personality, but now have access to their goddess’s knowledge and are compelled to do what their champion asks of them. ((So… This idea was a bit weird and isn’t quite complete, but it sounds so very fun to me. The basic principle is that seven people, male or female, Sailor Moon-type transform into demi-goddesses to fight for what they believe in around the world, and to fight each other to decide the fate of the world. Simple, really, but I grin when I think about the possibilities of this story. Oh, obviously this one would work best as a group RP, but 1x1 is fine too. Also, your character doesn’t have to be an avatar of a goddess, they just have to interact with an avatar)).

5.) Masterworld: A genius man discovered the secret to moving freely through the fabric of space time, though this was only the bulk of his genius, for he dabbled in a little of all the sciences. Upon gaining his newfound ability he began the long process of accomplishing his ultimate dream: to be a god! The man, who now referred to himself only as The Master, discovered a planet roughly double the size of Earth, in a solar system near our own. He began jumping back and forth between this planet and Earth, though an Earth hundreds of years advanced from our own. He terraformed the new world, which he decided to name Aachenia, since he determined to make it his own personal menagerie. Once the world was suitable, The Master gathered a staff of people, to help him manage his new world and collect the inhabitants for it. With the Master's Space-Time abilities he was easily able to populate Aachenia with animals and plants from all throughout Earth's history, setting species who were separated by millions of years together in the same territory. He established a ring-shaped space station that constantly orbited the planet and monitored population levels of each animal species. He also unlocked the secrets of immortality, or rather longevity. He gave himself and his most trusted staff a serum which he claimed would extend their lifespan another 20,000 years! The Master was proud of himself, and happy with his work, but to truly make Aachenia a thing of beauty, worthy to be enjoyed, it needed people; for what purpose was there in attaining godhood with no witnesses or worshipers? He brought more primitive people to Aachenia and claimed that he was their god, and if they wanted to survive the powers that roamed the planet, they would have to rise to the pinnacle of what humanity could be. This was 2,000 years ago, after the white-coat revolution, where low-level scientists under The Master uploaded a virus system into the space-station's computers. The chaos caused the station to break up, leaving only fragments in the sky, some functioning some lifeless. Almost everyone above the planet died, including The Master, for his longevity serum did not grant invulnerability. One man survived, the head hunter for The Master's many raiding parties into Earth's past to gather specimens for Aachenia. He refused to live in the relative safety of the space station, instead choosing to live on the planet with all the killer fauna; this action actually saved his life when the white-coat revolution occurred. So, the head huntsman, having taken the serum, has lived for a few millennia among the new Aachenian people, becoming a mythical figure akin to Heracles or King Arthur in their cultures. The huntsman is out one day, just fishing for leisure when he stumbles across a strange person, who looks like they're from Earth. He saves the person from becoming lunch for a Thylacosmilus, and takes them back to his home. It turns out the person is from 2032, 43 years after the huntsman's own time on Earth, and in that time people have not ruined, but destabilized the Earth. So, people are constantly looking for other habitable places for mankind. The strange person was part of space exploration mission, hoping to find another planet near by. To the huntsman's dismay, however, he did not target Aachenia, but only arrived on accident after falling into a wormhole near the sun. Now, the Earthling has to try and find their crewmates and head home, or adjust to the brutal and primitive lifestyles of Aachenia. The huntsman agrees to help them, out of both boredom and the prospect of returning to his homeland, to a semblance of normalcy.

Thanks for reading so far! There will be more storylines, for both smut and not, coming in the very near future. If you see anything you like, PM or post here, and I hope to hear from you soon!​

Bump once more! I've got a cookie for everyone who responds!*

*cookie may take 6-60 weeks to deliver.
cookie may be moldy and unsafe for human consumption upon arrival.
cookie may also be a figment of your imagination.
purchase necessary for contest participation.

First bump of the day! Also, I know this doesn't help at all right now, but tonight I'm going to update things, add some more storylines and format things prettier! I would do it now, but I'm stuck at work...:(

Edited! I fixed the size and the colors. I've still got other story ideas to post, but those'll come later. For now, just a bump for prominence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom