Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

James gave her a weak smile, lightly placing his hands onto her thighs. "I don't know, babe... I'm pretty tired... " He chuckled softly. "But, well... we could try." He gently smiled, cocking his head to watch her even closer. Brutus, in the back room, was whining and scratching the door, frustrating with being surrounded by her lovely, sweet fragrance. He paced around in circles, panting and growling to himself loudly. In the meantime, James enjoyed her company, his eyes traveling all over her body.

She smiled before walking over to where he was sitting and then lean over to place her hands on his shoulders. She was turned on already and wet. She wanted something fast paced but he seemed out of it. She wanted a man to take charge but he wasn't the man she was looking for in that moment. He wasn't just sport. She chuckled, still trying, "Umm I may have few tricks up my sleeves." She said as they didn't go down on each other much. It's not that she didn't like it, it's because he didn't go down and she never felt the need to return a favor. Though, she wanted him hard right this moment so she simply unzipped his pants after straddling him. It was a three seating couch and he was now laying flat across it. She chuckled at him, kissing his lips before moving down to where her hand snuck inside to bring a toy out to play. She did find him to be soft and knew she'd have to use her skills.
640full-alexis-ren.jpg

James gave her a weak smile, lightly placing his hands onto her thighs. "I don't know, babe... I'm pretty tired... " He chuckled softly. "But, well... we could try." He gently smiled, cocking his head to watch her even closer. Brutus, in the back room, was whining and scratching the door, frustrating with being surrounded by her lovely, sweet fragrance. He paced around in circles, panting and growling to himself loudly. In the meantime, James enjoyed her company, his eyes traveling all over her body.

Her black lingerie set held her assets very firmly. Her breasts weren't big but just handful and her pretty panties tugged at her pert bottoms. Her frame was perfect and petite as she kept herself in good shape. She smiled when she got a slight reaction from him, encouraging her to continue. "Hmmm thank you babe." She said and winked at him before settling in space between his legs and then leaned down while keeping her gaze locked onto his. Finally, letting her lips wrap around his soft cock, working her lips to pout and grip around his length.

His cock twitched in her lips, and she could feel him slowly getting harder and harder. James grunted and groaned above her, one of his hands drifting through her hair to encourage her to go on. "Oh, sweetheart... " He panted, leaning his head back into the couch. His hand tightened around her head as he grew bigger and harder, finally hitting his final size. He wasn't anything small, but compared to Brutus it was definitely not in the same league, and it wasn't as hot or hard as Brutus's had been either.

Alexis was trying to work him up. She knew he was tired but there was no harm in trying. It's been a few days...almost over a week or so since they've done anything. He's just been too busy. And if it wasn't for Brutus, she would still be all pent up. She smiled when his hands ran through her hair and called out to her. Watching him throw his head back, she continued to tease his cock with her lips as she stroked the rest of his cock.

"Watch out, baby... " James couldn't help but chuckle, looking down to watch his lover tease and pleasure him, his hand resting gently on top of her head. "It's been a while, if you keep playing it like that it'll all end too soon... " Some small drops of precum already leaked from his tip, dribbling down the head. It hadn't been even close to the amount that Brutus had let out earlier, and it wasn't as hot. James kept his hands roaming through her hair, stroking it and urging her on softly. It's not like he didn't want to do anything- but he just couldn't find the energy.

640full-alexis-ren.jpg
She felt his hips jerk as he told her to be careful. She smiled and pulled back, listening to his reasoning. "Which is why you should do this often! You can't be giving up on me in less that 5 minutes!" She joked with him as she stroked it more before getting up. "I guess I will stop here for now. I know how much like my mouth and I rarely give you one. So I figured today, I would but I also don't want you to end it so soon." She leaned on his thighs and slowly got up, leaning forward to kiss his lips. She then sat beside him and patted his shoulders to make him get up. "Perhaps you should try to get me closer..." She winked at him, wanting him to go down on her. Something that Brutus enjoys.

James didn't quite enjoy going down on her as much as Brutus, not nearly half. Whenever he did it was rather rushed and hastily done, just doing it to make her happy. James sat there for a moment, pursing his lips in thought. "I guess I can give it a little bit of a shot." He smirked, before getting up and moving down. He planted a trail of kisses down her body until he met with her panties down below. He spent some time teasing her, kissing her flesh around the cloth, but he was basically just procrastinating. Finally, he took them in his hands and slowly pulled them down, tossing them off of her legs and spreading them. "You ready for me baby?" He smiled, leaning down and licking a thin line on her inner thigh.

She smiled and pushed her thumbs into the waist band of her panties when he told her he'd give it a try. She smiled as her body squirmed as he planted kissed down her frame. When he started taking her panties off, she smiled and helped him before he rose back up again only to ask her something. "Hell yeah..." she said lifting her hips so it would come to her face. She wanted this desperately so she reached for the back fo his head and slowly guided him closer to her sex.

With no turning back and no way of stopping without upsetting his fiance', James let her guide his face towards her sex. Taking his tongue, he gently traced the folds of her sex, feeling her wetness and heat emanate right off of her pussy. He continued to lick up and down, playing with her folds, every once in a while reaching up to give her clit a light poke with his tongue before slithering back down to the entrance of her pussy. Although his effort was commendable, he was nowhere near as good as Brutus. His tongue wasn't as hot, wet, or big, and he wasn't eating her out as if she was the most delicious thing like Brutus had. When Brutus had gone down on her, he had been like a beast, drinking her sweet nectar and tasting every inch of her delicious, wet pussy. James just couldn't compare.

While James was trying, she was having trouble getting enough wetness. It wasn't like he wasn't trying either. He was doing what he always did and that usually worked. She continued to move her hips so he can easily tease her pussy. She didn't try and compare just yet but it was proving to be too hard for her to get into and yet, she was still trying. She wondered how Brutus would do it. Maybe she could guide James, "Yes....baby. Lick me all over. Push your tongue inside me" she gasped as she lifted her legs and spread them to give him needed space.

James, noticing that his little techniques weren't working like they usually were, was pretty putting in the effort to get her going now. He reached his tongue in as far as he could, wriggling it around and trying to lick and lap up as much of her pussy as he could. He tired so much that his tongue was just getting tired, and he was starting to slow down and breathe heavier. Again he couldn't hit those right spots... not like Brutus could, and eventually he pulled away to take a breather. "Just one second, babe... I'm getting all tired out... " James breathed.

She liked how he continued to try and please, do his best. She asked him to be and he was trying. That's what counted. But that alone wouldn't bring her an orgasm. So when she noticed he was slowing down, she looked at him as he pulled back. His tongue felt good but she wanted more. When he pulled back, she sat up a little, pulling him down to mount him on top of her, "Maybe you should put it in now. it's ready." She winked at him, 'trying to get herself to come to an orgasm, that is if she would.

James had to admit, it was a little torturing to have him sit there and please her. He was still a little tired from the day, but he was sure that he could at least do this. Giving her a smile and a nod, he bent down and gave her a light kiss before positioning himself, his cock pointed and aimed right at her lower pussy folds. Spreading her legs with his hands, he finally gave himself a bit of a push, the head of his length attempting to shove itself in. It took a little bit, since she wasn't completely wet, but eventually he felt it pop in, spreading her gently while he slowly pushed himself inside. "There we go... " He breathed, struggling just to keep himself from ending it too soon.

With her not being too wet, he would feel her tightness even more and her resistance in her muscles. Though, he did succeed at putting it inside her as he started thrusting his hips in and out of her. She was no way near to an orgasm since she wasn't work up at all. She thought she'd give him something so he can relax but this was becoming a problem for him. She smiled as she looked up at him, bouncing in that couch, she let him continue on. A few soft moans slipped her lips as her started thrusting in and out of her.

James grunted and groaned, letting himself plow slowly in and out of her, feeling her tight pussy do a number on him. It had been a while since they had done this, so James was feeling more sensitive than usual. He kept his thrusts slow, and took occasional few second breaks to try and keep himself from climaxing. Not only that, but he slowly grew tired, his arms getting exhausted to hold himself up. He was able to pick up on her dissatisfaction. "Sorry, honey... " He panted while he thrusted. "I guess... we're not all into it today, huh?"

She chuckled watching him mount her, slowly thrusting in and out of her as if he was holding back for her orgasm as well as if wanting to do it together. She was thankful for that but she didn't want to tell him she wasn't near yet. Maybe a few more minutes and she'd be on track. When he exhausted himself, he apologized and she looked down to find him losing his rigidity. "Aww no need to be sorry babe. I guess now. She watched him pull back and she sat up, "Do you want me to ride you?" She asked and would if he was up for it. Though she could see his cock cock glisten from their juice.

James breathed in and out, falling onto the cushions next to her onto his back. "Yeah, that would be awesome baby." He panted, wiping a few beads of falling sweat from his forehead. "Besides, I love watching you ride." He smirked, leaning his head back into his hands. Back in the closet, Brutus finally calmed down, leaving big and wide scratches that decorated the door. He whined for a few more moments before lying down on the floor. He wouldn't forget this... and he wouldn't let this slide so easily. And he was going to have to come out eventually.

She watched Jame lay down on his back and she sort of got off the couch to sit back down when he'd settled. She straddled him and slowly started to stroke his cock. She worked it for a minute or two until she was semi rigid. She wondered if it was always this much problematic or was she spoiled by Brutus. She didn't want to think too much because it ached to see and feel as if she was cheating. "Well I like watching you too." She said and started to push onto his cock, letting it slide inside her, hoping to bring him to full rigid state.

Thankfully, he was hard enough to sleep inside of her, his length slicking back into her pussy. He let out a low, long groan, his back lightly arching into the cushions beneath him. "Oh, baby... " He breathed, letting of his hands roam up and down her waist, feeling her skin beneath his fingertips. His cock twitched inside of her, but it only hardened slightly, just enough to continue to slip only a bit deeper inside of her... far from the rock-hardness that Brutus had showed her earlier.

She was afraid that it might not stay erect and this would be all for nothing. She continued to feel him growing inside her as she didn't lift her but up too much so it doesn't just slip out of her. She did bring one of his hands to play with her crotch, hoping she'd also be able to get near her orgasm this way. She started to ride him and slowly it was finally at his full length. She was a little satisfied but had no idea how close he was as she insisted he play with her sex.

Finally at his full mast, James was trying as hard as he could not to blow too soon. He tossed random thoughts around in his brain to keep himself from thinking of he pleasure riding up and down his cock, squeezing his hands to try and resist. "Oh... " He breathed, gritting his teeth. He let his hand do what she wanted, his fingers finding and playing with her clit, trying to gently pinch and grind into it. However, the pleasure he was feeling was getting slightly in the way, and he would occasionally pause before resuming in a few seconds.

Alexis had no idea how much he was struggling to keep up with her. There was fire inside her and no way near to the finish line even though she was trying and he was trying to hold back. She did find him pausing at times but she figured it was a little uncomfortable since they were on a couch. She continued to jump up an down as his cock slid in and out of her tight little pussy.

Back
Top Bottom